PDA

View Full Version : I am a theft freak.

dmontzsta
03-25-2005, 10:50 PM
I seriously am, I always want to bolt everything down and make sure everything is maximum security. My dad thinks I am a freak...My new Expedition has:
Factory Alarm
Aftermarket Alarm
Stargard (A chip you need to start the car, it goes on the key ring)
Brake Lock
Club XL
I am going to get lojack too...this goes for all my cars.
All the windows in the house must be locked, all doors locked when we are home and a gun in a quickly accessable place. Also, if everyone is in for the night, alarm on.
Anyone else the same? I would put bars on the windows, but they cost alot. :mix:
I am not joking about any of this either. I see it as being safe.

Kilrtoy
03-25-2005, 10:57 PM
calm down have a drink, that is what ins. is for.... :(

dmontzsta
03-25-2005, 10:58 PM
I have full coverage on everything, but insurance is a PITA.
I feel like I must be on guard 24/7 - 365. Dont you feel the same? you have a vette, dcb, truck, bike.

canuck1
03-25-2005, 10:59 PM
You need to move. I never lock the house/garage, keys are in the trucks,cars boats,bikes

canuck1
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh, guns are locked up

Tom Brown
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
I feel like I must be on guard 24/7 - 365.
Try masturbating.

dmontzsta
03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
You need to move. I never lock the house/garage, keys are in the trucks,cars boats,bikes
You are a nut, do you live in the boonies? My neighborhood is quiet, we have not had any breaks ins. KNOCK ON WOOD! That is why I must be prepared.

dmontzsta
03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Try masturbating.
I can never get off that way.

Tom Brown
03-25-2005, 11:02 PM
You are a nut, do you live in the boonies?
Yeah, he's a nut case. Why not take advice from someone who lives in the same universe as yourself?

dmontzsta
03-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah, he's a nut case. Why not take advice from someone who lives in the same universe as yourself?
So I am a nut case?
:argue:
Thanks.

canuck1
03-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Yea, this coming from someone who lives in a province where the provincial tree is a telephone pole

canuck1
03-25-2005, 11:05 PM
So I am a nut case?
Thanks.
A paranoid nut case

DryHeatOnly
03-25-2005, 11:37 PM
I seriously am, I always want to bolt everything down and make sure everything is maximum security. My dad thinks I am a freak...My new Expedition has:
Factory Alarm
Aftermarket Alarm
Brake Lock
Club XL
All the windows in the house must be locked, all doors locked when we are home and a gun in a quickly accessable place. Also, if everyone is in for the night, alarm on.
Anyone else the same? I would put bars on the windows, but they cost alot. :mix:
No Lo-Jack? ...or is that supposed to be kept secret ;)

Ziggy
03-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Factory Alarm
Aftermarket Alarm
Brake Lock
Club XL
Boy, you been watching that new show "It takes a Theif" too much :hammer2: . Its got my wifes panties all bunched up too.

djunkie
03-26-2005, 12:08 AM
I agree. If they want the truck they can have it. Thats why I've got insurance. Plus I think that the more you stress over stuff like that the better the chance is of it happening to you. As for the house......loaded .40 cal. by the bed. I think I'll be OK. :rollside:

fourspeednup
03-26-2005, 12:22 AM
My neighbors know that I'm mentally unstable so they don't fock with me too much anymore :p

99 232 baja
03-26-2005, 05:45 AM
smoke something, it will calm you down. If you are that worried you should move where there is less stress.

bchbum
03-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Your way to stressed out , load your largest cooler & go boating now it will help

Kim Hanson
03-26-2005, 06:32 AM
Same here, nothing ever gets stolen..........( . )( . )............ :lightsabe

Kim Hanson
03-26-2005, 06:38 AM
So I am a nut case?
Thanks.
Okay, you are and Tom flung it out .........( . )( . )..............Spy photo's prove it! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/722-74.jpg

Forkin' Crazy
03-26-2005, 07:08 AM
Oh, guns are locked up
LOL!!! Gotta keep them that way so no one will be hurt. ;)
I have them stashed all over the house. So no matter where I am.......
Alarm on house (only because I would get in trouble for using bear traps...lol), alarm on truck, lock on receiver hitch, and boat trailer when I am at the ramp.
BTW A bass fisherman came back to the launch to find his receiver gone. Trailer was still there. He had to leave all his shit at the boat ramp to go buy one.... I know that would piss me off!!!! :220v:

Forkin' Crazy
03-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Oh and if you wonder why, my shops have been broken in to 4 or 5 times, house broken in to, car stolen, stereo stolen out of truck, truck stolen last fall..... paranoid? I think not!!! :o

a catered life
03-26-2005, 07:24 AM
well he does live on moreno vally :redface:

Kim Hanson
03-26-2005, 07:40 AM
well he does live on moreno vally :redface:
So that explains it then :p ........( . )( . )............ :D :D

Floored
03-26-2005, 07:47 AM
my stang convert went on a mexican vacation without me so??? went and got another new car. house locked sometimes, car unlocked,garage locked. I lost more in a divorce than a thief can carry in a U-haul so I aint worried.

Tom Brown
03-26-2005, 08:31 AM
So I am a nut case?
Thanks.
I was targeting canuck1 with that label. You were just a lucky ricochet.

goeasy
03-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Theres nothing wrong with being safe, but paranoid is another thing. Sure I lockup the cars and the house, but if someone steals a car their insured Im a little more concerned about the family but I have 3 little dogs in the house that make a shit load of noise if they hear anything and a shepard in the yard. If somethings gonna happen its gonna happen and theres not much you can do about it.
Factory Alarm
Aftermarket Alarm
Brake Lock
Club XL
:hammerhea :hammerhea

Mardonzi
03-26-2005, 08:58 AM
We've lived near Lake Powell for 5 years now,, and have yet to lock up the house or vehicles. I don't even know where my house key. Only had one problem when the neighborhood kids ran out of booze and jacked our supply while we were out of town. (this was a couple of years ago). All it took was a 50.00 bounty on them with the rest of the towns kids,,, the 3 guilty ones were on my doorstep 48 hours later. Slave Labor for the summer!!!
The only things that are locked up are the guns.