PDA

View Full Version : WaterWitch/J540

franky
03-28-2005, 12:27 PM
WaterWitch, nice meeting you folks, WHAT AN AWSOME NORDIC. That paint job/colors is beautiful. I just took a closer look at it in the Jan '05 Hot Boat. I thought I saw that boat before, nice present.
J540, nice meeting you too, had to go after that chic that slammed into our boat in the channel and then just took off. Tried to get them to stop but they just looked at me and everyone else yellin at them and took off. I ran down the sidewalk yelling at them as they took off into Thompson Bay. Ran back, hopped in the Cole and went after them (sorry about any wake problems folks). When we got out into the bay and could barely see them, a Sheriff patrol saw me makin wake and came after me. As I watched the other boat get smaller and smaller, hitten the bouy line, soon to be gone, explained what happened and they sent another boat after them. Chic got the cuffs, BUI and Hit and Run. Three others in the boat got the tie wraps, underage drinking. That's all they had to do was stop and deal with it. They knew what they did, everyone was yellin at them. Life lessons, sorry about their luck. Turned a few hundred dollar mistake into a life changing experience. Saddens me but, you make your bed..... BTW, you should get a bigger motor, maybe oine that can idle at a nice steady 700rpm. THAT THING IS WICKED. Took the Daytona out Sunday AM, but couldn't find you. Next time...

J540
03-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Did you get to see if they had Ins,
I will be back in two weeks i need to get the mufflers. :yuk:

franky
03-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Cops wouldn't let me get close to them so don't have the insurance answer. When I get the police report, I will let my insurance deal with it. BTW, we were out past the buoy line and that's all we could here was your fr@cken boat "idling" on your way back to the Nautical.

Sane Asylum
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Cops wouldn't let me get close to them so don't have the insurance answer. When I get the police report, I will let my insurance deal with it. BTW, we were out past the buoy line and that's all we could here was your fr@cken boat "idling" on your way back to the Nautical.
What kind of damage was done????

Hallett
03-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a bad day franky, im glad that they found the girls that
hit you how bad is damage.

Moneypitt
03-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry to change the subject, just for a second, Bob, did you see the request for "showboats" for the firebird drags????............Ray
Ok back to the original subject...........MP

Hallett
03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi ray i did not see the post.
thanks ray found it.

waterwitch
04-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey there! Nice meeting you as well.
Sorry about the boat. Hope all turns
out ok. Looking forward to more fun
this summer.

mbrown2
04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
I luv hearing about idiots that get caught....always seems when the idiots are around there are no LEO around...but that's just cause they are probably dealing with another idiot. :devil: :cool: