PDA

View Full Version : CFW for easter

PIONEERFUN
03-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Who's going out there weather should clear up.I will be on north shore but will come over to visit 1/4 cove.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Pfun, Are you guys camping? We'll be there Sunday..Probably on the south side. See you there and maybe the boat won't break this time.....Doug

stoker2001
03-22-2005, 09:11 PM
might have to take it out for one more test session before the long haul to IHBA pheonix opener

PIONEERFUN
03-22-2005, 09:14 PM
We will be camping hopefully in the second cove going up on friday I'll come by sunday ,bring some extra parts this time.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Ouch! That hurt! I'll bring two boats this time............

PIONEERFUN
03-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Almost sold boat today but mixing the gas turned him off.I don't know what more they want but if you can't afford the gas probaly wasn't the right boat for him.

Alky Eater
03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
The team will be there doing some "T & T". Looking forward to a successful ass kicking season at camp far west this year.

Apache86
03-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Hey guys we will be with bells on the Easter Bunny and a Easter basket full of VP. LOL

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Denis, I hear ya! Did you get the DL figured out? Your right, I did have two boats last time.........It'll run, the shaft was messed up and I sent the dist. back to MSD for the rebuild. I put the spare in. I hear rain now for Sunday, that gives us time to keep working.........Doug
p.s. Are you going to see the AEater t&t? Doug

Alky Eater
03-23-2005, 09:47 PM
R U bringing one of your terds out there? What about your idle BAE 440? Is he gonna be in the house? Im ready to kick some ASS this Easter!!!!! what, what now

steelcomp
03-23-2005, 09:55 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: R U bringing one of your terds out there? What about your idle BAE 440? Is he gonna be in the house? Im ready to kick some ASS this Easter!!!!!

Dose_Of_Reality
03-24-2005, 01:58 PM
The team will be there doing some "T & T". Looking forward to a successful ass kicking season at camp far west this year.
This guy is great, he obviously has nothing and we all know that now but he keeps getting responses to his posts. If it weren't for jackasses like Ass Eater, most boards would probably die a slow death. We don't want to encourage such moronic behavior but this type of drama has people coming back for more which is obviously happening here. I, hopefully by now the rest of you, know that this low life pumper won't be at CFW on Easter, Father's Day or ever.

steelcomp
03-24-2005, 07:06 PM
This guy is great, he obviously has nothing and we all know that now but he keeps getting responses to his posts. If it weren't for jackasses like Ass Eater, most boards would probably die a slow death. We don't want to encourage such moronic behavior but this type of drama has people coming back for more which is obviously happening here. I, hopefully by now the rest of you, know that this low life pumper won't be at CFW on Easter, Father's Day or ever.
True...but it's pretty entertaining watching Fogged G....I mean Alky Drinker....make such an ass outa himself!! Besides, what's life without a little drama?
The only team he has is the same one George Thorogood has when he's drinking alone!! :sleeping: :D

Squirtin Thunder
03-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Man that sucks !!!
I was going to switch all my plans around just to meet that jack ass and watch him blow up his boat !!!!
I just can't believe he would cause people to go out of there way and not show that would not be right.
Jim

stoker2001
03-25-2005, 10:44 AM
R U bringing one of your terds out there? What about your idle BAE 440? Is he gonna be in the house? Im ready to kick some ASS this Easter!!!!! what, what nowyou remind me of a time i ran into Steve Nelson at CFW.well, we had just put our boats on the trailers in the cove after making some hard passes with a hard running flat (blown, light brown)cant remember his name but this thang ran easy buck twenty in 1/4 and made me look pretty bad on topend.so,its about an hour or so before sunset and steve shows up with his newly purchased 19 elim/daytona jet with blown injected alky motor and starts runnin smack that he wants to run any v-drive for $200.00.well,everybody else was packing up to leave,so i said i would run for the hell of it.so,you probably know where this is going :hammerhea obviously his shit wasnt set up for shit and i gated him and never looked back :p a couple of friends with me kept asking when i was going to go over and collect my two hund,the look on steves face was priceless :cool:the next week,someone at togs said they seen it on street corner less motor for sale :notam:

Squirtin Thunder
03-25-2005, 11:18 PM
So who is going to show ???

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-25-2005, 11:28 PM
ST, We are going for sure. The weather should be alright and a lot of fun!
What happened to PoineerFun today? I heard some bad news with the boat?
We are almost done with Tim's ride and it looks good! Just paint in the morning and re-install the motor! I have to fab the alt. bracket and he is good to go! Doug

Squirtin Thunder
03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
I am headed to Medesto Resevor !!!
I have been thinking of cutting it short and shooting up to CFW but the extra 4hrs each way is a bitch !!!
I will think on it tonight !!!
Jim

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-25-2005, 11:38 PM
ST, What are you still doing up?

Squirtin Thunder
03-25-2005, 11:44 PM
ST, What are you still doing up?
My Tri-Breed Hunter "Sable" is sick and dying and I am staying with her.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Oh, sorry to hear that. Good luck with her! Doug

Squirtin Thunder
03-25-2005, 11:55 PM
My Tri-Breed Hunter "Sable" is sick and dying and I am staying with her.
This has been one of the toughest things I have had to do ever.

stoker2001
03-26-2005, 06:59 AM
i am heading out right now,i hope the south gate is open,as i want to launch in quarter cove?

PIONEERFUN
03-27-2005, 05:18 PM
water was great did 5 passes got to 79.2 next pass boat started to hook bad then stopped and felt ok,brought it back and looked no ride plate gone it must of came loose in front and tore off.I tried to run without,boat would not start grinding noise sounded like flex plate or starter,put new starter in all ok.Ran the boat without plate no good it was sucking down hard in front not safe so I pulled it out .Looks like I'm in need of ride plate and cradle or other type of set up

slotracer
03-27-2005, 07:11 PM
hers one on e-bay to check out
Berkely Dominator Aggressor shoe rideplate for jet pump Item number: 4538307808
pat(slotracer) :lightsabe

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-27-2005, 07:54 PM
water was great did 5 passes got to 79.2 next pass boat started to hook bad then stopped and felt ok,brought it back and looked no ride plate gone it must of came loose in front and tore off.I tried to run without,boat would not start grinding noise sounded like flex plate or starter,put new starter in all ok.Ran the boat without plate no good it was sucking down hard in front not safe so I pulled it out .Looks like I'm in need of ride plate and cradle or other type of set up
Hey Art, What happended?
I have a cast aluminum pump brace. I am out of .250 alum. plate temporarily, but I can fab a new ride plate for you soon. Tried to make it out today, weather looked bad and we have been working on Fleetimus's ride trying to get him going.......Sorry we missed you.
Let me know about the plate, Doug

PIONEERFUN
03-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey doug looks like the brace pulled out from bowl may need to retap holes.It must have been screws came loose underneath was a wild ride boat pulled all over the place then it finally broke loose, found out shoe doesn't work without plate at 72mph front end sucked down bad.Let me know when you get more material.I got someone coming over to take a look at it tommorrow told him I knock some money off or get it fixedwe'll see what he wants.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Art, I'll have some plate by Weds...Let me know if you need it. Also, give me the measurement of the width and length....The one on e-bay has 5 mounting holes at the shoe. Take a look at it and compare to your shoe. The price seems good.......Doug

PIONEERFUN
03-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Doug mine has 4 holes I'll let you know soon. You didn't miss much only a few boats out there weather was nice yesterday but today sucked left about 10:00 apache moved over to the south shore nobody there sure was cold though.

Alky Eater
03-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it out guys. I ended up making a few passes on the delta trying to get this boat running right. If my calculations are correct my boat was running any where between a 8.19 et and a 8.30 et. I can tell the et by the wind hitting me in the face at those high speeds. I think that this set up should be fast enough to cover all you jets on Fathers Day. I wish all you a safe trip out to CFW on Fathers Day. what
AE

steelcomp
03-27-2005, 10:15 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it out guys. I ended up making a few passes on the delta trying to get this boat running right. If my calculations are correct my boat was running any where between a 8.19 et and a 8.30 et. I can tell the et by the wind hitting me in the face at those high speeds. I think that this set up should be fast enough to cover all you jets on Fathers Day. I wish all you a safe trip out to CFW on Fathers Day. what
AE
There's a big surprise...you not makin it.
blah blah blah :notam: :sleeping: :sleeping:

