SBullet
03-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Superman to the rescue!! :2purples: :2purples:

bunny 166
03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
I didn't know you took that pic!! :devil: :smile:Too funny!!!!! :p

cc322
03-21-2005, 09:49 PM
I like em round and juicy, mixalots in trouble lookin for a piece of that bubble baby got back :shift: :shift: :eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 09:49 PM
I didn't know you took that pic!! :devil: :smile:Too funny!!!!! :p
The wife ttok them for once, except one, it keeps her out of the photos and she was also encouraging alot of women that night, which of course made the boys happy

SBullet
03-21-2005, 09:50 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00817.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00811.JPG
Those pixs are getting better and better!! :D

LBZROCKS
03-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... I'm thinking that these pics are gonna get WAY better here soon!.. i dunno though.. i could be wrong...

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 04:29 AM
Gotta love the stretch marks. :D

Artv
03-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Dont we just love the haters.

Kilrtoy
03-22-2005, 06:43 AM
Dont we just love the haters.
Jeaslousy , what else

Essex29
.......fag

Sweet Addiction
That was a little cold.

Artv
03-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Jeaslousy , what else
Jeaslousy will kill you.

Artv
03-22-2005, 06:48 AM
That was a little cold.
He has nothing better to do but hate on the hot woman we have in Cali.

Essex29
03-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Jeaslousy will kill you.
....or get you killed :crossx: :eat:

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Just because some chick wears a thing does NOT make her hot. I suppose you guys think Roseanne Barr would be hot in thong? Sh!t, if I wanted to look at stretch marks I'd lift my wife's top and pull her pants down. Yeah, she had 2 kids, but I know where to draw the line and keep the pics in the camera.

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 06:54 AM
I'm from California, its not that great.

Essex29
03-22-2005, 06:55 AM
Just because some chick wears a thing does NOT make her hot. I suppose you guys think Roseanne Barr would be hot in thong? Sh!t, if I wanted to look at stretch marks I'd lift my wife's top and pull her pants down. Yeah, she had 2 kids, but I know where to draw the line and keep the pics in the camera.
that chick is making someone happy showing her thong...maybe you should get a new wife, sounds like you have issues with her :rollside:

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 06:59 AM
I don't have issues with my wife, I love her to death. Hell, if you want to have a stretch mark contest I'd put big $ on my babe. But I don't take photos of her and pretend that she's hot and get defensive when someone makes a comment on the marks.

Artv
03-22-2005, 07:00 AM
I'm from California, its not that great.
I'm speaking for the woman in the pics from the redroom.

a catered life
03-22-2005, 07:03 AM
i guess its safe to say "int no party like a frenchie party" :hammerhea

Artv
03-22-2005, 07:05 AM
i guess its safe to say "int no party like a frenchie party" :hammerhea
I'm with you on that.

UnionJack
03-22-2005, 07:11 AM
That was a little cold.
Just alittle.....

Garrddogg
03-22-2005, 07:54 AM
I don't have issues with my wife, I love her to death. Hell, if you want to have a stretch mark contest I'd put big $ on my babe. But I don't take photos of her and pretend that she's hot and get defensive when someone makes a comment on the marks.
DUDE you got some issues! and it sounds kinda like youre a "dick" too!
Force 26!

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2005, 08:21 AM
You are very rude. :mad: I can not believe you posted just to insult these girls. :hammer2:

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 08:30 AM
There was an attempt to retract my statement as I got into a better mood, but with all the quoting of my initial post thats impossible. So with the comment that I made and probably offended some people, I apologize. I was just trying to make a point that a thong doesn't make it hot.

INSman
03-22-2005, 08:45 AM
Wow, this thread got a little unexpectedly rough !! :2purples: :hammerhea :argue: :boxingguy :lightsabe :D

Trigger
03-22-2005, 08:49 AM
I am not really going to take sides here, but I guess if someone is going to post pics they have to understand they run a risk of getting some bad feed back. I enjoy seeing the pics that are posted. That being said, it seems that when a picture is posted they expect to get only great comments. Not everyone likes the same thing. I am sure if I posted some pics of my girls there would be some that don't think much of them. That is ok by me. It won't affect what I think of her. Nor should the comments made by those on here. When someone wants to post a negative comment they should be able to without being flamed (as long as the comment is done somewhat tastefully). People seem to be able to accept positive feedback they better learn to accept negative as well. The pics that were posted on here were all seen by the ladies I am sure and if they felt it was ok to post then that is fine, just make sure you understand they may not be liked by all. If those pics were of my significant other I would not have posted them. I think they did not look very well and maybe look far better in person. The pics don't make the ladies bad people and it would not change the way I think of them. Just don't get down of those that may not think the same way of a persons body shots. Accept the good and the bad reviews.

