PDA

View Full Version : New official "shocker warning sign" to put on your chest for petes sake

hoolign
03-23-2005, 04:23 PM
It's kinda got a ring to it!
http://www.funny-tshirts.biz/store/image.php?productid=16230

Sleek-Jet
03-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Who's "pete" and why have we forsaken him???? :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Boy he sure ruffled eveyones feathers!! You guys are all so funny!! :smile: Now you all know why I still don't post pics or talk here too much. Everyone scares me :devil: I have been told Im a very vocal person, I can only imagine what you all would think of me!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

hoolign
03-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Boy he sure ruffled eveyones feathers!! You guys are all so funny!! :smile: Now you all know why I still don't post pics or talk here too much. Everyone scares me :devil: I have been told Im a very vocal person, I can only imagine what you all would think of me!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
youve got "pussy" in your name...so your ok
!!!

HCS
03-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Doesn't matter. Post your opinion.

OGShocker
03-23-2005, 04:31 PM
It's kinda got a ring to it!
http://www.funny-tshirts.biz/store/image.php?productid=16230
:220v: What the hell did I do? :220v:

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:33 PM
youve got "pussy" in your name...so your ok
!!!
You better believe it baby!!!!!! :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Some day you'll get reeled in and BAM your posting your oppinion (sp) I learned that in the past couple of days......NEVER SAY NEVER !!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:35 PM
:220v: What the hell did I do? :220v:
You gave up the SHOCKER.................see what happens !!!! :jawdrop: :D

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 04:39 PM
This board wouldn't be any fun if people didn't have opinions. But this guy... He basically came on and in very early posting started talking crap about everybody throwing the shocker. Sure it's a bit childish but we all do it in good fun and it's also a call sign. If I'm puttin through the channel and throw the shocker then other ***boat members may recognize me and shout out a hey. I would talk to them and have a beer with them and meet some new people. So what does this guy want us to do instead? Use our middle fingers? :eek:

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Some day you'll get reeled in and BAM your posting your oppinion (sp) I learned that in the past couple of days......NEVER SAY NEVER !!! :p
Well I guess we will se what happens!!! ;) I can be quite bitchy!!! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I have a quistion ???? How do you throw that up when ur on the boat??? Make a circle with one hand and cross over it with a finger from your other hand and place over your a$$ ????? :hammer2:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 04:42 PM
So what does this guy want us to do instead? Use our middle fingers? :eek:
That or maybe we could drop trou and give eachother a sniff just like a dog :idea: :idea: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Well I guess we will se what happens!!! ;) I can be quite bitchy!!! :D
That would be ok. We need some of that sometimes!!!
It will come dear child it will come !!!! :D :D LOL

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
This board wouldn't be any fun if people didn't have opinions. But this guy... He basically came on and in very early posting started talking crap about everybody throwing the shocker. Sure it's a bit childish but we all do it in good fun and it's also a call sign. If I'm puttin through the channel and throw the shocker then other ***boat members may recognize me and shout out a hey. I would talk to them and have a beer with them and meet some new people. So what does this guy want us to do instead? Use our middle fingers? :eek:
I don't know why he would just jump in like that!! Hell of a way to meet people, but I really thing he was just trying to RAZ everyone :argue: and I think he got the response he wanted!! Ya know?? :mix: I still feel weird about throwin a shocker, and I know my husband does too, although he has done it a few times :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Make sure you throw it up as you pass our boat !!!! The Mr. could always use another beer from a fellow hot boater !!!! :jawdrop: :D :D

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:46 PM
That would be ok. We need some of that sometimes!!!
It will come dear child it will come !!!! :D :D LOL
Oh it has come, I just don't know anyone yet, so I guess I don't feel right dishing it yet!!! :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh it has come, I just don't know anyone yet, so I guess I don't feel right dishing it yet!!! :wink:
Have we seen any pics of her yet!........Anybody.... :D :D

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Make sure you throw it up as you pass our boat !!!! The Mr. could always use another beer from a fellow hot boater !!!! :jawdrop: :D :D
What boat is yours??? Ours is the infamous Pixilated Pussy, Id post a pic but my photos are too big?? We will be happy to share a few with all ya all!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't know why he would just jump in like that!! Hell of a way to meet people, but I really thing he was just trying to RAZ everyone :argue: and I think he got the response he wanted!! Ya know?? :mix: I still feel weird about throwin a shocker, and I know my husband does too, although he has done it a few times :D
I agree! I still have not thrown a shocker... my luck I'd thrown up the wrong sign with the wrong fingers in place :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 04:49 PM
What boat is yours??? Ours is the infamous Pixilated Pussy, Id post a pic but my photos are too big?? We will be happy to share a few with all ya all!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Send them to me ill fix them!

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Have we seen any pics of her yet!........Anybody.... :D :D
Nope!!!! Im INCOGNITO!!! Or just computer illiterate??? Still Freakin trying to figure out how to post pics!!! Plus after seeing all you ***boat girls......I don't think Im quite ready to compete yet!!!!! :hammerhea

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Nope!!!! Im INCOGNITO!!! Or just computer illiterate??? Still Freakin trying to figure out how to post pics!!! Plus after seeing all you ***boat girls......I don't think Im quite ready to compete yet!!!!! :hammerhea
We dont compete we just injoy............. :D

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 04:51 PM
That or maybe we could drop trou and give eachother a sniff just like a dog :idea: :idea: :D
That there was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I agree! I still have not thrown a shocker... my luck I'd thrown up the wrong sign with the wrong fingers in place :D
OMG!!!!TOTALLY!! Although, maybe we want to be different like me4darvr said!!! Or maybe we like more than just two in the pink!!! :devil:

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah it's a little weird. I don't just throw it arbitrarily. Only if I think somebody is a ***boater.

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
For sure!

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
We dont compete we just injoy............. :D
Sign me up!!!! I love to enjoy also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my husband loves it more though!! :idea: River bound on the 1st-3rd and the 15th-17th!!! :D

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 04:55 PM
OMG!!!!TOTALLY!! Although, maybe we want to be different like me4darvr said!!! Or maybe we like more than just two in the pink!!! :devil:
:eek: That is so funny! Hmmm... :idea:

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Send them to me ill fix them!
ok lame question I know... Newbie here, but how do I send them to you? PM?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 05:03 PM
I'll have to find a pic for you.........but any time !!!! We love the fun company...and the smart a$$ bit*h talk too !!!!!LOL :D

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll have to find a pic for you.........but any time !!!! We love the fun company...and the smart a$$ bit*h talk too !!!!!LOL :D
That sounds good to me!!! :boxingguy :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 05:05 PM
SOOOOO FUNNY !!!! I know how you feel, I've only been throwing it since Twins ................. I still check my fingers to make sure I got it right !!!! LOL

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Well i gotta go get ready, my husband and I have a date....Ruth Cris... YUM!!! I will talk to you all tonight when the kiddies are in bed! PM me if ya wanna hang out at da river!!! :cool: Im ready!! :wink:
I will try to post some pics!!! :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
LOL!! :idea: :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:25 PM
well damn, i got everyone talkin'. Listen, i am not here to "raz" everyone up or look for a certain response. I was giving my opinion on the matter. Anyways, things can come back in style right? maybe in all honesty i was wrong, and i will be the first to admit it.

hoolign
03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
well damn, i got everyone talkin'. Listen, i am not here to "raz" everyone up or look for a certain response. I was giving my opinion on the matter. Anyways, things can come back in style right? maybe in all honesty i was wrong, and i will be the first to admit it.
i'm not responing to your stupid post....I'm to busy trying to dig out my courdoroy pants :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:49 PM
i'm not responing to your stupid post....I'm to busy trying to dig out my courdoroy pants :D
lol, no love whatsoever

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Well i gotta go get ready, my husband and I have a date....Ruth Cris... YUM!!! I will talk to you all tonight when the kiddies are in bed! PM me if ya wanna hang out at da river!!! :cool: Im ready!! :wink:
I will try to post some pics!!! :cool:
I've heard that is a good place to eat. Never did make it there when I lived in OC...
I look forward to meeting you ladies this summer!

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
I've heard that is a good place to eat. Never did make it there when I lived in OC...
I look forward to meeting you ladies this summer!
Hey, same to you!!! ;)
And yes, what a yummy dinner!! :D You should make a night of it sometime!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 09:20 PM
You looking for the bell bottom ones????

WYRD
03-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Is that what caught your azz on fire you were running in courdoroy??? :confused: :cool: :rollside:

Forkin' Crazy
03-23-2005, 09:51 PM
LMAO!! Just don't do it to Hoolign unless you like the smell of burning hair.... did you see his avatar? LOL!!!
I though this was pretty funny and self explanatory.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7671637.jpg
I have a bud that is a pharmacist and he is going to get me some of those stickers.... I figured I would put the "vaginal use only" one on my tongue... That should be a hit with the ladies! :D

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 09:57 PM
LMAO!! Just don't do it to Hoolign unless you like the smell of burning hair.... did you see his avatar? LOL!!!
I though this was pretty funny and self explanatory.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7671637.jpg
I have a bud that is a pharmacist and he is going to get me some of those stickers.... I figured I would put the "vaginal use only" one on my tongue... That should be a hit with the ladies! :D
NICE!!!! :p