PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember

topless
03-29-2005, 02:31 AM
the 15 yr old girl that was hitch hiking from Las Vegas area to Corona California to see her Grandfather back in the late 70's? She was picked up by a psycho old man named Larry Singleton who repeatedly raped her,beat her and then chopped her arms off to make sure there were no finger pronts. Anyway, I met her last weekend and she is such a nice person who actually seems well adjusted. It just goes to show you what the human mind can endure. By the way, I bet she can kick your azz in a game of pool. It just really touched me and I had to share what a fighter she is to have survived and to have shared her story with so many victems of violent crimes.

FMluvswater
03-29-2005, 02:36 AM
Wow. More power to her. I've never heard of her until now but her courage is admirable. Thanks for sharing about her survival and from the sounds of it her vitality. :cool:

topless
03-29-2005, 05:55 AM
That guy was POS. I just hope he suffered long and hard with his cancer. I was reading that he tried to say he was framed the first time and the time he killed the other woman it was self defense. What an idiot. :hammer2:

Jbb
03-29-2005, 05:59 AM
I just watched a show about her ...on Sunday...Discovery channel I think.....2 failed marriages ...constant nightmares 2 kids....she has not had an easy time of it...she has also become something of an artist ...her works sell at art collections...

topless
03-29-2005, 06:10 AM
I didn't ask her any questions at all. I did talk to her friends that were there and they told me the story. I heard it was 3 mairrages and 3 kids. I looked it up on the internet. I guess being an idiot myself from Texas and not watching much television, I was unaware. She is a remarkable person to have survived all this. She gave me her phone number so she might become my bar buddy. And by the way guys, she is HOT and leave her alone or I'll kick your ass. :supp:

MagicMtnDan
03-29-2005, 06:14 AM
I just watched a show about her ...on Sunday...Discovery channel I think.....2 failed marriages ...constant nightmares 2 kids....she has not had an easy time of it...she has also become something of an artist ...her works sell at art collections...
Not to hijack your (very admirable) thread but look, Jbb posted...his own words! :jawdrop:

topless
03-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Not to hijack your (very admirable) thread but look, Jbb posted...his own words! :jawdrop:LMAO!!!!!!!! I'm impressed.

hoolign
03-29-2005, 07:29 AM
Ya know..how can you not admire someone that has a will that strong!.I cant even imagine what that poor girl endured at the hands of that monster...that is a true horror story!..The bastard did not even come close to getting what he deserved! I don't think there is a punishment that monster could have been put through that would have been suitable! That woman my friends is tough!.It's very good to hear that she is doing well! and when we think we have things bad ..a story like that really puts things into perspective!! God bless her and her courage! Topless...when you see her again...buy her a drink buy her a drink from the hoolign!

topless
03-29-2005, 07:50 AM
Topless...when you see her again...buy her a drink buy her a drink from the hoolign!You betcha I will.....hell, I'll get her loaded for the whole ***boat crew. :)