Trigger
03-22-2005, 08:54 AM
But I don't take photos of her and pretend that she's hot and get defensive when someone makes a comment on the marks.
This is a fair statement. Not really right to bash it. If you are happy with your woman another mans opinion should not matter all that much to you.

hot_diggity_dog
03-22-2005, 09:01 AM
I am not really going to take sides here, but I guess if someone is going to post pics they have to understand they run a risk of getting some bad feed back. I enjoy seeing the pics that are posted. That being said, it seems that when a picture is posted they expect to get only great comments. Not everyone likes the same thing. I am sure if I posted some pics of my girls there would be some that don't think much of them. That is ok by me. It won't affect what I think of her. Nor should the comments made by those on here. When someone wants to post a negative comment they should be able to without being flamed (as long as the comment is done somewhat tastefully). People seem to be able to accept positive feedback they better learn to accept negative as well. The pics that were posted on here were all seen by the ladies I am sure and if they felt it was ok to post then that is fine, just make sure you understand they may not be liked by all. If those pics were of my significant other I would not have posted them. I think they did not look very well and maybe look far better in person. The pics don't make the ladies bad people and it would not change the way I think of them. Just don't get down of those that may not think the same way of a persons body shots. Accept the good and the bad reviews.
Great post!!! I totally agree if you post pics expect to receive both the positive and negative comments or don't post them at all.
Hot (This isn't a one way street!) Diggity Dog

hoolign
03-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Well said...I never thought it possible for there to be differing opinions on this board :D

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 09:13 AM
You gotta love the ***boat DRAMA!
Popcorn please! :rolleyes:

Havasu47
03-22-2005, 09:21 AM
I think the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" principle applies here. The pictures were posted to show what went on at a certain event. Nobody titled the thread "Please rate the ass on my wife on a scale of 1 to 10." I'm sure not all the woman pictured are everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I'm going to bag on somebody else's wife or girlfriend because she's got a few stretchmarks or a little cellulite. My wife had two kids and has zero stretchmarks or cellulite at 38, but she's got kind of a big nose for some people. Pobody's nerfect, know what I mean?
WELL SAID!!!

Moe_Havi
03-22-2005, 09:22 AM
My wife was born with a tail but I think it is really hot because not every chick has one. you know, different strokes...

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:24 AM
You gotta love the ***boat DRAMA!
Childish isn't it. People getting upset because others don't tell them that they or their significant other is hot. If someone is pretty and looks great I have no problem telling them that (right Mrs. Scuba :smile: ), but if I don't I don't usually say anything, but I should have the right to if I want. If you put yourself out there be adult enough and self confident enough to be prepared for what comes your way. If not don't put yourself in that position. My girlfriend would never (nor would I) want to post pics of her if she had cellulite or stretch marks all over. That is me. You can if you want to, but you may not like the remarks.

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I think the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" principle applies here. The pictures were posted to show what went on at a certain event. Nobody titled the thread "Please rate the ass on my wife on a scale of 1 to 10." I'm sure not all the woman pictured are everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I'm going to bag on somebody else's wife or girlfriend because she's got a few stretchmarks or a little cellulite. My wife had two kids and has zero stretchmarks or cellulite at 38, but she's got kind of a big nose for some people. Pobody's nerfect, know what I mean?
I understand what you are saying, and I did say as long as it is done "tastefully". Come on, I don't think having to post pics of thongs is necesary to show the party atmoshere. It is more done so to "show off" the ladies than anything else. An example of a normal picture say a nice picture of a husband and wife at a wedding side by side with friends and family and someone says "wow your wife has some really ugly hair". That would be absolutely uncalled for. But that is not what these thong pics represent. They are strictly for show off value. I don't mind them, but if you want to show them off then be prepared for the flack that can follow.

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Here, I'll throw out another scenario. We all go to the river or the lake and see ladies wearing thongs or g strings that may not have the perfect body type for those particular suits. Do you walk up to their husbands and say "Dude, you wife has way too many stretch marks for that suit." Would you ever consider walking up to the girl and saying "Wow, you're way too fat for that g string."
Exactly. No I would not. I don't want to go and hurt someones feelings. Nor am I trying to right now. The overweight girl on the beach is just minding her own business and enjoying the day. The scenerio we are talking about here is an intentional means of attention and showing off on a public forum. As I have said before, I don't mind it, but I don't think that everyone has to say nice things all the time. Deal with criticism. It is a part of life. It will make you a better person if taken the right way.

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 09:42 AM
Jeaslousy , what else
I'm jealous were not there anymore!!

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:43 AM
Please note that I, personally, don't know anybody in those pictures, have never been on the water in LHC or to the Red Room.
I do think it's quite presumptuous of you to determine what's "hot." Everybody likes something different. Personally, I think Jennifer Garner looks like a man with a horse face, but I've been told that many people think she's quite hot. :rollside:
I am not the judge and am not saying who is hot enough to post or not. All should post if they feel comfortable with it, but just know that they may not hear what they want to hear. Very simple. And if the people are ok with their stretch marks or what ever than what someone else posts should not make a difference to them. So no flaming should be necessary to the poster.
And I agree with you on Jennifer Garner. I don't see the attraction either. :p

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 09:44 AM
I understand what you are saying, and I did say as long as it is done "tastefully". Come on, I don't think having to post pics of thongs is necesary to show the party atmoshere. It is more done so to "show off" the ladies than anything else. An example of a normal picture say a nice picture of a husband and wife at a wedding side by side with friends and family and someone says "wow your wife has some really ugly hair". That would be absolutely uncalled for. But that is not what these thong pics represent. They are strictly for show off value. I don't mind them, but if you want to show them off then be prepared for the flack that can follow.
I think someone didn't understand that that thong didn't mean sandals :rollside:

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:48 AM
I think someone didn't understand that that thong didn't mean sandals :rollside:
Oh, I understand what was meant.