BigBlockOldsJet
03-28-2005, 06:13 AM
Sorry I couldnt make it out guys. Sorry, you bet your ass you are a sorry individual. Is that the best you can do for all the stupidity you created.
I ended up making a few passes on the delta trying to get this boat running right. If my calculations are correct my boat was running any where between a 8.19 et and a 8.30 et. I can tell the et by the wind hitting me in the face at those high speeds. Not only do you call everyone out and don't show but now you can tell the ET of your Bass boat by the wind hitting your face..........
I think that this set up should be fast enough to cover all you jets on Fathers Day. You have to show up before you can cover anything besides your BS and bar tab.

blue boat
03-28-2005, 06:22 AM
alky eater's standards must be dropping because the last two weeks,he was going to beat v-drives & jets .now it's only jets?????i think he didn't show up sunday because he couldn't find a snow shovel big enough to shovel all the b.s. he's been talking.

Alky Eater
03-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Sorry, you bet your ass you are a sorry individual. Is that the best you can do for all the stupidity you created.
Not only do you call everyone out and don't show but now you can tell the ET of your Bass boat by the wind hitting your face..........
You have to show up before you can cover anything besides your BS and bar tab.
No problem Olds. Bring that pile of shit ditch pump out on Fathers day and I promise to back up everthing being said.
Sincerely,
Alky

LakesOnly
03-28-2005, 10:43 AM
I was in LA picking up my heads that dropped a valve at the last CFW outing. (Also we worked all w/e in the shop and I took back with me the first of our parts to bring to market, too.) I just need to assemble now, and will make the next get-together.
Was going to go with a solid lifter cam but deicded to have fun this season RIGHT NOW, and instead do the shortblock over next winter.
By the way, I'm happy to say that my valve seat wasn't even touched and I needed only 1 valve and new billet keepers. Talk about dodging a bullet! :D
See ya guys soon,
LO

BigBlockOldsJet
03-28-2005, 12:38 PM
No problem Olds. Bring that pile of shit ditch pump out on Fathers day and I promise to back up everthing being said.
Just like you backed up all your smack talking last Sunday with a surprising no show, you are nothing but a lying sack of sh*t. The game is over, you lose.

PIONEERFUN
03-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Doug when I measure for plate width of shoe and length to the brace or a little past .What does it look like for this weekend have to go to bay area but can drop off boat let me know.

steelcomp
03-28-2005, 07:03 PM
alky eater's standards must be dropping because the last two weeks,he was going to beat v-drives & jets .now it's only jets?????i think he didn't show up sunday because he couldn't find a snow shovel big enough to shovel all the b.s. he's been talking.Hey blue boat...it's kinda funny how you show up everytime alky shitter spews his crap, and you sorta try and put him in his place, but not really. Me thinks there be a rat among us...a blue boat alky eater, Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde...sorta like playing good cop/ bad cop with yourself???
I think it's you playing both.
You really need help, Brant.

blue boat
03-28-2005, 07:39 PM
if i was on the crack pipe,i still couldn't come up with that much bullshit .i just think that it's fun how a guy that is in front of a screen can be so comical.i mean come on ,knowing he's doing 8.10-8.30 just by the wind in his face?????? there's some people out there that don't know some things but you can't blow that much smoke up somebodys ass.it's pretty funny to read it .

blue boat
03-28-2005, 07:45 PM
i'm just wonder mr. comp.,could it just be you doing this & passing the buck on to someone else ?oh & who the hell is brant??????

BAE_557
03-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey blue boat...it's kinda funny how you show up everytime alky shitter spews his crap, and you sorta try and put him in his place, but not really. Me thinks there be a rat among us...a blue boat alky eater, Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde...sorta like playing good cop/ bad cop with yourself???
I think it's you playing both.
You really need help, Brant.
Steelcomp,
I can relate to how much you and the rest of the board dislikes Alky Drinker, but just make sure before you associate an upstanding member of the boating community with a loser like Alky Drinker that you have your ducks in a row. I as well as the entire Banderlog community can vouch for Blue Boat's credibility.

blue boat
03-28-2005, 07:55 PM
and & 1 more thing ,to only run low 8.'s is not bad but i really wouldn't be talking that kinda crap. i guess we will see at the cove how good the blue boat really runs .

gugel s
03-28-2005, 07:56 PM
alky eater's standards must be dropping because the last two weeks,he was going to beat v-drives & jets .now it's only jets?????i think he didn't show up sunday because he couldn't find a snow shovel big enough to shovel all the b.s. he's been talking.
hey blue boat this is steve g in sounds to if you give alky eater some time he will be spanking sail boats with a troling motor.

BAE_557
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
hey blue boat this is steve g in sounds to if you give alky eater some time he will be spanking sail boats with a troling motor.
Thanks for posting up, Let's all do the wave for Steve G, Steve G, Steve G, Steve G.........

blue boat
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
steve g./steve g./ steve g. i agree but if he gets a stiffy than why not .

BAE_557
03-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey Steve G, what the hell is gugel S ??????

Heatseeker
03-28-2005, 08:16 PM
I can vouch for blue boat too. He's a personal friend(if you call a guy always telling you "ah go ahead, turn the blower up" a friend :D ). He's not a shit disturber and he doesn't care much for them either.
blue boat, I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon to get your paint guy's info. I'm getting closer...

gugel s
03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey Steve G, what the hell is gugel S ??????
land line and i will let you know

blue boat
03-28-2005, 08:21 PM
thanks bae 557,heatseeker &steve g. heat ,i'm just triing to help.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey Art, Give me the width of the shoe and the length from the machined bolt surface to just past the old pump brace. I'll rough cut it this week and drill the mounting holes when I see your boat. Call me later this week, Doug

steelcomp
03-28-2005, 08:38 PM
if i was on the crack pipe,i still couldn't come up with that much bullshit .i just think that it's fun how a guy that is in front of a screen can be so comical.i mean come on ,knowing he's doing 8.10-8.30 just by the wind in his face?????? there's some people out there that don't know some things but you can't blow that much smoke up somebodys ass.it's pretty funny to read it .
Funny..."on the crack pipe" is one of his favorite expressions. :idea:
I'm just pointing out a series of interesting coinsidences. Blue boat showed up the very same time alky drinker did. Alky drinker AKA fogged gullwing was getting his back put in a corner, and ran out of answers. That's why FG came out as Alky drinker. There was a technical glitch that just about 100% proved that the two are the same, so if he can do it twice, why not thrice?
Steelcomp,
I can relate to how much you and the rest of the board dislikes Alky Drinker, but just make sure before you associate an upstanding member of the boating community with a loser like Alky Drinker that you have your ducks in a row. I as well as the entire Banderlog community can vouch for Blue Boat's credibility.
I hear ya BAE, but "credibility" isn't the strong suit of any of these boards, especially among certain crowds. If you have indeed met this blue boat person, IN PERSON, then I'm wrong. I didn't say it was him, for sure, anyway, so if it's not him, then my comments don't apply, do they?
Maybe blue boat can post up a pic of his boat?
I'm just curious.
And Brant knows exactly who he is, and he knows I know. :devil: :coffeycup
By the way, this is the third (AFAIK) screen name for this guy. A fourth would be nothing for him.

slotracer
03-28-2005, 08:38 PM
doug we still on for saturday morning? i will need directions to your shop
pat(slotracer) :shift:

steelcomp
03-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I can vouch for blue boat too. He's a personal friend(if you call a guy always telling you "ah go ahead, turn the blower up" a friend :D ). He's not a shit disturber and he doesn't care much for them either.
blue boat, I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon to get your paint guy's info. I'm getting closer...
OK...I'm wrong about blue boat. Sorry for the disturbance! :D
Hey blue...so low 8's isn't serious enough for you?? :confused:

BAE_557
03-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Alky drinker AKA fogged gullwing was getting his back put in a corner, and ran out of answers. That's why FG came out as Alky drinker. There was a technical glitch that just about 100% proved that the two are the same, so if he can do it twice, why not thrice?
Just curious, what was that technical glitch you spoke of, would be nice to know for future reference.
Thanks

