PDA

View Full Version : One last Spring Break Run, Who's going, who flaked??

Sandbar Mike
03-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Last and final call for this weekend, Doghouse you gonna be out?
I also Here havasu luvr is buy'n dinner friday night for whoever's in our group. Very generous!
see you guys out there,
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/40PATTY_S_011-med.jpg

24ROD
03-28-2005, 04:52 PM
The Rod's will be in Havi for sure! :2purples: :2purples:

24ROD
03-28-2005, 04:55 PM
See you there Dave. :hammer2:

24ROD
03-28-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm out :burningm: Mike call me...i was told my niece's B-Day party (sat) is more important then drinking and flirting with the girls :idea:
Not true! ;)

Havasu Luvr
03-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Not true! ;)
Pop's, my word's EXACTLY ! ! :jawdrop: she is very upset that I have not seen her since her B-day last year and I only live a few hours away. :confused: she's right, I have already ask her to move it to the next weekend..... I think I made it worst :hammer2:

dicudmore
03-28-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm out :burningm: Mike call me...i was told my niece's B-Day party (sat) is more important then drinking and flirting with the girls :idea:
some peoples priorities are all messed up....
tell ya what Dave.....I'll cruise by your boat, take all the bar equipment on loan, then just send your herum/crew, whatever ya wants to call 'em over to the star-spangled banner boat for the weekend :D

Havasu Luvr
03-28-2005, 06:11 PM
some peoples priorities are all messed up....
tell ya what Dave.....I'll cruise by your boat, take all the bar equipment on loan, then just send your herum/crew, whatever ya wants to call 'em over to the star-spangled banner boat for the weekend :D
Dan, sorry the boat is not in LHC this weekend :D. I still need to tell my crew and I know this is NOT going to go very well :angry2: with them. Let me see if they would want to ride on a Patriotic Boat such as your's, you better clear this with the Mrs. :supp: if not then I will have to make up for it somehow :idea:

Sandbar Mike
03-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Dan, sorry the boat is not in LHC this weekend :D. I still need to tell my crew and I know this is NOT going to go very well :angry2: with them. Let me see if they would want to ride on a Patriotic Boat such as your's, you better clear this with the Mrs. :supp: if not then I will have to make up for it somehow :idea:
What a Fu*kn Pu55Ey you are!!! Take her out to dinner thurday night and call it good!

NorCalCat
03-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Sandbar, I am making the drive. Be there on riday around 3:00 or so. Lookiing forward to meeting a few more from the boards.

Big Warlock
03-29-2005, 10:20 AM
We will be there late Friday afternoon. Staying through Saturdayand back on Sat night. Sunday is screwing up my weekend!! But the compromise in one day on the lake! see you guys there. Am starting a thread on lunch at the Springs on Sat. Anyone else in?