PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS BOATERS LIST

BigDaddy
04-24-2002, 11:35 PM
Hey Yall I am in or around Dallas and need to get intouch with others who have jet boats and or just go boating so if ya live around Dallas or close to Dallas E-mail me so we can Hook up and go Jetten or Boating and or get and have some fun on the lake there are several so if we know when every one is going we can maybe get something going and Have some fun and Play.
Thanks for your reply BigDaDDy
http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/003/4E/02/60/19/OmihqFYsW953S8HWl4ET+R82x5Lm2bf00155.jpg Look me and the BITTER BEER face MaN at TeXoma

lakecrazy
04-25-2002, 03:10 AM
Hey Big D, Got my boat in the water for the first outing about 2 weeks ago (Lake Lewisville) The lake looks like a mud hole from all the rain we've had lately.

SOUTHWIND377
04-25-2002, 05:11 AM
BigDaddy, we won't be up in Dallas but we will be raceing in Waco this weekend. We have an annual get together twice a year on Memorial Day we go to Del Rio to lake Amstead, and on Labor Day we have a big party at Lake Corpus Christi. We all a from that area and their is usually about 25-30 jetboats and numerous other boats. It is quiet a big blowout.

AGGRESSOR JETS
04-25-2002, 06:30 AM
Big Daddy! what'sss UP! this is Davey- not talked to you in some time. Someone Piss in your Beer- Call me when you got time. Dave

regattaJim
04-25-2002, 02:51 PM
i'm in victoria..... movin to corpus area in a couple weeks... tell me more about lake corpus christi.....

brazosjettin
04-25-2002, 03:55 PM
big daddy check your e mail give me a call . mike c.

BigDaddy
04-25-2002, 06:10 PM
The lake looks like a mud hole
Hey Lake Whats Up ???
Aint herd from ya in a while well Last Fall I guess any way why dont you call me when you all are planning on going out and maybe I will go as well and or we can have a PiCnic or something well ok maybe not a picnic but some RROOooOSSsTTtteeeRRR DOGS will do Huh any way nice to see ya here still and get intouch with me or something if ya still have my Number I will e-mail it to you or something ok and hey Check out my new velocity stack and I have got another one on the way From Chestah ChEEEtah so hey take care got to run heres a Pic for ya
http://pstr-m01.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00D/2E/91/42/77/u-sS2LOblPVTpsKlM1lwY1oBjI5adWmj0180.jpg
OOps wrong Pic any way here ya go this one is Better well maybe not better but I can Drive it and ride in it and Play with it well you get it http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00E/51/9B/B7/84/0eG4F7Ut1xqlDJOTqvQgNPXWpkmkl8uy0180.jpg
Hey it is a Cool Photo of it in my shop I had fun with some pics any way talk to ya later

wsm9808
04-25-2002, 06:50 PM
regattajim, try Jetheaven.com, there are several pictures posted from the corpus jet feast, or email me and I can give you the name/email of a guy that lives there and is very active with the jet bunch.
Come on down to Del Rio memorial weekend. There will be a lot of jets, including mine, and a show and shine Sat. morning before everyone heads out to the lake.

Jim Hall
04-26-2002, 04:57 AM
Hey , it's great to hear some Texas boaters. I'm in Houston with 18' Avenger 460 Ford. I'm going to try and make Lake Corpus Christi
it looks like a blast!!

BigDaddy
04-26-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Jim Hall:
Hey , it's great to hear some Texas boaters. I'm in Houston with 18' Avenger 460 Ford. I'm going to try and make Lake Corpus Christi
it looks like a blast!!
Hey Jim it sounds Like you got the a Dam good Boat there I was wondering if it is a 76 model or a 75 model and if it is over the transum headers or thru the transum if you have any pics e-mail them to me or post them if ya can. The Reason I am wondering is I also Run a Avenger it is a 76 with a 455 Olds 500 HP over the transum BaSSets EtC any way heres a Pic of it Have a Good one maybe see ya some day JeTTen around
http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/002/0D/C8/E3/EF/NL1iYZZQBwKYdFCcyk1vZAM36Uc6DmbL0155.jpg
I forgot to Mention Charlotte she sometimes gets in the way of My Boat Pics and I dont usually Mind to much any way See Ya

brazosriver
04-26-2002, 10:48 AM
big daddy..almost met you at ray roberts last year. Left before you got there (rain). I'm from the irving area. Always have jet ready..

brazosjettin
04-27-2002, 04:53 PM
hey brazos we will be at chislom trail park may 24 trhu 27 been talkin with big d says he might make it if he does will be about 5 jets to make the sand bar run one is a blown alccohol w\zoomies its gonna be ablast lets us know what ya think.

BigDaddy
04-28-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by brazosriver:
big daddy..almost met you at ray roberts last year. Left before you got there (rain). I'm from the irving area. Always have jet ready..
Hey Brazosriver Dude we need to hook up Some time like today if possible I am going to the lake afdter while i think if i get my boat back togather soon here need to put valve covers back on and finish whipping it down and attach my drive line to the pump any way i am ready hey call me if you can any time E-Mail me for my Number so call me if possible and you to BrazosJetten if ya are going today let me know
Thanx BigDaDDy
P.S. Jroos Has had My Number and Address for long time so dont sweat the Riff Raff he sees my Post and just has to mess with me and others
[This message has been edited by BigDaddy (edited April 29, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
04-28-2002, 07:54 PM
Any of you Texans ever heard of the "Flirt Fest"? I saw a small segment on an HBO program called Real Sex. Kinda resembled a small Havasu sorta thing.
Just wondering if it's an annual thing and where?

jroos
04-29-2002, 07:49 PM
**** YOU YOU FAT **** AND YOUR SIDE KICK, skinny ****in` asshole. I had enough of this site. My cousin just gotta prison in tx. He got off the boat and did 2 ****in` years, damn big dick wanna ****? I got your ass with the tele> Peace BRO and watch what ya give out BYE

BigDaddy
04-29-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by jroos:
**** YOU YOU FAT **** AND YOUR SIDE KICK, skinny ****in` asshole. I had enough of this site. My cousin just gotta prison in tx. He got off the boat and did 2 ****in` years, damn big dick wanna ****? I got your ass with the tele> Peace BRO and watch what ya give out BYE
Yall Never mind the Riff Raff he has had My number for long time and it is listed so anytime he wants to he can call me or come by I have found out everything about him the last time he messed with me and it is just a matter of time before I am in his part of the country and he needs to get a grip on his emotions and try to leave people alone but he just keeps on and keeps on so one day his CAM BOLTS will Fall out and He will have to be towed in or something and Ya Never know who it will be. any way thanx for the reply JRoos the Original BRf http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/009/0E/3E/28/00/2g5Y9oVkMdqpOU+C8QTPv8pLTrZ-1qzF0180.jpg
<<~~~~Jroos
[This message has been edited by BigDaddy (edited April 29, 2002).]

BigDaddy
04-29-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
Any of you Texans ever heard of the "Flirt Fest"? I saw a small segment on an HBO program called Real Sex. Kinda resembled a small Havasu sorta thing.
Just wondering if it's an annual thing and where?
No I havent herd of it But it may be the thing they have at Texoma around Lows HighPort or GrandPaPPis but not sure. do you know what Lake or Town it is in???

Kwicherbichen
04-29-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
No I havent herd of it But it may be the thing they have at Texoma around Lows HighPort or GrandPaPPis but not sure. do you know what Lake or Town it is in???
Unfortunately, they didn't say. I've watched the segment 3 times now, thinking I missed the location but they actually don't say.

BigDaddy
04-30-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
Unfortunately, they didn't say. I've watched the segment 3 times now, thinking I missed the location but they actually don't say.
Hey some one told me they think it is in Sanantonio around the river walk there or something but i am far away from the Alamo

StealBlueZ
05-01-2002, 11:45 PM
Hey, Bigdaddy... I hit Lewisville often, since I live a mile from the ramp. I'm running a yellow hydro. When I go, it's either during the week, or before it get's too crowded on the w/end. Was wonderin where the "other" hot boats are. My motor is goin back in this week, so I'm floatin on the weekend....
hollah at me

blondebomber
05-02-2002, 02:46 AM
I'll be in Tyler for 3 weeks in July. I'll be looking to make some noise, or piss off the fishermen.
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/43db5e57/bc/truck/boattruck.jpg?bcSsS08AIsdvkt4B

rrrr
05-02-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by StealBlueZ:
Hey, Bigdaddy... I hit Lewisville often, since I live a mile from the ramp. I'm running a yellow hydro. When I go, it's either during the week, or before it get's too crowded on the w/end. Was wonderin where the "other" hot boats are. My motor is goin back in this week, so I'm floatin on the weekend....
hollah at me
Lake Lavon, Wednesdays around 5 PM the hot boats gather at Avalon Park. Guess I better work faster, never gonna get this thing together sitting in front of the 'puter.

BigDaddy
05-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by rrrr:
Lake Lavon, Wednesdays around 5 PM the hot boats gather at Avalon Park. Guess I better work faster, never gonna get this thing together sitting in front of the 'puter.
Hey RRRR what boat do you drive out there I have been a couple of times and it gets a Bit rough there but I plan on making it again some time we need to do it on like friday at lewisvile around peir 121 or something or sneeky petes or even Party Cove so that some who cant make it wednesday night or it is to far to drive for just an hour or less Avalon park is the other side of lavon to most people unless ya live in rowlett or rockwall or Wylie Farmersville Etc Etc. any way we should all hook up some time if Possible and Hey Like Brazos Jetten Said they will be at Chisolm Trail Park for Memorial day Weekend and I am going to try to make that it is on the Brazos river By lake whitney sp any way let me know if yall want to go as well I am looking for lodging for me and any one else if ya want to go. Sounds like fun to me. so e-mail me if ya want to or BrazosJetten he knows more then I do about it.

FOOLISH PLEASURE
05-04-2002, 08:33 AM
Hey Yall I am in or around Dallas and need to get intouch with others who have jet boats and or just go boating so if ya live around Dallas or close to Dallas E-mail me so we can Hook up and go Jetten or Boating and or get and have some fun on the lake there are several so if we know when every one is going we can maybe get something going and Have some fun and Play.
http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/003/4E/02/60/19/OmihqFYsW953S8HWl4ET+R82x5Lm2bf00155.jpg Look me and the BITTER BEER face MaN at TeXoma have not heard from you for awhile.went to waco last weekend,took 2nd out of 12 boats.my new boat will be ready soon,its a eddie speed spot tunnel hull,bet you never heard of that one.made in tempel tx around 1984 by sonny lenards son.it will have a 505 bb chev,two 850 double pumpers and much more,a one of a kind paint job that know one has ever seen before.ill send you a pic when i find a scanner,later. nos114

BigDaddy
05-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by FOOLISH PLEASURE:
http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/003/4E/02/60/19/OmihqFYsW953S8HWl4ET+R82x5Lm2bf00155.jpg Look me and the BITTER BEER face MaN at TeXoma have not heard from you for awhile.went to waco last weekend,took 2nd out of 12 boats.my new boat will be ready soon,its a eddie speed spot tunnel hull,bet you never heard of that one.made in tempel tx around 1984 by sonny lenards son.it will have a 505 bb chev,two 850 double pumpers and much more,a one of a kind paint job that know one has ever seen before.ill send you a pic when i find a scanner,later. nos114
Hey Dude I am going to the Brazos this Memorial day weekend I think any way Was wondering if ya got the new one yet and or if the new one was doing as good as the old one did. Hey ya need to come to the Dallas area and go to the lake some time with us or something any way heres your pic from before Remember this http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/001/19/DA/52/F7/qywmsql1HTDCRq26G63vvG2qAqlu7n5C0180.jpg any way good luck this year and hope I get to see ya some time.