PDA

View Full Version : Time to step up for our Fire own Firefighters:

rivrbrat
03-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I had a full page pitch written for all you Hot Boaters, but second thought I shouldnÂ’t need to sell our own Firefighters. You should all know who they are. They have probably have helped some of you on the water or on the road or highway on the Cali side. They are in need of a Generator for emergency power outage. It is not for them the fire fighters it is for the residents and campers who may need a cool place in the event of a power outage or power for emergency equipment. The Havasu Lake Firebelles provide the exclusive support and fundraisers for the Havasu Lake fire Department that help keep the fire department going. As of right now the Firebelles have about 3100.00 in donations. They are short about 3500.00. All donations should be sent directly to the Firebelles. They are a non-profit organization; therefore your donations are a 100% tax deductible. Also I encourage you to send an extra 12.00 to receive a one year sub for the Havasu Sun News Letter sent out once a month. Any donations sent will receive a thank letter and a receipt. Now show me the money/power of the Hot Boat community. Thank you in advance everyone. Now here is the address to send your donations to.
Havasu Lake Firebelles
P.O. Box 1557
Havasu Lake, Ca. 92363-1557

rivrbrat
03-29-2005, 08:06 AM
I am hoping that no responce means your checks are in the mail!!!! They really do need your donations..... Thanks

UnionJack
03-29-2005, 08:25 AM
I will hook it up, I have an interview thursday morning for a part time position with LHCFD

rivrbrat
03-29-2005, 01:48 PM
I don't think I was clear on the location of this Fire Department. The Fire Department that I am talking about is the San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 118 Havasu Lake California. It located right out side of Havasu Landing. They are constantly responding to calls on the Lake and on highway 95 on the California side.

RiverDave
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
maybe instead of trying to raise more money you oughta look into the ***boat hook up?
Contact "Jordy" on the boards, he rents (and sells I believe?) Generators those this type of application. Maybe he can hook you up with what your looking for, for a better deal then what's on the table?
RD