PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey hey RiverOtter!!!

FMluvswater
03-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Are you all stocked up? This has gotta be close to your favorite weekend holiday, no? :idea: :D You know what I'm talkin' about ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/chocattack.gif
Anybody else fessin up to resembling that? :D

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Dammit! FM!! I'm LMAO!! :D You bet, somebody better bring me a choc bunny! :D

FMluvswater
03-24-2005, 02:18 PM
You're more trusting than me, RO - I ain't waiting for someone else to get me one I'm gonna get it myself! :D Mind you I can't eat it yet but that's okay .. I'll freeze it and bring it out as soon as I can eat it! :cool: Meantime one teeny package of Cadbury mini-eggs will have to do ... those just don't compare to a one pound solid choclate bunny, though. :( Oh well chocolate is chocolate ... Easter be my fave chocolate holiday! Mmmmmmm! :cool: :D

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 02:22 PM
You're more trusting than me, RO - I ain't waiting for someone else to get me one I'm gonna get it myself! :D Mind you I can't eat it yet but that's okay .. I'll freeze it and bring it out as soon as I can eat it! :cool: Meantime one teeny package of Cadbury mini-eggs will have to do ... those just don't compare to a one pound solid choclate bunny, though. :( Oh well chocolate is chocolate ... Easter be my fave chocolate holiday! Mmmmmmm! :cool: :D
I'm dieting right now. Got the BIG DR appt tomorrow. :2purples: Can't wait till that's over with :hammer2:

Tom Brown
03-24-2005, 02:24 PM
cough

FMluvswater
03-24-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm dieting right now. Got the BIG DR appt tomorrow. :2purples: Can't wait till that's over with :hammer2:
Good luck at your appointment. :clover: :) My gallbladder is too sensitive to fat content right now but soon as it's removed my chocolate bunny will vanish much like the gif, lol. :D :cool:

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 02:30 PM
cough
:rolleyes: Yup and then :2purples: :eek: :umm: :supp: :burningm:

bunny 166
03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
It's my favorite holiday, too, you know :idea: :D

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 02:37 PM
It's my favorite holiday, too, you know :idea: :D
Hmmmm... makes since. How's it going Bunny? :cool: Been out in the remodled boat yet?

bunny 166
03-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Hmmmm... makes since. How's it going Bunny? :cool: Been out in the remodled boat yet?
Not yet, hun. Hoping for the end of April. How's the house coming along??

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Not yet, hun. Hoping for the end of April. How's the house coming along??
Still on the drawing board :rolleyes: Didn't like the 1st set of plans sooooo they are redoing :hammer2: