PDA

View Full Version : ya know as much as i enjoy looking at pics of good lookin girls

hoolign
03-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Don't you guys ever worry about your women being harrassed by some freak to takes things a bit to far? and before you start flammin me and going all stupid...all i'm sayin in this day and age there are alot of nutcases out here and i 'd hate to here about some poor woman getting hurt cause of some freak

Jordy
03-22-2005, 08:38 AM
I thought we shipped all the nutcases to Canada. :idea: :D
Maybe that was just here on the boards though. ;) :D :D

hoolign
03-22-2005, 08:40 AM
I thought we shipped all the nutcases to Canada. :idea: :D
Maybe that was just here on the boards though. ;) :D :D
i think you have the population to your advantage..more people = more nut jobs
Plus I dont think your nutcases could handle the cold
:D :p

Waldo
03-22-2005, 09:13 AM
My wife just had a situation last week! We carpool to work and she was on her way to pick me up after work. She was about a mile from my work, stopped at a light, and an older, Middle Eastern looking guy next to her in a convertable Mercedes motioned for her to pull over. He yelled that he "wanted to talk to her". She shook her head and said "NO". Nuff said, done deal, right???....NOT SO!
He followed her, would speed up to get next to her, and kept motioning that he wanted her to pull over and talk. She kept driving. She pulls into my work and parks in a side parking lot down by my room (it's like an alley with parking stalls on one side). She sees the guy slow down and make a u-turn, as he missed the entrance. He drove by the entrance again, saw her way in the back, and made another u-turn and pulled into the parking lot. Psycho!!!
At this point, I was still in my classroom awaiting her arrival. I usually meet her in the parking lot but this day I had more paper work and was still working. She calls me in a panic..."Some guy if following me and wants to talk but I keep saying "No", and he's coming toward me now...GET OUT HERE!". I'm thinking some dude is walking up to her window and won't leave her alone. So I grabbed my stuff and sprinted to the parking lot. She was waiting in her car and I didn't see anyone. She was parked way in the back and he finally noticed where she was parked and started driving down the side lot toward her. I saw him and was close enough to the car to walk. He didn't see me yet, so I stood in the stall next (blind side to him) to where my wife was parked. He was probably thinking "I'll park next to her and go from there". As he approached the other side of her car, he started to park but saw me and had an "Oh $hit" look on his face. He immediately straightened out his car, drove to the end of the lot, made a u-turn, and drove out. All the while I am walking toward him trying to get him to stop and talk :mad: . He didn't even look at me when I was waving at him to stop. He just sped away like a dog with his tail between its legs. What an F'n joke this guy was.
Even though he didn't even get out and talk with my wife, she was VERY shaken up by someone persistent enough to follow her, disregard her several "NO" statements to him, and make two u-turns in order to track her down "just to talk".
I am not a violent person, but I wanted this guys balls on a platter!!!

a catered life
03-22-2005, 09:32 AM
is your wife shaken up much.....glad shes safe....................this pisses me off that there are bold enough a holes out there to fuc* with a women but not man enough to take it from a man :mad:

hoolign
03-22-2005, 09:32 AM
that's why i posted this thread1..I jjust dont wanna hear about someone on here gettig hurt like my cousin did. She is a very hot real estate agent, and she got beat bad ,teeth knocked out, concusion, then raped..about six months ago..he found out about her from an add in the news paper and set the whole thing up...there are some sick phucks in this world!..he got caught and charged...but hasnt gotten what he deserves!

BarryMac
03-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Wow, I am really sorry to hear that something like that happened to your wife Waldo, that gutless some of a bitch needs a good ass kicking to learn that you don't treat women like that, damn that pisses me off. I am glad that she wasn't harmed.
Great thread Hoolign, I concur, with all of the weird people in the world you just never know what will happen, we all need to be really careful and keep a close eye out for your friends, they may need you...

carbonmarine
03-22-2005, 09:57 AM
NO ! He wasnt Middle Eastern or Persian... He was " ITALIAN "....That the new suav'e line these days....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
03-22-2005, 10:22 AM
There is a difference between being agressive and down right scary.
If I got the call you got I would have been running to the parking lot ready to give someone a beating! :boxingguy
My girlfriend of 5 years is a very confident/agressive women and at times I worry about what would happen if she was put in a similar position.She will call me and tell me how she just got into a "verbal debate" with someone that stole her parking spot,cut in line,etc... and I have to remind her that there are some messed up people in this world and that I wouldn't be there to protect her if some nut bag freaked out and came after her.
I would never let her leave the house alone without a cell phone just in case something happend.(This includes going jogging around the block)
Brandin

Waldo
03-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the concern everybody. She was shaken up for a couple days but is over it now. You just never know what someone else is thinking! And we have played the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game since.
hooligan, sorry to hear about your cousin! Damn shame for sure. Hope she is recovering well. I've already said a prayer for her.