PDA

View Full Version : Red Room Pics!!!!

Kachina26
03-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Ok, Party Cat, we know you got 'em. So when you get them up, post a link to them here. Please :)

barbigrl
03-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Did you get a new boat?? nice avatar!!! hahahaa....yeah he has pics...I took a bunch too....have em up later!!

RiverDave
03-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Ok, Party Cat, we know you got 'em. So when you get them up, post a link to them here. Please :)
If partycat took them they are most likely already up, on RRL.
RD

WYRD
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Randy you are such a little tagger!!! Remind me to keep my boat away from you :D :D

Jordy
03-21-2005, 04:18 PM
If partycat took them they are most likely already up, on RRL.
RD
I don't think he's put them up yet. He emailed some to HDD for POTD, but that was pretty much the extent of it. He was a picture takin' fool all day, but don't know how much he shot at night. :cool:

Kachina26
03-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't think he's put them up yet. He emailed some to HDD for POTD, but that was pretty much the extent of it. He was a picture takin' fool all day, but don't know how much he shot at night. :cool:
Why wouldn't you know how many he took that night? I know you were there :D:D:D
:hammer2:

Jordy
03-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Why wouldn't you know how many he took that night? I know you were there :D:D:D
:hammer2:
I was busy and it wasn't my night to babysit. ;)

Kachina26
03-21-2005, 04:45 PM
I was busy and it wasn't my night to babysit. ;)
Busy, hmm.... Back when I was young, we called it hammered

Jordy
03-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Busy, hmm.... Back when I was young, we called it hammered
Yeah, that too. It was all those damn kamikazes, goldschlager shots, and goose and sodas (among other things, like Wed and Thurs night in Vegas... ) I do believe it was just about the most fun I've had in Havasu as well. :D :D :D

Party Cat
03-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna try to get them up tonight or tomorrow morning....I actually have a job now :cry: and can't play as much as I'd like....I think that there are a few from Saturday night :D :D

Kachina26
03-21-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm gonna try to get them up tonight or tomorrow morning....I actually have a job now :cry: and can't play as much as I'd like....I think that there are a few from Saturday night :D :D
Cool, nice to finally meet you as well. Shoot, it was even nice meeting Jordy's evil twin :D

Jordy
03-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Shoot, it was even nice meeting Jordy's evil twin :D
Man, he was there too? That guy follows me everywhere. Seems to be showing up more these days than he did in the last couple years. :idea: :D

my21advantage
03-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Did you get a new boat?? nice avatar!!! hahahaa....yeah he has pics...I took a bunch too....have em up later!!
Yea...I think someone needs show some pictures from the Red Room.....

AZKC
03-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Man, he was there too? That guy follows me everywhere. Seems to be showing up more these days than he did in the last couple years. :idea: :D
As long as the Birthday song didn't get going I'd say alls good :cool:

ShowSumSkin
03-21-2005, 06:47 PM
I think that there are a few from Saturday night :D :D
A few from Saturday night?...all I know is it was pretty crazy over by the bar!!! :supp: