PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell Happened At Modesto Res?

Alky Eater
03-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey squiddin Thunder have you run over anybody lately? Why dont you post up the story on how you went to save the day and ended up running over the top of the them.
GEEEEEEEEEEEZUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~

Sangster
03-29-2005, 09:09 AM
:frown: :frown: :frown:

fleetimus
03-29-2005, 09:23 AM
Alky Eater,I have pretty much sat back at laughed at you. This is over the line!!! If you were there is one thing, but to take a shot at someone elses misfortune is BS. Those of us with some scruples and decency are glad no one was hurt. Anything can happen at any time. I for one is very aware of that. There are many decent people in this boating community. If you are bent on being a total jerk, find someplace that appreciates your total lack of decency.
If you want to discuss this; 530 320-0549. Tim Cook
I do not hide behind a computer.

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey squiddin Thunder have you run over anybody lately? Why dont you post up the story on how you went to save the day and ended up running over the top of the them.
Your a Dickhead !!!!
Yes I had a 33 year old parts failure. Yes I hit the back of Bone Collectors boat. No I will not hire an Attorney !!! Denver and I are working this out along with the help of Steve G. Denvers boat is fixable and is getting fixed.
Denver has all my info, if he ever needs to contact me about this !!!
I am just glad that no one was hurt and no boats lost !!!
Now as for you "Alky Eater" this is the thanks I get for going and grabbing your gas can ??? Instead of letting your ass sit out there and sink ???
Why didn't you introduse yourself as Akly Eater ????
I think and others do to that I would have given you a run for your money !!!
Your slow insulting ass needs to wake up and smell the coffee !!!
BTW- Alky Eater has a White and Green Sanger Shovelnose Hydro !!!
..........................It may run 90mph down wind !!!.......................
Hey Steelcomp you would have Smoked him like a cheep Cigar !!!

superdave013
03-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Jim, sorry to hear you had troubles. Hope it all works out for both you and the other guy.
Alki, kicking a guy when he is down seems to come back twice as bad.

460 jus getn it
03-29-2005, 10:54 AM
why are people such assholes. someone was helping another boater out and had a little accident. thank god no one was hurt. asshole eater its people like u that make me laugh my ass off at there ignorence and stupidty. jim dont get your head down u did the right thing in helping another boater out.

LakesOnly
03-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Ass
Licking
Kindless
Yellowbelly
Even
As
Tensions
Elevate
Radically
Get off this forum; nobody wants a trouble maker like you here. :yuk:
LO

Jeanyus
03-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Ass
Licking
Kindless
Yellowbelly
Even
As
Tensions
Elevate
Radically
Get off this forum; nobody wants a trouble maker like you here. :yuk:
LO
Good one lakes, glad to hear your head did not get damaged, hope to see you at CFW soon.

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Is this the Green & White Metal Flake Sanger Shovelnose that showed up at CFW on NYD in the afternoon (after most of the faster boats had left) and thought he was all that.....
I am very possibly wrong I recieved this PM from an unnamed source that I trust !!!!
I dont know who the guy is that you got a gas can for but its not Alky Ass, trust me.
So I am wrong !!!!
How the Hell could that guy be at the Delta testing and know so much about what happend at the pond ???

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 11:52 AM
What The Hell Happened At Modesto Res?
The Easter Bunny showed up by Boat !!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3766DSCF0025-med.jpg

BigBlockOldsJet
03-29-2005, 12:41 PM
This Alky Eater character thinks that he is clever individual and there won't be any repercussions for his posts because he will continue to remain anonymous. We all know it has to be somebody that is already a member of the boards using an alias because he hasn't got the intestinal fortutude to express his true self under his real name. As we all know the hot boater community is a very close knit group of people, so it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, it might not be next month but eventually his identity will be revealed. When it does comes out I have a strong feeling that there will no time for unwanted explanations in between ass kickings.

Alky Eater
03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Big block olds, I would be the first one to step up to the plate with you. Your mouth is making me puke. You will soon meet me and it will be a rude awakening for you should you choose to go down that road. Lets here the story squiddin thunder. If it was such a brave a glorious deed you pulled off, why is nobody mentioning it? I can tell you why. Because you were driving an unsafe boat and so was the guy that crashed into the dam.

fleetimus
03-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Obviously you do not have any balls or a pecker. Pick up the phone and call someone that does not hide behind the internet. I think your mother still has your first diaper bronzed. Plus your father never did not give you a baseball mitt, just used your face as a backstop.
Be a man
I live in Rocklin. In case you had a bad moment, my # is 530 320-0549
Tim Cook owner of the little black sparrow.
If you do not respond, it will be known that your di** would be lost in your ear!!!

Kindsvater Flat
03-29-2005, 11:09 PM
Were you talking about these guys in this hydro?
http://www.wildboats.com/images/camp%20far%20west%2001-01-05/cfw-27.jpg
http://www.wildboats.com/images/camp%20far%20west%2001-01-05/cfw-31.jpg

Alky_Eater
03-30-2005, 06:33 AM
Ok, I am sorry for stirring up so much drama on this board. See, I only have a two inch tool so I have to make up for my shortcomings in a different way. I am the jealous low life coward that everyone says I am. I do have a boat but it is a pile of junk that couldn't go 60 miles per hour over Niagra Falls. I didn't show at Camp Far West over the Easter weekend because I knew that I was going to get my ass handed to me in more ways than one. You will have to excuse my stupidity because my IQ is no more than my dress size. I will try to stop making jealous comments. But if one or two happen to slip out, they are only a reflection in the mirror of me.

steelcomp
03-30-2005, 06:44 AM
How many alky eaters we got here? How is it that your last post is number two, and the one before that was number 36?

roostwear
03-30-2005, 06:47 AM
The last one was alky_eater with an underscore... the first has a space between the words

steelcomp
03-30-2005, 06:53 AM
The last one was alky_eater with an underscore... the first has a space between the words
Yeah...I saw that. Good one.

CARLSON-JET
03-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Ok, I am sorry for stirring up so much drama on this board. See, I only have a two inch tool so I have to make up for my shortcomings in a different way. I am the jealous low life coward that everyone says I am. I do have a boat but it is a pile of junk that couldn't go 60 miles per hour over Niagra Falls. I didn't show at Camp Far West over the Easter weekend because I knew that I was going to get my ass handed to me in more ways than one. You will have to excuse my stupidity because my IQ is no more than my dress size. I will try to stop making jealous comments. But if one or two happen to slip out, they are only a reflection in the mirror of me.
That there is some funny shit !!!

olbiezer
03-30-2005, 07:15 AM
why all the hostilities anyway? someone tryed to help out someone else and i guess it didnt go down as smoth as everyone would have liked. info was passed and everyone will get made whole. does the bitchin ever quit on here? just my 2 cents worth.

1978 Rogers
03-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Not cool.
This place is here to pass around information to help others out. I've found it's a close community of people and everyone willing to help out another in need. I'm very thankful of help I've gotten on here. Threads like this don't help anyone. Buzz off.

Oldsquirt
03-30-2005, 07:43 AM
How many alky eaters we got here? How is it that your last post is number two, and the one before that was number 36?
Looks like we have an imposter, Steel. You will note that Alky Eater #1 has one space in his name and Alky Eater #2 has 2 spaces. So clever :rolleyes:

1978 Rogers
03-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Looks like we have an imposter, Steel. You will note that Alky Eater #1 has one space in his name and Alky Eater #2 has 2 spaces. So clever :rolleyes:
How about 36 posts compared to 2.

Infomaniac
03-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Your out of here asswipe. And stay the f*ck out.

Infomaniac
03-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Not that that was not deserved or funny but please retire this usermname.

CARLSON-JET
03-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Alky Eater
Banned heh heh ... the BOOT has spoken.

Her454
03-30-2005, 09:16 AM
Hot Boat strikes again :) ................Thanks Ron, its about time. We all know its like killing flies in a sandstorm tho, they will return under another chicken shit V-Drive anonymity to bash others for their own insecurities.

Berryessa Billy-Bob
03-30-2005, 09:20 AM
How do you no its a vdrive guy? :confused:

slotracer
03-30-2005, 09:34 AM
you dare question the great her454. watch out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxingguy
pat(slotracer) :rollside:

Her454
03-30-2005, 09:37 AM
How do you no its a vdrive guy? :confused:
Isn't it always? ;) Interesting how your signature reads under your avatar and you were the first to comment on that............ LMAO.

superdave013
03-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Isn't it always? ;) Interesting how your signature reads under your avatar and you were the first to comment on that............ LMAO.
Not always, I will give you most of the time though.
Check out Info layin the smackdown in Hammer's turff. ;)

Her454
03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Not always, I will give you most of the time though.
Check out Info layin the smackdown in Hammer's turff. ;)
Ok, MOST of the time it seems to .....circle back to the V-Drive guys........ ;) I noticed that "out of territory smack down" too......gonna be a Mod war before we know it LOL.............

superdave013
03-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Ok, MOST of the time it seems to .....circle back to the V-Drive guys........ ;) I noticed that "out of territory smack down" too......gonna be a Mod war before we know it LOL.............
As long as it don't affect that back tat in your avatar it's all good. Hey, could you lower those britches a bit. I'd like to see the bottom pulley to know how much boost you're running. ;)

Infomaniac
03-30-2005, 10:56 AM
You guys are too much.
Dealing with a member is everyone's turf. LOL

superdave013
03-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Dood, you just called Her454 a guy! :cool:

Berryessa Billy-Bob
03-30-2005, 11:04 AM
As long as it don't affect that back tat in your avatar it's all good. Hey, could you lower those britches a bit. I'd like to see the bottom pulley to know how much boost you're running. ;)
Back tat = Tramp stamp

Her454
03-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Back tat = Tramp stamp
Its an avatar pic from a magazine, not on my back, but thanks for your opinion.

LVjetboy
03-30-2005, 12:01 PM
"...another chicken shit V-Drive anonymity..."
:D Hey now :D
jer

Her454
03-30-2005, 12:12 PM
"...another chicken shit V-Drive anonymity..."
:D Hey now :D
jer
And coming from a V-Drive Groupie and all................ :supp: I can honestly say "anonymity" has never been an issue with you, and thats to be respected.

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Back tat = Tramp stamp
wrong thing to say about a ex-moderator...but then again with a name like "Billy-bob"...... :eat: LOSER!!!!

Jordy
03-30-2005, 03:44 PM
wrong thing to say about a moderator...but then again with a name like "Billy-bob"...... :eat: LOOSER!!!!
I'm sure you meant "loser" not "looser" as in the opposite of tighter. ;)

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm sure you meant "loser" not "looser" as in the opposite of tighter. ;)
thanks for the spelling lesson JOOORDY oops I did it again...what the hell you been up to???

Her454
03-30-2005, 03:51 PM
wrong thing to say about a moderator...but then again with a name like "Billy-bob"...... :eat: LOSER!!!!
I am not a Moderator..:hammerhea ....................

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 03:52 PM
I am not a Moderator..:hammerhea ....................
oops...I'm getting hammered from all sides.....EX-moderator!!