PDA

View Full Version : Newest CUSTOM Boat Bling Cover

roln 20s
03-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Here is the newest "Custom" Classic cover produced by Boat Bling. Scott, a Hustler 25 Talon owner in Coral Gables, FL is the happy owner of this beauty. It is a replica of his side logo on his boat---I'm very happy with the way it turned out and can't wait for Scott to see it. This is just a small sample of custom work we'll do to customize your boat bling cover. I personally work with every customer and guarantee your satisfaction :)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1419P1000325.jpg
Enjoy.
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net

Badger301
03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Damn that is nice!

termiteguy
03-28-2005, 08:57 PM
that is sweeeeeeeet :boxed:

Tom Brown
03-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow. :cool:

Mandelon
03-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Very nice....now it looks like I need a Mandelon cartoon character to keep up.... :hammer2:

PHOTOGLOU
03-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the Hookup Patrick Bob from Advantage called to tell me you got the spec's for the motor's

roln 20s
03-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the Hookup Patrick Bob from Advantage called to tell me you got the spec's for the motor's
No Problem--its truely my pleasure.
Thanks for all of the great responses--this is truely unbelievable in real life.
Any questions- just contact me!
Thanks again,
Patrick

roln 20s
03-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Very nice....now it looks like I need a Mandelon cartoon character to keep up.... :hammer2:
Yes you do...lets see it--I'll make it happen :)
Patrick

25Elmn8r
03-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Looks great Patrick!

roln 20s
03-28-2005, 10:08 PM
Looks great Patrick!
Thanks for the kind words-- did you ever make it out to Phx? Or do you still anticipate a trip?
Let me know, we'll meet up.
Take care,
Patrick

dr. margarita
03-29-2005, 07:31 AM
He should be happy with that!!!

Dave C
03-29-2005, 08:51 AM
so do you have one that works with the Raylar kit yet? Or does the OE one work with the Raylar? :D

a catered life
03-29-2005, 09:40 AM
dam thats nice looks expensive and kinda small for a buggy board :eek:

roln 20s
03-29-2005, 06:38 PM
so do you have one that works with the Raylar kit yet? Or does the OE one work with the Raylar? :D
I'm going to meet with Shadow in an upcoming weekend- we want to check this custom Boat Bling cover on the Raylar Kit-- we believe it will work. We are working with Raylar also to develop something for them--both options will complete their amazing power upgrade. I will keep you up to date.
Thanks,
Patrick

Chromegorilla
03-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Patrick, got your email. Thanks for the effort on your end with Donzi. I truly appreciate it.Hopefully its good news and I can get mine ordered. Just curious, what kind of turn around am I looking at from time of order? I gots a poker run comin up and I wanna rock the bling!

roln 20s
03-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Patrick, got your email. Thanks for the effort on your end with Donzi. I truly appreciate it.Hopefully its good news and I can get mine ordered. Just curious, what kind of turn around am I looking at from time of order? I gots a poker run comin up and I wanna rock the bling!
You are very welcome for the email. If they ok it- I will have your logo made into an etching template (about a 7 working day turnaround) and then its 24 hours from there...and then shipping. Standard UPS shipping to GA is about 4 days.
Here's what I will do for you--when is your Poker Run? If the Donzi logo is not going to be ready in time, I will ship you a Classic Bling with Black grooves so that you can rock it. When yours is complete with Navy Blue grooves and your custom Logo, I'll ship yours to you and I'll pay for the shipping of the original back to me. Let me know your time frame and I'll make sure it works :)
Thanks,
Patrick

phebus
03-29-2005, 09:28 PM
You are very welcome for the email. If they ok it- I will have your logo made into an etching template (about a 7 working day turnaround) and then its 24 hours from there...and then shipping. Standard UPS shipping to GA is about 4 days.
Here's what I will do for you--when is your Poker Run? If the Donzi logo is not going to be ready in time, I will ship you a Classic Bling with Black grooves so that you can rock it. When yours is complete with Navy Blue grooves and your custom Logo, I'll ship yours to you and I'll pay for the shipping of the original back to me. Let me know your time frame and I'll make sure it works :)
Thanks,
Patrick
Now that is customer service!!
With the great product you are turning out, and that type of customer service, you'll be rolling in that new Howard in nio time!!

phebus
03-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks,
Patrick
Now that is customer service!!
With the great product you are turning out, and that type of customer service, you'll be rolling in that new Howard in no time!!

roln 20s
03-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Chromegorilla- got your email and sent you one back. I'll get you setup with the Bling. Thanks again and talk to you soon.
Thanks Rick--its all about quality and customer service. Quality I can demand, customer service I personally control and can guarantee. Anything I can do to help customers--I WILL. Speaking of that- you going to Havasu this weekend? I'll be out there and I'll get you set up.
Roln 20s

25Elmn8r
03-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words-- did you ever make it out to Phx? Or do you still anticipate a trip?
Let me know, we'll meet up.
Take care,
Patrick
I should be heading out there pretty soon. I didn't make it back out cuz I took a pretty good digger riding. Had a fun Helicoptor ride too! :messedup:
Here's what I will do for you--when is your Poker Run? If the Donzi logo is not going to be ready in time, I will ship you a Classic Bling with Black grooves so that you can rock it. When yours is complete with Navy Blue grooves and your custom Logo, I'll ship yours to you and I'll pay for the shipping of the original back to me. Let me know your time frame and I'll make sure it works
Now that is definitely GREAT Customer Service. Its great to see a new and growing company that understands this.

fourspeednup
03-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Now that is definitely GREAT Customer Service. Its great to see a new and growing company that understands this.
Just trying to keep up with whipple J/K :D :D
I hope patrick deosn't get pissed about me talking about it, but I saw the cover done for Kachina26 earlier this evening and it came out absolutely sick. I was wondering how the Kachina logo was going to come out and it's pretty sweet! My favorite so far...the detail work is amazing :cool:

roln 20s
03-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks Zack--anyone interested can check the new thread for Kachina 26's custom Boat Bling cover. Another great looking final product--pictures don't do it justice.
Thanks again,
Patrick

phebus
03-31-2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks Rick--its all about quality and customer service. Quality I can demand, customer service I personally control and can guarantee. Anything I can do to help customers--I WILL. Speaking of that- you going to Havasu this weekend? I'll be out there and I'll get you set up.
Roln 20s
Patrick, it seems like we are on the opposite week schedule. No, we won't be out this weekend, but will be out April 9th-14th if you are out during that time hopefully we can hook up.
Thanks, Rick

BarryMac
03-31-2005, 08:51 AM
curious, are you planning on doing anything like this for a 454? On of those would look great under the engine hatch on my Jet...

roln 20s
03-31-2005, 11:47 PM
curious, are you planning on doing anything like this for a 454? On of those would look great under the engine hatch on my Jet...
Hello- we are definately considering it. I'm not sure how far along this may be. Please send me an email (patrick@boatbling.net) with some pics of your motor. I'd be happy to look at it and see what we can come up with.
Thanks again,
Patrick