PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Heartfelt Thank You

Mrs Luvnlife
03-22-2005, 06:22 AM
to all of you who have been there for me/with me throughout the past month and a half....Racer 277's, JBR's, Jetdriver's, Rev, Bigamist's and those who recently found out.....thank you so much for your support, thoughts & prayers, dinners, flowers, cards, offers to take the kids (I'm still gonna have to take one of ya/all of ya up on that deal :D). Everything from everyone has meant so much to me/us and I can't thank you enough! And thanks to Luvnlife for putting up with me for the past month and a half! ;)
For those of you who didn't catch wind of this.....I had the misfortune of having 2 small (key word) lumps removed from my breast, had surgery last week to remove them, and just found out late yesterday afternoon that the 2 most words I've been wanting and waiting to hear, were said....BENIGN, BENIGN!!!!! It's impossible to explain what your mind mentally goes through in the waiting game process, to find out if you can get on with your life as it was or if you will need to look at life in a whole different light. I can't even stress enough to the ladies out there to hit up your OB for your yearly check-up AND ALSO DO THE SELF TESTS AT HOME as the doctor can't always find these things, as in my case.
Now let the hell-raising begin!! :D :D ;)
Jen/Mrs Luvnlife<--------Found out true friendships and truly awesome people have come from these HB Forums....whether it be a 'clique' or not :D :D :D (joke)..........thanks again to all you wonderful peeps. Lovin all of ya!! :rollside: ;)

Jetdriver
03-22-2005, 06:35 AM
GOOD GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are OK!! Now time for a party! :D :D :D

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
03-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey there Ms Jen I'm so glad to hear such great news I'm doing cart wheels at work and spining in my chair :) No way would the RAIDER NATION LET YOU DOWN :D :D :D :D :D :D

BarryMac
03-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Wow Mrs Luvnlife, those are two wonderful words to hear, I've never met yourself or any of the others from your Posse clique :D :D but just reading what you all have to say I can tell that you are some great people and that they are some wonderful friends to you and yours...
gjb

a catered life
03-22-2005, 07:01 AM
jen we (cass and i) are so glad to hear the good news......now can we start the drinks please i hear the ice cubes of life dropping in your glass :p

dmontzsta
03-22-2005, 07:15 AM
wow, I didnt even know. I am very happy that everything is good now. My best to you and the family, hope to see you all at CBBB this year.

Cole Trickle
03-22-2005, 07:18 AM
Congrats!
Great news to start the week with. :D
Brandin

Garrddogg
03-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Congrats on the good news! :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2005, 08:00 AM
You are so very welcome. We were so happy to get those final results we had been praying for. I hope you had one for me last night! :) Now let's start planning that celebration party. We love you guys.
Dia

Robbie Racer
03-22-2005, 08:18 AM
That's GREAT news. I'm so happy for you!!! I will give my girlfriend a friendly reminder on the importance of the self exams and checkups too. :rollside:
Keith

Mrs Luvnlife
03-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words! ;)

dicudmore
03-22-2005, 09:00 AM
glad to hear it Jen :D

SoCal_fun
03-22-2005, 09:02 AM
Sorry you had to go thru all that worry and crap! We are VERY happy that all turned out good!! Congrats!! Yea!! :D

JetBoatRich
03-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Jen, you made my day :D Congratulations we are really happy for you :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Jen check your Email! :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Jen check your Email! :cool:
Did that..........nothing!! :confused: Don't forget the '2'!! :hammer2: :D :D

Rev. Williams
03-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Aaah shucks !! It was nothin :D :D Just helping when I can :D
*************NOW ATTENTION TO ALL THE LADIES*************
As you've seen in Jens note, the home/self exams are the key...So with that said I will provide a very thorough and complete breast exams to all of you FREE OF CHARGE !!!! And I would suggest weekly exams to really catch things early :D :D :D
I'm such a giver :D
P.S I hear Cale is helping the guys with the testicular testing and Shawn has the colon test covered :2purples:

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2005, 02:43 PM
As you've seen in Jens note, the home/self exams are the key...So with that said I will provide a very thorough and complete breast exams to all of you FREE OF CHARGE !!!! And I would suggest weekly exams to really catch things early :D :D :D
P.S I hear Cale is helping the guys with the testicular testing and Shawn has the colon test covered :2purples:
You are such a sweet guy! You are a giver. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Racer277
03-22-2005, 02:48 PM
One hand on each shoulder "now this is going to hurt a little."
:eek: :2purples:

Jetdriver
03-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Currently I am only testing female colons, not sure if or when there will be any mael testing. Come on by my probe is waiting! :D

LUVNLIFE
03-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks for everyones support, prayers and help. It's no fun thinking the person you are trying to build a life with might have something terminally wrong. It was a long month and a half (seems like noone is in as big a hurry as you to find something out :ie,length of time between appointments) but thanks to support from friends like we have met here we made it through. Now it's time to get life started again, situations like this kind of put everything else on hold and they are not important anymore. I have Jen and we can continue biulding. Thanks again friends. ;)

Desert Rat
03-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Ang talked to Steph today (Mrs JBR) and found out. We are very happy for you. This type of thing really reminds us all what is REALLY important!
I know I would be lost without my wife/best friend!
Oh and I will also step up to the plate on assistance in the exam area

raff
03-22-2005, 06:28 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif Sara and I are REALLY REALLY GLAD to hear that.....
Now what about the wild party????????
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-049.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-052.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-047.gif
Mark and Sara out

BigDoug
03-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Your a tough cookie Jen :) we knew you could get through this, im glad it all worked out :) ..........................................Doug and Richelle.

IN2-IN2MX
03-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Very glad to hear this. It is wonderful news.
Now go celebrate!!! :)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-23-2005, 07:32 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif Sara and I are REALLY REALLY GLAD to hear that.....
Now what about the wild party????????
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-049.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-052.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-047.gif
Mark and Sara out
Thanks so much guys!! It means alot. LOVE the smiley hug....way too cute!! How could that not brighten someones day?!?! ;) Hope Sara is doing good.
The wild party WILL happen, we just have to figure out WHEN!!!!! Get ready!! :rollside:
IN2-IN2MX....you guys are local here :D, you should try to make the next shin-dig. :)
Thanks again all! :)

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Very glad to hear this. It is wonderful news.
Now go celebrate!!! :)
I will keep you posted on the celebration Jesse. You need to join us for sure. :) :)

Mrs.JBR
03-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Did someone say PARTY!! I'm In :D I'm on Spring Break so anytime is good.

BIGAMIST
03-30-2005, 06:26 AM
I was prayin nothin would happen to the boobs :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :D
You & Cale know how I feel :) :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-30-2005, 07:35 AM
PARTY???? It's all good. I know you've been working extremely hard :D, how long are you on spring break for??? :D :D Let's set it up!

Mrs Luvnlife
03-30-2005, 07:36 AM
I was prayin nothin would happen to the boobs :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :D
Tanks mucho you!! ;) Miss ya!!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-30-2005, 07:42 AM
PARTY???? It's all good. I know you've been working extremely hard :D, how long are you on spring break for??? :D :D Let's set it up!
We had a great pre party on Saturday. :D
But we really need to set something up Jen.

LUVNLIFE
03-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks Jeff, I do know ;) :D

LUVNLIFE
03-30-2005, 07:08 PM
You can be the bartender and the baker. :D :D

RexRathburn
03-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Wow Mrs Luvnlife...That's really great news! :D I will have to buy you a beer at Firebird! :cool:

JetBoatRich
03-30-2005, 08:17 PM
You can be the bartender and the baker. :D :D
Cale don't encourage her :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
Wow Mrs Luvnlife...That's really great news! :D I will have to buy you a beer at Firebird! :cool:
How could I not take you up on that offer!?!?!? :p :D ;) J/K!! Thanks!!

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2005, 07:17 AM
Cale don't encourage her :eek:
And all this time I thought encouragement was a good thing!?!?! :confused: :D :D

JetBoatRich
03-31-2005, 07:50 AM
And all this time I thought encouragement was a good thing!?!?! :confused: :D :D
You know it all depends on what we are PUSHING :D

Mrs.JBR
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Spring break goes until the first day of summer :wink:
I'm all for the party...talk to my manager and let's get a date on the calendar, start a thread, make it a pot-luck.
Maybe we should all go to the lake?? JBR 1 and 2 are at the boat shop right this minute...if all goes well, we will be back on the water.
Can you tow the bar to the lake?

Mrs.JBR
03-31-2005, 05:19 PM
You know it all depends on what we are PUSHING :D
Hey............... :boxingguy

LUVNLIFE
03-31-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm all for the party...talk to my manager and let's get a date on the calendar, start a thread, make it a pot-luck.
Maybe we should all go to the lake?? JBR 1 and 2 are at the boat shop right this minute...if all goes well, we will be back on the water.
Let's get it on :cool: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Can you tow the bar to the lake?[/QUOTE]
I thought the MOHO was Jen's mobile bar. :D

LUVNLIFE
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
We always travel with a portable bar. Never know when someone might need an emergency bloody mary. Yea hot and spicy :cool:

Rev. Williams
03-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Smart Ass !!!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2005, 07:43 AM
I love the year round spring breaks!!!! :D ;)
I'll hit on...I mean hit up your manager and let's get it on!! If we are planning a later date, I'd say the lake may be a good idea, if it's sooner then, well......maybe a desert party!?!?! ;) ;) <------Mrs Luvnlife has something up her sleeve, I think :D.
I can tow the bar anywhere!! It travels well!! :D
So....now you guys are gonna be a 2 boat family too??? :jawdrop: I thought I had hubby all talked into our boat!! :D Cale's got my mind going again!!! :shift:

Mrs.JBR
04-01-2005, 07:56 AM
I love the year round spring breaks!!!! :D ;)
I'll hit on...I mean hit up your manager and let's get it on!! If we are planning a later date, I'd say the lake may be a good idea, if it's sooner then, well......maybe a desert party!?!?! ;) ;) <------Mrs Luvnlife has something up her sleeve, I think :D.
I can tow the bar anywhere!! It travels well!! :D
So....now you guys are gonna be a 2 boat family too??? :jawdrop: I thought I had hubby all talked into our boat!! :D Cale's got my mind going again!!! :shift:
Right on ...party in the desert and the lake...better get out calendar..we have alot of celebrating to do. Two boat family? Rich and Cale both have their heads in the clouds!

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2005, 07:59 AM
Rich and Cale both have their heads in the clouds!
If that's what you want to call it!! :D :D
Yea, break out the calendar.....you guys are booked for Saturday's for awhile, yes??