PDA

View Full Version : I need French doors installed

Perfect Mixer
03-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Anybody have any leads on contractor to install 3 french doors here in South OC? I've already got the doors, but my contractor is flaking on me. Also need an electrician for some electrical drops in the walls.

Burley1
03-22-2005, 06:38 PM
What kind of doors are they "Brand or are they just slabs that need to be put in old frames" " and what size are they

Perfect Mixer
03-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Dont' remember the widths, but they are 8' framed Superior brand french doors. One is a direct fit for a sliding door that is getting replaced. The other two are being installed in place of windows. Looked like I could do it myself, but my sife doesn't have the same confidence as I.

thesunking
03-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Anybody have any leads on contractor to install 3 french doors here in South OC? I've already got the doors, but my contractor is flaking on me. Also need an electrician for some electrical drops in the walls.
Hey there, this guy is a ex-union glazier that branched out on his own, we both did our apprenticeship back in the day. Call Chance Hardy http://www.hardywindows.com/index.html
He's also a boater but I don't think he frequents the board. Let him know that he only needs to furnish labor.
http://www.hardywindows.com/_images//website_shop_pic.JPG
Shiat, maybe I should move up and be able to afford a bigger boat!

Perfect Mixer
03-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Thanks, just sent an Email, if I don't here back from him by midday tomorrow, I'll give him a call. thanks again!

thesunking
03-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks, just sent an Email, if I don't here back from him by midday tomorrow, I'll give him a call. thanks again!
From what I've heard, Chance H, has a good slice of the pie in the OC. I think he's been in business since late '2000?
Good Luck

25Elmn8r
03-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Hardy Windows is the way to go. Chance is a pretty good guy. My buddy Gary is his top sales guy. Gary also hooked up Sandbar Junkies with some windows recently. They just finished our windows in the new house 2 weeks ago. You will want Juan to install your doors. If you dont get a call back, send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the right person.

thesunking
03-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Hardy Windows is the way to go. Chance is a pretty good guy. My buddy Gary is his top sales guy. Gary also hooked up Sandbar Junkies with some windows recently. They just finished our windows in the new house 2 weeks ago. You will want Juan to install your doors. If you dont get a call back, send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the right person.
It's good to hear that Gary Phral Jr is doing good! Gary senior is a great guy to party with off the record. Juan O, just lives north of me. We all had gravy positions with a major glass contractor in the 90's.

25Elmn8r
03-22-2005, 09:43 PM
It's good to hear that Gary Phral Jr is doing good! Gary senior is a great guy to party with off the record. Juan O, just lives north of me. We all had gravy positions with a major glass contractor in the 90's.
Yes Jr is doing good. Sr is retired and living in Havasu now. And yes he can still party. I guess alot of people have left Giroux. Let me know if you want me to tell either of them hi.

25Elmn8r
03-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Way too funny. Such a small world we live in.
PM back at ya.

Lightning
03-23-2005, 06:57 AM
Why not ask FRENCHIE, isn't that how he got his name :confused: :D :hammer2:

imirsh1
03-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Just sent you a pm.