PDA

View Full Version : Prop. repair in Havasu

bear down
03-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Any recommendations?? Going to Havasu during the week and would like to get the prop. fixed same day...hopefully in a couple of hours!

phuggit
03-28-2005, 09:11 PM
http://www.thepropellercompany.com/
I've had two repaired by them. Excellent work and a quick turn around. They had one of my props finished in a couple hours. If you can't wait, maybe he'll work out a trade for one of the props he's already repaired in his inventory.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
03-29-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.thepropellercompany.com/
I've had two repaired by them. Excellent work and a quick turn around. They had one of my props finished in a couple hours. If you can't wait, maybe he'll work out a trade for one of the props he's already repaired in his inventory.
Yep.....
Richard at The Propeller Company.....
CJG

phebus
03-29-2005, 09:35 PM
I know it's early season, but good luck with a same day repair.
Please post your results. It would be some good information to know if, and who can do that quick of turn around.

Not So Fast
03-30-2005, 07:10 AM
Good work but as with anything to do with a boat at this time of year " be prepared to wait". NSF

bear down
03-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Just called and said the turn around time is one week or unless I have lot's of money they can do it same day....Nice people...will just drop off and pick up on next trip....Will show before and after pic's.
Thanks for all of your help!

rivercrazy
03-30-2005, 09:24 AM
If your willing to drag the prop back to SoCal, I'd highly recommend York Propellers in Fullerton. They do outstanding quality work.

phebus
03-30-2005, 09:25 AM
Just called and said the turn around time is one week or unless I have lot's of money they can do it same day....Nice people...will just drop off and pick up on next trip....Will show before and after pic's.
Thanks for all of your help!
If you have lots of money, just go buy a new prop instead. Sounds like extortion to me!! I know business is business, and of course they are there to make money, but unless they have a price sheet that gives a price quote for same day service, I call bullshit that they would put off another customers work to make the extra buck.

bear down
03-30-2005, 09:30 AM
I hear that they do great work...just don't know if I want to drive out to Anaheim..don't go into that area often..but I have seen their work and they are kick as...just amazes me what prop. repair shops can do to a chopped up prop.
If your willing to drag the prop back to SoCal, I'd highly recommend York Propellers in Fullerton. They do outstanding quality work.

dicudmore
03-30-2005, 09:40 AM
I hear that they do great work...just don't know if I want to drive out to Anaheim..don't go into that area often..but I have seen their work and they are kick as...just amazes me what prop. repair shops can do to a chopped up prop.
I second that :D

SBullet
03-30-2005, 10:20 AM
If you have lots of money, just go buy a new prop instead. Sounds like extortion to me!! I know business is business, and of course they are there to make money, but unless they have a price sheet that gives a price quote for same day service, I call bullshit that they would put off another customers work to make the extra buck.
I second that! :yuk: Specially if I was waiting for my prop to be done

superdave013
03-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Prolly only cost ya 10 bucks to UPS it over there. Just a thought. I've used Hill in Santa Anna with good resluts. Joel is the guru over there.

nextasex
03-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Memo, take the prop to Bronson Hill Propellers in Santa Ana, trust me, they do Excellent work. I wanted 250 more RPM's out of my prop and guess what, that's exactly what I got. They do wonders. They have also repaired props for me in the past with my old boat.
Later,
Frank