PDA

View Full Version : 2 Beautiful Vettes side by side.....

Big Bear
03-27-2005, 05:20 PM
If we cant be on the water, we can enjoy the road. Met Mr. and Mrs. Kilrtoy today, got together with the Vettes. Did a little cruising before they had to split. They had to look fantastic together going down the road.
We need a bit more road to play on Miguel. I enjoyed meeting you and Yvonne, checking out your beautiful ride and playing with the cars was a nice rush. I will really look forward to doing the same with our boats.

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 05:30 PM
yes they did and wow that thing runs like a raped ape.. Got me thinking about some of those same mods.....
i have to change my sig to STOCK Z06 killer

hoolign
03-27-2005, 05:32 PM
yes they did and wow that thing runs like a raped ape.. Got me thinking about some of those same mods.....
Got smoked huh? :D

INSman
03-27-2005, 05:35 PM
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are !! :D :jawdrop: :D

dean51267
03-27-2005, 05:59 PM
:eek:

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Or chicks with BIG ((0))((0)) RACKS

dean51267
03-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Or chicks with BIG ((0))((0)) RACKS
sold my viper earlier this year................. always poke fun with the vett guys

Big Bear
03-27-2005, 06:52 PM
That was a blast today Miguel. I really had to resist putting C6 killer as my signature. :D I knew this thing ran good and I was glad to get next to something as fast as yours to get a guage on it. Whats amazing is with all that power I got 29 mpg cruising at 80. Now thats amazing!! I would love to get next to a Viper. Would not be embarrissed if I lost, but who knows, I might be able to hold my own.
Now the only way I could keep pace with you on the water is if You were pulling me with a tow rope. :rolleyes:

dean51267
03-27-2005, 07:03 PM
God was that car fast, not like astreet racer punk twisting up 9K rmp on a rice burner, but a "kick er in to 5th gear" at 145 mph...........
Power like a refined and educated woman, dangerous, seductive, commanding respect..........
Treat her like a lady and she rocks your world, abuse her ans she bitch slaps you in an instant..............
540 hp power of all American muscle, tires that grip like only a snake can....
Rips through traffic like marion barry through a DC crack house..........
Every man needs a viper at least once, he will define all future relationships by the parameters set by the lady..............

dean51267
03-27-2005, 07:05 PM
God was that car fast, not like astreet racer punk twisting up 9K rmp on a rice burner, but a "kick er in to 5th gear" at 145 mph...........
Power like a refined and educated woman, dangerous, seductive, commanding respect..........
Treat her like a lady and she rocks your world, abuse her ans she bitch slaps you in an instant..............
540 hp power of all American muscle, tires that can suck the crome off a trailer hitch....
Every man needs a viper at least once, he will define all future relationships by the parameters set by the lady..............

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 07:29 PM
NOW THAT IS FAST...........DAMN FAST

INSman
03-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Just wait till the 2006 Z06 comes out !!!
500HP, 0-60 under 4 sec, top speed over 190, hmmm... :idea:

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Right now on the travel channel,
a Corvette / Mustang special

Flying Tiger
03-27-2005, 08:20 PM
Nice meeting you today Big Bear.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nice, fast, Corvette.

coolchange
03-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Aren't those the cars that automaticaly put the brakes on for you in the corners?

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Aren't those the cars that automaticaly put the brakes on for you in the corners?
yes and they do independantly(rear Wheel) depending on what the body roll is doing or rear tire spin....

superdave013
03-27-2005, 08:34 PM
dean51267, you almost described the rush of driving a blown injected flatbottom. :)
Maybe someday I'll have a real toy like a vett or viper

Big Bear
03-27-2005, 10:30 PM
I cant wait to get this thing out on some good twisties!! That ought to be fun. It's been suggested to me to go out to one of those track days at Willow Springs. That would be a blast except I would have to cut a whole in the roof to wear a helmet in that thing. :D
I watched the DVD that comes with the new Vette brochure which has some great footage of Vette testing at the test track in Germany. NICE!

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 10:33 PM
I cant wait to get this thing out on some good twisties!! That ought to be fun. It's been suggested to me to go out to one of those track days at Willow Springs. That would be a blast except I would have to cut a whole in the roof to wear a helmet in that thing. :D
I watched the DVD that comes with the new Vette brochure which has some great footage of Vette testing at the test track in Germany. NICE!
That is a clean ass video.....

RiverForUs
03-28-2005, 12:00 AM
dean51267--- Arn't vets for guys with little peckers?
...long story short:
A mouse comes across an elephant stuck in quicksand asking for help. Mouse goes and gets his vette and pulls him out. Days later the elephant comes across the mouse now stuck in quicksand. Elephant simply straddles the quicksand and hangs his pecker down. The mouse grabs hold and climbs out. Mouse asks the elephant why he didn't use his vette to pull him out?
"If you have a big dick you don't need a corvette!" :D
Just play'n with you guys :wink:

Kilrtoy
03-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Those that talk about COCK size are usually hiding something(VERY LITTLE)

RiverForUs
03-28-2005, 12:05 AM
Those that talk about COCK size are usually hiding something(VERY LITTLE)
I resemble that statement!

Kilrtoy
03-28-2005, 12:11 AM
I resemble that statement!How is the new house ....
Must be sweet....
Hope you guys make it down for the Family picnic in may at havasu

RiverForUs
03-28-2005, 12:17 AM
How is the new house ....
Must be sweet....
Hope you guys make it down for the Family picnic in may at havasu
The house is not even started yet. About a month from groundbreaking and then 4-4.5 months to build. So, probably be done right around Labor Day :frown:
I think the family picnic is on my son's B-day, May 14th? We already have a party planned here so we won't make that one. I wish we could--it would give me a chance to borrow/use Wil's house.
The Mohave picnic/get-together I should make. If I remember, it's the weekend after Memorial? I already have that week off for vacation. It looks like the KL rooms might be sold out so we'll probably end up at the Belle.

Cole Trickle
03-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Congrats on the new vette the Z06 is a sweet ride.
Get the thing on a track as soon as you can it is truly addicting!
http://www.prismphotos.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12496&sort=1&cat=374&page=4
We need to have a ***boat cool car cruise one of these days.
Brandin

Kilrtoy
03-28-2005, 11:21 AM
There you go, get a hot boat car run one day soon, very soon.....

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:34 AM
I bet my Dodge would take either one of those vets....................I get to pick the course though :cool: :cool:

UnionJack
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
what couse would that be?

Kilrtoy
03-28-2005, 11:41 AM
I bet my Dodge would take either one of those vets....................I get to pick the course though :cool: :cool:
What monster trucks...... :supp:

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:43 AM
This one..........
http://www.muddypluggers.co.uk/photos/greenlane0303/Off%20Road%2035^.jpg :D :D :D :D

OGShocker
03-28-2005, 11:44 AM
:eek:
Don't have to go brush your tooth? :hammerhea

Froggystyle
03-28-2005, 11:53 AM
I personally have never lost to a Viper. In a normal street fight the Vette has always come out on top because of the active handling and traction control. Most Viper guys get on it even harder after seeing some tail lights for a little while and make the problem worse. For the most part, with adrenelin pumping, ego roaring and the faster car under your right foot, they tend to give it too much gas and hope for traction. As the Vette steadily rockets past on the way to about 60 or so.
Plus, I never give them a second shot at me. One streetlight, once. Vette wins every time.
Viper is faster, no doubt... and talk about an ego trip driving it. Traction on hot rod ones is nearly non-existent though, and it gets out of shape in a hurry. I would want to be going 145 before jumping on it.

Kilrtoy
03-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Don't have to go brush your tooth? :hammerhea
LOL :) :) :) :) :)

RiverDave
03-28-2005, 12:13 PM
God was that car fast, not like astreet racer punk twisting up 9K rmp on a rice burner, but a "kick er in to 5th gear" at 145 mph..........
LOL... For some reason that just struck me funny. :D
RD

Cole Trickle
03-28-2005, 12:33 PM
I personally have never lost to a Viper. In a normal street fight the Vette has always come out on top because of the active handling and traction control. Most Viper guys get on it even harder after seeing some tail lights for a little while and make the problem worse. For the most part, with adrenelin pumping, ego roaring and the faster car under your right foot, they tend to give it too much gas and hope for traction. As the Vette steadily rockets past on the way to about 60 or so.
Plus, I never give them a second shot at me. One streetlight, once. Vette wins every time.
Viper is faster, no doubt... and talk about an ego trip driving it. Traction on hot rod ones is nearly non-existent though, and it gets out of shape in a hurry. I would want to be going 145 before jumping on it.
2 vipers had issues this past friday at Fontana.
1 spun out and the other lost control stayed in it and smacked two walls.(Late model GTS)
http://www.prismphotos.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=373
Vipers are very quick stock but no threat on street tires.(They don't hook in the first 2 gears)
On a Slick they are good for mid 11's with a good driver.
Brandin

Froggystyle
03-28-2005, 02:24 PM
2 vipers had issues this past friday at Fontana.
1 spun out and the other lost control stayed in it and smacked two walls.(Late model GTS)
http://www.prismphotos.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=373
Vipers are very quick stock but no threat on street tires.(They don't hook in the first 2 gears)
On a Slick they are good for mid 11's with a good driver.
Brandin
Vipers always have issues. The first two gears are where you make all of your money in my opinion. You of all people should know what I mean. The traction control is the single coolest thing about my Vette.
Feels like it is lugging, but boy, when it is pulling, your fillings are getting heavy.
Your Vette should run mid 11's. I hear stories and see time slips all the time about stock Z's in the very low 12's and high 11's with bolt ons.

Cole Trickle
03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Vipers always have issues. The first two gears are where you make all of your money in my opinion. You of all people should know what I mean. The traction control is the single coolest thing about my Vette.
Feels like it is lugging, but boy, when it is pulling, your fillings are getting heavy.
Your Vette should run mid 11's. I hear stories and see time slips all the time about stock Z's in the very low 12's and high 11's with bolt ons.
It went 11.82@120 on a 1.8960ft(Babying the clutch with a 2,000rpm launch)
I tried for a glory run and launched at 3500rpms.I was a able to pull a 1.71 60ft wich should have granted me a 11.50 or better time slip but the stock clutch didn't like that and decided not to work when I put it in 2nd gear(Grind gring no second gear) :frown:
Most of the stock Z06's you see on the internet pulling low 12's to high 11's are running with negative DA -1500 and at a extremely well prepped track.Unfortunatley we will never see either of those things at a So California track.
Most Z06's run 12.4-12.8 at 115-117 around here.(There was 1 or 2 on friday)
Brandin

Big Bear
03-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I agree on those times. My big block Chevelle ran 11:37 at 121 on the moter and did not pull much harder than this Z. Big difference when I grabbed the nitrous unit though.
I dont think I will be going to the track in it. For one, as I said earlier, I would have to cut a hole in the roof to wear a helmet. Either that or take out the seat and sit on the floor. :D Two, whenever I have gone to the track with any of my cars, it always became an obsession to go faster. I just want to enjoy cruisin and the occasional rush of jumping on it.
I would love to hear of a ***boat cool cars cruise!! I'm all over that if it ever happens.
Man, I hated going to work this morning and leaving the Z in the garage. :frown: