PDA

View Full Version : Need Boat Bling Testimonials

roln 20s
04-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Hello to all--
We are getting ready for our new Ad campaign and would like to get all of your Boat Bling testimonials for both the Boat Bling Covers and the SAUCE cleaning products.
Thanks for your help and everyone's support! See you on the water.
Happy Boating.
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net
AKA Roln 20s

Havasu_Dreamin
04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
It's decent.

riverroyal
04-24-2006, 07:06 PM
"does this mean I have to start paying for it now?"

HavasuHome
04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
It's decent.
ROTFLMAO

roln 20s
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
ROTFLMAO
You two crack me up...now for the real testimonials :) :D
Roln 20s

MAINEVENT
04-24-2006, 07:30 PM
My boat biatches liked it more than just plain water and a rag....lol

atomickitn
04-24-2006, 07:33 PM
yep i used that crap,worked pretty good ,but it left all my rags all dirty and stuff..........now i need to go get sumthing to clean all my rags...dammm..........is that the type of testimonial stuff you are looking for ? :) ...............................
just kidding ... that s**t works good!! :rollside:

Coach
04-24-2006, 07:49 PM
I just used it for the first time and loved it. It worked great. I had used Ducky but had to follow it up with a detailer. One trip around the boat with a cleaner was great

phebus
04-24-2006, 07:52 PM
The transom cleaner took the freckles right off my ass. Best I've used :)

INSman
04-24-2006, 08:02 PM
The transom cleaner took the freckles right off my ass. Best I've used :)
I too enjoy the transom cleaner.. Wife handles the inside, so not sure on the Vinyl cleaner and the Spray Wax works very well :)

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 08:05 PM
I need Boat Bling logo in JPG or PDF, for the flyer
BTW thanks for the donation my Garage smells Lemony fresh :rollside:

roln 20s
04-24-2006, 08:08 PM
I need Boat Bling logo in JPG or PDF, for the flyer
BTW thanks for the donation my Garage smells Lemony fresh :rollside:
I sent it to your email--thanks :)
Thanks to all for the great testimonials--keep them coming.
Patrick

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 08:19 PM
I sent it to your email--thanks :)
Thanks to all for the great testimonials--keep them coming.
Patrick
got nothing... check pm

04-24-2006, 08:56 PM
got nothing... check pm
Patrick
missed you at havasu this weekend so il order and send
freight free lol ill call you

roln 20s
04-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Patrick
missed you at havasu this weekend so il order and send
freight free lol ill call you
Sorry I missed you-- just give me a call on my cell. I'll make sure you are taken care of.
Thanks,
Patrick

Hardly Satisfied
04-25-2006, 01:21 AM
still waiting to use mine

FRENCHIE
04-25-2006, 06:42 AM
i used the wax-water remover prior to the ***boat MAG test and pto shoot, and worked excellent!!!! :cool: :)

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:07 AM
I paid waaaaaaaaaaay too much for it. Wait, I got a free sample. Nevermind. The price was right and it does a good job. Now about those slooooooots. :D :D

BarryMac
04-25-2006, 07:12 AM
The Spot Remover works incredible, just spray it on and wipe it off, no hard rubbing, unless your Jordy, then your rubbing it on and off with vigor...

scarabrick2
04-25-2006, 07:28 AM
I used the sample you sent me and all I can say is the hot sauce is the bomb!! Too the hard water spots off and kept the gel shinny not slippery.
My bro will be ordering the transom sauce and some more hot sauce when he gats back at the end of the month. Thanks again for the sample and I/we WILL be using your product from now on. Do you have a supplier out here in vegas? Maybe I can help!
Have not used the Vinyl sauce or transom sauce but I'm sure it will work or everyone I read using it is getting it for free:)

pm069
04-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Hello to all--
We are getting ready for our new Ad campaign and would like to get all of your Boat Bling testimonials for both the Boat Bling Covers and the SAUCE cleaning products.
Thanks for your help and everyone's support! See you on the water.
Happy Boating.
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net
AKA Roln 20s
Patrick; sorry it took so long for me to respond, somehow I missed this thread. After being a professional auto detailer and now professional boat beyotch. I have never had a product that was so easy to use, and with such great results. Have been very warry of so-called new products that work wonders. I've been taken a few times, and for alot of money on products that work good duing the demostration, but when you get home, it just doesn't seem to perform as well. Easter weekend with Dan and you. My son Roger and I had the pleasure of being able to try Hot Sauce on Dan's new Ultra for the first time. I know that Dan and I have used other easy to use products, with ok results, but the Hot Sauce was absoultly fantastic to work with! Extremely easy to use, just apply and wipe off all with very little effort, and the results were unbeliveable. No residue left behind and the hard-brackish water spots from the Colorado River came right off. I'm totally impressed with 'the sauce', and would highly recomend it to anyone. Thanks again Patrick, and see you at the river. Keep up the good work and good luck. Seeeya Paul.

Outnumbered
04-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Be glad to give a testimonial but I need a little to try out first :wink: I'm getting ready to detail the boat soon so I need a little Sauce hook-up. Shoot me a PM.
Thanks
John

THREADED INC.
04-28-2006, 12:10 PM
It worked great on my friends bumper look at his boat bling
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/Back.jpg :)

THREADED INC.
04-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Befor Boat Bling
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/Back.jpg
After Boat Bling
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/Back2.jpg

roln 20s
05-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Patrick; sorry it took so long for me to respond, somehow I missed this thread. After being a professional auto detailer and now professional boat beyotch. I have never had a product that was so easy to use, and with such great results. Have been very warry of so-called new products that work wonders. I've been taken a few times, and for alot of money on products that work good duing the demostration, but when you get home, it just doesn't seem to perform as well. Easter weekend with Dan and you. My son Roger and I had the pleasure of being able to try Hot Sauce on Dan's new Ultra for the first time. I know that Dan and I have used other easy to use products, with ok results, but the Hot Sauce was absoultly fantastic to work with! Extremely easy to use, just apply and wipe off all with very little effort, and the results were unbeliveable. No residue left behind and the hard-brackish water spots from the Colorado River came right off. I'm totally impressed with 'the sauce', and would highly recomend it to anyone. Thanks again Patrick, and see you at the river. Keep up the good work and good luck. Seeeya Paul.
Thanks Paul--glad you liked the products. Look forward to seeing you on the water again soon!
John--check your PM :)
Patrick

INSman
05-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Patrick
Good seeing you again this past weekend and the transom sauce actually works fairly well on the exhaust tips !! Not like a metal polish, but close enough for what I need :)

Mrs.Killer
05-01-2006, 06:48 PM
The sauce is my best friend, love the stuff.....thanks Patrick

Redrider
05-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey have both, the engine cover on my Howard Bullet and some Hot Sauce you gave me a couple weeks ago on the ramp. Great product, keep up the great work!
Bill
Bill_Savino@AHM.Honda.com

Todd969
05-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Just pulled the boat out of our slip tonight after being in for 3 days. The hot sauce and transom cleaners worked fantastic only took about 30 minutes to clean up. Best cleaner we've ever used.
Thanks Patrick!!!
Todd