PDA

View Full Version : jetboat terrorist

miketsouth
03-25-2005, 04:05 PM
It appears that Musthaf Skibet, a known jetboat terrorist ringleader from Hagarstown Md, has acquired an addition to his formidable arsenal.
In a confidential conversation with his son, Habad M'Botis (aka D'Gaz B'Bustun),
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/mikey1.JPG
it was learned that another weapon of mouse destruction has been acquired.
It will be remembered that the insurgent uprising of Mubafa Z'Rnotin (aka Z'BeeBeeBee Skeert) was soundly defeated last summer in a coup that eventually ended up in a 'fine' event.
When questioned, Mubaffa was despondent but hopefull that he would be vindicated this summer.
mustaf and his son appear below in this archival photograph
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/raymike.JPG

Wet Dream
03-25-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm glad you're keeping tabs on those that may pose a threat to our country's security. :D

miketsouth
03-26-2005, 04:46 AM
The way that the local LE there keeps tab on them you would think so. Binoculars, sampling meters, fast bicycles and the like.
a further report:
Mubafa Z'Rnotin (aka Z'BeeBeeBee Skeert) has been working on a secret device using stealth technology which he thinks will help him defeat the powerfull artillery that the Skibet clan is known to posses. Mubafa has been looking for enemies of the great Mustaf Skibet such that they might donate to him some aluminum heads, but so far has had no success.

fakethis
03-27-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes it is true... Pops will have an assault vehicle on the river this summer.
I will be busy changing motors... and other top secret stuff. :D
Funeral Services will be held for the Mouse, soon as you bring it to the river.

miketsouth
03-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes it is true... Pops will have an assault vehicle on the river this summer.
I cant wait to see it, no kidding...dam he gets all the nice stuff.:(
I will be busy changing motors... and other top secret stuff. :(
yeah, on the ski boats :D
Funeral Services will be held for the Mouse, soon as you bring it to the river.
you aint got enough nitrous to KILL the mouse. Yes he was badly beaten last year, but he had one arm tied behind his back. You should be ashamed. On the other hand, he might die of natural causes (including me making yet another assinine mistake) and will be replaced quickly, by a similar mouse with a better chance of survival.
I was up there Saturday, but there was no way to get to see you (had to ride up with my daughter) . I did my time. You still going out Wed? I got a feeling there will be a lot of sick days used on that day.

fakethis
03-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, just got back from the river and it's not looking good.
I guess the Mouse will be safe for a while.
Unless we take the boats to Anna this weekend :idea:
I have to keep Pops out of my garage, he is trying to get the bomb motor :argue: I cant let that happen. Maybe you could lend him a small block.:rolleyes:

fat rat
03-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Well, just got back from the river and it's not looking good.
I was down by the river today...............I wouldn't try to row a boat across all that stuff i seen floating. :2purples:

fakethis
03-31-2005, 09:45 PM
Mouse better hide just wait till you see the other boat......... I'll try 2 send pic soon its at the shop ......... :eat: Mouse
No small BlOcKs uP hErE :D bEttEr hAvE LoTs Of nOs :D

miketsouth
04-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Looking fast aint gonna cut it this year, if my guess on performance is correct. It will look fast though...
and if it gets the Bomb motor it will be fast.
On the other hand The Great White Hope better watch out for the mouse. The mouse did hundereds of miles last year, and has gained some experience in dealing with the BBX powered machines. He aint petrified, just a little nervous. :eek:
Remindes me of a joke where a new paratrooper was threatened by the jumpmaster with sodomy if he didnt jump NOW. When asked if he jumped he said "a little". :rolleyes:
news flash:
Sword rattling by Habad M'Botis, son of Mustaf Skibet was put off by Mubafa Z'Rnotin as mere rabble rousing. Mubaba is still looking for support for his threatened regime in the form of aluminum heads. The new weapon of Mouse Destruction is to be unveiled in a gay ceremony later this week. :D :D :D
im just jealous. If i had money Momma wouldn't have to lend me the yellow boat no more and Pops would be back on a yellow jetski.. http://censored (censored)

nitro557
04-01-2005, 06:19 PM
oh young grasshoppers are a strange bunch
one know no replacement for displacement
other believe light is right
who wite who wong ? :hammer2:

miketsouth
04-02-2005, 07:06 AM
In a premptive effort Mubafa Z'Rnotin (aka Z'BeeBeeBee Skeert) released these photographs from his secret lab this morning. He also stated that he expected more 'sword rattling' from the great Musthaf Skibet and his son Habad M'Botis (aka D'Gaz B'Bustun)
math works
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/bbckiller2.jpg
stealth tech
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/bbckiller1.jpg

fakethis
04-03-2005, 06:40 PM
N........ice ExAuSt i have the same 1 on my lawnmower.The only thing gay up here is you and that sheep you been trying 2 have kids with. SmaLL bLoCk :sleeping:

miketsouth
04-04-2005, 03:13 AM
that sheep
last time i was up there them sheeps had defected to the other side. They were all crying bbbbi-i-i-i-iggggg bbbllllo-o-okkkk.
news flash:
In an effort to demoralize Mubaffa Z'Rnotin, Habad M'botis made accusations of zoophile activity on the part of Mubaffa. Mubaffa responded by noting that Habad has the wool mustache, providing us with this incriminating photograph:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/woolmustache.JPG
Mubaffa was infected by the powerfull 24 bottle virus friday night. He had indicated that in his weekend state that he was vulnerable to attack from Habad, but has fooly recovered.

miketsouth
04-05-2005, 01:04 PM
The great Mustaf Skibet, of Hagarstown Md, has unveiled his latest MouseKiller today. Parts were apparently scavenged from the threatened Great White Hope for these photographs.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mikeysblack.JPG
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mikeysblack1.JPG
It is unclear whether the secret "bomb motor" known to be in the Skibet clan's possession is depicted.
his son Habad M'Botis (aka D'Gaz B'Bustun) also showed this new arrival, to which Mubaffa laughed, made funny faces (somewhat different from his regular appearance) and the comment 'better a sister in a whorehouse' or something to that effect and indicated that a name change to M'Rods R'nokin would be appropriate for Habad if he chooses to challenge the Mouse with that contraption.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mikesblueboat.jpg
Mubaffa, at this point seemingly green with envy then displayed these pictures which tend to show a mouse motor being swallowed by some OT pipes.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/newheaders4a.JPG
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/newheaders5a.JPG
Mubaffa has again indicated he can find no active enemies of the great Mustaf in his efforts to locate affordable aluminum heads. When questioned about how much he should expect to pay for them he offered: "well, right now if it cost a nickle to take a crap i would have to puke" :eek:

miketsouth
04-16-2005, 11:55 PM
News Flash:
Unnamed sources sent these pictures Saturday from Musthaf Skibet's Liar. The first one appears to show the scientist Bin Screwin (aka WVWayne). It is thought that Bin Screwin is trying to break the time barrier and prove Einstein's theory wrong (nothing is faster than light).
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/saturday1.JPG
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/saturday3.JPG
Also, in a futile attempt to further demoralize the Mouse, Mighty Whitey appeared in this photograph on a fast trailer.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/saturday2.JPG
Habad's strategy appears to use the information that Mighty Mouse's maximum speed last year was attained on a similar trailer.

fakethis
04-17-2005, 05:13 PM
It's play time again............ :devil:

miketsouth
04-17-2005, 05:54 PM
go ahead, rub it in. :cry:

fakethis
04-18-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm Ready.........I'm Ready :D

miketsouth
04-18-2005, 05:01 PM
'every dog has his day, and a dirty dog has two' :D

fakethis
04-18-2005, 07:47 PM
B
riNg It oN :crossx: fIRED THE BLACK BOAT UP tOdAy :220v:

miketsouth
04-19-2005, 12:28 PM
B
riNg It oN :crossx: fIRED THE BLACK BOAT UP tOdAy :220v:
yeah, some guy named Rodney Burner said he did not like y'all changing the standard rainbow colors to red and black on a white background without you letting him know :D :D :D
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/saturday.JPG
news flash:
As the great Musthaf Skibet and his son Habad geared up for the season the already cowed Mubaffa has been in contact with other entities in his efforts to bolster up his meager mouse force in order to stand battle with the feared Big Block Chevy Brigade of Hagarstown Md.
So far the results are not in Mubaffa's favor. One famous and respected source flat out told him that "it wont work".
Even the skilled and battle hardened Bin Screwin advised that he 'take that shiat home'
This did not phase Mubaffa in the least. He is adamant that it DOES work and will prove it this summer. In a statement today he said "just exactly how much horsepower does it actually take to sit in shallow water and talk...the real test is 20 miles away thru rough water, with your wife at the helm"

MANIC MECHANIC
04-19-2005, 04:52 PM
How fortunate we here on the east coast are to have as part of our clan
The imagination and creativity of the infamous MikeT, or better known
to some of us as "WATTANUT!" :wink:
You da man Mike!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
:D
Tim

fakethis
04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
What's up with the rainbow crap? U ain't turning into a ButtPirate are u? :hammerhea U r startin' to scare me! :skull:

miketsouth
04-20-2005, 02:02 AM
What's up with the rainbow crap? U ain't turning into a ButtPirate are u? :hammerhea U r startin' to scare me! :skull:
You aint got to worry about me Brother Mikey....i would only be worried if y'all changed the standard colors to yellow :D
might get it fired up today.

fakethis
04-20-2005, 04:40 AM
Going to the river satuday 2 try out some new parts . Pops is going 2 sell the black boat less eng. And the way things are going it looks like the bomb motor is going to be sold 2 :frown: Hope my eng dont let go before anna . Shit i should hide the white boat before he puts it up for sale........ :boxingguy

miketsouth
04-20-2005, 04:58 AM
weekend forcast looks bad. I aint going out there in the rain, or cold. Looks like another 'old horizontal' weekend :(

miketsouth
04-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Hope my eng dont let go before anna . Shit i should hide the white boat before he puts it up for sale........ :boxingguy
As good an excuse to hide it as this
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mousejet2.JPG
so you dont see it from this angle
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mousejet3.JPG
NEWS FLASH:
Pictures obtained from the famous boating website ***boat.com have been analysed by our photography experts. Preliminary results indicate some duplicity on Mubaffa's part.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mousejet41.JPG
In a magnified, color-corrected view we detected a strange anomaly.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/mousejet4.JPG
:D :D :D
(well, did you go out this weekend?)

fakethis
04-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Nope didn't go out. Worked on the black boat some & put nos on it for pops. Your boat is lookin' good and I don't care if your're out front. I'm just glad that I still have a boat and can talk turkey with good peoples like you. We going boatin' next weekend? I'll fix pops boat so he won't be able to pass us :notam:

miketsouth
04-24-2005, 02:03 PM
I don't care if your're out front
bullshit, but i dont think you got much to worry about, YET
I'm just glad that I still have a boat and can talk turkey with good peoples like you
likewise mikey. I did not get much work done today. Only-est thing i did on it today was experiment with gelcoat repair stuff, color matching and thinning and testing...
i have a hard time with the colors. First too much white, then too much yellow, then it just aint right...Maybe there is some green in it and in that case i'm screwed (never saw green)

fat rat
04-24-2005, 04:43 PM
How fortunate we here on the east coast are to have as part of our clan
The imagination and creativity of the infamous MikeT, or better known
to some of us as "WATTANUT!" :wink:
You da man Mike!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
:D
Tim
Fortunate you say.............. imagination, creative and the name Wattanut are all signs of a terrorist (3rd world stuff) you know the "small block" VS. the "Super Power" ( I mean...........BIG BLOCK). When will they ever learn. :hammer2:

MANIC MECHANIC
04-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Fortunate you say.............. imagination, creative and the name Wattanut are all signs of a terrorist (3rd world stuff) you know the "small block" VS. the "Super Power" ( I mean...........BIG BLOCK). When will they ever learn. :hammer2:
You know Rich,
Now that I think about it, your right, this is all left wing communist/terrorist
propaganda, Designed to bring back the early 1960's smallblock revolution of the 283 Chevy and the Ford 289/302....
I had fallen under the hypnotic spell of "Wattanut"'s rhetorical broadening
of the wonders of a small block.
It has also recently come to my attention that he is known in certain suspected clandestine terrorist organisations as "Gottahavasmallblock"
Sounds like communism to me.
AND THAT, COMBINED with the fact that he thinks his local sheep are talking
BIIIIIG BLOOOOCK convinces me that he may be a top candidate for a phsyciatric evaluation which would probably result in his incarceration in a mental institution for an indeterminate period locked away from the false promises of the small block.
We need to have an "intervention" at lake Anna to save our brother from the communist evils of the small block.
MikeT call me or any of you're friends when you hit "small block addiction
bottom" and come to the point that you will accept help. :D :D
I will pray for you.... :D
Tim

miketsouth
04-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Brothers Rat and Manic, Read and Heed:
THE MOST notorious ill-fortune must in the end yield to the untiring courage of philosophy- as the most stubborn city to the ceaseless vigilance of an enemy. Shalmanezer, as we have it in holy writings, lay three years before Samaria; yet it fell. Sardanapalus- see Diodorus- maintained himself seven in Nineveh; but to no purpose. Troy expired at the close of the second lustrum; and Azoth, as Aristaeus declares upon his honour as a gentleman, opened at last her gates to Psammetichus, after having barred them for the fifth part of a century....
"Thou wretch!- thou vixen!- thou shrew!"....."thou witch!- thou hag!- thou whippersnapper- thou sink of iniquity!- thou fiery-faced quintessence of all that is abominable!- thou- thou-"
Exerpted from
E.A.Poe 'Loss of Breath'

fakethis
04-25-2005, 03:35 PM
See I told you 2 put a eng in that boat. Not a S m Al L Bl O cK...... :boxed:
Put the 572 in it . I know someone who has 1.......... :idea:

miketsouth
04-25-2005, 04:46 PM
See I told you 2 put a eng in that boat
I GOT an engine in that boat. Dam. Got another one better than that one JUST IN CASE. Remember, Mighty Mouse did HUNDREDS OF MILES last year...HUNDREDS.
Rough, smooth, salt, dirty, clear... any kind you can think of.
(i pulled the bowl today) looks great, like new, but the vanes are dull as the back side of a hammer axe.
Love the stainless impeller; should have loostened the main bolt and examined the MISSING inducer. Found the lube zerk. That boy is up there. Developing a tool to get to it to grease it now.
You just hold your water, woman....Mighty Mouse gonna kick some MORE big block ass this year. :D:D:D
Oh yeah, thems callin ME a jetboat terrorist needs a history lesson.
I am just an upstart, a mere infidel. The REAL ORIGINAL and MOST FEARED of them's name is .....
well, i wont say it....he would have to kill me

fakethis
04-25-2005, 05:57 PM
What inducer ? I know where u can get 1. :rolleyes:

DaveA
04-25-2005, 08:23 PM
...snip.....
MikeT call me or any of you're friends when you hit "small block addiction
bottom" and come to the point that you will accept help. :D :D
I will pray for you.... :D
Tim
I suppose all he needs to do is see the video of Stoker Steve's run w/ the 434 Rodek SBC at Lake James last October. That'll resucitate him from SBAB (small block addiction bottom) and give him something to live for....aluminum blocks, stroker cranks, nitros bottles, and of course, center cylinder exhaust ports that are way too close together... :idea:
Right, Leland?? :D :D

miketsouth
04-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey DaveA, I do believe there is another one with what them mother-in-law carry'n, gashog, bearing trashing, wallet emptying BBC guys call an 'addiction'. I wont say his name either but his initials are MOOMONSTER. You wait till you see his machine.

miketsouth
04-26-2005, 02:28 AM
What inducer ? I know where u can get 1. :rolleyes:
I know. ;) Thats why, when i had it open i should have loosed the big nut. Should go in in about an hour, tools out to tools in (with the exception of the big nut).

MANIC MECHANIC
04-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Brothers Rat and Manic, Read and Heed:
THE MOST notorious ill-fortune must in the end yield to the untiring courage of philosophy- as the most stubborn city to the ceaseless vigilance of an enemy. Shalmanezer, as we have it in holy writings, lay three years before Samaria; yet it fell. Sardanapalus- see Diodorus- maintained himself seven in Nineveh; but to no purpose. Troy expired at the close of the second lustrum; and Azoth, as Aristaeus declares upon his honour as a gentleman, opened at last her gates to Psammetichus, after having barred them for the fifth part of a century....
"Thou wretch!- thou vixen!- thou shrew!"....."thou witch!- thou hag!- thou whippersnapper- thou sink of iniquity!- thou fiery-faced quintessence of all that is abominable!- thou- thou-"
Exerpted from
E.A.Poe 'Loss of Breath'
Pointless ramblings of a madman...
Mike, what does Edgar Allen Poe have to do with this?
your grasping at the straws of reality bud,
And "loss of breath" what the hell is that?
The result of your trying to run down a sheep that (in YOUR mind) dared bleat at you "Biiiig Bloooooock" so you could beat it's ass?
Trust me, the sheep are not talking to you.
You need to seek phsyciatric help my friend.
Just being honest with you.
Your concerned friends,
Tim & Beverly :idea: ;) :D

miketsouth
04-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Pointless ramblings of a madman...
Mike, what does Edgar Allen Poe have to do with this?
D
you answered your own question, thought you knew i was mad.
And "loss of breath" what the hell is that?
a story by Mr. Poe (a rambling madman).
The result of your trying to run down a sheep that (in YOUR mind) dared bleat at you "Biiiig Bloooooock" so you could beat it's ass?
Trust me, the sheep are not talking to you.
not any more...thats my point. They went to the other side, and i thought i was always very nice to the sheeps
You need to seek phsyciatric help my friend.
no, i need some aluminum 72cc big valve heads, the proper back cut shoe and a BC impeller :D :D :D
see ya at Anna :wink:

MANIC MECHANIC
04-27-2005, 03:52 PM
you answered your own question, thought you knew i was mad.
Uhhh, I guess you got me on that point.
a story by Mr. Poe (a rambling madman).
But Mike, he didn't give a shit about jet boats, small blocks, tunnel hulls or anything else that would really curl YOUR nose hairs so what's the connection? Oh, the madman thing.
not any more...thats my point. They went to the other side, and i thought i was always very nice to the sheeps
Buddy, they NEVER talked to you, except for what amounts to in sheep bleats ...."HEY!!! Leave me the F*** alone mister!"
no, i need some aluminum 72cc big valve heads, the proper back cut shoe and a BC impeller :D :D :D
See everyone, MORE small block/ Tunnel driving, phsycotic,terrorist propaganda!
see ya at Anna :wink:
It can't come soon enough for us!
We look forward to seeing all or old friends (NUTS included)......Introducing our old friends to our NEW old friends from lake James (NUTS included)...and making a few new friends...no more nuts....please!
Although with a group like ours WHO ELSE WOULD WE ATTRACT?!!
See ya soon Mike!
Keep th' small block flag flyin'
Can you say "RODEK"?
Or MORE IMPORTANTLY, can you get the wife to say "RODEK"?
;) :D :D
:cool:
Tim

miketsouth
04-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Or MORE IMPORTANTLY, can you get the wife to say "RODACK"?
:cool:
Tim
Believe it or not, i let an oportunity to buy a 427 small block pass. 500 real horsepower pump gas. In conversation about it Teri told me i coulnd't put a motor in it that could scare her. No shit.
That almost swayed me into putting a more powerfull motor in it. Money swayed me the other way. If things work out i will have enough power for this summer. Matter of fact i got another motor very similar to this one 'just in case'. Anything but more weight. ANYTHING. Nitrous dont weigh or cost much, and with a spare motor....dam :D :D :D

nitro557
08-05-2005, 03:38 PM
hey kieth it was this post for the pics

nitro557
08-05-2005, 03:42 PM
sorry pics are dead

miketsouth
08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
pics may not be dead maybe they are just sleeping, which pics?
kill the bigblock

miketsouth
08-05-2005, 04:15 PM
He ALWAYS got boats for sale. ALWAYS. Read your pm and call me or give me your number and i will call you. Just talking to him about this.

nitro557
08-05-2005, 04:48 PM
fakethis ,you tod me to sell some boats :hammer2:

shirkey4750
08-06-2005, 04:30 AM
Keith, there have been a few floating around here in the local trader. A couple were real cheap. Plus Jay has a nice eliminator hull for sale. PM me a phone #.