PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to my favorite Pixie!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-24-2006, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to say thank you again for a great weekend......and for having us stay in the new little home that J would like to call his own!!!!! LOL :rollside: You sure are the hostess with the mostess!!!!!
I love you n G mommas!!!!!! I'm glad to call you our friends!!!!!! :p :p

WYRD
04-24-2006, 02:24 PM
I just wanted to say thank you again for a great weekend......and for having us stay in the new little home that J would like to call his own!!!!! LOL :rollside: You sure are the hostess with the mostess!!!!!
How many pixies do you know :idea:

Mr. Pixilated
04-24-2006, 02:33 PM
You must be talkin about me...

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Oh baby I love you too! xoxoxoxoxooxxoo It was a nice weekend even if there were some crazy things that happend in the beginning & the end.

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Yea thanks again guys. Only wished it could have been longer. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Yea thanks again guys. Only wished it could have been longer. :rollside:
Next trip babe!!! :p What is the scoop for Memorial weekend??

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Next trip babe!!! :p What is the scoop for Memorial weekend??
We'll have to see. May already looks to be busy. I might need a break from Naci AND our party in 2 weeks. LOL.. You guys going for sure? We could always do something here and skip the crazies during the holiday.

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
We'll have to see. May already looks to be busy. I might need a break from Naci AND our party in 2 weeks. LOL.. You guys going for sure? We could always do something here and skip the crazies during the holiday.
Yeah we plan on it. We love the fireworks on that weekend. Probably launch at Mohave one day & just hang. The invitation is there.....if needed. :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah we plan on it. We love the fireworks on that weekend. Probably launch at Mohave one day & just hang. The invitation is there.....if needed. :p
Thanks hun. Do you guys kick it on the river during the fireworks? Or watch from the house? Just you guys going so far?

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks hun. Do you guys kick it on the river during the fireworks? Or watch from the house? Just you guys going so far?
Yeah...probably Spicoli & the lady......oh I am sure Kim & Will at the Avi. But thats it for now. It depends on the day. It is fun to stay on the water & watch the fireworks there in the cove.

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah...probably Spicoli & the lady......oh I am sure Kim & Will at the Avi. But thats it for now. It depends on the day. It is fun to stay on the water & watch the fireworks there in the cove.
Yea we've watched them there before. They go off.

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Yea we've watched them there before. They go off.
Yes they do! :p
Ok...I am off to bed, love ya! :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
MOMMAS HERE!!!!!!
So, do we get to stay with you again????? YUMMY!!!!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 08:04 AM
MOMMAS HERE!!!!!!
So, do we get to stay with you again????? YUMMY!!!!!! :p
You betcha hot stuff!!! :p

HOOTER SLED-
04-25-2006, 08:07 AM
You betcha hot stuff!!! :p
I know I'm sizzling hot. Ssssssssssss :D

pixilatedpussy