PDA

View Full Version : Extreme trailer repairs in Havi?

WetWillie
03-21-2005, 09:44 PM
My trailer and boat are in Havasu. I noticed last trip that a couple of my carpeted bunks and lights are coming apart. I would hate to haul it to extreme for a couple of repairs. Does anyone in Havi fix these.
Oh also our trailers main winch broke and I need to get it replaced asap!! Boat slide back 6" pulling it out last trip!
Help... :eek:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 09:48 PM
NO SHIT MINE TOO............
Im getting mine fixed at next weekend at the whacker joint...
not to fawned of extreme or there service with both my trailers :devil:

WILD LAVEY
03-21-2005, 09:55 PM
i have electrical probs with my trailer and they cant take me till the end of the month. it would be nice if i can get it done in havasu.

WetWillie
03-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I noticed both my fenders have cracks.. I accused the wife of 4X4 ing this thing! :mad: But most of the lights are just poping out of everywere!! Just want to pay to fix it and make it right!!

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Lakeland marine.....
I heard there is a place out there that does just trailers, The name is slipping me right now....

Ultrafied
03-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Miguel, do you have the LED lights on your trailer? I was thinking of switching over to LED's this summer on my Extreme and was just wondering.

timewarp
03-21-2005, 10:25 PM
I don't remember the name of the place but there is a trailer factory by the Eliminator plant in Havasu, went there last year for trailer parts when we were down there. Sorry can't think of the name but they will work on any trailers.
Caleb

Squirtin Thunder
03-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Who strieghtens Axles down here ???
Bullhead, Havazoo ???
I think I have too much toe in in the front axle !!!
I think I may have bumped a few curbs or something !!!

HOOTER SLED-
03-21-2005, 10:48 PM
NO SHIT MINE TOO............
Im getting mine fixed at next weekend at the whacker joint...
not to fawned of extreme or there service with both my trailers :devil:
What, no duct tape on this one????? :D :wink:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Miguel, do you have the LED lights on your trailer? I was thinking of switching over to LED's this summer on my Extreme and was just wondering.
No they cost to much, they cost too much to replace and when one burns out in the unit, you have to replace the whole deal.
Id rather pay 15 bucks and get a new light instead of 100 plus.....

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 11:38 PM
What, no duct tape on this one????? :D :wink:
No SYA is not allowed near my trailer ......

Goodtime$
03-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I know how everyone loves Extreme Trailers, they are the best and we use them. But check out a new Zieman if your in the market, the Conquest Trailers are just insane. my 2cents, best of luck with the repairs......

Goodtime$
03-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Talk to my guy Fernando at the San Berno plant, he will set u up with the $$$ you can live with..cheers