PDA

View Full Version : Internet Cafe in Havasu???

dimarcobros
03-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Is there one? Or a place where I could plug in my laptop to do come work? :confused:
DMB

Havasu_Dreamin
03-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Southeast corner of Lake Havasu Avenue and McCulloch. It's in the mall type area West of Denny's. I think it's the one that used to be over by Blockbuster.

phebus
03-30-2005, 01:05 PM
Southeast corner of Lake Havasu Avenue and McCulloch. It's in the mall type area West of Denny's. I think it's the one that used to be over by Blockbuster.
Nope, was at the center last week eating at Chico's, and that one has gone out. Something called the Flip Flop shop or somethig like that is going in there.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Nope, was at the center last week eating at Chico's, and that one has gone out. Something called the Flip Flop shop or somethig like that is going in there.
You are correct. But that is on the Northeast corner shopping area on McCulloch and Lake Havasu Avenue, over by Blockbuster. There was a sign over on the Southeast corner of Lake Havasu Avenue and McCulloch last weekend advertising the Internet Cafe. It's in the Smokers Friendly, or whatever the hell it is called, strip mall area. It's across the street from Walgreens and right next to Denny's.

riverracerx
03-30-2005, 03:06 PM
We need WiFi in the channel, so we can all hang out on our boats and chat on the ***boat boards at the same time.
"Hey, I am on the island side. See me?"

Mrs.Racer277
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
What about Starbucks?

Eliminator 4 Life
03-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Is there one? Or a place where I could plug in my laptop to do come work? :confused:
DMB
Come om DMB who the hell wants the net when your in Havasu and who wants to think about work :D :D

TCHB
03-30-2005, 04:54 PM
I wondered about Mohave Colledge on Industrial Ave???

BoatPI
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Hot Boat ought to set up FREE Wi Fi in the channel! :eat:

Mrs.Racer277
03-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Hot Boat ought to set up FREE Wi Fi in the channel! :eat:
I think that would be a sure sign of HB addiction right there. :D

dimarcobros
03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Come om DMB who the hell wants the net when your in Havasu and who wants to think about work :D :D
The whole story is this......we are going on a trip from Wednesday night until Sunday on April 13th. Some friends are coming out on Thursday night and one of them needs to have internet access for email and what not on a deal he is closing on Friday morning. I am going to be on the boat until noon or so and pick him up in the channel when he is done. I dont go there to work.....just play. :D
DMB

24RODjr
03-31-2005, 03:50 PM
I know the Queen's bay has internet, but you have to be a guest.
Starbucks doesn't have it yet (or at least not at this time last year).
The Internet cafe is OK, but their hours suck (such is life in Havasu...no such thing as 24x7). Too bad you all don't work for businesses that have offices in Havasu, Parker and Bullhead. You could just cruise on in and use their network if you had to ;)

uncle larry
03-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Stop by the new jokerswild office in the channel. above the ice cream shop at the enlish village..
we got internet for you...
just let me know when and who's coming

Phat Matt
03-31-2005, 08:01 PM
DMB
What kind of work do you want to do you perv? ;)

WHIPPED502
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
The library has computers that are hooked up to the internet. I have never used it,but I know people that go to send and retrieve email.

Wicked Game
04-03-2005, 06:35 PM
DMB
There's a coffee shop called The Java Hut... :idea: or something like that at the top of McCulloch at Accoma, in the Smith's center. It's around the corner from Smiths. Best part is, if you buy coffee, it's free. Starbucks won't have internet connection until T-Mobil comes to town. We checked. Hope it helps.

Racer277
04-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Stop by the new jokerswild office in the channel. above the ice cream shop at the enlish village..
Thanks Larry, I'll take ya up on that!
"You got it boss, I'm working from home today...." :D

redneckgirl
04-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Man you really have it made now!!!! :D :D You guys rock!!! See ya at the Shockwave Regatta!!!! :D :D
RNG