PDA

View Full Version : now that I have pissed everyone off.....

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Since I am new to the posts, can everyone tell me a little about themselves? (without the corny shocker comments please!!!)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:54 PM
I have to admit, you did pretty good for a first time thread........you got up to what 8 pages????? You big a$$ attention wh*re !!!!! LOL
Maybe if you post a pic of a hot chick the boys and some of the girls will let you back on track !!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :clover: :clover:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:55 PM
I have to admit, you did pretty good for a first time thread........you got up to what 8 pages????? You big a$$ attention wh*re !!!!! LOL
Maybe if you post a pic of a hot chick the boys and some of the girls will let you back on track !!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :clover: :clover:
thanks keep that in mind, seriously didn't think the "shocker" would bring up such a controversy. Boy was i wrong

unleashed
03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Ok, I'll bite. Im a little older than you but still feel like Im 22. Im a part time alcoholic...I do some sort of drug at least twice a year. I like girls, girls and more girls(Ofcourse my wife has no ideal). UMMMMMM shit that might be a little to much info. Anyhow welcome to the boards young buck.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Ok, I'll bite. Im a little older than you but still feel like Im 22. Im a part time alcoholic...I do some sort of drug at least twice a year. I like girls, girls and more girls(Ofcourse my wife has no ideal). UMMMMMM shit that might be a little to much info. Anyhow welcome to the boards young buck.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
thanks, like the clothing line, my buddy owns "Deke Clothing", don't know if you have heard of them, big in orange & villa park area. Just so you know, age ain't anything I care about, as long as you can party, you can hang, you know what I mean?

Jordy
03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
I Drink Beer And Have A Boat :d
Hey, did you look at my test?
I drink diet beer, Grey Goose, and have 2 boats, and my truck was already bagged. :D :cool:

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
thanks keep that in mind, seriously didn't think the "shocker" would bring up such a controversy. Boy was i wrong
Welcome.....they may seem rough...but they are really cool people here...
you just hit a nerve with the shocker....its kinda like talking shit to the bloods on why they always wear red when it was soo the color of last year!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:00 PM
It is all in fun. :) No one around here stays pissed to long. :rolleyes:
But if you post some girlie pics I am sure all will be forgotten. :)

DryHeatOnly
Are you sayin' you don't like seein' this??
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1519P3151537B.JPG

me4darvr
well i need some girlies to give me some so i can post them

AirtimeLavey
03-23-2005, 07:01 PM
haven't read your other thread, yet...but welcome to the boards...just remember to pace yourself... :cool:

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 07:01 PM
So what part of Orange are you from?? My family lives in Villa Park at the top of the hill (Imperial) I went to Santiago College for awhile...

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I have nothing against that for sure. Oh, except for the wedding ring. LOL

hoolign
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
oh this shocker thing has pushed me over the edge
:mad:
errrr...let me re phrase that :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey I recognize that hand.....yeah I throw the gang sign too!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:04 PM
oh this shocker thing has pushed me over the edge
:mad:
Grab the inhaler it will all be OK Hoolli! :) :)

me4darvr
So what part of Orange are you from?? My family lives in Villa Park at the top of the hill (Imperial) I went to Santiago College for awhile...
I actually live at the top of Imperial too, have a boat but still living with the parents (think i have my priorites out of whack?). I went to Villa Park High School. Right now I am at Cal State Fullerton. Barbi, whats your last name?

barbigrl
Wrong hand...I AM NOT MARRIED

me4darvr
my bad

NOTALENT
I dont see no wedding ring... :confused:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:05 PM
I actually live at the top of Imperial too, have a boat but still living with the parents (think i have my priorites out of whack?). I went to Villa Park High School. Right now I am at Cal State Fullerton. Barbi, whats your last name?Girl' Duh........... :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
I actually live at the top of Imperial too, have a boat but still living with the parents (think i have my priorites out of whack?). I went to Villa Park High School. Right now I am at Cal State Fullerton. Barbi, whats your last name?
Small world I dated a couple of guys Oh wait never mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And that is not a wedding ring if it is on Miss Barbi's hand! :)

barbigrl
I went to HS in Corona at Centennial....tell ya my last name later...I am undercover! hahaha :p

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Girl' Duh........... :rollside:
hehe.. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:07 PM
LOL I should have known, sorry

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:08 PM
I went to HS in Corona at Centennial....tell ya my last name later...I am undercover! hahaha :p
Undercover/?? shit for someone so undercover u sure got plenty of sexy pics goin around!! :D

LUVNLIFE
That's what I was thinking, wrong hand. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
Yea you are DAMN IT :mad: :mad: :mad:
And welcome to the boards :D

barbigrl
That was FUNNy!!! ROTHFLMAO :D

racecar.hotshoe
Sorry I had to!........... :)

slowinhavasu
Wedding ring ,left hand....and that's not a wedding ring...at least not in my house... maybe that's your problem, been looking at the wrong hand.... :)

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Yea you are DAMN IT :mad: :mad: :mad:
And welcome to the boards :D
ahh..shit..this mofo came out from under the rocks!!! something must be wrong??? where did she leave u this time??? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
ahh..shit..this mofo came out from under the rocks!!! something must be wrong??? where did she leave u this time??? :D
She took off in our boat and I had to swim again h aha :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:11 PM
OOPS, my bad. Forgot to let you know who I am too...........
I'm 32, like to party and dance,am married to Mr. HOOTER SLED and have 2 kids....... both boy's ( so now I know what to look forward to :D ) We live in the So. Bay and have a 89 Pantera jet boat !!!!
Was that good enough ????? :idea:
Oh, and I like playing with Barbi's !!!!!! :D

FMluvswater
I'm a music obsessed coffee drinking sleep deprived Canadian HammerDown stalker (hey he insisted - I obliged! :D ). No boat. No pics. Pretty much just here for shits and giggles. I frequently consider leaving and not returning ... alas I happen to like too many of the personalities here so I'm not likely to go away.
You sure made quite the impression around here, lol. Welcome to the forum me4darvr. :)

NOTALENT
She took off in our boat and I had to swim again h aha :D
haha..she's picking me up for this weekend!!! Leavin at 4 tommorow!!! hehe. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:15 PM
how do you post a freakin avatar

Eliminator 4 Life
haha..she's picking me up for this weekend!!! Leavin at 4 tommorow!!! hehe. :D
Hey Fawker if someone else is sitting in my drivers seat besdies my lil barbie Im gonna want a divorce and I got eyes in the sky so watch it :D :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
I'm 32, like to party and dance,am married to Mr. HOOTER SLED and have 2 kids....... both boy's ( so now I know what to look forward to :D ) We live in the So. Bay and have a 89 Pantera jet boat !!!!
I was not aware of that!........... :coffeycup :D

dgie
Hey I recognize that hand.....yeah I throw the gang sign too!!
Throw a gang sign? please now that ass just does not look as appealing any more. Gangs are for idiots with nothing to live for, another good reason to get the hell out of Cali.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
how do you post a freakin avatar
Hey we cant tell you to many answers in the begining it takes time ha ha from what I hear you made a good first impression like I did when I joined :D :hammer2: :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Throw a gang sign? please now that ass just does not look as appealing any more. Gangs are for idiots with nothing to live for, another good reason to get the hell out of Cali.
are u for real bro?? haha... thats it were the new shocker crew!! We terrorize clubs..get krunk on GOOSE, and Get naked at the Havaskrew..were bad ass mofos!! :jawdrop:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Nothing exciting to say about me really... I'm 26, married to Mr. C., no kids... like to drink & party... at the river especially http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/redchug.gif and I am graduating from CSUSM this May... I always got to thrown that in cuz I'm so freakin happy to be almost done! Now I need to find a job. :idea: That's about it... Oh I used to live in your neck of the woods for a short...short time... Placentia actually back in 88-89... Welcome http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/wavey.gif

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey we cant tell you to many answers in the begining it takes time ha ha from what I hear you made a good first impression like I did when I joined :D :hammer2: :D
From what I understand I ruffled some feathers

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:20 PM
And you still are sweetie !!!!!!!!!! :D

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah she does!! :D

ratso
03-23-2005, 07:22 PM
...not much to say about myself. I've led a sheltered life. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:22 PM
oh i forgot to say, I inherited my boat from my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago, it is a 1976 21' Spectra Jet. Name on the boat is "Wild Turkey", cleanest boat of that age you will see on the water, keep a look out for me, oh, and if you see me throw the shocker so I know who you are

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Nothing exciting to say about me really... I'm 26, married to Mr. C., no kids... like to drink & party... at the river especially http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/redchug.gif and I am graduating from CSUSM this May... I always got to thrown that in cuz I'm so freakin happy to be almost done! Now I need to find a job. :idea: That's about it... Oh I used to live in your neck of the woods for a short...short time... Placentia actually back in 88-89... Welcome http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/wavey.gif
And what a good neck of the woods to grow up in. :) :)

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:23 PM
The truth is-She is a very nice person,Her other half just as nice,They overload there boat and mess with golfcarts on the side!.......... :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Stranger! :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Fawker if someone else is sitting in my drivers seat besdies my lil barbie Im gonna want a divorce and I got eyes in the sky so watch it :D :idea:
haha.who said i was in the drivers seat!! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:25 PM
UH-OH............. I smell trouble comming ............... :jawdrop:

Mrs. casean
And what a good neck of the woods to grow up in. :) :)
Best thing about it... as we know~~~ Nordstroms http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/bouncylight.gif

NOTALENT
oh i forgot to say, I inherited my boat from my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago, it is a 1976 21' Spectra Jet. Name on the boat is "Wild Turkey", cleanest boat of that age you will see on the water, keep a look out for me, oh, and if you see me throw the shocker so I know who you are
haha..first u hate on it..now willing to accept it?? haha..bro u gotta choose a side.. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:26 PM
I was not aware of that!........... :coffeycup :D
Aware of wich part ??? :D

dgie
03-23-2005, 07:27 PM
are u for real bro?? haha... thats it were the new shocker crew!! We terrorize clubs..get krunk on GOOSE, and Get naked at the Havaskrew..were bad ass mofos!! :jawdrop:
Must be a new type of gang that evolved since I left there in 1999 Lives in Newport, and works in Sales....Probably hangs out in Malarkey's or Newport Beach Brewery.

Eliminator 4 Life
And you still are sweetie !!!!!!!!!! :D
AWWW thanks hooters ha ha :D ;)

Mrs. casean
The truth is-She is a very nice person,Her other half just as nice,They overload there boat and mess with golfcarts on the side!.......... :D
aawww Mark... you are a very nice person too :) I can't wait to hang out w/ you and Melissa Memorial weekend! And it will just be Sean & I so no overloading the boat this time http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/embarassedlaugh.gif

racecar.hotshoe
Aware of wich part ??? :D
Yes!......... :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:28 PM
haha..first u hate on it..now willing to accept it?? haha..bro u gotta choose a side.. :D
In order to get along with you guys I will accept it, hell, maybe I might even use it, old habits come back all the time!

Eliminator 4 Life
haha.who said i was in the drivers seat!! :D
I said dont let me catch your lil 21 year old punk a$$ in the drivers seat ha ha

dgie
UH-OH............. I smell trouble comming ............... :jawdrop:
LOL :D

Tom Brown
Hey I recognize that hand.....
I recognize that ass. :cool:

h2oski2fast
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
thanks, like the clothing line, my buddy owns "Deke Clothing", don't know if you have heard of them, big in orange & villa park area. Just so you know, age ain't anything I care about, as long as you can party, you can hang, you know what I mean?
Lived there all my life, I've never heard of them......I must be getting old.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey Stranger! :D
HELLO MOMMA :p :rolleyes: ;)

Mrs.Racer277
Best thing about it... as we know~~~ Nordstroms http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/bouncylight.gif
The happiest place on earth!!! :D :D

NOTALENT
I said dont let me catch your lil 21 year old punk a$$ in the drivers seat ha ha
shut that shit up!! if the girls wanna let me drive..im all game ;) :D

me4darvr
Lived there all my life, I've never heard of them......I must be getting old.
nah don't worry about it, they are pretty small time. http://www.dekecompany.com

Jbb
Tom Brown is a flaming Homosexaul..... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:31 PM
I recognize that ass. :cool:
Looks even better in a red teddy !!!!! :jawdrop:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:32 PM
I can only imagine

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Tom Brown is a flaming Homosexaul..... :D
Always on topic, Brian. LOL! :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
aawww Mark... you are a very nice person too :) I can't wait to hang out w/ you and Melissa Memorial weekend! And it will just be Sean & I so no overloading the boat this time http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/embarassedlaugh.gif
"SWEEEET"
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1917M_m2.JPG

NOTALENT
Must be a new type of gang that evolved since I left there in 1999 Lives in Newport, and works in Sales....Probably hangs out in Malarkey's or Newport Beach Brewery.
haha..u just sumed me up to the nose...malarkys and N.B.B are the spots!!! haha.. :D

barbigrl
I dont think you have see that one in a red teddy!!! It is not my ass!! hahaha

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:36 PM
wouldn't be a bad request though?

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
shut that shit up!! if the girls wanna let me drive..im all game ;) :D
shit back to this again dont be behind the steering wheel of our ELIMINATOR I got a ditch out back for lil fawkers like you ha ha :D

DryHeatOnly
03-23-2005, 07:39 PM
In order to get along with you guys I will accept it, hell, maybe I might even use it, old habits come back all the time!
You can think of it as the retro-shocker.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Awwww maaaaan, I thought I was stirring up the pot !!!! SHOOT !!!!! :p
:220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:41 PM
shit back to this again dont be behind the steering wheel of our ELIMINATOR I got a ditch out back for lil fawkers like you ha ha :D
ohhh...driver as in steering wheel driving..I just thought u were talking about me swooping ur woman...???haha.. :crossx:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:41 PM
You can think of it as the retro-shocker.
whatever works, just as long as I can get along with you guys

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 07:43 PM
haha..u just sumed me up to the nose...malarkys and N.B.B are the spots!!! haha.. :D
I HATE NEWPORT

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I HATE NEWPORT
So um tell us how you really feel. ;) :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I HATE NEWPORT
Damn! I smoke Newport Lights. :(

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
U go to the river right?? You'll fit right in.....(just don't bring up the shocker incident) NOR JOIN ANY PARTY CREWS.....they turn (dont ask :mad: )

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:47 PM
U go to the river right?? You'll fit right in.....(just don't bring up the shocker incident) NOR JOIN ANY PARTY CREWS.....they turn (dont ask :mad: )
like the rest of you, the river is my second home. Trust me, if anyone asks, my name on here is definately not "me4darvr" when I meet up with them at the lake.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:48 PM
ohhh...driver as in steering wheel driving..I just thought u were talking about me swooping ur woman...???haha.. :crossx:
Well I assume if your driving the boat during the day you will be driving something else by the end of the night ha haha :D :devil:

Mrs. casean
There have been many mis-understandings around here and everyone always seems to get along in the end... I don't think there has been so much drama since the beaumont days :D

dgie
Mine too :D I practically lived there I miss the BSB at Neport Beach Brewery, good stuff. What was that pizza place called just down the way?

me4darvr
I don't have the option to add one :confused:

DryHeatOnly
03-23-2005, 07:49 PM
You'll do just fine, especially if you post some picts of some of that hot 'trim' you were talkin about earlier.
hehe...DHO said trim :D
BTW - avatars are pretty easy.
Get a pict (.jpg) sized up to 150x150 pixels
Open your "User CP"
Select "Edit Avatar"
Click in the field "Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:"
Hit the Browse button and find the pict on your pc that you're gonna use.
Save it (or Open...whatever it says).
That should work...

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
There have been many mis-understandings around here and everyone always seems to get along in the end... I don't think there has been so much drama since the beaumont days :D
I thought you were my friend?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-125.gif

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Your doing fine in our Sandbox.........just stop throwwing sand and you'll fit right in with everyone else................ Once you meet every one, you'll notice alot of the peeps on here are great people!!! Exspecially when you really need them!!!!! :D :D

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I thought you were my friend?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-125.gif
http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/hug.gif of course we're friends ;) You know I'm talking about the drama here w/ the people against the Beaumont Crew

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:54 PM
wanted to let you all know, I am pretty good with boat and car stereo. I know how to fiberglass, etc. Right now the truck has 3000 watts lookin to do the boat next. I guess it is my little hobby I really enjoy doing, not to mention, for friends, which even though I barely know you, consider all of you, I do it for the cost of materials.

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey me4darvr, I don't know if you noticed but I was called a "flaming Homosexaul" earlier in this thread. There was also a gay reference to me in your "baggin my truck" thread. Both dick wads who threw down on me are people I consider friends.
Here's how this place works. We have an argument every night and the people who are the most upset are the ones entertaining the people who are the least upset.
Welcome. Help yourself to a Bromoseltzer. :cool:

dgie
03-23-2005, 07:55 PM
I HATE NEWPORT
Too many gangs? :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:57 PM
http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/hug.gif of course we're friends ;) You know I'm talking about the drama here w/ the people against the Beaumont Crew
The golfcart should be back in a week took the 9hp motor out and put a 24hp Honda in it cant wait! :coffeycup :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey me4darvr, I don't know if you noticed but I was called a "flaming Homosexaul" earlier in this thread. There was also a gay reference to me in your "baggin my truck" thread. Both dick wads who threw down on me are people I consider friends.
Here's how this place works. We have an argument every night and the people who are the most upset are the ones entertaining the people who are the least upset.
I can deal with 99% of the crap thrown at me as u could see from my first post, but some things get to me, I apologize in advance

hoolign
03-23-2005, 07:58 PM
dickwads???
:burningm: :burningm: that really gripes my ass!

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
just be glad you wernt here during the red dot days.... :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
that really gripes my ass!
Size baker's dozen... comin' at me! :2purples:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
girl were all loyal!! :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Well I assume if your driving the boat during the day you will be driving something else by the end of the night ha haha :D :devil:
Im driving one thing and one thing only..well unless theres more..but believe me...it aint no vehicle.. :eek: that sand tends to clog up the exhaust..

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 08:09 PM
The golfcart should be back in a week took the 9hp motor out and put a 24hp Honda in it cant wait! :coffeycup :D
Exillent! Sounds like it's going to be fast! Sean's finishing up one tonight then working on ours (again) to get it ready for summer :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Im driving one thing and one thing only..well unless theres more..but believe me...it aint no vehicle.. :eek: that sand tends to clog up the exhaust..
beleive me that beach has tons of fresh sand why do you have to go and recycle it :idea: :hammer2: :eat:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 08:10 PM
just be glad you wernt here during the red dot days.... :D
Chicklets.... oh the chicklets... They were fun! Pointless but fun :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:12 PM
beleive me that beach has tons of fresh sand why do you have to go and recycle it :idea: :hammer2: :eat:
Because Im able to get more..after u take it off my hands.!! I know u like 2nds so..I figured might as well give to u..
:yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Well look here fawker if your recycling it then its 3rds by the time I get it so you say ha ha they will forget you by the time they meet me ha ha :p

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Chicklets.... oh the chicklets... They were fun! Pointless but fun :D
I miss those sometimes. :D

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 08:20 PM
I miss those sometimes. :D
They were fun... except when you ran out because you gave out too many already in a day!!

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Well look here fawker if your recycling it then its 3rds by the time I get it so you say ha ha they will forget you by the time they meet me ha ha :p
haha..shit..im unforgetable...or didnt u know..I will swoop mofos like no tommrow!! :220v: :smile:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:25 PM
haha..shit..im unforgetable...or didnt u know..I will swoop mofos like no tommrow!! :220v: :smile:
$hit I heard it all now :sleeping: :sleeping:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Ok you two are :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: me so stop already. Kiss and make up. ;)

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Ok you two are :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: me so stop already. Kiss and make up. ;)
haha..im trying to forget about time..this is the closest thing I have till I leave to Havaskrew tommorw!!! Im dying for my fixin!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:31 PM
haha..im trying to forget about time..this is the closest thing I have till I leave to Havaskrew tommorw!!! Im dying for my fixin!! :D
That I can understand. ;) Have fun and be safe. :D

Sweet Addiction
03-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Since I am new to the posts, can everyone tell me a little about themselves? (without the corny shocker comments please!!!)
Welcome to the boards. Its a jungle out here and if you don't watch out you will get addicted, I am really addicted. Your doing pretty good for a newbie. 57 post if your average, you get with it. :D .
Anyway, a little about myself. I am about your age done with school this semester, currently being offered jobs for construction companies, still trying to decide where I need to go. Also I like the lakes here, we don't really have a river, its Texas you know. My boat is a 92' Chapparal, closed bow runabout. Oh, and the reason behind the construction is so I can support my really nasty boating habbit. I still need a bigger boat. :D
Later Jared.

Roman 1
03-23-2005, 08:33 PM
When you get tired of all the yuppies, clicks and threads that read...(for ex.)"My daughters a ho! should I be upset?" :sleeping: cruise on down to bench racers, tell them " :clover: Lucky Pierre" sent you.
The sand bar is good for two things...checkin out pics of attention whores (some hot and some not) and reading Tom Brown's and Hooligan's posts.
Roman Craig ;)

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:34 PM
That I can understand. ;) Have fun and be safe. :D
oh yes...I will... :D

ShowSumSkin
03-23-2005, 08:37 PM
What's up E4L, long time no talk baby!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi honey how are you. I see from the pics you found a new love :cry: :cry: .

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:45 PM
did u happen to meet my bro...in havasu last weekend??

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:46 PM
notalent has missed me as you can see. I havent made it to Havasu in over a month ha ha :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:48 PM
notalent has missed me as you can see. I havent made it to Havasu in over a month ha ha :D
I can tell. ;) Aren't you going soon?

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:49 PM
yeah focker whats up...the crew aint complete!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
I can tell. ;) Aren't you going soon?
not soon enough I wish i lived closer damn where is my genie(sp) and my 3 wishes :D .. But Ill be there May 6th thru the 13 or 14 or 15 somehwere in there :supp: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah focker whats up...the crew aint complete!!! :D
I know bro I feel you get the goose and the bull ready lets do this ha ha :idea:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:52 PM
not soon enough I wish i lived closer damn where is my genie(sp) and my 3 wishes :D .. But Ill be there May 6th thru the 13 or 14 or 15 somehwere in there :supp: :D
my boat will be ready so its on..2 more weeks!!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:52 PM
I feel the same way. We won't be there until the end of next month. :hammer2:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:53 PM
I know bro I feel you get the goose and the bull ready lets do this ha ha :idea:
man u see the sig...I party with ROCKSTARS!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:53 PM
I feel the same way. We won't be there until the end of next month. :hammer2:
are you staying to hang out with me :p

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:55 PM
man u see the sig...I party with ROCKSTARS!!
the what?? All I know is it better be gooose or belvedeer(sp) rockstars or bull whatever the bar has its all good :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 08:57 PM
are you staying to hang out with me :p
We will be in Vegas that whole week. I think I am only staying in Havi until Tuesday morning.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 08:59 PM
We will be in Vegas that whole week. I think I am only staying in Havi until Tuesday morning.
well you better stay and hang out or else Ill have Eddie show me your house and we will delay the progress ha ha :sqeyes: :p :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 09:03 PM
well you better stay and hang out or else Ill have Eddie show me your house and we will delay the progress ha ha :sqeyes: :p :D
What can you do to dirt???????? :hammer2: He would not do that anyway. He wants it done as much as I do. Wait until he sees the bedding I bought tonight. He is going to really biatch. ;) I just check I do leave that tuesday for Vegas. Sean has a work thing for the week there and then I have tickets for Super X that weekend. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 09:04 PM
What can you do to dirt???????? :hammer2: He would not do that anyway. He wants it done as much as I do. Wait until he sees the bedding I bought tonight. He is going to really biatch. ;) I just check I do leave that tuesday for Vegas. Sean has a work thing for the week there and then I have tickets for Super X that weekend. :D
damn that sucks :burningm:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 09:07 PM
You have to come down next time Eddie is here and go to the races with us. He flaked this last weekend. Thought it was rained out. He was in town last night though. ;)

Bre
03-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Welcome :smile:
I am 23 years old. I live in Chino Hills with my two kids. I have a ton of stretch marks, and I am an attention w hore.
Where's a picture of you? :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Not really his company is paying for it. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Ok...you so wanted to raz everyone!!!! ;) Thats cool, brought some fun to the boards today!!! Nice to meet ya!!! Im the Mrs. Pixilated Pussy!!! :D We love the river(been goin since I was an infant..a true RIVER RAT)love to hit Mammoth,and live 2 ride!!!!!!!!!!2 boys..age 7 & 9 and Im only 29 ;) What else????? :idea:

ShowSumSkin
03-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi honey how are you. I see from the pics you found a new love :cry: :cry: .
A new love?!! Are you seeing pics I don't?...plus there is no replacing you E4L :D

MAINEVENT
03-23-2005, 09:42 PM
I am game i will play up untill now i believe I was the youngest (Thanx me4darvr :rolleyes: LOL) anyways I am also 22 BUT I have 4 kids am Married Own a boat and also ride the dunes Party party party and love the summer :rollside: (Girls wear more clothing in the winter :yuk: ) OH yeah and my signature drink is Goose and Cran with a Splash of red bull if your ever buying ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Welcome Me4darvr
I think you passed the initiation. You took a lickin' and proved your skin is thick enough to hang out with us.
I'm looking forward to checking out your boat. We have a clean old boat also.
78 Hallett two kids, small horse ranch, and a very cool Jeep/buggy. Pleased ta meet ya.

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2005, 09:48 PM
I am game i will play up untill now i believe I was the youngest (Thanx me4darvr :rolleyes: LOL) anyways I am also 22 BUT I have 4 kids am Married Own a boat and also ride the dunes Party party party and love the summer :rollside: (Girls wear more clothing in the winter :yuk: ) OH yeah and my signature drink is Goose and Cran with a Splash of red bull if your ever buying ;)
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel old now!!! :confused:
We need to hook up in the dunes with the kiddies!!!! :D

MAINEVENT
03-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel old now!!! :confused:
We need to hook up in the dunes with the kiddies!!!! :D
Dont feel old I just found out alot of the peeps i hang out with and know are old enough to be my parennts :supp: ( I found this out as we were playing quarters ;) LOL)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Playing quarters went out when I was in high school, dude. :coffeycup
:D

MAINEVENT
03-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Not unless its raining and your in the middle of the desert looking for a reason to drink more and have some laughs :rollside: :rollside:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey you fawkers................you better not be making plans without the rest of the crew.........after all I am the good looking one :p :p did someone say GOOSE AND BULL my oh my they just so happen to be my two favorite animals :rollside: When you commin down Rob you are gonna get voted off the island for this sheit! And what is with all this married talk bro you and barbi gonna do a Havasu Honeymoon......LOL :devil:
Oh and Me4darvr welcome to the box you little sheit starter...............I am RiverDaddy (the one who is always drunk with a drink in each hand at every gathering) glad to meet ya and look forward to seeing you at the zoo my brotha. :smile:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:14 PM
...plus there is no replacing you E4L :D
If that little snizatch doesn't make a showing soon he is not gonna be the treasurer of HPC anymore :idea: :lightsabe :boxingguy

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 07:29 AM
A new love?!! Are you seeing pics I don't?...plus there is no replacing you E4L :D
:wink: With all this smooth talk I might have forgot who Barbie was :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Hey you fawkers................you better not be making plans without the rest of the crew.........after all I am the good looking one :p :p did someone say GOOSE AND BULL my oh my they just so happen to be my two favorite animals :rollside: When you commin down Rob you are gonna get voted off the island for this sheit! And what is with all this married talk bro you and barbi gonna do a Havasu Honeymoon......LOL :devil:
Oh and Me4darvr welcome to the box you little sheit starter...............I am RiverDaddy (the one who is always drunk with a drink in each hand at every gathering) glad to meet ya and look forward to seeing you at the zoo my brotha. :smile:
Well I told her the only way it will work is if she gets herself that job in Havasu buys the house and me the new boat and Ill take care of the kids ha ha :p ;)

Kim Hanson
03-24-2005, 11:05 AM
When you get tired of all the yuppies, clicks and threads that read...(for ex.)"My daughters a ho! should I be upset?" :sleeping: cruise on down to bench racers, tell them " :clover: Lucky Pierre" sent you.
The sand bar is good for two things...checkin out pics of attention whores (some hot and some not) and reading Tom Brown's and Hooligan's posts.
Roman Craig ;)
Oh ya, you have Movie boats in there.........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes: If you can fit in in Bench Racers, you will fit in anywhere. :D Im still looking for a place on here and its not looking good :notam: :D

prosthogod
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm 39, grew up in orange and villa park, and have been going to the river since before you were born. Welcome!

Kilrtoy
03-24-2005, 11:37 AM
What did I miss im lazy and dont want to read 2 threads.....
Some post a reader digest version

Tom Brown
03-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Piss off.

PlyaPlya22
03-24-2005, 11:40 AM
What did I miss im lazy and dont want to read 2 threads.....
Kilr..you didn't miss much, just a newbie inquiring about everyone.... :D

barbigrl
03-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Well I told her the only way it will work is if she gets herself that job in Havasu buys the house and me the new boat and Ill take care of the kids ha ha :p ;)
KIDS?? Who said anything about that???

barbigrl
03-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Kilr..you didn't miss much, just a newbie inquiring about everyone.... :D
We doin Sushi tonight???? I am having a craving!!

Kilrtoy
03-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Piss off.
Ok, now what.....

Tom Brown
03-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Ok, now what.....
Whaddya mean? That was my summation of the threads you haven't read. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
KIDS?? Who said anything about that???
Well I didnt want you to think I was worthless just staying home and waxing the boat and cleaning house all the time haha :wink: :cool:

WYRD
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Well I didnt want you to think I was worthless just staying home watching porn haha :wink: :cool:
Oh but you are :D :D

barbigrl
03-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Good one DS!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Good one DS!!!
Whos DS????