PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy!! Fellow boater beeds help

hot_diggity_dog
03-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Thanks in advanced to all that can help with any donation.
Fellow Hot Boater "where's my keye's lost his best friend and he is helping out the family and two boy's left behind. ;)
Take a few minutes and check out the links for further information.
please go to either / or both websites Cappa Memorial (http://www.etniessurf.com/news/2005/03/22/cappa-memorial-paddle-out-and-concert/) and / or Cappa Twin fund direct link (http://www.racerxill.com/pages/news/news_032305.cfm)
Posted by WMK:
Myself, the family and friends of my dear friend Anthony Cappa are putting on a fund raising concert @ the "coach house" in san juan capistrano, with some sick ass acts. Cappa was an outstanding guitar player as well as photographer and loved good music. The acts are a secret till the actual night, but you'll be blown away who shows up.
If you can't make it, please find it in your heart to send a lil donation (any amount) to the address on the site. It would be greatly appreciated for the rebuilding of these two fine young 6 year old twins boys lives (Gavin & Quintan) who lost their father, who also was my best friend. "Anthony Robert Cappa" - Thank you and God bless you all - keyes (Dean)
HDD :cool:

Froggystyle
03-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I will make every attempt at going and helping out.
Sorry for your loss bro...

Wet Dream
03-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Sorry to hear it. I guess in your sleep is the best way to go, but I really feel bad for the 2 kids to have to find him like that. :(

hot_diggity_dog
03-25-2005, 11:17 AM
I will make every attempt at going and helping out.
Sorry for your loss bro...
Thanks Wes :wink:

RiverKitty
03-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Dean,
So sorry to hear of the untimley loss of your good friend. :(
My prayers will be with you and his friends & family.
I'm sure that Anthony is now taking some of his best photo's in motocross heaven also knowing that he had an amazing full life on this earth with such wonderful people as yourself and his family.
God Bless ~RiverKitty

hot_diggity_dog
03-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Dean,
So sorry to hear of the untimley loss of your good friend. :(
My prayers will be with you and his friends & family.
I'm sure that Anthony is now taking some of his best photo's in motocross heaven also knowing that he had an amazing full life on this earth with such wonderful people as yourself and his family.
God Bless ~RiverKitty
Thanks RK for the support :smile:

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I am so sorry for you loss Dean...,I will do what I can.. ;)

Racer277
03-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Sorry for your loss guys.
This sounds like a good reason to be in town a day early for RWYB.
Godspeed.

hot_diggity_dog
03-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Sorry for your loss guys.
This sounds like a good reason to be in town a day early for RWYB.
Godspeed.
Thanks again
HDD

THOR
03-25-2005, 07:09 PM
That tears my heart out to hear that. I am very sorry to hear this. Godspeed.

pixilatedpussy
03-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks in advanced to all that can help with any donation.
Fellow Hot Boater "where's my keye's lost his best friend and he is helping out the family and two boy's left behind. ;)
Take a few minutes and check out the links for further information.
please go to either / or both websites Cappa Memorial (http://www.etniessurf.com/news/2005/03/22/cappa-memorial-paddle-out-and-concert/) and / or Cappa Twin fund direct link (http://www.racerxill.com/pages/news/news_032305.cfm)
Posted by WMK:
Myself, the family and friends of my dear friend Anthony Cappa are putting on a fund raising concert @ the "coach house" in san juan capistrano, with some sick ass acts. Cappa was an outstanding guitar player as well as photographer and loved good music. The acts are a secret till the actual night, but you'll be blown away who shows up.
If you can't make it, please find it in your heart to send a lil donation (any amount) to the address on the site. It would be greatly appreciated for the rebuilding of these two fine young 6 year old twins boys lives (Gavin & Quintan) who lost their father, who also was my best friend. "Anthony Robert Cappa" - Thank you and God bless you all - keyes (Dean)
Hey sweetie, count us in!!! Any thing to help :wink: Mrs.P.P.

Racer277
03-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Keyes- I laugh when I watch your avatar.
What time does the coach house gig start?
I may have to schedule a customer visit down there on a Friday.....

pixilatedpussy
03-25-2005, 09:35 PM
everyone who has replied, and also just viewed this thread, you guys are all awesome. it's not even really about asking for donations, it's mainly about informing everyone about how f#@!*& ng real life is, when all of the sudden a perfectly healthy 38 year old man, with everything going (extreme sport photographer-how may people would love to do that?) , a father to two healthy twin boys and a killer girlfriend (mother), goes to sleep (w/ his boys)and then one morning, not waking up - huh ???? are you kidding me, so all of you make sure, that what-ever is important in your life, you make sure, that person or thing knows about it , and you tell them as much as you could tell them. god bless all of you and "GOD-SPEED-CAPPA" (oh s hit, keyes used upper case "caps") - keyes (dean) (Ps - keep responding, so this stays on the front page for a few days)
Is that a chick or a guy?? Where did you find this?? A home movie perhaps!! :p

Mrs.Racer277
03-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Is that a chick or a guy?? Where did you find this?? A home movie perhaps!! :p
I think it is a girl. :rollside: That is going to leave a mark. :notam:

pixilatedpussy
03-25-2005, 09:58 PM
I think it is a girl. :rollside: That is going to leave a mark. :notam:
Hey sweetie!! How are ya?
That chick gives us riding chicks a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-25-2005, 10:19 PM
My husband fell asleep!! :rolleyes: Since you are a fellow MX'R Im sure he won't mind!!! Hey I truly want say sorry about your friend!! Hows the family? My husband really wants to meet at Tstreet for the paddle, but Im so lame we will be on the river Fri. :( I do't know what to say, except our prayers go out to the family. I am sending a donation :D whatever helps!! Tina

mtndewdrops
03-26-2005, 06:57 AM
Sorry to hear about this terrible news HDD. I recently lost a good friend and co-worker to a head-on motorcycle accident and it threw me into a tailspin.
Mr. Keyes
Our prayers go to the family and I will make an effort to donate to help his wife and boys.

hot_diggity_dog
03-27-2005, 06:10 AM
Sorry to hear about this terrible news HDD. I recently lost a good friend and co-worker to a head-on motorcycle accident and it threw me into a tailspin.
Mr. Keyes
Our prayers go to the family and I will make an effort to donate to help his wife and boys.
Thanks Again :D
HDD :frown:

pixilatedpussy
03-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Any updates?? Hope all is well! Tina

pixilatedpussy
03-31-2005, 10:25 PM
hey tina, thanks for caring - no word on the cause of death still, the brawley coroner (or whatever county) is taking there sweet ass time. we are leaning towards a sleep apthnia (sp?) with a mixture of asthma. but we'll have to wait until the official results. been real busy with the friday events - a paddle out @ t-street beach with the "dana pride" fishing boat out of dana point (with us and his ashes) will meet out past the surf and lay him to rest. then the blow-out at the coach house. i was stoked, a band (i think from hot boat) called the "waxapples" wants to play that night too !! i have to check and see how we're doing with the acts . thanks again for your concern, and hope to meet you there, ask for me - dean (keyes)
Hey Dean, Im sorry to say I won't be there, we will be at the river, but I swear I will say a prayer. I mixed the dates up :eek: Im glad the Coach house will be pumpin!!! That should be good for the $$$$$! Sorry we are missing the paddle out too :( Tina