PDA

View Full Version : Martinez this weekend! 04-02-05

SD MIKEY
03-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I know R.B. girl is down and the twins too. We have 4 or 5 others that will be going. Anyone else heading out?

GrapeApe
03-28-2005, 11:13 PM
I can't freakin wait to get out there and put the Boat in the water.. Hope it will be Sunny.. I feel like a White Ghost... :D
*** Grape Ape ***

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 07:53 AM
I wish, we wont be out until the weekend after...

SD MIKEY
03-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Weather looks perfect Grapeape!
Weekend after next? That would be on the 2 week schedule, sounds like a good group that weekend too.

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Weather looks perfect Grapeape!
Weekend after next? That would be on the 2 week schedule, sounds like a good group that weekend too.
Yeah, the 8th - 11th, are you going to be out there again???

AvengerBabe
03-29-2005, 08:39 AM
:mad: GJB is already starting the season off on the wrong schedule.... get it together man! :shift:

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 09:04 AM
:mad: GJB is already starting the season off on the wrong schedule.... get it together man! :shift:
Take it easy on me chickypop, no need to get violent... And who's too say that I'm on the wrong weekend, maybe it's all of you... :D :D

Lightning
03-29-2005, 09:05 AM
I'll probably be out there on the 2nd. Just got the boat back from Papp, need to run her out and break her in a bit.

GrapeApe
03-29-2005, 09:07 AM
I'll probably be out there on the 2nd. Just got the boat back from Papp, need to run her out and break her in a bit.
Tht's good news Ari... Glad to hear that shes put back together...
*** Grape Ape ***

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Arrgh! You guys are killin' me! Wish I could be there too.

SD MIKEY
03-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Not sure of my next trip, might be a little messed up in the beginning.

Brady Bunch
03-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Is it Friday yet! :frown:

tamalewagon
03-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Is it Friday yet! :frown:
You guys are going to hit it good. Weather reports looking like mid to upper 80's from Friday to Sunday. Hope you guys have a great time!

AvengerBabe
03-30-2005, 12:05 PM
You guys are going to hit it good. Weather reports looking like mid to upper 80's from Friday to Sunday. Hope you guys have a great time!
Oh yeah, we will be hittin' it good alright!! :2purples: :wink: hehe
Geeze, why do I always have to go there?! :redface:

tamalewagon
03-30-2005, 12:13 PM
Don't know...but keep it up! (I'm sure you have your ways!) :D

GrapeApe
03-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah Baby... :D :jawdrop: I cant wait.....
Looks Like we will be getting there around 5pm.... on Friday We have a lot to do..
Melissa, are you having the Trailer moved from Storage for you before you get there...? I know we are getting there early so we can pull a trailer off and have it put in Storage by 5pm when they close the Fence...
*** Grape Ape ***

moneysucker
03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
I won't be out there. I tore my boat down for summer cleaning. I might be close to re assembly this weekend. Sucks working out of town. Never enough time to get stuff done. Ya'll have fun. Lucky bastards.
Cy

AvengerBabe
03-30-2005, 12:55 PM
I won't be out there. I tore my boat down for summer cleaning. I might be close to re assembly this weekend. Sucks working out of town. Never enough time to get stuff done. Ya'll have fun. Lucky bastards.
Cy
:squiggle: a torn apart boat is never good... here's a tip: Make sure you don't have extra leftover parts when you are done putting it back together! :boxed: hehe. Hope to see you out there sometime soon!

TBONE1904
03-30-2005, 03:07 PM
I have C-72 rented for the 8th-10th. I am gonna be at San V the 1st just to make sure everything the place diverter is working, and everything else is ready. Whats the water temp suppose to be out there this weekend? Maybe next time. I have to get on the right schedule...right GJB!!!!

AvengerBabe
03-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah Baby... :D :jawdrop: I cant wait.....
Looks Like we will be getting there around 5pm.... on Friday We have a lot to do..
Melissa, are you having the Trailer moved from Storage for you before you get there...? I know we are getting there early so we can pull a trailer off and have it put in Storage by 5pm when they close the Fence...
*** Grape Ape ***
No, we have to tow it our ourselves the first time because we have the numbers with us, not on the trailer. We are going to drive out early Saturday morning. Prolly get to Martinez around 9am.

