PDA

View Full Version : Riverdave sweet product.....

LAPII
03-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Thanks for LED light kit for my trailer, took about twenty minutes to switch lights out and presto, very sweet lookin set-up now.....just wanted to give you some feedback on the boards.... thanks again.

Jordy
03-22-2005, 08:04 AM
I am looking for some LED tailights for my trailer... Who's got the hook-up?
RiverDave on the boards. Cutting Edge Marine is his gig. I'd point you in the direction of his web page but it seems to be having issues. :idea: :D
Here is the original thread:
LED Trailer Lights from River Dave (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68644&page=1&pp=25)

superdave013
03-22-2005, 08:29 AM
I got a set from Dave too. Even the side markers are LED.

BADBLOWN572
03-22-2005, 09:02 AM
His LED lights definitely make the trailer a little more "bling bling." They are extremely easy to install and definitely worth the cost in my opinion.

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the compliments LAPII. :) Take some pictures of the trailer and put em up! I'd love to use the them for the website (that's I'm working on right now... Jordy)
RD :)

Jordy
03-22-2005, 11:17 AM
(that's I'm working on right now... Jordy)
RD :)
Cool I was just trying to point someone in the right direction so I can get those big commission checks we talked about Saturday. :D

BarryMac
03-22-2005, 11:26 AM
I put the 48 diode on my trailer, they look really nice, still waiting to see if Dave can get me the replacements for the running lights, they aren't the grommet mount so they are a little harder to get...

Jbb
03-22-2005, 11:36 AM
RD SUX..... :p

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 11:39 AM
I put the 48 diode on my trailer, they look really nice, still waiting to see if Dave can get me the replacements for the running lights, they aren't the grommet mount so they are a little harder to get...
I have the surface mount ones, but the lights you have are some odd ball ones that I've never seen before? I might be able to come up with soemthing for you.. It'd be alot easier if I could get a close up look at the trailer. :) Who knows, maybe when we goto the river I can have something there for ya. ;) :D
RD

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Dave,
What would you charge Brian and I to make up some nice billet CNC "RD SUX" emblems?

Jbb
03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Dave,
What would you charge Brian and I to make up some nice billet CNC "RD SUX" emblems?
He never calls anymore.... :frown:

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Dave should have named his company, "RD SUX" to scoop a bunch of free advertising. :cool:
Hey Dave... you know I like your work and have no problems pimping your stuff but Brian dared me to taunt you.

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Dave should have named his company, "RD SUX" to scoop a bunch of free advertising. :cool:
Hey Dave... you know I like your work and have no problems pimping your stuff but Brian dared me to taunt you.
That's becuase Brian's been waiting on a special battery box for the better half of 2 months now.. LOL
RD

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 12:03 PM
What's the hold up? Are you having trouble getting permission to use the Sea-Doo logo?

Jbb
03-22-2005, 12:04 PM
What's the hold up? Are you having trouble getting permission to use the Sea-Doo logo?
Its an Administrative thing...Something about special pricing and delivery delays for East Coast Fucwad customers... :hammerhea

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Its an Administrative thing...Something about special pricing and delivery delays for East Coast Fucwad customers... :hammerhea
LMAO.. :D That'd be it. On the flip side, I think I just came into 20 of those exact battery boxes that you wanted.. just have to go down and pick them up. :)
RD

NashvilleBound
03-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Do you have the turn indicators in LED that move to the outside when activated? Like one bar/two bars/three bars, then back to one......

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Do you have the turn indicators in LED that move to the outside when activated? Like one bar/two bars/three bars, then back to one......
No, they make a yellow oval that will do that.. but I don't think that many people would be interested in buying them so I didn't order them. You'd need a red (brake, stop, turn, tail) and then a yellow as well (> > > >) and it'd look kinda funky..
The 10 Diodes have 4 Diodes in the middle and on either side of the 4 diodes there is a triangle of 3 diodes.. That triangle lights gets brighter and dimmer < O > like so, which sorta creates the look your going for? The 48 Diodes the whole light just gets brighter and dimmer..
RD

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Ah yes... Ford Thunderbird/Mercury Cougar style. :cool:
I built a controller to do this for a buddy who has an old T-bird. Finding a working controller is big $$$.

NashvilleBound
03-22-2005, 12:18 PM
I see quite a few on the newer trucks when we go cross country. I will look a little closer next time I am out. Hopefull in the near future a trip to the West Coast will be in order.....

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 12:21 PM
I see quite a few on the newer trucks when we go cross country. I will look a little closer next time I am out. Hopefull in the near future a trip to the West Coast will be in order.....
Well I'll start looking into it tomorrow.. If it's a self contained waterproof unit, I'll pick them up and start selling those as well. :)
RD

NashvilleBound
03-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Well I'll start looking into it tomorrow.. If it's a self contained waterproof unit, I'll pick them up and start selling those as well. :)
RD
I think we buy most of our LED's from The Lighthouse in (once again) I think, the Clairmont area and Freightliner in Escondido on Mission.

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I think we buy most of our LED's from The Lighthouse in (once again) I think, the Clairmont area and Freightliner in Escondido on Mission.
Lighthouse is like the Walmart of lighting.. They have EVERYTHING.. I originally was going to deal with them on lights, but their pricing wasn't that great for small distributors, so I just bought the bullet and layed down the cash to deal direct with the mfg's.
For weird applications though like gotta jetboats trailer, I'll end up driving down to their san diego store and just picking something up for him that will work since he has something out of the norm.
RD