PDA

View Full Version : Havasu was Madness!!

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 07:25 AM
haha..such an awesome time..Ivan Dan, Totally Incapassitated..had an awesome time partying with u guys!! Jayd That boat is looking sick.. unfortunatley my drunk ass only took like 4 pics...this was just sent to me...I will post what I have tonight! Lets see everyones pics!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916havasu.jpg

hoolign
03-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Looks like a sausage party..theres only 2 chicks in the pic??? :p

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Looks like a sausage party..theres only 2 chicks in the pic??? :p
haha..they werent with us..just people trying to watch our party!! :D

hoolign
03-28-2005, 08:02 AM
haha, oh ok :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Did you have to put some 30 SPF on your tongue?
:supp:

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Did you have to put some 30 SPF on your tongue?
:supp:
no when I was putting on her pasties..I told her u have to wet the nipple.. :D

barbigrl
03-28-2005, 08:14 AM
I hate the fact that the weather was nice this weekend and not last!! There is always this weekend

jayd_jr
03-28-2005, 08:18 AM
haha..such an awesome time..Ivan Dan, Totally Incapassitated..had an awesome time partying with u guys!! Jayd That boat is looking sick.. unfortunatley my drunk ass only took like 4 pics...this was just sent to me...I will post what I have tonight! Lets see everyones pics!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916havasu.jpg
NT I am a little bummed as the truck you were riding in didnt have any girls in it! Only guys... Whats up with that.. Funny thing is my wife asked me what you yelled out. Even the few guys that threw shockers took her by surprise. Thanks for the compliment and yes the channel was crazy on Sat!!!!!

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 08:22 AM
NT I am a little bummed as the truck you were riding in didnt have any girls in it! Only guys... Whats up with that.. Funny thing is my wife asked me what you yelled out. Even the few guys that threw shockers took her by surprise. Thanks for the compliment and yes the channel was crazy on Sat!!!!!
ahhh..u didnt see what was inside the truck..!!! :wink: :crossx: there were 3 packed in there..I brought my own..the blonde in that pic..I will post the pastie pics later..she had to show off her new boobs.. I tried gettin WYRD to turn around..but he couldnt hear me in the back..with the music blaring..haha..did u feel in the miss with what was being said?? haha..

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 08:28 AM
I hate the fact that the weather was nice this weekend and not last!! There is always this weekend
Saturdays weather sucked at the beginning..windy as hell the lake was blown out..and 4ft wakes climbing in the boat..haha..but later on and sunday was great weather!! Im there thursday night :devil: let me know if ur going!

jayd_jr
03-28-2005, 08:41 AM
ahhh..u didnt see what was inside the truck..!!! :wink: :crossx: there were 3 packed in there..I brought my own..the blonde in that pic..I will post the pastie pics later..she had to show off her new boobs.. I tried gettin WYRD to turn around..but he couldnt hear me in the back..with the music blaring..haha..did u feel in the miss with what was being said?? haha..
I saw you guys filling up but didnt know you were riding with those guys. I would have yelled first. Anyway no I didnt see inside wish I would have. I looked for you in the channel as we passed but it was a no see situation.

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 08:47 AM
I saw you guys filling up but didnt know you were riding with those guys. I would have yelled first. Anyway no I didnt see inside wish I would have. I looked for you in the channel as we passed but it was a no see situation.
haha.me and WYRD actually walked over by the store staring at the boat..but at first we didnt see the flakes and we just saw the wife and kid...so we didnt think it was u...when we drove by..it really set off that paint..and I had a feeling it was it. the channel was a mess..thanks to Dan and allan..for getting us a spot..we must of went up and down like 8 times..

jayd_jr
03-28-2005, 08:51 AM
haha.me and WYRD actually walked over by the store staring at the boat..but at first we didnt see the flakes and we just saw the wife and kid...so we didnt think it was u...when we drove by..it really set off that paint..and I had a feeling it was it. the channel was a mess..thanks to Ivan and allan..for getting us a spot..we must of went up and down like 8 times..
I am a little bummed that the flake is not more apperant but you have to be in the right light. The wife said she saw someone looking at it.. When did you come back??? Were you in the channel on Sunday???

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 09:02 AM
I am a little bummed that the flake is not more apperant but you have to be in the right light. The wife said she saw someone looking at it.. When did you come back??? Were you in the channel on Sunday???
Yeah we were in the channel on sunday till about 3:30 left havasu around 5 and didnt get home till 11:30 there was a huge accident on the 10 a big rig crashed and burnt up...looked like it melted the whole cab..are u going up this weekend??

jayd_jr
03-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah we were in the channel on sunday till about 3:30 left havasu around 5 and didnt get home till 11:30 there was a huge accident on the 10 a big rig crashed and burnt up...looked like it melted the whole cab..are u going up this weekend??
Nope not this weekend wont be home till the end of the month. To much work to be done before summer. Get it done now and off the lake more later. I will probably go to elsinore this weekend though. I towed the boat home this weekend as my storage spot was not open yet.

WYRD
03-28-2005, 10:35 AM
The boat looked great and the flake is just enough to set it off not overpower it. NT and I thought that was you while we were filling up but we were not sure. once we pulled out he told me that it was you. Sorry we did not get a chance to say hi, maybe next time :)

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 10:39 AM
The boat looked great and the flake is just enough to set it off not overpower it. NT and I thought that was you while we were filling up but we were not sure. once we pulled out he told me that it was you. Sorry we did not get a chance to say hi, maybe next time :)
yo..email me those pics!! I got one good one of u and leia she just sent me..sporting the pasties!!! :D I may let u borrow her again.. :devil:

WYRD
03-28-2005, 10:51 AM
yo..email me those pics!! I got one good one of u and leia she just sent me..sporting the pasties!!! :D I may let u borrow her again.. :devil:
I will tonight cause the camera is at home..................Leia is hot but Amber is my girl :shift:

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 10:56 AM
I will tonight cause the camera is at home..................Leia is hot but Amber is my girl :shift:
haha..damn..here we go..!! well I got that pic also @ home!! :jawdrop:

barbigrl
03-28-2005, 10:57 AM
And here I thought you were sitting at home all sad and shit...I was even going to call you yesterday to make sure you were alright!! WTF??? :hammerhea :argue:

jayd_jr
03-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks WYRD I knew the boat in the station but couldnt remember whos it was. I too would love to see those pics that NT has..... :confused:

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:00 AM
And here I thought you were sitting at home all sad and shit...I was even going to call you yesterday to make sure you were alright!! WTF??? :hammerhea :argue:
spurr of the moment.............Got home from work on Fri and talked to Mark and said WTF screw Vegas lets go to Havi :D We did not pull in until 2:30 sat morning :eek:

barbigrl
03-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey NT....what exactly is "myspace.com?" my cousin just called wanting me to join it......is it another message board?

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey NT....what exactly is "myspace.com?" my cousin just called wanting me to join it......is it another message board?
It is a place where 12 to 20 year olds hang and try to hook up......................Ha Ha NT got you fawker :hammerhea :crossx:

barbigrl
03-28-2005, 11:24 AM
It is a place where 12 to 20 year olds hang and try to hook up......................Ha Ha NT got you fawker :hammerhea :crossx:
Count me out of that!! My cousin and her friends are all on it.....they are hippy types from Venice....I am the "cookiecutter" cousin...because I eat meat, am a republican and go to the river. They make fun of us river folk!!

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 11:24 AM
haha..focker..thats it the dreadful pic is coming out!!
myspace has mainly older people..like 20-40 shit E4L is pimpin too!!! haha..go check it out..its worth it to meet people who party!!
Thanks WYRD I knew the boat in the station but couldnt remember whos it was. I too would love to see those pics that NT has.....
I will post once I get home...theres only a couple goodies..but heres one for now!! it shows something...oh yeah...theres the SHOCKER !!! its played out and all..but Im trying to bring it back.. :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916havasu3.jpg

Tom Brown
03-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Havasu was Madness!!
MADNESS! MADNESS!!!
Run for your lives! The robots are coming!
:2purples:

I Feel the Need...
03-28-2005, 11:32 AM
WOW She has 2 hearts, how that happen???

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:35 AM
WOW She has 2 hearts, how that happen???
Two hearts and zero brains...............perfect woman :idea: :D :D

I Feel the Need...
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
4 ft tall with a flat head to set a beer on....

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 11:38 AM
haha..shut that shit up!! haha.. she has brains just maybe a bit blonde :220v: .. shes pre law.. :crossx:

WYRD
03-28-2005, 11:46 AM
haha..shut that shit up!! haha.. she has brains just maybe a bit blonde :220v: .. shes pre law.. :crossx:
I was not specificaly (sp) speaking of her just blondes with tig ole bittys in general :shift: :shift: She is actually very smart, well except for the comment about boats taking the same kind of gas as cars :hammerhea :hammerhea Great girl big "B" hold on to her

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 11:51 AM
I was not specificaly (sp) speaking of her just blondes with tig ole bittys in general :shift: :shift: She is actually very smart, well except for the comment about boats taking the same kind of gas as cars :hammerhea :hammerhea Great girl big "B" hold on to her
haha..I know focker!! haha..I didnt hear that comment..haha..as for her we will see what the future brings.. :devil: a few more im working over this weekend.. :rolleyes:

Parker Dreamin
03-28-2005, 12:25 PM
She is yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2005, 05:12 PM
WTF you went to Havasu you fawker :cry: :cry:

CJ
03-28-2005, 05:25 PM
So am I part of the E4L crew? Or do I have to make some kind of sacrifice to join?

WYRD
03-28-2005, 06:44 PM
And you didn't ???:hammer2: :hammer2: :D :D

WYRD
03-28-2005, 06:45 PM
So am I part of the E4L crew? Or do I have to make some kind of sacrifice to join?
You have to sacrifice some naked pics of a hot chick!!

Totally IncapASSitated
03-28-2005, 06:52 PM
What up WYRD!!!
Good times partying with you all on Saturday...we'll have to do it again soon!!! Let me know when you guys will be heading back out.
Later..Alan

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I had a persuasive blonde give him a call... u missed out focker!! :D
Its the HPC Crew!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2005, 07:23 PM
What up WYRD!!!
Good times partying with you all on Saturday...we'll have to do it again soon!!! Let me know when you guys will be heading back out.
Later..Alan
Alan dont lie this guy WYRD told me he was gonna be in Vegas so I flew all the way to Vegas and guess what he never showed up I had to sleep in a bus stop on a bench it sucked. now WYRD you better show up when Im in the zoo the pay backs are a biatch :p :cool:
Cj just go to the Regatta this year and Ill give you a membership package :cool:

WYRD
03-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Alan dont lie this guy WYRD told me he was gonna be in Vegas so I flew all the way to Vegas and guess what he never showed up I had to sleep in a bus stop on a bench it sucked. now WYRD you better show up when Im in the zoo the pay backs are a biatch :p :cool:
Cj just go to the Regatta this year and Ill give you a membership package :cool:
Ha what is even funnier then that is I had the homeless guy sleeping across from the bus stop take pics of your drunk azz on the bench.................you looked like such a biatch with all that crying and sheit :cry: and what was up with you yelling "wheres my RiverDaddy, wheres my RiverDaddy!!?" man you looked sad :crossx: :crossx: :cool:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_52.gif

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Ha what is even funnier then that is I had the homeless guy sleeping across from the bus stop take pics of your drunk azz on the bench.................you looked like such a biatch with all that crying and sheit :cry: and what was up with you yelling "wheres my RiverDaddy, wheres my RiverDaddy!!?" man you looked sad :crossx: :crossx: :cool:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_52.gif
HA HA HA HA H AH A I was crying saying where is my river biatch ha ha and his lil weenie dog

NOTALENT
03-28-2005, 07:55 PM
HA HA HA HA H AH A I was crying saying where is my river biatch ha ha and his lil weenie dog
haha...u fockers!! haha..hilarious shit...E4L its cool..there will be more on deck for ya in the near future... If u go, They will be there~!!! :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey rob... what do i gotta do to join the E4L club? haha.
Aww kate you know I luv ya and your hooked up like cable already ;)

missboatnam1
03-29-2005, 12:38 AM
from a chicks point of view, that girl has a perfect set of titties....little bitch..LOL just kidding.....
so did you party with ivan dan? looks like a good time!! :D :D

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 01:17 AM
When I saw WYRD last he was headed out the door of my place in Havi with a lady under each arm....I'll let him tell the story from there!!!!! :jawdrop: :D

NOTALENT
03-29-2005, 06:17 AM
from a chicks point of view, that girl has a perfect set of titties....little bitch..LOL just kidding.....
so did you party with ivan dan? looks like a good time!! :D :D
why yes she does..2 months old and not a scar..very good texture.. :D yeah we met up with them in the channel...once they busted out the beer bongs..it got a bit crazy. awesome time though..

WYRD
03-29-2005, 06:48 AM
When I saw WYRD last he was headed out the door of my place in Havi with a lady under each arm....I'll let him tell the story from there!!!!! :jawdrop: :D
Wow 1:17 you are parting hard there brother.... :notam: ....I am not the type to brag about leaving with not one but two little Havasu Hotties ...................Oh wait I guess I just did :devil: :devil: See ya around Alan. Good times, Good times
WYRD :cool:
PS did you drink the rest of my little biatch beer?? :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Wow 1:17 you are parting hard there brother.... :notam: ....I am not the type to brag about leaving with not one but two little Havasu Hotties ...................Oh wait I guess I just did :devil: :devil: See ya around Alan. Good times, Good times
FAWK 2 I need to call the book of world records.. I need pictures or some kind of proof :D :hammer2: :supp:

NOTALENT
03-29-2005, 08:23 AM
FAWK 2 I need to call the book of world records.. I need pictures or some kind of proof :D :hammer2: :supp:
haha..I can vouch for him...more than I can say for u :D

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 08:56 AM
No, I saved the "Coronita's" for you to take care of next time out!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 09:47 AM
haha..I can vouch for him...more than I can say for u :D
fawk dude HA HA sausage party again :D

NOTALENT
03-29-2005, 09:50 AM
haha..that sucks for u...I on the other hand had a great time :D ur brunettes are rolling this weekend!! :eek:

WYRD
03-29-2005, 09:51 AM
U gonna let me know about the 8th Rob?

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Hey rob... what do i gotta do to join the E4L club? haha.
Who in there right mind would want to join this club?? It has no benefits whatsoever.....The president never goes to the river....he lives in BFE.....the people in his group use the word "fawker" which has to be the most annoying slang term I have ever heard....they are always on boats full of sausage (which is not too bad of a thing if you are female)....their female members aren't even out of training bra's (they have to buy them to look of age)......I could go on... :D hahahhaaaa u know I luv ya guys!!

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
Mavericks this weekend if you wanna role Melissa...let me know

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Mavericks this weekend if you wanna role Melissa...let me know
Yeah definatly if I am in town...might be going to Havasu...not sure yet..are you going to Run What Ya Brung in Elsinore this weekend?? Or did you leave the boat at the riv??? I will call you if I stay in town :D

NOTALENT
03-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Who in there right mind would want to join this club?? It has no benefits whatsoever.....The president never goes to the river....he lives in BFE.....the people in his group use the word "fawker" which has to be the most annoying slang term I have ever heard....they are always on boats full of sausage (which is not too bad of a thing if you are female)....their female members aren't even out of training bra's (they have to buy them to look of age)......I could go on... :D hahahhaaaa u know I luv ya guys!!
haha..why dont u tell him how u really feel!!?? :D

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah definatly if I am in town...might be going to Havasu...not sure yet..are you going to Run What Ya Brung in Elsinore this weekend?? Or did you leave the boat at the riv??? I will call you if I stay in town :D
Sounds good...no I leave the boat at the pad in Havasu (and try to stay away from Smellsomore ;) )

WYRD
03-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Hmmmm if memory serves me there was a certain girl whose name slightly resembles a Mattel toy that was once on one of their boats (which was not a Sausage party that weekend) and she seemed to have a good time. As for E4L he is only our treasurer the official election of president has yet to be held.....there are lots of benefits to be had by being a member but are only shown to those who qualify to enter the shadow of secrecy.............BFE is actually a fun place to live (not everyone is privileged enough to be from the 909) The term "Fawker" is a term of endearment used to show respect among those we truly care about..... And lastly training bras are a good thing (as long as we are doing the training). Yea we know you love us............but then again there are alot of women on the outside staring in that do. :devil: :D :D
WYRD ;)
Offical Proud Member of E4L Crew
PS you didn't think I would let you get away with that post did you? Luv Ya Girl :p :idea: ;)

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Hmmmm if memory serves me there was a certain girl whose name slightly resembles a Mattel toy that was once on one of their boats (which was not a Sausage party that weekend) and she seemed to have a good time. As for E4L he is only our treasurer the official election of president has yet to be held.....there are lots of benefits to be had by being a member but are only shown to those who qualify to enter the shadow of secrecy.............BFE is actually a fun place to live (not everyone is privileged enough to be from the 909) The term "Fawker" is a term of endearment used to show respect among those we truly care about..... And lastly training bras are a good thing (as long as we are doing the training). Yea we know you love us............but then again there are alot of women on the outside staring in that do. :devil: :D :D
WYRD ;)
PS you didn't think I would let you get away with that post did you? Luv Ya Girl :p :idea: ;)
Preach on brotha!!!!!! lol
You like apples....how ya like them apples

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]Hmmmm if memory serves me there was a certain girl whose name slightly resembles a Mattel toy that was once on one of their boats (which was not a Sausage party that weekend) and she seemed to have a good time. As for E4L he is only our treasurer the official election of president has yet to be held.....there are lots of benefits to be had by being a member but are only shown to those who qualify to enter the shadow of secrecy.............BFE is actually a fun place to live (not everyone is privileged enough to be from the 909) The term "Fawker" is a term of endearment used to show respect among those we truly care about..... And lastly training bras are a good thing (as long as we are doing the training). Yea we know you love us............but then again there are alot of women on the outside staring in that do. :devil: :D :D
WYRD ;)
Yes I was once on the Green Machine and had a great time...but let's not forget that, at that point in time you were head member of my fan club and E4L a close second and still are....and I prefer it to be a sausage party....more variety to choose from.....if BFE was such an enjoyment then why does one always bitch that one cannot be part of the action??? Yes I know not everyone is priviliged to be from the 909...and I feel sorry for them. As for your terms of endearment....please don't ever call me that!!! :devil: That term is used to losely anyway...so your words of endearment are cheap. Of course I love you(in a friend way that is).....that I will never deny......as for the many women...lets not even go there..... :rolleyes:
BG
PS.....this is a joke :p

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
WYRD ;)
Hell YEAH what he said now know your roll and STFU ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Damn Barbie and her pink pony had to start some $hit today but that is good Im in a talkin $hit mood :angry2: . The President is still unkown the treasure is at the lake every weekend weather it be Havasu the Delta or my home town lake Don Pedro and I said every weekend... :eek:
As far as the word fawker your web site you hang out on all day is PG13 and we cant say the real word so FAWKER works just great ha ha. Not let me ask u a lil question you blonde bombshell full of silicone with your ocean blue eyes when was the last time you saw me in Havasu with a boat full of sausage now fawk you ha ha love ya barbie :D :D :D :hammer2: :hammer2: :D :D

JackieV
03-29-2005, 12:28 PM
What about me? WYRD I thought I had your eye...? WTF Mister! You have some explaining to do! :mad: :eat:

WYRD
03-29-2005, 01:58 PM
What about me? WYRD I thought I had your eye...? WTF Mister! You have some explaining to do! :mad: :eat:
Awww Jackie you know you have my full and undivided attention (when Art isn't around that is) You are the Gem that lights up my Starry Sky................(or bedroom ceiling which ever you prefer) :D :D
Til the next time girl always dreaming of you
Your1AndOnlyRiverDaddy ;)
BTW Art before you jump in the car to kick my azz all in good taste my brother, all in good taste :D :D

WYRD
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Hell YEAH what he said now know your roll and STFU ha ha
Damn Boy! My Posses' on Brodway....................Look out Barbie this train is cummin through :D :lightsabe :boxingguy :D

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Damn Boy! My Posses' on Brodway....................Look out Barbie this train is cummin through :D :lightsabe :boxingguy :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_20_4.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Barbie that is all you got to come back with you got smoked :eek: :argue:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 08:08 PM
YOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO BARBIE where are you :D

WYRD
03-29-2005, 09:52 PM
There is no freaky initiation ceremony is there??? lol
Hmmmmmmm We will have to think on this one :idea: :2purples:
WYRD :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
03-29-2005, 10:18 PM
We're thinking about Sunday too. Let us know if you are in town. We may bump into you at Elsinore.

Totally IncapASSitated
03-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Cause ya know, I could be down for something freaky... :shift:
Those are some of my favorite words out of a woman's mouth right there!!!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :smile:

WYRD
03-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Cause ya know, I could be down for something freaky... :shift:
That might of just influenced our decision :devil: :D

WYRD
03-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Well we want to keep it fun...
When are we gonna get together and party girl? :D

NOTALENT
03-30-2005, 06:20 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278Havasu_3-18-05_032.jpg
Dude..shane..when in the fock did u take that pic of Elena and I ???? I dont remember it!!! haha.. :hammerhea

Eliminator 4 Life
03-30-2005, 07:35 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278Havasu_3-18-05_032.jpg
Dude..shane..when in the fock did u take that pic of Elena and I ???? I dont remember it!!! haha.. :hammerhea
Probably cause you were KRUNK :D

NOTALENT
03-30-2005, 07:50 AM
haha..true that..fockin IvanDan, T.Incapssitated and Jdogg had me doing back to back to back beer bongs.. :220v: I love that damn Lip piercing..!! :crossx:

WYRD
03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
That he was :D

barbigrl
03-30-2005, 10:56 AM
We're thinking about Sunday too. Let us know if you are in town. We may bump into you at Elsinore.
Ahhhh I am going out to Havasu for sure this weekend......this sucks....when is your guy's next river trip??? Are you going to come out for the BBSP/Poker run at the end of April???

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Ahhhh I am going out to Havasu for sure this weekend......this sucks....when is your guy's next river trip??? Are you going to come out for the BBSP/Poker run at the end of April???
YOU ARE GOING WHERE, I THINK THE BEAUMONT COURT HAS TO RULE ON YOUR PASSPORT FIRST :idea:

NOTALENT
03-30-2005, 12:00 PM
That he was :D
haha...thats how we ROLL!!! :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-31-2005, 07:42 AM
HAHA Rob... That's how we ROW!!!!!
My mother is crazy. lol :p
Definatley :D