BarryMac
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
I have C-72 rented for the 8th-10th. I am gonna be at San V the 1st just to make sure everything the place diverter is working, and everything else is ready. Whats the water temp suppose to be out there this weekend? Maybe next time. I have to get on the right schedule...right GJB!!!!
Yeap, just as soon as the others figure it out we will all be good, you and I are on the right schedule, they are on thw wrong schedule...

AvengerBabe
03-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Water temp should be right about, um, well COLD :mad: can't wait for it to get hot and warm the water up!!

moneysucker
03-30-2005, 06:09 PM
My boat gets torn down all the time to be polished. I am zoopsing it this time so I hopefully won't have to do this again for 2 years... Who am I kidding it will be wrecked or blown up by then. Have fun. I will be lucky to get home from Modesto let alone get to the river. I do have to go out soon to pay the registration on my truck.

SD MIKEY
03-31-2005, 08:55 AM
One more day and I out of here!!!!!!!!!

copper
03-31-2005, 02:05 PM
About 80 during the day and breezy.

Brady Bunch
04-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Copper, we will see you about 5:00 or so tomorrow! Cant wait to get out there.
-Greg

SD MIKEY
04-01-2005, 12:30 AM
copper you guys up for some company? Looking for a drinking partner :idea:

AvengerBabe
04-01-2005, 08:14 AM
we'll see you guys out there Saturday morning... can't wait! :smile:

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 08:18 AM
About 80 during the day and breezy.
copper, are you going to be around next weekend? I would like to stop by with a few Ice Cold Malt Beverages and introduce myself...

AvengerBabe
04-01-2005, 08:32 AM
copper, are you going to be around next weekend? I would like to stop by with a few Ice Cold Malt Beverages and introduce myself...
Malt Beverages? You mean wine coolers GJB....? that's sad.

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Malt Beverages? You mean wine coolers GJB....? that's sad.
Beer has malt in it too, guess I just should have said "Ice Cold River Sodas". Look at you, all cocky casue your going to the River this weekend, of course If I were going I would be cocky too. Have a great time and tell MartinezAvenger that I said Hi...

copper
04-01-2005, 08:49 AM
We're here every weekend. Going out right now to get busy and clean the boat. Beautiful weather out here right now. The wind has been blowing the last few days but its calm right now.

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 08:57 AM
We're here every weekend. Going out right now to get busy and clean the boat. Beautiful weather out here right now. The wind has been blowing the last few days but its calm right now.
Cool, I'll look you up, can I just come Knock on your front door or should I park at your dock and blow my air horn... :D :D :D

GrapeApe
04-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Cool, I'll look you up, can I just come Knock on your front door or should I park at your dock and blow my air horn... :D :D :D
You can Pull up to his Dock.. Just watch out for Petes "Big Biatch" She will be there to greet you, and or Scratch the Shiat outta your Back... :2purples: :D
Wayno... See you this evening.. Ready for some Shoes tomorrow...? I need to get some Practice..
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
04-01-2005, 12:14 PM
HEY GJB..... this time tomorrow..... I'll be on the river! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
HEY GJB..... this time tomorrow..... I'll be on the river! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Okay, rub it in, I still have to wait another week... :burningm: :burningm: Arrggghhhh...

copper
04-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Buncha drunk moofers got me drunk tonight. The danm twins and Mikey were having a very good old laugh at my expence .

SD MIKEY
04-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Copper and Buggy Gal we had a great time! Thanks for the dinner! Laria said she wish she would have gone and cant wait to see you guys.

GrapeApe
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Copper and Buggy Gal we had a great time! Thanks for the dinner! Laria said she wish she would have gone and cant wait to see you guys.
Like Mikey said.. Thanks for dinner.. The Jerk Chicken was great.. Sorry for sending you home 2 nights in a row FUBAR'd
*** Grape Ape ***