PDA

View Full Version : Force Boats

NastyOne
07-02-2003, 10:07 AM
How come I never see any used Force boats for sale? I look and look and look but cant seem to find any. Is it because the owners really like their boats... or there arn't that many out there. :confused:

mbrown2
07-02-2003, 10:11 AM
I would say its partly due to there owners being happy, and their boats not being in production for that long. For example, DCB's have been in production for a number of years but since they only make a certain number per year and their owners are happy you don't find that many on the market.

Sandbar Mike
07-02-2003, 12:19 PM
I think Force has been around for (4) years now, They haven't had a customer resale a boat yet, with the exception of one that was reposession deal.
They should hold there value pretty good, hopefully as well as DCB.

NastyOne
07-02-2003, 12:35 PM
yeah.... I saw that one in the trader that got repoed. It was white and green right? I should have jumped at the chance. :mad:

Jrocket
07-02-2003, 12:42 PM
NastyOne:
yeah.... I saw that one in the trader that got repoed. It was white and green right? I should have jumped at the chance. :mad: I still cant figure out why she came up with those colors.It was a clean boat,just ugly as all hell.

Sandbar Mike
07-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Jrocket:
NastyOne:
yeah.... I saw that one in the trader that got repoed. It was white and green right? I should have jumped at the chance. :mad: I still cant figure out why she came up with those colors.It was a clean boat,just ugly as all hell. I AGREE

=PAYED CA$H=
07-02-2003, 03:56 PM
DID THAT BOAT SAY "SPANKED BY A CHICK" ON THE BACK......? :confused:

Jrocket
07-02-2003, 04:48 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
DID THAT BOAT SAY "SPANKED BY A CHICK" ON THE BACK......? :confused: Yes.

El Chingon
07-02-2003, 09:03 PM
I know my buddy was trying to move his '02 29' Force to step up to possibly a 32'. I'll ask him if it's still for sale.

Havasubum
07-02-2003, 09:44 PM
el chingon
is your friends boat blue and white?
saw that in the paper a while ago

Mr. Science
07-03-2003, 08:01 AM
The owners luv'em thats why! BTW an '02 26 will be available soon. Low hours. He's trading up to a 32.

El Chingon
07-03-2003, 08:01 AM
Yes, it's blue and white. I know he'll be out in parker this weekend with it, I haven't got a hold of him to confirm if it was still for sale?

RYNNO
07-03-2003, 11:50 AM
NastyOne:
How come I never see any used Force boats for sale? I look and look and look but cant seem to find any. Is it because the owners really like their boats... or there arn't that many out there. :confused: Hey Neal, Dont you think you outta move out of your mom and dad's house before you start browsing for boats on upwards of 60 g's pal..
[ July 03, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: RYNNO ]

Reaper1
07-03-2003, 12:56 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Hey Neal, Dont you think you outta move out of your mom and dad's house before you start browsing for boats on upwards of 60 g's pal.. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Damn Homie! :p

NastyOne
07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
RYNNO:
NastyOne:
How come I never see any used Force boats for sale? I look and look and look but cant seem to find any. Is it because the owners really like their boats... or there arn't that many out there. :confused: Hey Neal, Dont you think you outta move out of your mom and dad's house before you start browsing for boats on upwards of 60 g's pal.. No... I'm never going to move out. Why ruin a good thing.
Who is this? If it is who I think it is then you just worry about struggling to make your next house payment... rather than what I can or cant afford.

Jrocket
07-03-2003, 03:43 PM
RYNNO:
NastyOne:
How come I never see any used Force boats for sale? I look and look and look but cant seem to find any. Is it because the owners really like their boats... or there arn't that many out there. :confused: Hey Neal, Dont you think you outta move out of your mom and dad's house before you start browsing for boats on upwards of 60 g's pal.. LMAO..How funny. :D

Charley
07-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Johnny...pass the popcorn please :D

DARE2BBARE
07-04-2003, 10:04 PM
one thing I can say about Force is the service is good. My friend has a 29 and has had some real bad problems the motor. Force ( Brad and John) have backed their product and been very professional) although they have seemed to work out the motor I feel they should have done a little more to help with the problem, like tow the boat for him every time it broke. This weekend I can say his boat ran great. We hit 84 and there was still more to go.