PDA

View Full Version : In2-in2mx.............

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2005, 11:38 PM
.......went and saw Ring 2 tonight. Neener, neener!!! :)

IN2-IN2MX
03-24-2005, 11:42 PM
:hammerhea :mad: :crossx: :220v:
Oh wow. I am so hating on you right now. How was it? Tell me about the scary parts when you had to squeeze up against Mrs HS. :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Was funny, cuz when we were leaving, I told Michelle, "Hey, let's call IN2" :)
Bunch of stupid asses in the theater. Getting up and down, talking on their cellys, loud comments. Why the F don't people get it??? I was trying to get her to make out w/me. Old school style. :) As for the movie, I won't ruin it for ya. The first is better IMO. It was so so.

IN2-IN2MX
03-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Oh, I hate that. People think they're in their living room and can talk, use their cell phones, fart and everything else. :notam: Oh well, I hope Mrs HS let you at least cop a feel with the old reach-around-the-shoulder move. :shift:
Yeah, I heard #2 is not as good as #1 but I still wanna see it. Thanks for thinking of me :lightsabe AFTER THE FACT. LOL. :D I'm just messing with'cha.
Going night-night now :sleeping: . Hopefully I won't dream of that evil little girl that moves all freaky :frown: .

HOOTER SLED-
03-25-2005, 12:05 AM
No one said my hands weren't wandering. :) I did the yawn and stretch move. Works like a charm. In one scene, that chick was moving all crazy. Just wait till you see it.
NIghty night girl.