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Childish isn't it. People getting upset because others don't tell them that they or their significant other is hot. If someone is pretty and looks great I have no problem telling them that (right Mrs. Scuba :smile: ), but if I don't I don't usually say anything, but I should have the right to if I want. If you put yourself out there be adult enough and self confident enough to be prepared for what comes your way. If not don't put yourself in that position. My girlfriend would never (nor would I) want to post pics of her if she had cellulite or stretch marks all over. That is me. You can if you want to, but you may not like the remarks.
Don't pretend for one minute that you know where I stand on this issue. Some fucwad from the East Coast or anywhere else ever made a comment like that about my wife, I'd play some chin music for him loud enough for the Chinese to dance to. Confident in my married life or not, a comment like that is totally uncalled for!
Have a nice day.

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:53 AM
And as a side note, I remember threads on here not to long ago about some ladies pics that were posted from the east coast. Some west coast people had no problem in putting down those ladies. Then there was the whole east coast girls vs. west coast girls. What happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say" rule? Finally someone feels that some pics were posted that were not all that flatering and they post something about, just like what was done to them. HHHmmmm.....Hypocritical??????????

Cole Trickle
03-22-2005, 09:58 AM
All I saw in the pictures was alot of people having a really good time and enjoying themselves. :2purples:
People get to caught up in the details.(If all you see is negative in those pictures you have issues )
If the women are confident enough to let loose without worrying about what others think - then more power to them and there significant others!
Brandin

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Were you driving through Parker earlish Friday afternoon?
Like a bat outta hellllll!

Trigger
03-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Don't pretend for one minute that you know where I stand on this issue. Some fucwad from the East Coast or anywhere else ever made a comment like that about my wife, I'd play some chin music for him loud enough for the Chinese to dance to. Confident in my married life or not, a comment like that is totally uncalled for!
Have a nice day.
Yet another example of my previous post. Read it. I never made a bad comment on any of the pictures ever posted on this site. I believe to each their own and good for them if they are happy, but don't go flaming those that may have differing opinions. If you don't want to hear those comments, don't go putting up picks of you wife in those positions. Simple enough!!! And I would becareful who you say you would play chin music for because it could be a HUGE mistake.

Trigger
03-22-2005, 10:03 AM
People get to caught up in the details.(If all you see is negative in those pictures you have issues )
If the women are confident enough to let loose without worrying about what others think - then more power to them and there significant others!
I agree and this is what I have said many times. I say post away, but don't get worked up about otheres comments.

Jordy
03-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Anyone???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn-med.jpg
:D :D :D

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 10:11 AM
I don't know anyone in those pics. You can't see faces and I can't identify the asses. When I click on a thread that reads "thongs" I expect to see hot asses with a little thread. It was an ass in the pics, not a person with feelings. It was later that I checked out the other Red Room thread and looked at some of the pics. Its then that the faces come into play, and I felt bad for my statement. Like I said, I tried to retract it, but it wasn't going to work. Amazing how a one liner can get so many people in an uproar.
Originally Posted by ShockwaveBob
Here, I'll throw out another scenario. We all go to the river or the lake and see ladies wearing thongs or g strings that may not have the perfect body type for those particular suits. Do you walk up to their husbands and say "Dude, you wife has way too many stretch marks for that suit." Would you ever consider walking up to the girl and saying "Wow, you're way too fat for that g string."
Well, probably not. But you could wear a white t-shirt with bold black letters that reads "No G-strings on fat chicks!" Its not so personal then. We've all heard the comedy stint where the comedian jokes about fat chicks for wearing Spandex, or have seen the bumper sticker on bikes or trucks that reads "No Fat Chicks". Some people don't get the hint or think that it doesn't apply to them.
Everyone has their own definition of hot.

syke-o
03-22-2005, 10:18 AM
all that i saw was some ass and panties... i wasnt critiquing every aspect of every photo.... i think the pictures were just to show some people lettin loose on a saturday night iin havasu.... peope shouldnt critize the women..
an example would be if i posted a pic of my boat and someone came on and said "man your little 22' boat looks shitty with that gel coat" .... i know i might have posted a pic of my boat, but i wouldnt be lookin for people to come out and bash it because it is something that i like and enjoy....

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-22-2005, 10:22 AM
I love the pics.. great job guys and gals. :devil:

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Well why the fu(k don't we just change the rules on the boards and soften it up in here like the rest of America? Everytime someone posts a picture, EVERYONE is to praise it. If you post a question, EVERYONE is to agree with whoever makes the first response. Its bullsh!t mentality like this gets us nowhere. And then there's the brilliant mentality of ogs that thinks punching is the answer. Ponderous...f'ing ponderous!

INSman
03-22-2005, 10:27 AM
I am about ready to post a picture of my very slightly hairy, but nice ass up on here just to cool things off a bit !! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Totally IncapASSitated
Lots of smiles, gorgeous women, adult soda pops, fast boats and great friends....isn't that why we are all here!!!!
Looks like everyone in the pics were enjoying all of the above...enough said.

WYRD
Lots of T&A looks like my kind of party :D :rolleyes:

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 10:32 AM
And I would becareful who you say you would play chin music for because it could be a HUGE mistake.

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 10:33 AM
You can count on me for my full support. :D
I think I have that one of you, bare a$$ed barfin' off the back of your boat. Hang on I'll find it.. :D

INSman
03-22-2005, 10:36 AM
I think I have that one of you, bare a$$ed barfin' off the back of your boat. Hang on I'll find it.. :D
You better not and I better NOT be !!! :2purples: :2purples:

INSman
03-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Maybe you will get some of my "Chin Music" mister :hammerhea :argue: :boxingguy :lightsabe , since it seems to be "En Vogue" today !! :cool:

bunny 166
03-22-2005, 10:39 AM
I am about ready to post a picture of my very slightly hairy, but nice ass up on here just to cool things off a bit !! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Please do :D :D

dicudmore
03-22-2005, 10:45 AM
OH HELL NO

dicudmore
03-22-2005, 10:48 AM
how about a pic of Bunny or maybe In2-In2MX :D

INSman
03-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Please do :D :D
Since I don't have one handy, I wonder what the wife will say when I ask her to snap one for me, you, us, whatever !! :jawdrop:

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Isn't threatening to punch somebody up on the internet about the same as taking a shot at their wife? :crossx:
OK, to cool things a bit. I never threaten to hit anyone. I was pointing out the options people have in life. I don't post pictures of my wife on the web. If someone took a picture of her and posted it without permission I would be less then thrilled. If then, some fucwad from the east coast (transplanted or not) made a disrespectful comment about her. I would BUST them in the chops without hesitation. I might get my a$$ kicked but, I would be compelled by honor to defend hers.
That is the way I see it, this, the 22nd day of March in the year of our Lord 2005.

Wet Dream
03-22-2005, 10:58 AM
OK, to cool things a bit. I never threaten to hit anyone. I was pointing out the options people have in life. I don't post pictures of my wife on the web. If someone took a picture of her and posted it without permission I would be less then thrilled. If then, some fucwad from the east coast (transplanted or not) made a disrespectful comment about her. I would BUST them in the chops without hesitation. I might get my a$$ kicked but, I would be compelled by honor to defend hers.
That is the way I see it, this, the 22nd day of March in the year of our Lord 2005.
I'm not a fucwad, you ass! A fucoff? YES, but not a fucwad. :D

INSman
03-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Now I am a bit curious as to the qualifications and technical definitions of each :idea: :idea:

Hallett19
03-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Like I said, I tried to retract it, but it wasn't going to work. Amazing how a one liner can get so many people in an uproar.
Having known Wetdream for a few years now and after having good conversations with him I can vouch for him being a very stand up person. He calls and checks in on holidays or just to chat and I can tell you he never meant anything malicious by his comment and I'm sure everyone that knows him can say the same.
Relax everyone, were here to have fun !!

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 11:23 AM
My spell check is on the fritz. My bad. :D :D :chi:

Jbb
03-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Some fucwad from the East Coast Have a nice day.
:D :D :D :D :jawdrop:

WYRD
03-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but if you get to the technical defination of WET DREAM isn't that a FUCWAD? true there is no f**king going on in a wet dream but he is dreaming of it and they both end in a WAD! :D :D just making a point :idea:

IN2-IN2MX
03-22-2005, 12:49 PM
how about a pic of Bunny or maybe In2-In2MX :D
Mine may blind you right now :) ...soooo white. I cannot wait for summer. I am so tired of this rain!!!!!
About this thread...I think it was all a misunderstanding. I thought "what a jerk!" when I read the "stretch mark" remark but after reading that he didn't know it was girls from HB I kinda understand why he felt it would be ok to make that not-so-nice remark. There is a lot of pressure on women to look good but chances are we have cellulite or vericose (sp?) veins or stretch marks or are carrying extra weight(or any combination of them). Whatever...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we don't like it when you point it out. No one is perfect. Not even those models you all think are...that's what airbrushing is for :p .
Nice thongs pics girls. :)

Trigger
03-22-2005, 12:52 PM
If then, some fucwad from the east coast (transplanted or not) made a disrespectful comment about her. I would BUST them in the chops without hesitation. I might get my a$$ kicked but, I would be compelled by honor to defend hers.
Wouldn't it suck if you tried defending her honor with the wrong person and he not only kicks your a$$, but he kills you. Then your wife would get to enjoy your boat with her new husband. How ironic would that be? (I always look on the brighter side of things) :wink: :smile:

Trigger
03-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Mine may blind you right now :) ...soooo white. I cannot wait for summer. I am so tired of this rain!!!!!
About this thread...I think it was all a misunderstanding. I thought "what a jerk!" when I read the "stretch mark" remark but after reading that he didn't know it was girls from HB I kinda understand why he felt it would be ok to make that not-so-nice remark. There is a lot of pressure on women to look good but chances are we have cellulite or vericose (sp?) veins or stretch marks or are carrying extra weight(or any combination of them). Whatever...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we don't like it when you point it out. No one is perfect. Not even those models you all think are...that's what airbrushing is for :p .
Nice thongs pics girls. :)
Nicely put, but what is difference if someone knows the person they are talking about? It is still someones wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter or sister. If it is ok to put down a stranger then shouldn't the same rules apply to those you may know? The truth is still the truth. If you don't think you look good enough and feel that someone may make a remark, then DON'T POST THE PICTURE. Pretty simple really. Even if my 400lb girlfriend was the woman of my dreams and I wanted to post a picture, I am not going to worry about what others say. It was my choice and I would still love her anyway.

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 01:00 PM
I just caught this post. I had to go back and read. Now Dry Dream!!! Didn't we have this problem about 6 months ago. All the east coast peeps got mad because we made comments on the bottom feeders in the pics :hammerhea Let's not get started again. Let's all have a good time. We all know how the well the West Coast can MUD SLING!! :2purples: We may have to call out the Big Guns!! :eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Well why the fu(k don't we just change the rules on the boards and soften it up in here like the rest of America? Everytime someone posts a picture, EVERYONE is to praise it. If you post a question, EVERYONE is to agree with whoever makes the first response. Its bullsh!t mentality like this gets us nowhere. And then there's the brilliant mentality of ogs that thinks punching is the answer. Ponderous...f'ing ponderous!
is this coming from the person that got all bent out of shape when I made comments about eastcoast ladies, say it aint so. You know not to compare east coast to west coast or do I have to post the pics of the east coast ladies from your past event :yuk:
SEE THE EAST VS WEST THREAD I BUMPED UP LMAO

Trigger
03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
We all know how the well the West Coast can MUD SLING!!
Well when you live in it.......... :D :D :D

AzLakeLizard
03-22-2005, 01:17 PM
NICE PICS! Looks as though everyone was having a great time!.. too bad we didn't make it to the Red Room on Sat! :hammer2:
oh well.. always a next time! ;)

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Well when you live in it.......... :D :D :D
It's a profession!!

mickeyfinn
03-22-2005, 01:39 PM
If then, some fucwad from the east coast (transplanted or not) made a disrespectful comment about her. I would BUST them in the chops without hesitation. I might get my a$$ kicked but, I would be compelled by honor to defend hers.
So if some ****wad from the westcoast made the comment you would be okay? Just curious. I happen to be native to the east coast and wouldn't make the comment that was made just because it served no useful purpose. All of us are not fucwads (don't know about the individual you were referring too) and some of us even have enough sense to read our post before we pull the trigger and make sure it is not something we will regret.
As far as the pics go:
If you see a nice ass in a pic and you tell everyone how nice an ass it is at least the person knows it is a compliment. (might be worth something down the road). To just inject a negative comment into a thread like this is exactly what makes it difficult to get women to post pics of themselves to start with.
WET DREAM....
Why don't you try and help repair the damage you have done. Post some pics of your stretchmarked wife in a thong and none of us will make negative comments and then maybe some of the women will post up some pics of themselves in thongs for us to enjoy!!!!
MORE THONG PICS PLEASE!!!
By the way, I thought they were all hot!!!

Trigger
03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
It's a profession!!
Oh, like a pig farmer??? :D :D

Kilrtoy
03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
There is an unwritten rule on here that you dont bag on HOT BOAT LADIES... As In2-In2mx stated no woman is perfect... If you dont like the way someone's wife or girlfriends looks dont make a rude comment......
East /West thing started with the east bagging on west coast HB women.....
Now thanks to wet dreams again, Im sure these ladies will not want there pics posted.....
Wet dreams if you want air brushed women, go back to your porn site, real women only on here.... :D

Trigger
03-22-2005, 01:52 PM
I could be wrong (first for everything) :messedup: But I think you got that backwards.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
03-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Wet dreams if you want air brushed women, go back to your porn site, real women only on here.... :D
Well said Kilrtoy!!! ;) :D

Kilrtoy
03-22-2005, 02:00 PM
I could be wrong (first for everything) :messedup: But I think you got that backwards.
Im not gonna debate this point,
either way he was F***ED UP for writing what he wrote..
I see pics all the time that arent my cup of tea, I MOVE ON.....

rmarion
03-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Ok enough is enough....................
NOW
How about some more Thong Pics :wink:

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh, like a pig farmer??? :D :DOr
a BIG MOUTH CATFISH BANGER!! :jawdrop:

dicudmore
03-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Ok enough is enough....................
NOW
How about some more Thong Pics :wink:
I'm liking this idea :D

Blown 472
03-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah thats it, cuz stretch marks are ****ing hot :hammerhea

Jordy
03-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Anyone???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn-med.jpg
I know I offered this up in the past, but it's looking delicious now. :D

Jbb
03-22-2005, 03:45 PM
I know I offered this up in the past, but it's looking delicious now. :D
This whole thread is RD'S fault!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Sh!t, if I wanted to look at stretch marks I'd lift my wife's top and pull her pants down. Yeah, she had 2 kids, but I know where to draw the line and keep the pics in the camera.
You r an A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Wet Dream Hell, if you want to have a stretch mark contest I'd put big $ on my babe. But I don't take photos of her and pretend that she's hot and get defensive when someone makes a comment on the marks.[/QUOTE]
I would hate to be your wife !!!!! You should'nt have to pretend she is hot !!!!!!!!!! She is hot in her own way as is every other woman in this world !!!! Sh*t my husband has posted plenty of me...........Yes I also have 2 children and the beauty marks to show for them.........That does'nt mean he should leave the pix in the camera where they belong..... Everyone has thier own beauty and your beauty is being a complete A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Jordy
03-22-2005, 03:53 PM
This whole thread is RD'S fault!
Absolutley. RD Sux. Nice work Little Mister. :D

moneypit
03-22-2005, 04:12 PM
If I see something I dont like especially if its from the east coast I will say something.. If I see something from the west coast I dont like, I keep me mouth shut. If I see something from Canada I dont like. I call Tom Brown and ask his opinion.
The only place its bad to have stretch marks is around the lips.... :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 04:15 PM
:eek: :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-22-2005, 04:19 PM
I just can't believe there's drama on this board that doesn't involve Jordy or myself in some way.
:notam:

Jordy
03-22-2005, 04:21 PM
I just can't believe there's drama on this board that doesn't involve Jordy or myself in some way.
Hey, I'm providing the snack service here. I'm involved. :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey, I'm providing the snack service here. I'm involved. :D
But do you have stretch marks?
:D

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah thats it, cuz stretch marks are ****ing hot :hammerhea
ESPECIALLY IF YOU MADE THEM :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Are you just asking for trouble ???? :p

Jordy
03-22-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't know. Honestly never looked. :eek: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
ESPECIALLY IF YOU MADE THEM :)
:p :p

barbigrl
Where have you been Mrs. HS....we'v missed ya!

PlyaPlya22
03-22-2005, 04:28 PM
You r an A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOUND KINDA BITTER TO ME, DOESN'T HE! :hammerhea

Bre
03-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes we do. I have them all over my butt, tummy , and thighs. Makes me who I am. My kids are everything to me. I think you need to call them beauty marks.
I don't know too many women that don't have them. Kids or not. We all gain and lose weight. Even the models in the magazines have them. Most of their beauty marks are just airbrushed. Sorry you don't like them. :smile:

Mahaskier
03-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I call them battle wounds, and if you have them, you earned them!
Show them off with pride, I think there beautiful, just have to remember why their there!

Kilrtoy
03-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Ok was that you who was in the channel all weekend and never moved...

Blown 472
03-22-2005, 04:50 PM
There is an unwritten rule on here that you dont bag on HOT BOAT LADIES... As In2-In2mx stated no woman is perfect... If you dont like the way someone's wife or girlfriends looks dont make a rude comment......
Now thanks to wet dreams again, Im sure these ladies will not want there pics posted.....
Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: 'fOr-&m, 'for-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra /-&/
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door -- more at DOOR
1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

WYRD
[QUOTE=Wet Dream Hell, if you want to have a stretch mark contest I'd put big $ on my babe. But I don't take photos of her and pretend that she's hot and get defensive when someone makes a comment on the marks
I would hate to be your wife !!!!! You should'nt have to pretend she is hot !!!!!!!!!! She is hot in her own way as is every other woman in this world !!!! Sh*t my husband has posted plenty of me...........Yes I also have 2 children and the beauty marks to show for them.........That does'nt mean he should leave the pix in the camera where they belong..... Everyone has thier own beauty and your beauty is being a complete A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
Very nicely put!! You tell him girl :crossx: :crossx: :cool: Luv Ya!!!
WYRD :wink:

Jordy
Ok was that you who was in the channel all weekend and never moved...
I saw that when we rolled in on Friday afternoon and am going to say no, just for the fact that the one there had a padded engine hatch with the Cig logo in it (in an odd color) and from what I recall HH has the race hatch. ;)

WYRD
03-22-2005, 04:52 PM
The only place its bad to have stretch marks is around the lips.... :D :D
Yea but if your the one who put them there then it is a reason to be proud :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
03-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh the drama.

Speedin' Ian
03-22-2005, 04:57 PM
For what it is worth I think those backsides looked GREAT! This guy "wet dream" probably lost his load just thinking about having a chance to be with any of those women. Plus stretch marks are natural, the most beautiful woman I have ever been with (5'9" 120 with a butt that wouldn't quit :D )had stretch marks and it was from when she went through puberty. You girls contine to flash those anytime.
What is this guy thinking, all I know is if scares theses chicks of the boards I'm going to be pissed.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Very nicely put!! You tell him girl :crossx: :crossx: :cool: Luv Ya!!!
WYRD :wink:
Spank you very much WYRD :p Luv right back at ya !!!!!!!