BAE_557
03-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey blue...so low 8's isn't serious enough for you?? :confused:
That dude should be named "Maximum Overkill"

steelcomp
03-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Just curious, what was that technical glitch you spoke of, would be nice to know for future reference.
Thanks
Rather not say for now...but it was computer related. Basically a dead giveaway. It happened to someone else, not me, but it happened. Really not my business to reveal, but I wnated FG or Alky Drinker to know...we know. I knew before it happened, (and posted so) just by what he was posting, but it just confirmed it. He's a poser. Dosen't have a flat...has a CP19 with a BB Ford that's been sitting in his garage. Don't know if he has it running or not, but I doubt it. It might run OK...but nothing like what he was posting.
BTW BAE...I didn't ignore your question about my alky set up...I'm still in the process of setting it up!!! But I wouldn't tell ya anyway! :D (J/K)

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-28-2005, 09:03 PM
doug we still on for saturday morning? i will need directions to your shop
pat(slotracer) :shift:
Hey SlotRacer, we are on for Saturday morning. The earlier, the better. We are located just outside of Lincoln off of Highway 65. The back way to CFW near McCourtney Road. Call me Thurs/Fri and let me know when your coming and I'll give you some better directions....... :D Doug

Alky Eater
03-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Looks to me like all you guys are a little confused as to who I am. Keep guessing you are getting hot!! P.S. dont be late on fathers day or you are going to see a whole lot of the back of me. what
AE

Squirtin Thunder
03-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Looks to me like all you guys are a little confused as to who I am. Keep guessing you are getting hot!! P.S. dont be late on fathers day or you are going to see a whole lot of the back of me. what
AE
If you plan on running at CFW you better remember to fill your tank before you hit the water this time Alky Eater !!!! And by the way you better tune that thing up it sounds like crap !!!

Alky Eater
03-29-2005, 09:05 AM
squiddin thunder you better get yerself a good lawyer after your impressive outting at modesto. Now shut yer piehole. BAE557 until you have 1 ounce of experience in a fast boat you too can shut yer hole. Steelchump you can just yer trap and keep it shut. You are on my thin ice.
The Alky eater will be at CFW running low 8's and kicking ass.

Alky Eater
03-29-2005, 09:08 AM
please tell me you did not represent the US marines BAE557. I am now embarrased to be called an american. Help us lord.

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Yes I had a 33 year old parts failure. Yes I hit the back of Bone Collectors boat. No I will not hire an Attorney !!! Denver and I are working this out along with the help of Steve G. Denvers boat is fixable and is getting fixed.
Denver has all my info, if he ever needs to contact me about this !!!
I am just glad that no one was hurt and no boats lost !!!
Now as for you "Alky Eater" this is the thanks I get for going and grabbing your gas can ??? Instead of letting your ass sit out there and sink ???
Why didn't you introduse yourself as Akly Eater ????
I think and others do to that I would have given you a run for your money !!!
Your slow insulting ass needs to wake up and smell the coffee !!!
BTW- Alky Eater has a White and Green Sanger Shovelnose Hydro !!!
..........................It may run 90mph down wind !!!.......................
Hey Steelcomp you would have Smoked him like a cheep Cigar !!!

Sangster
03-29-2005, 10:33 AM
Is this the Green & White Metal Flake Sanger Shovelnose that showed up at CFW on NYD in the afternoon (after most of the faster boats had left) and thought he was all that.....

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:04 AM
Is this the Green & White Metal Flake Sanger Shovelnose that showed up at CFW on NYD in the afternoon (after most of the faster boats had left) and thought he was all that.....
I am very possibly wrong I recieved this PM from an unnamed source that I trust !!!!
I dont know who the guy is that you got a gas can for but its not Alky Ass, trust me.
So I am wrong !!!!
How the Hell could that guy be at the Delta testing and know so much about what happend at the pond ???

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Why do all the CFW post's go to the dogs :confused:
It doesn't go to the Dogs !!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0025-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0032-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0037_copy-med.jpg
What a bunch of Great people !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Here are some of the people at Medesto Resevor !!!
Pics taken and originally posted by Mrs P !!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0014-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0021-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0001-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0004-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0006-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0007-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0008-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0009-med.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:30 AM
And a few more;
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0011-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0012-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0013-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0015-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0022-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0023-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0024-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0039-med.jpg

BigBlockOldsJet
03-29-2005, 12:44 PM
squiddin thunder you better get yerself a good lawyer after your impressive outting at modesto. Now shut yer piehole. BAE557 until you have 1 ounce of experience in a fast boat you too can shut yer hole. Steelchump you can just yer trap and keep it shut. You are on my thin ice.
The Alky eater will be at CFW running low 8's and kicking ass.
This Alky Eater character thinks that he is clever individual and there won't be any repercussions for his posts because he will continue to remain anonymous. We all know it has to be somebody that is already a member of the boards using an alias because he hasn't got the intestinal fortutude to express his true self under his real name. As we all know the hot boater community is a very close knit group of people, so it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, it might not be next month but eventually his identity will be revealed. When it does comes out I have a strong feeling that there will no time for unwanted explanations in between ass kickings.

BigBlockOldsJet
03-29-2005, 12:59 PM
I think everybody needs to read the posts below again, obviously this guy is a pretender. If everybody just ignored this fool, he would most likely go away. Most people are catching on by not acknowledging his idiocy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alky Drinker
Sorry I couldnt make it out guys.
Sorry, you bet your ass you are a sorry individual. Is that the best you can do for all the stupidity you created.
Quote:
I ended up making a few passes on the delta trying to get this boat running right. If my calculations are correct my boat was running any where between a 8.19 et and a 8.30 et. I can tell the et by the wind hitting me in the face at those high speeds.
Not only do you call everyone out and don't show but now you can tell the ET of your Bass boat by the wind hitting your face..........
Quote:
I think that this set up should be fast enough to cover all you jets on Fathers Day.
You have to show up before you can cover anything besides your BS and bar tab.
Quote:
Just like you backed up all your smack talking last Sunday with a surprising no show, you are nothing but a lying sack of sh*t. The game is over, you lose.

Dose_Of_Reality
03-29-2005, 01:17 PM
This Alky Eater character thinks that he is clever individual and there won't be any repercussions for his posts because he will continue to remain anonymous. We all know it has to be somebody that is already a member of the boards using an alias because he hasn't got the intestinal fortutude to express his true self under his real name. As we all know the hot boater community is a very close knit group of people, so it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, it might not be next month but eventually his identity will be revealed. When it does comes out I have a strong feeling that there will no time for unwanted explanations in between ass kickings.
Aint that the truth

Dose_Of_Reality
03-29-2005, 02:19 PM
I have been checking previous post times and I have a sneaking feeling that this Alky Eater dude might be Squirtin Thunder. Hear me out for a second. As you all know, it wouldn't be the first time he pulled something like this. By posting negative comments from time to time about himself is a good way to throw off suspicion. What might have started out as innocent fun has now taken on the role of a headless monster, which there is no easy way out now.

Her454
03-29-2005, 02:27 PM
I have been checking previous post times and I have a sneaking feeling that this Alky Eater dude might be Squirtin Thunder. Hear me out for a second. As you all know, it wouldn't be the first time he pulled something like this. By posting negative comments from time to time about himself is a good way to throw off suspicion. What might have started out as innocent fun has now taken on the role of a headless monster, which there is no easy way out now.
DOR, just curious what Boat you run in the NJBA?

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 02:49 PM
OK your totally crazy !!!
I left Sat afternoon from Bullhead City AZ to go to Medesto Resevor. Now I don't own a cell phone or a lap top. It takes 10hrs hauling ass to get from point to point. Not to mention towing. Gas stops and family breaks.
And the people that are being bashed are my freinds. And that is total crap !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Come on Jim libraries and 7/11's have PC's nowadays- I know you stopped at all of them and typed some poo poo :wink:
Sorry Denis, I am in Bullhead City, I don't even think there is a library !!!!
And I really wish there was a 7/11 too !!!

Her454
03-29-2005, 03:00 PM
OK your totally crazy !!!
I left Sat afternoon from Bullhead City AZ to go to Medesto Resevor. Now I don't own a cell phone or a lap top. It takes 10hrs hauling ass to get from point to point. Not to mention towing. Gas stops and family breaks.
And the people that are being bashed are my freinds. And that is total crap !!!
Jim, Dont get your feathers ruffled ...........anyone can see that your accused pseudonym can spell much better than you............ :D :D
Nice of you to fuel the fire tho DOR. :yuk:

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Jim is coming up to CFW on Father's Day...... :idea:
Doug

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Jim is coming up to CFW on Father's Day...... :idea:
Doug
Yes I am !!! I have had the plans set !!! The wourld would have to end to keep me away !!!
Jim

PIONEERFUN
03-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Doug check your pm.

blue boat
03-29-2005, 07:31 PM
mr.comp,8.0's is pretty good but i wouldn't be calling everybody & brother out . alky man acts like he's running blown fuel when he's problably got a 283 .
alky man, think of this,if it wasn't for 557 in the marines you wouldn't be able to run your mouth at 12000 rpm ,hiding behind a screen.

gugel s
03-29-2005, 08:36 PM
hey blue boat the tug boat is back in action just lit it off a while ago its ready when you are :hammer2:

steelcomp
03-29-2005, 09:16 PM
mr.comp,8.0's is pretty good but i wouldn't be calling everybody & brother out . alky man acts like he's running blown fuel when he's problably got a 283 .
alky man, think of this,if it wasn't for 557 in the marines you wouldn't be able to run your mouth at 12000 rpm ,hiding behind a screen.
Blue...I don't have a running boat right now...it's back to a project. I doubt it'll see 8 oh's either...I was referring to your comments earlier about alky sniffer's 8 second claims. If you can handle 8 oh's, you've got a pretty quick ride...no doubt. Cudos. I'm hoping for mid to low 8's in my jet. It ran low 11's at Ming before, but I'd bet a weeks pay that it would hand alky spanker his lunch, even at that, since even a row boat can beat a lying imagination.
Alky...you're definately cruisin, dude. Don't let your battleship mouth override your canoe ass.
I'm on your thin ice??...OH FUC*ING NO!!!!! :supp: :supp: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Alky Eater
03-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Steelchump you always have been chump. You were nothing and you will always be nothing you sawed little weasel. And as far as BAE211 goes he is too much of a panzi ass to even show his butt ugly face at the lake. I will wager anything he does not show on Fathersday. Squiddin thunder will be there crashing into people though so watch yourselves.

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Alky Eater,I have pretty much sat back at laughed at you. This is over the line!!! If you were there is one thing, but to take a shot at someone elses misfortune is BS. Those of us with some scruples and decency are glad no one was hurt. Anything can happen at any time. I for one is very aware of that. There are many decent people in this boating community. If you are bent on being a total jerk, find someplace that appreciates your total lack of decency.
If you want to discuss this; 530 320-0549. Tim Cook
I do not hide behind a computer.
Or you can call me 1-928-704-1158 Jim Rich

Alky_Eater
03-30-2005, 06:30 AM
Ok, I am sorry for stirring up so much drama on this board. See, I only have a two inch tool so I have to make up for my shortcomings in a different way. I am the jealous low life coward that everyone says I am. I do have a boat but it is a pile of junk that couldn't go 60 miles per hour over Niagra Falls. I didn't show at Camp Far West over the Easter weekend because I knew that I was going to get my ass handed to me in more ways than one. You will have to excuse my stupidity because my IQ is no more than my dress size. I will try to stop making jealous comments. But if one or two happen to slip out, they are only a reflection in the mirror of me.

steelcomp
03-30-2005, 06:52 AM
Ok, I am sorry for stirring up so much drama on this board. See, I only have a two inch tool so I have to make up for my shortcomings in a different way. I am the jealous low life coward that everyone says I am. I do have a boat but it is a pile of junk that couldn't go 60 miles per hour over Niagra Falls. I didn't show at Camp Far West over the Easter weekend because I knew that I was going to get my ass handed to me in more ways than one. You will have to excuse my stupidity because my IQ is no more than my dress size. I will try to stop making jealous comments. But if one or two happen to slip out, they are only a reflection in the mirror of me.
Good one Alky_Eater :D

Berryessa Billy-Bob
03-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Well, The good news is, Easter's over!

PIONEERFUN
03-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey Doug did you get the plate mat. when can you fix my boat I would like to see 80mph before I sell it.

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey Doug did you get the plate mat. when can you fix my boat I would like to see 80mph before I sell it.
Hey Art, Call me @ 916.257.2740
I'll try to fab tomorrow, are you going out Saturday? Doug