cyclone
03-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Hot Boat Magazine editor Brett Bayne is planning a photo shoot here in
SoCal for next Wednesday, 3/30. He's looking for hot boats
anything under 21 feet that isn't stock and looks bitchin'. If you're
interested, call him at 323-951-7822.

OliverM5
03-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Mine's in Needles, Ca - wish it was here for the shoot.....
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74603

Performance 19
03-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Mine is at the river...too bad since Hot Boat put a caption under the picture of my boat saying they didn't know much about the twin turbo in the Calif Performance. Maybe someday I can tell them...Jim

Brooski
03-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Mike, when you say not stock, would a 468 qualify? I would do it, but dont know if mine is "good" enough for what he is looking for.

moneysucker
03-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Mine won't be back together yet. But I will be starting on the new one as soon as mine is track ready. I just got home from picking up the new hull for my capsule hydro. Besides, I want you to shoot my boat anyways Mike. Thanks for the heads up though. You think Tom will send a few guys out?

NELSON#109
03-26-2005, 03:40 AM
money suck me. if it wernt for ur good friend marvin cockswell, u wouldnt have such a gemm.... even though it was hard too get, i think u ended up with a great boat, on a great 3 wheeled trailer.. dont forget, if it wernt for MIDNIGHT MARINE, u wouldnt be able to kill ur self in such style. JK/ dont get hurt.... believe it or not id miss u & ur busted ass work truck.... BEAT IT # 109

NELSON#109
03-26-2005, 03:47 AM
I FORGOT, IT AINT GONNA BE DONE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS, BUT.... MT CP TUNNEL WILL BE LOOKIN PRETTY GOSH DARN SWEET IF THE MAG IS INTERESTED, IN FACT, ID BE WILLING TO SAY IT WILL LOOK BETTER THAN MOST??????.. BUT IF IT DOESNT SPARK ANY INTERSEST, THAN MAYBE THE MAG SHOULD BE LOOKIN AT SOME OF THE BOATS COMIN OUTA "CORNER LOT MARINE"... I HAVE INSIDE INFO THAT THERE IS A COUPLE OF SWTD'S IN THE WORKS OVER THERE!!!!! JUST A THOUGHT :rolleyes: !!!!

moneysucker
03-26-2005, 09:10 AM
money suck me. if it wernt for ur good friend marvin cockswell, u wouldnt have such a gemm.... even though it was hard too get, i think u ended up with a great boat, on a great 3 wheeled trailer.. dont forget, if it wernt for MIDNIGHT MARINE, u wouldnt be able to kill ur self in such style. JK/ dont get hurt.... believe it or not id miss u & ur busted ass work truck.... BEAT IT # 109
3:40 am. Nice post time drunk. Thanks for your help yesterday. I made it home and now I am up and off to polishing. God Help me. Your powder coating idea is sounding better and better.

Brooski
03-26-2005, 09:13 AM
3:40 am. Nice post time drunk.
No. Tell me its not so. Nelson drinks? And not sober at 3:40? 109 is his BAC! (Blood Alcohol Content)

cyclone
03-26-2005, 09:50 AM
As for the boats needing to be "not stock" that means the boat needs to be modified and in good condition. No beat up paint jobs, faded gel, dirty interior etc. The motor should be shiny and photogenic. etc. Call Brett to find out exactly what he's looking for.

steelcomp
03-26-2005, 10:57 AM
How bout an ex-feature, classic hot rod lake/river boat, being transformed into a fire breathing alky burning (semi) controlled projectile project?? :D

roostwear
03-26-2005, 11:54 AM
As for the boats needing to be "not stock" that means the boat needs to be modified and in good condition. No beat up paint jobs, faded gel, dirty interior etc. The motor should be shiny and photogenic. etc. Call Brett to find out exactly what he's looking for.
Damn, there goes a feature on the circus boat....... :frown:

taylormanss
03-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I'd hate for you to come over to texas for a photo shoot,you guys probably can't afford to huh. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you think you could you know we have a bikini model photo shoot coming up on april 16th at canyon lake in texas,but I don't want to twist your arm or anything.

FOURQ
03-26-2005, 06:50 PM
when is the deadline you need to know by? mine might be done by then?? i got one blingy SWTD...

roostwear
03-26-2005, 08:35 PM
It says they're shooting Wed the 30th, so you best get your ass out in the garage!

cyclone
03-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Dont worry if you're boat isnt ready now. there will always be other photo shoots. best thing to do to get your questions answered is to call the phone number in the first post. ;)

Nucking futs
03-27-2005, 08:56 AM
I FORGOT, IT AINT GONNA BE DONE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS, BUT.... MT CP TUNNEL WILL BE LOOKIN PRETTY GOSH DARN SWEET IF THE MAG IS INTERESTED, IN FACT, ID BE WILLING TO SAY IT WILL LOOK BETTER THAN MOST??????.. BUT IF IT DOESNT SPARK ANY INTERSEST, THAN MAYBE THE MAG SHOULD BE LOOKIN AT SOME OF THE BOATS COMIN OUTA "CORNER LOT MARINE"... I HAVE INSIDE INFO THAT THERE IS A COUPLE OF SWTD'S IN THE WORKS OVER THERE!!!!! JUST A THOUGHT :rolleyes: !!!!
Sounds like you let one slip Nelson.Mine won't be done for a few more months.
Can't wait for the pink powder coating.That will really make the barbie's play thing look sweet.
My cruzer would look good in the Mag!!!
Tim
President and CEO of CLM.
Hey Nelson, i have our CLM pit shirts ready for ming ~~~~~

NELSON#109
03-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Sweet Deal Futs, I Hope The Shirts Make Us Look Extra Gay.. Ill Be Sportin 1. If My Poxy Putty Doesnt Show Up, This Thing Will Never Get Done!!!!

olbiezer
03-27-2005, 08:59 PM
tell brett to come to mississippi hed be supprised what he would find around jackson. lol

Taylorman
03-28-2005, 05:01 AM
tell brett to come to mississippi hed be supprised what he would find around jackson. lol
Do you guys run on the reservoir?

Brooski
03-28-2005, 11:41 AM
I talked to Brett this morning. This shoot is for material for the last 16 pages of Hot Boat featuring peoples hot rides (like Revndaves, although most of us dont have rides that hot). There will be more shoots coming up in the future. He said he already has about 12 boats showing up, which is more than he expected. So if your boat is not finished, there will be other opprotunities. I think we should have a CLM day only.....

FOURQ
03-28-2005, 12:36 PM
I think we should have a CLM day only.....
that would ba bad ass

Liberator TJ1984
03-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I'd hate for you to come over to texas for a photo shoot,you guys probably can't afford to huh. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you think you could you know we have a bikini model photo shoot coming up on april 16th at canyon lake in texas,but I don't want to twist your arm or anything.
Quit pickin'n 'em Taylormann :devil: with ***boats Budget you know their YUGO won't make it all the way down here , besides they probably only give him 1 roll of film :notam: :D

olbiezer
03-28-2005, 06:00 PM
yes we run on the rez but sometimes its so rough its not worth it. the pearl river that flows into the rez is always calm and wide like the colorado(just not clear at all lol) kinda the color of diarea!!!!! come see us we hang out at flag island up river. lots of hot bodies in bottle caps and string etc. always a house boat or two there for a cold one.

Beautiful Noise
03-28-2005, 06:39 PM
He said he already has about 12 boats showing up, which is more than he expected. .....
Ahhhhhhh RAT'S :squiggle:

steelcomp
03-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey...for anyone who does get a photo shoot, and the follow up interview, MAKE SURE THEY GET YOUR NAME RIGHT!!! :hammerhea

BigDoug
03-28-2005, 06:55 PM
So which 12 boats are going to show up, let's see the pics

Willis
03-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Hot Boat Mag,
:argue:
Looks like you will serveral new record holders coming for the shoot.
:supp: The new records will be discussed at the next board meeting, all who were P-n-G will most likely get their title.
Willis

mj680
03-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Hot Boat Mag,
:argue:
Looks like you will serveral new record holders coming for the shoot.
:supp: The new records will be discussed at the next board meeting, all who were P-n-G will most likely get their title.
Willis
Willis...I know of one new record that will not last. !!! :hammerhea