Jrocket
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
and from what I recall HH has the race hatch. ;)
With nothing under it.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Where have you been Mrs. HS....we'v missed ya!
The Mr. hogs all the play time around here lately !!!!!! :220v: :p
Damn girl I just noticed your post count and you've already passed me up .............. :cry: .............. I better get my grove on !!!!!! :p

Jordy
03-22-2005, 05:14 PM
With nothing under it.
I thought it was going back together in the last couple weeks? Still a work in progress apparently. :jawdrop:
Then again, this one didn't move all weekend. Maybe he has the same problem. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-22-2005, 05:34 PM
This is all too funny :D Im not mad at wetdream because he spoke his mind and people didnt like it. I remember I said something about my spinners on my ride and people were talking shit. It was blown way out of porportion just like this thread :hammer2: Everyone is entitled to opinions...Right????? LOL i just love the sandbar drama;) Its all good people;) Just think about the bright side of things.......Summers almost here and we are ready to party on the water. Whether you have stretch marks or not!!!!!!! Lets just get along and party;)
P.s I liked the pics but personally I prefer G-STRAANGS not thongs,they show a little more meat! :D :D

chub
03-22-2005, 05:42 PM
This is all too funny :D Im not mad at wetdream because he spoke his mind and people didnt like it. I remember I said something about my spinners on my ride and people were talking shit. It was blown way out of porportion just like this thread :hammer2: Everyone is entitled to opinions...Right????? LOL i just love the sandbar drama;) Its all good people;) Just think about the bright side of things.......Summers almost here and we are ready to party on the water. Whether you have stretch marks or not!!!!!!! Lets just get along and party;)
P.s I liked the pics but personally I prefer G-STRAANGS not thongs,they show a little more meat! :D :D
I have no stretch marks just a big beelllaaayyy!!! say it like fat bastardd!
Summer is here all year long on the West Coast. :D I don't where g's or thongs thank the Lord

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 04:46 AM
I saw that when we rolled in on Friday afternoon and am going to say no, just for the fact that the one there had a padded engine hatch with the Cig logo in it (in an odd color) and from what I recall HH has the race hatch. ;)
That wasn't me. However, I heard he had trouble with his motors last weekend (which may explained why it was parked)...
...it's those damn n/a motors again.

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 04:50 AM
With nothing under it.
Oh yeah?
I may have a couple surprises for you this summer. I think the ole Tugboat may give the jrocketcraft a run for her money....

Trigger
03-23-2005, 06:16 AM
Or
a BIG MOUTH CATFISH BANGER!! :jawdrop:
?????
Must be some Beaumont thing.

OGShocker
03-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Wouldn't it suck if you tried defending her honor with the wrong person and he not only kicks your a$$, but he kills you. Then your wife would get to enjoy your boat with her new husband. How ironic would that be? (I always look on the brighter side of things) :wink: :smile:
He would'nt like my boat, he's left handed. :D

Trigger
03-23-2005, 08:56 AM
No, I am right handed. :wink: :eek:

Wet Dream
03-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Bullsh!t, pay attention! If you spend just a monent or two meandering around the boards, you'll notice that Shake had his fun in this long before my little one liner. I realize that a lot of the idiots on here tend to read the threads only as far as thay want, not getting through the complete scenario and making assumptions. Please, read through it all and then come back. I did apologize and attempted to retract, but that was too late.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
come on now I know it takes two hands to drive your boat.............. :hammer2:

ROZ
03-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Since I'm not going to weed through all the argumentative posts, were there any other thong pics past page 1 ? :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Since I'm not going to weed through all the argumentative posts, were there any other thong pics past page 1 ? :D
Hell no.... :notam: Hey is that it? No complaints here! :rollside:

Greybeard
03-24-2005, 07:09 AM
What stretch marks? :confused:

HammerDown
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
What stretch marks? :confused:
Not that they bother me but, Steve Wonder could see them.

haulina29
03-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Tough subject here some are very attractive, i would agree that because you have big boobs and a g string does not make you hot and if you post something like that you should expect the negative feedbcak because its not hot on the other hand mrs v , bunny , mrs main event , goldi , bre etc are nice to look . I think you would get a different response if the picture was posted my wife at the lake ? A g string and a beer belly is not hot .

Trigger
03-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Tough subject here some are very attractive, i would agree that because you have big boobs and a g string does not make you hot and if you post something like that you should expect the negative feedbcak because its not hot
That is all I have been saying (or trying too) as well.

OGShocker
03-24-2005, 12:51 PM
come on now I know it takes two hands to drive your boat.............. :hammer2:
Not since Brian at B & D Marine install my new steering system! :)
This message has been brought to you by the fine folks at B & D Marine, El Monte CA. Proud sponsors of the "Oh look, Shocker's drunk again" summer!

77charger
03-24-2005, 05:35 PM
what the hell people cant speak their opinions anymore??If someone does a certain group jumps on like shit on flies.Settle down with the cabin fever and grab a beer if you are worried about what someone has to say about you,your boat,truck,wheels,etc then DONT POST THE DAMN PICS OR live with the criticism from some people who dont agree with you.This aint communist china there.Seems likea bunch of drama quens who want a bunch of attention here and have to be the ***boat chit chatters.LOL
jordy pass me the popcorn i am off to get some beers
77(has betterthings to do)charger

cc322
03-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Well I didnt see anything wrong with the pics very nice imo BUT (no punn intended) I just read through every post and realized that's 15 minutes I'm never gonna get back :wink:

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm jealous were not there anymore!!
Nice meeting you! Had a great time dancing with you and SYA! We had a little Oreo cookie going on...if ya know what I mean.. :D

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:10 PM
The Mr. hogs all the play time around here lately !!!!!! :220v: :p
Damn girl I just noticed your post count and you've already passed me up .............. :cry: .............. I better get my grove on !!!!!! :p
What happened to you ladies...? I made it back to Goodyear! I actually came back a day early...couldn't go a whole week w/o my chorizo! ;)

Roxysnow
03-24-2005, 06:11 PM
I've just read this whole damn thread and I am partial to both sides of hte argument. Yes, people do have the right to voice there opinions but we're not 5 years olds here on the this site. You'd think some peeps would have the decency to keep there negative opinions to themselves. I can probably rip on each and every picture posted on HB but these are pics for others to enjoy. As Kilr said earlier, these a-holes that want to throw their negative comments up here are just going to discourage peeps from posting pics. Whether they're fat, small, ugly... try to keep your negative comments to yourself.

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:21 PM
I've just read this whole damn thread and I am partial to both sides of hte argument. Yes, people do have the right to voice there opinions but we're not 5 years olds here on the this site. You'd think some peeps would have the decency to keep there negative opinions to themselves. I can probably rip on each and every picture posted on HB but these are pics for others to enjoy. As Kilr said earlier, these a-holes that want to throw their negative comments up here are just going to discourage peeps from posting pics. Whether they're fat, small, ugly... try to keep your negative comments to yourself.
Right on! Well said!
Like Mama Bunny told Thumper in Bambi, "If ya can't say noth'n nice, don't say noth'n at alllllllll". ;)
Some people may never show there stuff again on ***boat...

barbigrl
03-24-2005, 06:29 PM
TI remember I said something about my spinners on my ride
Spinners??? WTF??? Are you kidding?? :confused: :hammer2: :D :D

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Yeah...I don't know if I will ever post again... :(
WAIT! I will!!! That's if MRS. Kilr will post with me :supp: ! Hey maybe one day when you guys FINALLY bring twister to our house, you could get some really good pics of me and the Mrs.! Wooo-whooo! :D :D
I had fun Saturday night! And I guess you could say I got a bit RELAXED after the Jager...LOL

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Can somebody start a new thread with just the pics from the RR in Havasu! I don't like all this drama. :hammerhea

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Nice meeting you! Had a great time dancing with you and SYA! We had a little Oreo cookie going on...if ya know what I mean.. :D
WTF :eek: :( :p

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
WTF :eek: :( :p
What you don't get any action like that out in Tuuuuurlock!!!?

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 06:43 PM
What you don't get any action like that out in Tuuuuurlock!!!?
Last weekend hmm let me think actually it was only one girl but two would have bee nice ha ha :cry: :p

JackieV
03-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Last weekend hmm let me think actually it was only one girl but two would have bee nice ha ha :cry: :p
Does that count? One girl with no teeth and the other had a wooden leg...? Does it really? LOL J/K

Sane Asylum
03-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Does that count? One girl with no teeth and the other had a wooden leg...? Does it really? LOL J/K
Ouch...... :p :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Well $hit when Art found you in the same shape that counted right so what is the difference ha ha :argue: :cry: :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Wait a damn minute she had dentures :p

JackieV
03-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Well $hit when Art found you in the same shape that counted right so what is the difference ha ha :argue: :cry: :yuk:
That was Art's fling Crystal...not me. And that was after I beat the bitch up!

JackieV
03-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Okay I have to go now! I just got back from Bullhead and Art...well I need my Chorizo! See ya! :D

JackieV
03-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Wait a damn minute she had dentures :p
Well thats what you get when you hook up with a woman in her eighty's...
Right back at'cha! Tuuuuurrrlock! ;)
Miss you too babe!

Greybeard
03-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Not that they bother me but, Steve Wonder could see them.
I felt I had to go back and look again.Ok I seen them this time. Honestly, I didn't notice when looking through the thread the first time. I guess we see what we want to see. Thanks Ladies for allowing you're pictures to be posted...I think you ALL are hotter than a $2 pistol,anyone who can't see that must be blind.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-25-2005, 07:35 AM
That was Art's fling Crystal...not me. And that was after I beat the bitch up!
Oh my bad you know Crystal Jackie its all the same ha ha :D ;)