PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Crap!

Dimarco Kid
05-12-2002, 03:11 PM
I'll give you guys one, in the jet vs. v-drive topic I posted what one of my boats run. I get a call from some jackass saying I'm bullshitting, and to keep it real! Man, obviously this guys got too much time on his hands to be obsessed with how my boats go! I thought all this was in good humor and taste? I know GM Killa and Aggressor (who I had responded too) don't give a dam what my boats run! They are mature enough to realize we are all here to have a good time. But when some unknown jabronee goes through the work to get my number (unlisted) and calls me saying "You don't know who's surfing the boards" and "keep it real" and a bunch of other smack, that's going too far!
And "Steve" (that's what he said his name was) I know you are gonna read this, so be a man and call back. Remember puss, you hung up first.
D Kid

searssears1
05-12-2002, 03:47 PM
that's uncool.to go to that length to get your number and call is way out of bounds.Just my .02

Dimarco Kid
05-12-2002, 04:11 PM
You gotta draw the line somewhere.
D Kid

Wet Dream
05-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey D, he's probably jealous that he can't get his piece of shit to go that fast. Consider it a compliment. Who cares if the asswipe is "surfing the boards", invite him in, he might learn a thing or two.
Keep it real dude, lmao.
See you later.

Dimarco Kid
05-12-2002, 04:50 PM
You're right Wet,
I THINK I know who it is, we'll find out soon of enough. Man, he didn't even have the balls to continue our "conversation", I doubt he'll post in here! But what the hell! Come on in!
D Kid

beached1
05-12-2002, 04:59 PM
Sounds like he got you to do exactly what he wanted. Get upset and post about it. I wouldn't give the fag the satifaction.

MissHBjet
05-12-2002, 05:05 PM
That is crazy.

searssears1
05-12-2002, 05:08 PM
DK,Then again it could be someone you know yanking your chain.

Bense468
05-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by searssears1:
DK,Then again it could be someone you know yanking your chain.
I bet this is the case

sandblasted
05-12-2002, 09:35 PM
I had a similar experience...I posted something about Ultra Boats and some lame ass began sending me emails about how he thought Ultra sucked and that they ripped people off...etc...
Then a few days later he posted a topic slammin Ultra, it was right after the L.A. boat show, bet you all know which dude I'm talking about...he went down in flames real quick...

RiverDave
05-12-2002, 09:41 PM
D-Kid... "You can't please everybody!" http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
I've gotten a few calls from people.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Funny though out of the multitude of times I've posted my address I'm still waitin for my ass whoopin.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'd write it off they typically don't call more then once.
RD

topless
05-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Consider it a compliment....He sounds jealous.

ROZ
05-12-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Bense468:
I bet this is the case
Maybe, but it still sucks.

nitro557
05-13-2002, 08:08 AM
keep smilen young grasshopper,party time is getting near ,come by my work on the way to anna and pick up the shortbus

PipesClean
05-13-2002, 09:01 AM
That's pretty $^%&*@ LOW.

Dimarco Kid
05-14-2002, 06:09 PM
Nope not one of my friends, not anymore. You know it really pays to have friends at the phone company when puss's like this call you and hide behind number blocking! I'm letting it go cause it obvious this guy is not only a thief but a puss that won't even be a man on the phone. I'm not mentioning any names, don't need to. It's kinda funny in a way, I actually got laughing about it today, man, it takes all kinds!
Be cool,
D Kid, 8.02-146mph (last time I checked)
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited May 14, 2002).]

Dimarco Kid
05-14-2002, 06:10 PM
oops, double post

RiverDave
05-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
Nope not one of my friends, not anymore. You know it really pays to have friends at the phone company when puss's like this call you and hide behind number blocking! I'm letting it go cause it obvious this guy is not only a thief but a puss that won't even be a man on the phone. I'm not mentioning any names, don't need to. It's kinda funny in a way, I actually got laughing about it today, man, it takes all kinds!
Be cool,
D Kid, 8.02-146mph (last time I checked)
Did you atleast call him back and ask him what the ****?
RD