PDA

View Full Version : Hey kidstuf

Reaper1
03-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Give us some info. on the 30 Daytona you and your Pops were cruising on Saturday. Nice Boat! Didn't sound like your normal Mercury motors. :cool:

BoatFloating
03-28-2005, 11:48 AM
I saw her on Saturday also that boat was moving no doubt. She waved at me like hey it's me Brandie..... No DUH!!!!!!!! :)

Reaper1
03-28-2005, 12:26 PM
She probably waived at you because you were almost falling off your boat yelling: Hey Brandie over here! Hi Brandie! Hey guys it's Brandie! Hey it's BoatFloating from Hot Boat. Hi Brandie! :D

Charley
03-28-2005, 12:48 PM
She probably waived at you because you were almost falling off your boat yelling: Hey Brandie over here! Hi Brandie! Hey guys it's Brandie! Hey it's BoatFloating from Hot Boat. Hi Brandie! :D
LMAO!!! Brandy stalkers must run in the G row
:D

BoatFloating
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Man did you bump your head..... It like this on the beach....
BF: Did you see that Eliminator?
Reap: Yeah Brandie was on it and wavied at me and Drew.
BF: that boat was really moving and sounded awesome.
BF: That was the boat at the boat show.
BF: I think that was Bob driving when they flew past us.
BF: The boat looked good on the water I wonder what they had in it for motors.
BF: Hello Aaron......
Reap: I wonder what kinda of boat Brandie was waving at us from???
:hammerhea
DUH!!!!

Reaper1
03-28-2005, 08:42 PM
LOL! :eat:

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 02:14 PM
LOL!! you guys crack me up... the 30 we were in had 550 vipers ;)

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 02:31 PM
So is that Daytona faster than a F-29 with the same motors?
:eek:

BoatFloating
03-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Stir that pot HH...... But does it have Checkers????

mbrown2
03-29-2005, 02:48 PM
I saw the the yellow canopied race boat running on Sunday morning as I was limping in....sounded good and looked like it was running good....

Kilrtoy
03-29-2005, 03:10 PM
I saw the the yellow canopied race boat running on Sunday morning as I was limping in....sounded good and looked like it was running good....
WHAT, you mean limping as in walking right???????

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:19 PM
i don't think they've ever done a 29 with 550's :confused:

BoatFloating
03-29-2005, 03:23 PM
WHAT, you mean limping as in walking right???????
He might have a problem with one of his motors????? It's at Lakeland
:confused: :frown:

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:23 PM
i thought i might have seen your boat at the nautical... what went wrong??

BoatFloating
03-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Nice political answer....
:cool:

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 03:26 PM
OK...so let's say both have the same motors (and the same number of checkers)...
...you're saying the Daytona would be faster?
:supp:

mbrown2
03-29-2005, 03:30 PM
i thought i might have seen your boat at the nautical... what went wrong??
Don't know exactly yet, but it don't look good, as in the engine is locked up. :idea: ...Don't know if I will ever know what exactly happened...temp looked good, driving along at 40-45 teaching the wife how to drive; have her turn around as we are idling I hear a knock that gets very loud very fast...shut her down and limp in... :( ;) ....Hopefully, we will get her taken care of quickly.

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:32 PM
OK...so let's say both have the same motors (and the same number of checkers)...
...you're saying the Daytona would be faster?
is that what you got out of my last statement? :supp:

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 03:35 PM
is that what you got out of my last statement? :supp:
Can you please confirm or deny?

Sandbar Mike
03-29-2005, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=BoatFloating]Man did you bump your head..... It like this on the beach....
BF: Did you see that Eliminator?
BF: that boat was really moving and sounded awesome.
BF: That was the boat at the boat show.
BF: I think that was Bob driving when they flew past us.
BF: The boat looked good on the water I wonder what they had in it for motors.
BF: Hello Aaron......
Reap: I wonder what kinda of boat Brandie was waving at us from???
LMAO, Thats classic rocky, Funniest i read in a while.
Though she is pretty hot!

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Don't know exactly yet, but it don't look good, as in the engine is locked up. :idea: ...Don't know if I will ever know what exactly happened...temp looked good, driving along at 40-45 teaching the wife how to drive; have her turn around as we are idling I hear a knock that gets very loud very fast...shut her down and limp in... :( ;) ....Hopefully, we will get her taken care of quickly.
hmm... sorry to hear that :frown:

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Can you please confirm or deny?
it would be interesting to see...
is that what you wanted to hear? :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Well thats about the dumbest question I have heard all day well HELL YEAH IT IS :cool: :p

mbrown2
03-29-2005, 03:48 PM
hmm... sorry to hear that :frown:
Oh'well $hit happens with these boats.......Merc Lakeland the OK to break it down and see what failed, so it is not like they said No Warranty/SOL...so I am happy with Lakeland (Ritchey) for pleading my case...
Were you cruising through the channel in the Yellow Canopied 33 (or 30) on Saturday afternoon with your Dad driving and a couple of others ....looked like the boat from the show?....good looking boat...and I was really checking out the boat :)

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh'well $hit happens with these boats.......Merc Lakeland the OK to break it down and see what failed, so it is not like they said No Warranty/SOL...so I am happy with Lakeland (Ritchey) for pleading my case...
Were you cruising through the channel in the Yellow Canopied 33 (or 30) on Saturday afternoon with your Dad driving and a couple of others ....looked like the boat from the show?....good looking boat...and I was really checking out the boat :)
how many hours do you have on it?
yeah, that was us in the 30 from the show... good eye :D ;)

kidstuf
03-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Well thats about the dumbest question I have heard all day well HELL YEAH IT IS :cool: :p
lol... thanks for your confidence Rob... :cool:
between E4L and Time to Burn we've got a lot of living up to do :D ;)

mbrown2
03-29-2005, 04:08 PM
how many hours do you have on it?
yeah, that was us in the 30 from the show... good eye :D ;)
59 hours...warranty was up in October....this was the first time in the water since October... :confused: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2005, 04:54 PM
lol... thanks for your confidence Rob... :cool:
between E4L and Time to Burn we've got a lot of living up to do :D ;)
Your welcome ha ha. Did you get my e mail sorry about the voice messages I left it before I checked the mail and I thought maybe you forgot but as usual you were on top of things thanks again....... :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
it would be interesting to see...
is that what you wanted to hear? :wink:
Uhhh....no. :sleeping:
Are you always this decisive?
:idea:

phebus
03-29-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm waiting for the answer "maybe" :D

kidstuf
03-30-2005, 08:20 AM
sometimes :mix: ;)

kidstuf
03-30-2005, 08:30 AM
Your welcome ha ha. Did you get my e mail sorry about the voice messages I left it before I checked the mail and I thought maybe you forgot but as usual you were on top of things thanks again....... :D
got it ;)

Dave C
03-30-2005, 09:00 AM
objection your honor.... HH is badgering the witness....
Mr. HH knows full well that Kidstuf isn't a bench racer and that Eliminator lets their race team do the talking. (kind of like DCB "racing," huh.) ;) :D

Reaper1
03-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the info. What kind of numbers is that 30' putting up with the Vipers?
I would have responded earlier but I was in the Sandbar reading the Whipple thread for like 2 days. :D

kidstuf
03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the info. What kind of numbers is that 30' putting up with the Vipers?
I would have responded earlier but I was in the Sandbar reading the Whipple thread for like 2 days. :D
lol... well, with 4 of us in the boat and about half a tank of gas we were seeing 118-119.

mbrown2
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
lol... well, with 4 of us in the boat and about half a tank of gas we were seeing 118-119.
Nice numbers...so were you driving?

kidstuf
03-30-2005, 11:15 AM
:D no... my dad was driving.

Dave C
03-30-2005, 11:17 AM
ya and lets see a picture...... oh and of the boat too ;)

Havasu Hangin'
03-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Mr. HH knows full well that Kidstuf isn't a bench racer and that Eliminator lets their race team do the talking. (kind of like DCB "racing," huh.) ;) :D
OBJECTION! Leading the witness...
:notam:
So...did you at least pass any DCBs? :notam:

kidstuf
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
objection your honor.... HH is badgering the witness....
So...did you at least pass any DCBs?
HH gets a kick out of this doesn't he? :hammer2: :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
03-30-2005, 12:34 PM
You ain't seen nothing yet...

Dave C
03-30-2005, 01:52 PM
ya he cracks himself up. ;)

Reaper1
03-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Awesome! That 30' is on my future dream upgrading list. :)

kidstuf
03-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Awesome! That 30' is on my future dream upgrading list. :)
that's really cool reaper!! if that time ever comes let me know and i'll take care of ya :wink:

kidstuf
03-31-2005, 08:16 AM
You ain't seen nothing yet...
:idea: remember you've already used the checker joke in this thread...

Havasu Hangin'
03-31-2005, 08:26 AM
:idea: remember you've already used the checker joke in this thread...
How about this one:
A guy walks into Rex Marine and says, "Can I get a gas cap for my Eliminator?"
The guy behind the counter says, "That sounds like a fair trade."
Did I use that one yet?

kidstuf
03-31-2005, 08:36 AM
How about this one:
A guy walks into Rex Marine and says, "Can I get a gas cap for my Eliminator?"
The guy behind the counter says, "That sounds like a fair trade."
Did I use that one yet?
:D LOL.... that was a good one... finally some fresh material!! :D ;)

Havasu Hangin'
03-31-2005, 08:49 AM
... finally some fresh material!! :D ;)
Sorry, but my work is keeping me busier than a chopper gun at Eliminator, these days. :supp:
I'll work on some new stuff.

