PDA

View Full Version : HUGE props go out to MandMVG

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-21-2005, 03:12 PM
This dude is true to his word. He doesn' know me from adam but thru the board we found out that we are both big Gov't Mule fans. He said he'd hook me up with their live disc. And low and behold, in the mail today were the discs.
Right on brother. right now i am playing a tune called Spanish Moon. Fawking smokin..............
Beers are on me.....

WYRD
03-21-2005, 03:13 PM
This dude is true to his word. He doesn' know me from adam but thru the board we found out that we are both big Gov't Mule fans. He said he'd hook me up with their live disc. And low and behold, in the mail today were the discs.
Right on brother. right now i am playing a tune called Spanish Moon. Fawking smokin..............
Beers are on me.....
Those would not be pirated copies would they????? :idea: :D

bunny 166
03-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Beers are on me.....
I met Mike at the boat show--he is very nice! :wink:

JustMVG
03-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Those would not be pirated copies would they????? :idea: :D
ARRRGGGHHHH they not be pirated, arrgghh they be mine to copy arrrgghhh!!!
I bought them from some scalawag!!!! Arrrrrgghhh.
Rick, not a problem, i always share if i get music or a video thats rare or out of print. i have some Pearljam stuff thats rare and not available, just got lucky and found.
Thanks Bunny for the kind words.
Rick you should see the Deepest end Live DVD , kicks butt, just wish there was a video or dvd ofthe show i sent to ya.
See you all soon MikeVG

RiverOtter
03-21-2005, 05:12 PM
MandMVG is truley a good man, no matter what Nashvillebound says :D

ahhell
03-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Nashvillebound...Riverotter...two in the same, or two differant???... ;) where the hell is Tennesee anyway..is that a state.... :jawdrop:

JustMVG
03-21-2005, 05:16 PM
NASHVILLE Said what!!!??? You know i admit to flaking on a couple of people and i feel crappy about it, and unfortunately Nash is one and the other is Infomaniac, and i can't apologize enough for that.... I still have the signs and just need to get them packaged and sent.
But overall i try hard to stick to my word.....

RiverOtter
03-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Nashvillebound...Riverotter...two in the same, or two differant???... ;) where the hell is Tennesee anyway..is that a state.... :jawdrop:
We're on top of Georgia :D
P.S. Haven't forgotten about ya ahhell :cool: