PDA

View Full Version : Cool Cover Canopies

SDLifesaver
04-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Just wanted to thank Jeff for the quick and accurate service on the prop covers I ordered yesterday and already arrived today. The check is in the mail Jeff. Anybody who has cut themselves on a sharp stainless prop will really appreciate these covers. Thanks again Jeff. Job well done. Nick

THATJEFFGUY
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks Nick..I appreciate the business !

Todd969
04-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks Jeff, ordered thursday late afternoon and the Fed-ex driver just left. Awsome service.

Ultrafied
04-02-2005, 03:37 PM
That Jeff guy, pretty cool! O ordered one on Sunday and it was at my house on Tuesday. My friends saw it last weekend and now ordered 2 more yesterday. Jeff is shipping out. Probably the best customer orientated business I have ever see (and pretty nice prop covers as well).
Thanks Jeff .... :D

Chromegorilla
04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
I was showin my peeps on www.donzi.net (my usual stomping grounds) a pic of my new prop cover on the boat and where they could get it and it has been dubbed my "prop bra".... bunch a smart asses I tell ya.

THATJEFFGUY
04-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks Jeff, ordered thursday late afternoon and the Fed-ex driver just left. Awsome service.
Damn slow Fed Ex drivers !! It shoulda been there Friday !! :D

THATJEFFGUY
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
That Jeff guy, pretty cool! O ordered one on Sunday and it was at my house on Tuesday. My friends saw it last weekend and now ordered 2 more yesterday. Jeff is shipping out. Probably the best customer orientated business I have ever see (and pretty nice prop covers as well).
Thanks Jeff .... :D
Thanks Mike ! Hey don't forget...we provide the same service when you buy our custom shade canopies too ! It may take more than a day to ship out though ! :D
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/coolcover10x10