PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a scretary job?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Not sure if this is spam or not but Bruce just called me and asked me to post this. His sister, Amanda's mom, is in dire need of a couple of secretaries immediatley. I think its for a real estate type office. Her secretaries have recently quit and she desperately needs office help. She has to leave Nan's side in Vegas to return to work due to lack of office staff. I know a temp agency is the probable route but they thought they would offer it up here first, keep it in the family.
If anyone is interested or knows of someone, please pm me.
Oh and the job is in Cypress. :)
Hey Mods, if this is spam, sorry.

Charley
04-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Not sure if this is spam or not but Bruce just called me and asked me to post this. His sister, Amanda's mom, is in dire need of a couple of secretaries immediatley. I think its for a real estate type office. Her secretaries have recently quit and she desperately needs office help. She has to leave Nan's side in Vegas to return to work due to lack of office staff. I know a temp agency is the probable route but they thought they would offer it up here first, keep it in the family.
If anyone is interested or knows of someone, please pm me.
Oh and the job is in Cypress. :)
Hey Mods, if this is spam, sorry.
is it full or part time? my sister in law may be interested

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 02:42 PM
is it full or part time? my sister in law may be interested
Full-time. I do know Carolyn (Bruce's sister) is a wonderful person and she raves alot about how nice the owner is.

dbleD's69
04-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Do you know what the pay is???? I am looking for a full time position, recently left a company that I was @ for 3 yrs. Now working temp but looking for a permement while I go to school.