PDA

View Full Version : wHILE THE BOSS WAS AWAY??

dossangers
04-01-2005, 08:49 AM
The fastest boats have the HAT the RIGHT way CA'MON!!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3368DSC00049.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2005, 08:51 AM
The right way to suck in a little misplaced water and break a valve and ruin a block and piston. :D

uclahater
04-01-2005, 09:09 AM
That boat to the far right sure looks fast :D :D :D

dossangers
04-01-2005, 09:11 AM
thats why you stay in FRONT! besides i heard WILTON wont come near that thing with the HAT BACKWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
04-01-2005, 09:15 AM
That boat to the far right sure looks fast :D :D :D
Yeah it's not bad!.. ;) :D :D :D

superdave013
04-01-2005, 09:20 AM
thats why you stay in FRONT!
It could be a problem with LAP traffic though! :cool:

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Wayne,
You may have just convinced me to turn that thing around. :eek:

dmontzsta
04-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Some pretty looking boats in that picture.

WILDERTHANU
04-01-2005, 10:32 AM
The fastest boats have the HAT the RIGHT way CA'MON!!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3368DSC00049.jpg
You guys are classic...lmao!!

Hallett
04-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Dam wayne i was looking real hard in the shop thinking
we might get a peak at the top secret boat. next time
you need a wider angle lens. ;)

wsuwrhr
04-01-2005, 03:18 PM
It looks sweet. Too bad you can't see it yet. :cool: :cool:
Brian

dossangers
04-01-2005, 03:41 PM
its The Color Of M$ney And Your Lawn Lmao!!!

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Wayne,
The injector deal is as good as done!!!

dossangers
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Wayne,
The injector deal is as good as done!!!No its done i saw some guys change it yesterday they shall remain nameless! [initials are W and B] :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
04-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Some pretty looking boats in that picture.
You point out which ones they are and I will look and see K.........( . )( . )........... :D I just had toooooooooo!

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Wayne,
The injector deal is as good as done!!!
What kind of fag would do this to such a bitchin boat? Everyone knows that the air flowing over the injector at 115 mph and faster places downforce on the engine causing the tail end of the boat down and the bow up resulting in more top end. Besides the fact that everyone I know with the injector facing forward squats to pee!!!!

dossangers
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey not all of us do the GORDY SHUFFLE!! :supp: :supp:

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Squatting to pee is not a bad thing. It beats holding the big monster. Mr Rankin, there are new Sherriffs in town!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Picture this sheriff,
Your on the back shoot 1 turn away from the start. Everybodys anxious and nobody got enough testing time (as it was all they could do just to show up...as usual). With that 1 straight away left, K-22 mashes the gas momentarily to give the crowd the ever popular K boat bunny hop and lands just perfect sending a wave of water into your forward facing injector hat. The motor inhales all of it spitting a rod through the block and starting a fire. Or Not!....you get my point.
All the preparation, work, money and talent down the shitter from 1 incidental and accidental (hopefully) parade lap wash down....
Or....you face it backward (with no worry's) allowing the guys behind you to see that you beat them at half throttle :jawdrop:
Better safe than sorry. :cool:

dossangers
04-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Never Happened To Julian!!!!

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Kill joy!!! :umm: :umm:

dossangers
04-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Press Release:::::: COLDFIRE will be making a return to PHOENIX for the final RACE of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 05:55 PM
That is bad ass Wayne!!!! Bubby is gonna be busy. Lets form the "Class Bullies"

dossangers
04-01-2005, 06:02 PM
'' my k boat can kick your k boats ASS""

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2005, 06:38 PM
All I'm sayin is.... :cool:
Guru, in the last 2 races, tell your internet fans how many times you've been washed down? :idea: Why risk it? Sure, it looks cool forward but, it looks even cooler backwards while wavin a checkered flag.
Leave it forward playin at the river. :cool:

WILDERTHANU
04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Press Release:::::: COLDFIRE will be making a return to PHOENIX for the final RACE of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Now thats bitchen, I will be making that race FOR SURE. I cant wait to talk to Bubby....looks like he is gonna have his hands full. Good to see this all comming together full swing!! Quite a few race teams in the making this year. :idea:

wsuwrhr
04-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Or....you face it backward (with no worry's) allowing the guys behind you to see that you beat them at half throttle :jawdrop:
:cool:
Now that I agree with.
Water in the cylinders is not a good thing.
Brian

GofastRacer
04-01-2005, 07:21 PM
I saw it!. :wink: :D

dossangers
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
no Guts No Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
04-01-2005, 07:54 PM
All I'm sayin is.... :cool:
Guru, in the last 2 races, tell your internet fans how many times you've been washed down? :idea: Why risk it? Sure, it looks cool forward but, it looks even cooler backwards while wavin a checkered flag.
Leave it forward playin at the river. :cool:Just cause your hero's ran it backwards!!!!!!!! Give it a rest big boy. Having your injector facing the wrong way just looks wrong. And I guarantee you it was started by some slow ass who ran at the back. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: . Hey Jerry are you gonna run your injecter backwards in your retro "K". Boy that would look like a real killer if you did!!! :hammer2: :angry2: :shift:

BILLY.B
04-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Everyone knows that the air flowing over the injector at 115 mph and faster places downforce on the engine causing the tail end of the boat down and the bow up resulting in more top end. Besides the fact that everyone I know with the injector facing forward squats to pee!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!After reading Dave Rankins post , John Force, Kenny Bernstein, Connie Kalitta, & Don Schumacher Racing have decided to turn there injector FAG STYLE :jawdrop: so they can pick up some needed mile an hour. Hell if at 115 mph gives you lift they should really be able to make that baby dance at 325. My prediction...By the world finals they should be running around 350. Why didn't they think of this sooner :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Just cause your hero's ran it backwards!!!!!!!! Give it a rest big boy. Having your injector facing the wrong way just looks wrong. And I guarantee you it was started by some slow ass who ran at the back. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: . Hey Jerry are you gonna run your injecter backwards in your retro "K". Boy that would look like a real killer if you did!!! :hammer2: :angry2: :shift:
Plain old common sense...
I know some of you guys have enough coin to throw away motors trying to look cool but,
getting towed in with a dnf and junk parts doesn't look too cool to me.
Mine will be forward at the river and facing aft on the racecourse. :cool:

BILLY.B
04-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Plain old common sense...
I know some of you guys have enough coin to throw away motors trying to look cool.
C'MON DADDY WAR BUCKS!!!!!. Who you kidding???. We ran my "K" for 3 years facing the RIGHT WAY and never got wet down. We ran the Force K11 boat for 4yrs with the hat facing the RIGHT WAY and got wet down once when Bob Goetel cut us off and we still finished 2nd. I could go on and on but the way I see it is MONKEY SEE, MONEY DOOO. Gordy hauled ass with it facing backwards so it must be the way to go. Only difference with the other K's???????????????????. Lack of BALLS or just can't find the handle. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

dossangers
04-01-2005, 08:27 PM
ahmen MY Brotha MY Setiments Exactly!! pre Gordy Kicked Ass!!

GofastRacer
04-01-2005, 08:35 PM
LMAO, you guys are too funny!.. :D :D :D

dossangers
04-01-2005, 08:42 PM
I think in the 70's there were some fast guys around driving K's I know why gordy turned the hat around cus back then he had a MULLET and it would have got SUCKED IN THE HAT THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supp: :supp:

Rexone
04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
I think in the 70's there were some fast guys around driving K's
I recall a couple :smile:
Would be interesting to compare some lap times of old with lap times of new on same courses. :jawdrop:
I think I'll design a new hat rotator assembly so you can just push a button on the wheel and turn your hat around depending on whether your the ass kicker or the ass kickee on any particular day. :smile:
or perhaps a little lexan wind deflector that pops up in front of the hat at the first sign of moisture in the air.
and some hidden nozzles in the transom you can hit to hose down your buddy right before he tries to go by you.

wsuwrhr
04-01-2005, 09:00 PM
and some hidden nozzles in the transom you can hit to hose down your buddy right before he tries to go by you.
Angle up the water dumps a bit...
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2005, 09:29 PM
C'MON DADDY WAR BUCKS!!!!!. Who you kidding???. We ran my "K" for 3 years facing the RIGHT WAY and never got wet down. We ran the Force K11 boat for 4yrs with the hat facing the RIGHT WAY and got wet down once when Bob Goetel cut us off and we still finished 2nd. I could go on and on but the way I see it is MONKEY SEE, MONEY DOOO. Gordy hauled ass with it facing backwards so it must be the way to go. Only difference with the other K's???????????????????. Lack of BALLS or just can't find the handle. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Guru's allready been washed down more than that... :sleeping: good thing his was backwards. :idea:
If it saves just 1 motor (or 1st place) its worth it. But then again you guys were known to travel with a few extra motors must be nice$$$$$! :shift:

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Jerry,
I'm just sayin,
We will give it a try and see what happens. We are bringing the lines to change it back should we have to. Hopefully we won't but we will be ready. You just enjoy Hawaii while we slave at the races. :D

uclahater
04-01-2005, 09:42 PM
The K-23 Fastoffering boat will be in Phoenix in November with Ty newton Driving, and a Pfaff power plant. Just finalized the deal with Gordy, and Ty :D :D
So it looks like it will be Wilton vs Jennings all over again :eat: :hammer2:
Tony IM very dissaponted that I wasnt involved in the hat decision :mad: I thought I was apart of the team, and now I realize IM just the Launch, and clean up boy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Jim,
Billy said you would be Ok with it. I just took his word for it. It might have helped if you returned a call every now and then Mr Hater. :D
I think it will be a cold day in hell when Ty gets in a Kboat. :jawdrop:
Call me tomorrow with your flight details

uclahater
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Jim,
Billy said you would be Ok with it. I just took his word for it. It might have helped if you returned a call every now and then Mr Hater. :D
I think it will be a cold day in hell when Ty gets in a Kboat. :jawdrop:
Call me tomorrow with your flight details
Will I be considered a traitor if I let TY drive :confused:
Tony called you back, and never heard back from ya. Left you a message WED, and Thur. :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 10:06 PM
I see ya Lurking Wildchild80 :D

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 10:12 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!After reading Dave Rankins post , John Force, Kenny Bernstein, Connie Kalitta, & Don Schumacher Racing have decided to turn there injector FAG STYLE :jawdrop: so they can pick up some needed mile an hour. Hell if at 115 mph gives you lift they should really be able to make that baby dance at 325. My prediction...By the world finals they should be running around 350. Why didn't they think of this sooner :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
undefined
Billy, in case you haven't noticed those guys are Drag Racing. We are CIRCLE RACING. Check out the NASCAR all the hood scoops are facing backwards pulling the air off the windsheild. So goes the saying DRAG FAGS, or CIRCLE RACERS. We know where you stand

dossangers
04-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Well i know the KING OF HORSEPOWERWONT EVAN BREAK A SWEATand the hat will be suck'in bugs!!!!! I hope phoenix has everybody runnin especially TY! IVE GOT A HIRED OLDSCHOOLER GUN driving mine its the vets versus the yuppies kinda the way they wear there baseball caps its all about EGO!!!! :D :D :D

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Well i know the KING OF HORSEPOWERWONT EVAN BREAK A SWEATand the hat will be suck'in bugs!!!!! its the vets versus the yuppies kinda the way they wear there baseball caps its all about EGO!!!! :D :D :D
I bet when you eat an ice cream cone you start at the bottom!!!!!
Don't you?

dossangers
04-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Whaz Up Mr Dave!

uclahater
04-01-2005, 10:26 PM
either way Tony has the hat he will still destroy the field. So why even argue it doesnt matter at this point
Jim Bandelin, and Tony will put on a good show later in the season, but I dont think Jim will be their first time out in his new boat.
obviously theirs more than one way to skin this cat :idea: Julian dominated one way, and Gordy dominated the other way so I guess they both work :idea:

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Whaz Up Mr Dave!
I was checking out the pictures of Tony at Irvine Lake. The boat looks great, it will be cool to see it in action at Firebird

dossangers
04-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I think billys almost got it stripped to paint!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 10:31 PM
I think billys almost got it stripped to paint!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
He had better srip it. It makes all the other boats in his shop look bad.

dossangers
04-01-2005, 10:33 PM
http://www.spect8foto.com/Events/K5%20Test/Page%201/IMG_0312.jpgWHO ARE THESE JOKERS????

Wildchild80
04-01-2005, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=dossangers]http://www.spect8foto.com/Events/K5%20Test/Page%201/IMG_0312.jpgWHO ARE THESE JOKERS????[/QUO
Can you imagine how fast we could go if we took this racing stuff serious????

Jetboatguru
04-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Dave, I just want to thank you for all the help on the boat. It will be a fun year and I hope everyone runs fast and safe. I am looking forward to racing Bandelin and Guthrie and Junior Hart.
Billy has gone above and beyond the call of duty on the boat and I could not have done this without him.
I feel lucky to have Billy, Bubby, Gordy, Dave, Wayne, Hater, Flat Stupid, Hud, and Joey Grose all involved on the team. Even if we don't win a race it will be a blast.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-02-2005, 12:15 AM
THATS ME, $$DADDY WAR BUCKS$$!!!!!. :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2356K-11_yacht.jpg

Wildchild80
04-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Dave, I just want to thank you for all the help on the boat. It will be a fun year and I hope everyone runs fast and safe. I am looking forward to racing Bandelin and Guthrie and Junior Hart.
Billy has gone above and beyond the call of duty on the boat and I could not have done this without him.
I feel lucky to have Billy, Bubby, Gordy, Dave, Wayne, Hater, Flat Stupid, Hud, and Joey Grose all involved on the team. Even if we don't win a race it will be a blast.
No problem Tony, happy I could help. Now GO GETUM'
Best of Luck
ps. turn the hat around

Wildchild80
04-02-2005, 06:05 AM
I wonder if Kevin Boytin's hat faces forward?

dossangers
04-02-2005, 08:25 AM
I know for a fact thru a friend of a friend that its the CORRECT way SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildchild80
04-02-2005, 10:36 AM
I know for a fact thru a friend of a friend that its the CORRECT way SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wayne,
I am curious to know the theory behind that

Larry Nebb
04-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I wonder if Kevin Boytin's hat faces forward?
I don't know but I hear he better wear a good pair of safty glasses. :eek:

FlatStupid
04-02-2005, 02:55 PM
I feel lucky to have Billy, Bubby, Gordy, Dave, Wayne, Hater, Flat Stupid, Hud, and Joey Grose all involved on the team. Even if we don't win a race it will be a blast. It's a hoot to be a small part of this ! I just hope the crew chief is able to get transportation to the race! :D Tell Kelly to take it easy in her delicate condition. The oscar is ready drama boy :hammer2:

uclahater
04-02-2005, 05:51 PM
It's a hoot to be a small part of this ! I just hope the crew chief is able to get transportation to the race! :D Tell Kelly to take it easy in her delicate condition. The oscar is ready drama boy :hammer2:
Craig look forward to seeing you un phoenix. It really is a blast to hang around this group of guys. I have no doubt that we definately have the most fun of any team out there :D :D
Bubby has to be one of the funniest smart asses around, Mix that with Billy julian, Wayne, and everybody else, and it makes for a bunch of laughs :D

FlatStupid
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Hater, I'm ready! We'll have sum fun, piss sum off,and generally have a good time :D Seeya Friday

Jetboatguru
04-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Craig, I was gonna mess with ya and let you keep calling Carrie, Kelly. But, I cannot be that mean. She really likes to be called Suzanne :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
04-02-2005, 06:24 PM
The plan is too PISS PEOPLE OFF and HAVE FUN!!
I see no problems with us achieving those goals!!!

dossangers
04-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Well i just got a call from LEONARDO DEVINCHI and it looks like ill be putting my boat together next weekend!!! thats the only thing that can keep me from phoenix and the ''wild bunch'' !!!!

wsuwrhr
04-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Well i just got a call from LEONARDO DEVINCHI and it looks like ill be putting my boat together next weekend!!! thats the only thing that can keep me from phoenix and the ''wild bunch'' !!!!
I checked it out on Monday, sure is looking sweet.
Brian

uclahater
04-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Wayne that still gives you two weeks :crossx: So bring your wife and make sure your their :crossx: :crossx: it wont be the same without you :220v:

Jetboatguru
04-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Wayne, I will come down and help you put it together. Just make sure you are in Phoenix!! :220v:

FlatStupid
04-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Craig, I was gonna mess with ya and let you keep calling Carrie, Kelly. But, I cannot be that mean. She really likes to be called Suzanne :jawdrop: See Guru that's the best part of being old. New friends everyday and nobody says anything about the spittle running down my chin! :D Got that Tommy! :hammer2:

Jetboatguru
04-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Believe me,
Billy and I had a long talk about dragging you over the coals with the Kelly thing. But I figure it is best to let you off easy. But I am serious about her preferring to be called Suzanne. Is it next week yet? :D :D
I went shopping today at Costco and the trailer is stocked!

FlatStupid
04-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Believe me,
Billy and I had a long talk about dragging you over the coals with the Kelly thing. But I figure it is best to let you off easy. But I am serious about her preferring to be called Suzanne. Is it next week yet? :D :D
I went shopping today at Costco and the trailer is stocked!Obviously you've never noticed the scar tissue! I've had a lifelong relationship with coal. It started sometime around Christmas 52 years ago. I have hated guys with red suits and beards ever since! Next week begins in 2 hours and 45 minutes for me :D :D

the real k-boat king
04-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Never Happened To Julian!!!!don't be to sure about that.

dossangers
04-04-2005, 09:31 AM
[Quote]: from the KING of HORSEPOWER the reason you guys run them backwords is because you run so far back in the PACK! [unquote] and he never had a washdown engine failer!!!! WELCOME BACK GORDY !! Remember wednesday is the topock cruise all NKRA members will be in attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P. S. we do allow backwords hats :boxed: :boxed: :supp: :supp: