PDA

View Full Version : The Best Gelcoat/fiberglass In Havasu?

nextasex
03-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Ok, now that I have been waiting patiently for almost a month now to get into this shop, there is still no luck. They are super busy and must be really backed up. Can someone suggest a gel shop that is known to be one of the best. I have a little ding in a fade and obviously like most of you guys/gals I want a PERFECT repair. It's gotta be in Havasu because that's where the boat is at..Thanks in advance!
Frank :idea:

FOURQ
03-27-2005, 09:12 AM
a gell repair in a fade is gana be real tuff to fix so you dont see it.. hope you find someone that is willing to do it for ya..

SHAKEN Not Stirred
03-27-2005, 09:17 AM
Steve & Jill at Fiberglass Reformations....... :)

InKahntrol
03-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Steve & Jill at Fiberglass Reformations....... :)
I agree... Steve and Jill do absolutely FLAWLESS work. They did a complete re-gel on my boat, which was not a fun or easy job, and it looks spectacular. I've also seen some repairs Steve did on boats with complicated pearl fades, and he matched it perfectly. They're not the cheapest or the fastest, but like most things in life you get what you pay for.
Dan

monkey rage frank
03-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Some good friends of mine George and Scott at Fast Fiberglass and Marine Scott goes by Ducky on the boards they will hook you up!!!!!!!!!!! Frank

phebus
03-27-2005, 10:35 PM
As posted, stop by Scott's shop and let him see the repair that is needed. He will let you know what he can do for you, and he will stand behind his work.
FAST Fiberglass and Marine (Ducky, aka Scott)
854-4527
486-9115

nextasex
03-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks guys, I will call them this weekend.
Frank