Reaper1
03-31-2005, 11:03 AM
that's really cool reaper!! if that time ever comes let me know and i'll take care of ya :wink:
Thank You!
HH - LOL! :rollside:

kidstuf
03-31-2005, 12:50 PM
Sorry, but my work is keeping me busier than a chopper gun at Eliminator, these days. :supp:
I'll work on some new stuff.
lol... ouch!! :messedup:

bear down
04-04-2005, 03:32 PM
:D no... my dad was driving.
Do you still get a kick seeing your dad drive boats? or being in a boat he is driving or are you over that yet?

kidstuf
04-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Do you still get a kick seeing your dad drive boats? or being in a boat he is driving or are you over that yet?
absolutely... and i trust his abilities 100%... he's a very smart driver, i realized that when i got to race with him... i realized it even more when i started racing with my brother... :supp: ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2005, 08:26 PM
hey do you got the new boat yet or what :eek: :cool:

Charley
04-26-2005, 08:58 PM
he's a very smart driver, i realized that when i got to race with him... i realized it even more when i started racing with my brother... :supp: ;)
OUCH!!!!!!!!

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 08:23 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!
lol... i didn't really mean that in a bad way... brent was always just a little more willing to race, let's say "dirty"... but that's what it took sometimes... it get's mean out there.... especially in the national circuit where it's much more competitive... i remember the first time i raced with brent coming into the first turn with 10 other boats at 100mph and thinking this is a little different than racing with my dad :) brent is a REALLY good driver, but guess who's been upside-down and who hasn't :wink:

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 08:30 AM
hey do you got the new boat yet or what :eek: :cool:
not yet... you're not very patient are you... you'd think we were building it for you :D ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-27-2005, 08:38 AM
not yet... you're not very patient are you... you'd think we were building it for you :D ;)
Well I know you guys arent done with my new boat yet I talked to you yesterday ;) .I sent my fax yesterday to I hope you got it. I was asking bear down if he got his new one yet. :D

Charley
04-27-2005, 08:38 AM
lol... i didn't really mean that in a bad way... brent was always just a little more willing to race, let's say "dirty"... but that's what it took sometimes... it get's mean out there.... especially in the national circuit where it's much more competitive... i remember the first time i raced with brent coming into the first turn with 10 other boats at 100mph and thinking this is a little different than racing with my dad :) brent is a REALLY good driver, but guess who's been upside-down and who hasn't :wink:
Good answer... dont answer if you cant , but whats the B man up to these dayz?

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Good answer... dont answer if you cant , but whats the B man up to these dayz?
he's living in costa mesa with his girlfriend... surfing... he says he's retired :D :confused:

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 08:47 AM
Well I know you guys arent done with my new boat yet I talked to you yesterday ;) .I sent my fax yesterday to I hope you got it. I was asking bear down if he got his new one yet. :D
got you're fax... thank you ;)
is bear down in the market for a new one too?? what does he want?

Eliminator 4 Life
04-27-2005, 08:51 AM
got you're fax... thank you ;)
is bear down in the market for a new one too?? what does he want?
Yea I talked to him about the 260 used one you had there. Hey Brandie can you also give me a grand total on the 28 you are bringing out so I can have a cashiers check to take it home so you can go home boatless :D :sqeyes: Thanks for taking care of my fax :wink: Oh did you get a chance for my banners too. Thanks Rob

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Yea I talked to him about the 260 used one you had there. Hey Brandie can you also give me a grand total on the 28 you are bringing out so I can have a cashiers check to take it home so you can go home boatless :D :sqeyes: Thanks for taking care of my fax :wink: Oh did you get a chance for my banners too. Thanks Rob
which 260??
grand total on the 28?? no problem... :wink:
i thought we were going to wait until the regatta for the banners??? you changing things up on me??

Eliminator 4 Life
04-27-2005, 09:04 AM
which 260??
grand total on the 28?? no problem... :wink:
i thought we were going to wait until the regatta for the banners??? you changing things up on me??
A used one you had there. No im not changing anything just wanted to make sure you didnt forget lil ole me :wink: Dont forget I have a trade to Im sure you will give me what I want for my boat :)

kidstuf
04-27-2005, 09:14 AM
A used one you had there. No im not changing anything just wanted to make sure you didnt forget lil ole me :wink: Dont forget I have a trade to Im sure you will give me what I want for my boat :)
i think we have 3 used 260's right now... was it blue, red and blue, which one?
yeah, we'll talk about your trade in later...