PDA

View Full Version : spring break time............

a catered life
03-30-2005, 01:19 PM
:sleeping: i planned a week long trip for the entire family............2 days a silverwood one day traveling up to naci and three days camping there. :supp: since its my first time going to naci is there any thing i should look out for or anything i should make sure to let the kids do? does anyone know what is the best place to camp since they do first come first serve? and will anyone be up there next weekend april 7-9? :D

WYRD
03-30-2005, 01:21 PM
What days are you gonna be at silverwood? Maybe we could meet up for the day :D

Havasu Luvr
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah, let me know what day, it's only a 40 min tow for me. we could bs over a cold drink of choice :D

WYRD
03-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, let me know what day, it's only a 40 min tow for me. we could bs over a cold drink of choice :D
You gonna bring the Shockwave up to Silverwood? I don't think I have met you yet and would like to. I am living in Hesperia.

Havasu Luvr
03-30-2005, 04:17 PM
You gonna bring the Shockwave up to Silverwood? I don't think I have met you yet and would like to. I am living in Hesperia.
Hell Yeah ! ! do it all the time.. We've met about a month ago....the first meeting of the year, Fri night Mad Dogs, you had Elim, Barbi and Show some Skin with ya. Dam I thought I had an unforgettable face :D

WYRD
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Hell Yeah ! ! do it all the time.. We've met about a month ago....the first meeting of the year, Fri night Mad Dogs, you had Elim, Barbi and Show some Skin with ya. Dam I thought I had an unforgettable face :D
Well I tend to get just a little bit drunk at these get togethers so I appoligize but next time you are up for heading to silverwood let me know......
Shane
WYRD :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
03-30-2005, 05:21 PM
:sleeping: i planned a week long trip for the entire family............2 days a silverwood one day traveling up to naci and three days camping there. :supp: since its my first time going to naci is there any thing i should look out for or anything i should make sure to let the kids do? does anyone know what is the best place to camp since they do first come first serve? and will anyone be up there next weekend april 7-9? :D
Hey ACL just watch out for those fish thingies we talked about. :wink:
Have a great time.

a catered life
03-31-2005, 07:15 AM
What days are you gonna be at silverwood? Maybe we could meet up for the day :D
nonday and tuesday

a catered life
03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey ACL just watch out for those fish thingies we talked about. :wink:
Have a great time.
thanks baby :D