PDA

View Full Version : GIVING CREDIT WHERE IT's DUE

a catered life
03-22-2005, 09:52 AM
i have had a real job since i was 15 but the weekend i did something that kicked my butt :( .............for the first time i started to detail the boat myself :D and just let me say DAM :sqeyes: it may look easy but my arms hurt like a mother!!!!! :frown: i washed, vacumed, cleaned the ski locker climbed under the bow (remember size does matter) restored interior seats and interior dash and console, deoxidazed, waxed, and spit shined and 4 hours later i was pettered out. had to have cass spoon feed and burp me :p my hats off to all the detailers out there :lightsabe you can have it :squiggle: the really good thing was the stuff "driven" i got from the boat show works really good.......thanks raff for the advise now some give me a quote on the next cleaning

Racer277
03-22-2005, 10:38 AM
I hear that!
Then it rains on you, and you can't take it out? WTF?
Talk to Warlock25 if you ever go to Havasu, they detail and carry the best products around.

a catered life
03-22-2005, 01:17 PM
lol dam rain :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Team work is what you need. With that herd of yours you should have that boat done in minutes. ;)
I do the outside, Sean does the inside.
But check into the products from Warlock25 it has cut my cleaning time in 1/2. I will not buy anything else ever again. :D

Lightning
03-22-2005, 01:38 PM
You did all that in four hours??? How big is your boat?

BarryMac
03-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Team work is what you need. With that herd of yours you should have that boat done in minutes. ;)
I do the outside, Sean does the inside.
But check into the products from Warlock25 it has cut my cleaning time in 1/2. I will not buy anything else ever again. :D
Not in my house, my wife doesn't do it the way I like plus it's my therapy so I go solo on the detail business, it usually take me the better part of a day...

SoCal_fun
03-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Willie,
I'm feelin ya bro! It wears my butt out too. I usually do the outside one day and the inside the next day (or week). Then the dang kids with thier cheetoes and mud.....aaarrrggggghhhhhhh.
Hey next time just call and I'd be glad to help. We can make it a party. You know I got your back!! ;)

LUVNLIFE
03-22-2005, 05:20 PM
It's tough but it has to be done. Any products that help make it easier are always good to know. It's a pain in the ass but we want the rigs looking good yaknow. I'm with Larry I try to break it up a little and oh yea, I don't allow Cheetos or Nacho Doritos in the boat. :wink:

a catered life
03-22-2005, 06:15 PM
You did all that in four hours??? How big is your boat?
yo lightening i never said i did the whole dam boat are u crazy if you read closely :idea: every thing is in the inside :D i just gave up after 4 hours
:D thanks larry when i call dont tell me you gave to go to the zoo for a field trip :jawdrop:

SoCal_fun
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
yo lightening i never said i did the whole dam boat are u crazy if you read closely :idea: every thing is in the inside :D i just gave up after 4 hours
:D thanks larry when i call dont tell me you gave to go to the zoo for a field trip :jawdrop:
Never. I'm there for ya Bro! :eat: :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
03-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Larry meant Havazoo though :D

SoCal_fun
03-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Larry meant Havazoo though :D
I'm still lost on this thread, but whatever??? :hammerhea

a catered life
03-23-2005, 07:12 AM
remember young grasshopper...........life is a vodka bottle.......... its sometimes clear but best taken with a twist; we just spend our time trying to slam it until its all gone :(

SoCal_fun
03-23-2005, 10:38 AM
remember young grasshopper...........life is a vodka bottle.......... its sometimes clear but best taken with a twist; we just spend our time trying to slam it until its all gone :(
Ahhhh, well that clears it up nicely! LOL!! :eat:

a catered life
03-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Ahhhh, well that clears it up nicely! LOL!! :eat:
now i'm lost :sqeyes: