PDA

View Full Version : Kim Hanson in the news???

Jordy
03-29-2005, 07:10 AM
All I can say is wow... :jawdrop:
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/jordy/hanson.jpg
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Thats funny, just don't quit your day job..........( . )( . )...........you suck at chop shop :sleeping:

Jordy
03-29-2005, 08:16 AM
you suck at chop shop :sleeping:
Shit, this coming from someone who would leave the part he was putting into a b&w picture in color? Kim, I've seen your attempts and this one that took about 2 minutes puts your best work to shame. ;) :eek: :cool:

uclahater
03-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Jordy
LMAO :coffeycup :D
Jordy you goin to phoenix :confused:

dmontzsta
03-29-2005, 10:53 AM
haha...
Kim Hanson owned again. :eek:

Jordy
03-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Jordy
LMAO :coffeycup :D
Jordy you goin to phoenix :confused:
Wouldn't miss it. :D

Kim Hanson
03-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Shit, this coming from someone who would leave the part he was putting into a b&w picture in color? Kim, I've seen your attempts and this one that took about 2 minutes puts your best work to shame. ;) :eek: :cool:
I haven't even attempted at doing black & white one..............( . )( . )......... :notam: :coffeycup

Kim Hanson
03-30-2005, 09:35 AM
haha...
Kim Hanson owned again. :eek:
Hop out if here RiceBoy..........( . )( . )............ :2purples: :eek:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72navipic.jpg

uclahater
03-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Kim gets handled, and comes back with this week a** S*** :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
03-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Get your tits out of your eyes and put on you bi-focals, look at the lettering in there........wrong! This is an Ameritard AD, you guys are ****ed up down there..........( . )( . )..........Has Billy Boob got that San Fran Mobile of yours painted yet! :mix: Have you got a cover for it, or he must supply them for his paint jobs right tits wiggle!

Jordy
03-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I haven't even attempted at doing black & white one..............( . )( . )......... :notam: :coffeycup
I know you haven't. All weak shit you throw up that's black and white has whatever you chopped into it still in color. That was the point I was making. ;)

Kim Hanson
03-30-2005, 02:08 PM
I know you haven't. All weak shit you throw up that's black and white has whatever you chopped into it still in color. That was the point I was making. ;)
Okay Jordy, you where trying to funny for the V-Drive Clowns ( sorry ya own one , I see its for sale still ) Lettering is done by yourself, no add it weird paint shit!.........( . )( . )..........Ask Jas :D

Jordy
03-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Damn, and my Hanslator is still in the shop so I don't have any idea WTF you just said Kim... :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Kim Hanson
03-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Damn, and my Hanslator is still in the shop so I don't have any idea WTF you just said Kim... :confused: :rolleyes: :D
Its not my job to keep talking to you :crossx: Okay, first you color in the lettering and start with fresh text :rolleyes: ........( . )( . )........... :p

You Te
03-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Just like Roland handles your wife Hater.

uclahater
03-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Just like Roland handles your wife Hater.
Only while IM nailen yours :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

uclahater
03-31-2005, 08:38 PM
On second thought I take that back I wouldnt nail your wife with Lucky's dick :hammer2: :eat:

Jetboatguru
03-31-2005, 09:11 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,
Elvis has left the building!! UCLAhater just knocked Tom the F U CK OUT!!!

Kim Hanson
03-31-2005, 10:02 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,
Thats just foreplay Tony........( . )( . )........... :confused:

You Te
04-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Only while IM nailen yours :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I remember that, frist, you could not get it up and when you did she keep saying, is it in.

You Te
04-01-2005, 06:30 AM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,
That's funny coming from you Scarlata, I remember someone throwing you in a wet papper sack and you had to call 911 so you could get out.

dmontzsta
04-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Kim that was weak. Now take my head off and leave yours on there you big jackass.

Kim Hanson
04-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Kim that was weak. Now take my head off and leave yours on there you big jackass.
Ya okay, what ever you say! Now get back to that kids gig you doing.......( . )( . )...........ya Rice Boy Nincomepoop :rollside: :notam: :D

uclahater
04-01-2005, 08:27 AM
I remember that, frist, you could not get it up and when you did she keep saying, is it in.
Funny you should say that :D While we were laying there in your bed talking she asked me f I knew who "Guru" was :notam:I asked her why did she want to know and she said Because you kept calling his name out everytime you guys were having sex :squiggle:
She also justified our relationship because of your affair with Kimmy :coffeycup She told me that if you could sleep with another women, that she could sleep with another man :boxingguy :lightsabe
Hater wins again

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Hater,
I can honestly say this does not surprise me that Tom screams my name while he is attempting to have sex. He is probably just frustrated that his sheep won't hold still and he screams out my name. What a chump.

Kim Hanson
04-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Funny you should say that :D While we were laying there in your bed talking she asked me f I knew who "Guru" was :notam:I asked her why did she want to know and she said Because you kept calling his name out everytime you guys were having sex :squiggle:
She also justified our relationship because of your affair with Kimmy :coffeycup She told me that if you could sleep with another women, that she could sleep with another man :boxingguy :lightsabe
Hater wins again
Yo buss dis. Hatuh, I heard you gets a li'l wee wee dat only midgets an' Chinese think its big? You keep pullin on it long enough an' it might git to 3" son, look at what you did wit those tittys uh yours........( . )( . )...... Sheeit! :D

uclahater
04-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Yo buss dis. Hatuh, I heard you gets a li'l wee wee dat only midgets an' Chinese think its big? You keep pullin on it long enough an' it might git to 3" son, look at what you did wit those tittys uh yours........( . )( . )...... Sheeit! :D
I heard you dont have a weenie at all :jawdrop: :jawdrop: GIRL :idea: :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Yall liss'n here. yall gots the wennie, I have a pecker...totally different thin, yall use yours ta tickleem , I use mine ta mekkem say "ahhh baby give it ta me faster"........( . )( . )........Then i tellem that was v-drive speeds an' kick it over ta OB power an' then they sin, Give it ta me BABY ahh, ahh, anhh! Life of an OB feller is there anythin better, oh ya smackin 'rounst some slow ass maw****ers that recon they year fast! Tell yall squeese that I said ' HI......... Ya reckon? :D :D

You Te
04-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Yes it's true, Tony Scarlata and I were once lovers, we liked rough sex with random me in hotel rooms.
I liked to bring in a female on occasion but Scarlata wanted no part of it.
He is a sausage/tube steak man only.
We broke it off.

You Te
04-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Funny, that's the word on the street about you Hater.
In fact, I saw it written on the wall in the mens room.

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Wow, have you been working all day? We have been having a blast. Sucks to be you too!!
BWAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

You Te
04-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Tony Scarlata, now that's a joke.

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 09:05 PM
You got me there :idea: :idea:

uclahater
04-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Funny, that's the word on the street about you Hater.
In fact, I saw it written on the wall in the mens room.
Dont be angry because I've been nailen your wife, and I exposed your fetish about GURU.
I just wanted to thank you your wife was the tightest lay I ever had she felt just like a virgin :D She said she didnt realize that you were hung like a 2 year old
Im gonna nail her in the Shitter next time so she'll be walkin funny again, but you'll be able to guide her threw it cause your very familiar with gettin nailed in the shitter :hammer2: :hammer2:
T.K.O

You Te
04-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Dont be angry because I've been nailen your wife, and I exposed your fetish about GURU.
I just wanted to thank you your wife was the tightest lay I ever had she felt just like a virgin :D She said she didnt realize that you were hung like a 2 year old
Im gonna nail her in the Shitter next time so she'll be walkin funny again, but you'll be able to guide her threw it cause your very familiar with gettin nailed in the shitter :hammer2: :hammer2:
T.K.O
Yes my wife is hung, she sure likes your tight ass Hater.

You Te
04-01-2005, 10:00 PM
You got me there :idea: :idea:
Yep, nothing but love for ya Tony.

lucky
04-05-2005, 06:14 AM
Hater,
I can honestly say this does not surprise me that Tom screams my name while he is attempting to have sex. He is probably just frustrated that his sheep won't hold still and he screams out my name. What a chump.
that was bbbbbhhhhhaaaaadddddddddd toney :messedup:

lucky
04-05-2005, 06:18 AM
hey ut and kimmie --
I finialy figured it out -- the only k's that these spoon jocky's manhandle comes in a box -- Buck up to wheaties boys ..... :crossx: :eek: :D
you guys missed me didn't you

Kim Hanson
04-05-2005, 07:23 AM
hey ut and kimmie --
I finialy figured it out -- the only k's that these spoon jocky's manhandle comes in a box -- Buck up to wheaties boys ..... :crossx: :eek: :D
Your avatar focking kills me..............( . )( . )........... :D

Roland the Fisherman
04-05-2005, 07:27 AM
hey ut and kimmie --
Like I said Lucky, one day those guys are just gonna kill you. :D

lucky
04-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Like I said Lucky, one day those guys are just gonna kill you. :D
WELL - AT THE RACES THEY WILL EITHER KICK MY ASS OR BUY ME LUNCH :D AND I ' DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE ENOUGHT TIME BETWEEN ROUNDS TO TRY TO POUND MY ASS - AS I'LL BE SITTING DOWN :D :messedup: :coffeycup :coffeycup

uclahater
04-05-2005, 10:07 AM
WELL - AT THE RACES THEY WILL EITHER KICK MY ASS OR BUY ME LUNCH :D AND I ' DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE ENOUGHT TIME BETWEEN ROUNDS TO TRY TO POUND MY ASS - AS I'LL BE SITTING DOWN
You goin to phoenix Lucky, how bout you Roland :idea: :idea: :D :D Or are you guys going to stay home, and pass my wife back, and forth between you guys :burningm: :burningm: :mad: :supp:

lucky
04-05-2005, 10:38 AM
not phoneix , but i will be at redbluff and you will meet me :D

uclahater
04-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I wont be at Red Bluff, but probably chowchilla :idea: :supp:, but why make the wait so long why dont you just show up to phoenix :D IM really looking for the group hug I see happinin :eat: ;)

lucky
04-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I wont be at Red Bluff, but probably chowchilla :idea: :supp:, but why make the wait so long why dont you just show up to phoenix :D IM really looking for the group hug I see happinin :eat: ;)
i might ???? make chow - but not for sure ? man chow is a small lake for circles :D

Roland the Fisherman
04-05-2005, 02:30 PM
pass my wife back, and forth between you guys :burningm: :burningm: :mad: :supp:
:( Tax time, I gots no xtra cash!

Roman 1
04-05-2005, 08:24 PM
hey ut and kimmie --
come on slim, you don't know the first thing about wheaties or boats :rolleyes:
spoken in your language-----> open wide velvet throat, here cums my manhandle! :eek:
R1 :hammer2:

You Te
04-06-2005, 07:31 AM
spoken in your language-----> open wide velvet throat, here cums my manhandle!
You mean here comes one of the multi names I hide behind.

lucky
04-06-2005, 09:39 AM
come on slim, you don't know the first thing about wheaties or boats :rolleyes:
spoken in your language-----> open wide velvet throat, here cums my manhandle! :eek:
R1 :hammer2:
translated = i don't have boat - i don't have game - i have nothing :D
roman - you ever think about hanging out at the pickle parks and working for spare change ???? :coffeycup