PDA

View Full Version : #300 post

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Not exactly a milestone, but hey! It's progress... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-28-2005, 03:00 PM
That's tough to do because Havasu Hangin' usually deletes newbies posts as fast as they can click, "Submit Reply". :cool:

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 03:03 PM
no wonder I've been losing posts! And I thought it was the drugs... :squiggle:

BarryMac
03-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Not exactly a milestone, but hey! It's progress... :D :D :D
Congrats on #300 Scott, how about a pic or something, even if it's of your boat... :boxed: :smile: :boxed:

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 03:46 PM
That's tough to do because Havasu Hangin' usually deletes newbies posts as fast as they can click, "Submit Reply". :cool:
Hes taking after RD now.............( . )( . )............ :D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 03:48 PM
I forgot, way to go on 300.........( . )( . )........... :D

Tom Brown
03-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Hes taking after RD now.............( . )( . )............ :D
Those mod types all stick together. :mad:

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm trying to upload pictures, but it keeps giving me invalid upload. Phoey.

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Congrats on #300 Scott, how about a pic or something, even if it's of your boat... :boxed: :smile: :boxed:
Thanks Barry! :D I'm trying to get some pix on here, but it's giving me a problem...

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I forgot, way to go on 300.........( . )( . )........... :D
Thanks Kimmy! Sorry to hear you're not going to the BBSP! I will try to do honors for the "whacker family" :)

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Those mod types all stick together. :mad:
So its a click, thing...........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks Kimmy! Sorry to hear you're not going to the BBSP! I will try to do honors for the "whacker family" :)
Okay then , whats with the picture problem? Upload in to HB and use it!.........( . )( . )....... :cool:

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Okay then , whats with the picture problem? Upload in to HB and use it!.........( . )( . )....... :cool:
Been tryin'! My mice are getting tired on the treadmill!

beer hunter
03-28-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm trying to upload pictures, but it keeps giving me invalid upload. Phoey.
Check the file size/ image dimensions. I usually resize my pics to 640 X 480 pixels for posting. Larger files will sometimes not be uploadable (sp) :cool:
Congrats on the 300 post milestone! :D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Been tryin'! My mice are getting tired on the treadmill!
Well then send them to me kbhanson@telusplanet.net and I will put them up :D ..........( . )( . )............

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Well then send them to me kbhanson@telusplanet.net and I will put them up :D ..........( . )( . )............
with how many photo chops??? :D :D :D

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Check the file size/ image dimensions. I usually resize my pics to 640 X 480 pixels for posting. Larger files will sometimes not be uploadable (sp) :cool:
Congrats on the 300 post milestone! :D
BH...how do you resize photos? Sorry...I'm a computer retard :confused:

beer hunter
03-28-2005, 04:29 PM
BH...how do you resize photos? Sorry...I'm a computer retard :confused:
You'll need some type of photo editing software i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Roxio Photosuite, Microsoft Photo Editor etc. :)

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 04:37 PM
You'll need some type of photo editing software i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Roxio Photosuite, Microsoft Photo Editor etc. :)
much appreciated...Barry, go over to Bre's site. The pictures were uploaded over there. Because I'm :hammerhea

beer hunter
03-28-2005, 04:45 PM
much appreciated...Barry, go over to Bre's site. The pictures were uploaded over there. Because I'm :hammerhea
Tamalewagon, did you see this (http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=32018#post32018) thread over on TheInsideLine? It has some links to some free photo editing software. :D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2005, 05:06 PM
with how many photo chops??? :D :D :D
I don't chop everything, okay try this out the gimp (http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/) , where is the trust now days :D .........( . )( . )..........

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 06:27 AM
I went to see that sweet thing Bre and was unable to locate your pics, shoot me the link, find the pics and cut, copy and paste the address back into this thread...
Are you sure that you can't stick around an extra day or soo next weekend???

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Check "the bilge" Barry...I think the pix are in the first coupla pages of "Random Pictures" thread page 11 about half way down. :D

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 08:11 AM
I went to see that sweet thing Bre and was unable to locate your pics, shoot me the link, find the pics and cut, copy and paste the address back into this thread...
Are you sure that you can't stick around an extra day or soo next weekend???
Wish we could. We'd love to hang a day or two more and relax with you guys. Hopefully we're not sidelined too much with my wife being pregnant. She's due in Oct. So that may hamper some plans depending on how she feels.

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Wish we could. We'd love to hang a day or two more and relax with you guys. Hopefully we're not sidelined too much with my wife being pregnant. She's due in Oct. So that may hamper some plans depending on how she feels.
Best of luck to you and your wife with the Preganancy, I've been through it a time or three myself :) ... I saw the pics on theinsideline, were there only the three? You have a great looking family!!! Can't wait too hook-up at the river this year...

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Best of luck to you and your wife with the Preganancy, I've been through it a time or three myself :) ... I saw the pics on theinsideline, were there only the three? You have a great looking family!!! Can't wait too hook-up at the river this year...
I'm definately looking forward to that as well...this will be #3 for us too! There were only the three pix as I didn't want to scare anyone with a pix of me. :D