dexman38
04-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Is anyone going out on Memorial day. I will be at Lake Mohave. :idea:

termiteguy
04-03-2005, 08:48 PM
parker 5 days cant wait boat is ready and so are we :D

Beer-30
04-03-2005, 08:51 PM
We'll be at Mojave for Mem day weekend. Probably leaving on Monday (the Holiday) unless we all decide to stay and leave Tuesday.

Kilrtoy
04-03-2005, 08:53 PM
COme on DEX, come on down to the ZOO...
leave that boring lake alone

dexman38
04-03-2005, 08:53 PM
hope to meet you cant wait to get the boat out.

dexman38
04-03-2005, 08:54 PM
o.k. i will make a trip too the zoo probaly on sat.

Phat Matt
04-03-2005, 09:05 PM
I've never missed a big weekend but this Memorial I will. Dr Feniks is graduating so we have to stay in town. At least I'll have a hook up on the prescription meds. ;) :D

Kilrtoy
04-03-2005, 09:09 PM
o.k. i will make a trip too the zoo probaly on sat.
We will be there this weekend also

Phat Matt
04-03-2005, 09:43 PM
We will be there this weekend also
So will we. We're going up Thursday night.

Outnumbered
04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Going to Powell. Can't wait.

dexman38
04-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Where is Frenchie, and Force 26 and SyA :hammer2: [

dexman38
04-03-2005, 09:56 PM
lets hear from the beaumont crew

RiverRatMike
04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
will be at my river house in Parker ;)

rvrpig
04-04-2005, 06:11 AM
Having my Bachelor party all that weekend..not sure if we are gunna go to mohave or havasu...

cola
04-04-2005, 06:21 AM
So will we. We're going up Thursday night.
Also going back Thur. This last weekend was good Fri. looked like a Sat. the channel was packed. I think it was move in day for D row. Going to Laughlin on Fri. PM for a little fun & dinner for my b-day 4/4. See you on the water.
Late, Mike

GHTRIM
04-04-2005, 06:36 AM
We'll be in Havasu all weekend prob. leave on Tues. morn.

BADBLOWN572
04-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Will be in Parker :)

Outnumbered
04-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Having my Bachelor party all that weekend..not sure if we are gunna go to mohave or havasu...
I had mine at Havi. I think you will have more fun there, plus the stippers are free :D

SDLifesaver
04-04-2005, 10:25 AM
We will be in Havasu this weekend as well as Memorial weekend. Looking forward to seeing everybody from the boards. Nick

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Where is Frenchie, and Force 26 and SyA :hammer2: [
alright, alright....i should be at the Zoo, staying at SYA's pad!!! we will most def hook up!! might even need a ride as i could be boatless by then??!!!
:( :D :p

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 10:47 AM
alright, alright....i should be at the Zoo, staying at SYA's pad!!! we will most def hook up!! might even need a ride as i could be boatless by then??!!!
:( :D :p
RubberPay$ for sale?? Say it ain't so :frown:
I'm planning to be out there myself :D

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 10:51 AM
RubberPay$ for sale?? Say it ain't so :frown:
I'm planning to be out there myself :D
its gonna happen, im hoping in the next month or two!!! but if not, then definately by next summer!!!
:cool: got a couple of things to work out first and a couple of places to visit!!! :wink: :hammer2: :hammer2:

jackpunx
04-04-2005, 10:56 AM
We'll be up in Naciamento

mbrown2
04-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Parker...going up for Memorial...staying for the week after..

dexman38
04-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I got room if you need a ride.NO BELLY SHIRTS ON MALES. :p :p

dexman38
04-04-2005, 12:24 PM
may 27 to 30th

abraman1326
04-04-2005, 12:30 PM
I'll be up here in Nor Cal for Memorial. Got 3 spots on Berryessa at Monticello. Going to be off the hook. Let's just hope the life flight doesn't have to land on the bridge yet again. I swear, the birdge in Berryessa is such a crazy place on holiday weekends.
Hey look, I've been here over 6 months now and finally hit 100 posts. Damn I'm a lagger. I guess it makes me a lurker as well huh...
BRA

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Gotta check out all the options Leon. Regardless if you end up with another Shockwave or not it is best to look around. Lots of nice stuff out there. I have to admit that when I looked around the SW 29 was going to be hard to beat when it comes to room, value, quality and of course past relationships. One that you know that peaked my interest was the Sunsation. I decided not to go with the Ultra primarily because of room. The SW had much, much more room than the Ultra. At this point I have it narrowed down to SW or Sunsation when I get serious again. The new house is where my attention is for the time being. Good luck!
By the way...they have room in the 29 plug right now :)
man you were way ahead of me on sunsation!!! what a nice boat...a little $$$ for the desired motors ...but real nice!!!! Stay tuned!!
;) :idea:

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 04:04 PM
I got room if you need a ride.NO BELLY SHIRTS ON MALES. :p :p
yup its gotta be havasu memorial...i forgot we will be on mojave the following weekend!!!! dam run baby!!! you betta be up1!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: :D ;)

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:15 PM
We will be there too!!!! :wink:

nmboats
04-04-2005, 05:43 PM
We will be at Elephant Butte LakeĀ….

dexman38
04-04-2005, 06:12 PM
i will be at the dam run. frenchie what motor are you looking at in the sunsation. raylar is making real hp from the 496.

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 06:17 PM
i will be at the dam run. frenchie what motor are you looking at in the sunsation. raylar is making real hp from the 496.
If i were to end up with a sunsation......really need twins for the sunsation, prob mags, love the ho's ...but in that boat too much $$ most likely!!! SIngle just is not fast enough in that particular boat though!!
man theres several really nice boats that are appealing...it exciting yet confusing!! :rolleyes: :p
cant wait to see ya at the dam run...ill know alot more by then!!! :cool: ;) :hammer2: :hammer2: :rolleyes: :p

INSman
04-04-2005, 06:21 PM
If i were to end up with a sunsation......really need twins for the sunsation, prob mags, love the ho's ...but in that boat too much $$ most likely!!! SIngle just is not fast enough in that particular boat though!!
man theres several really nice boats that are appealing...it exciting yet confusing!! :rolleyes: :p
cant wait to see ya at the dam run...ill know alot more by then!!! :cool: ;) :hammer2: :hammer2: :rolleyes: :p
Dam run, how the heck does one get the invite to this dealio ?? :idea:
Who is going to do any warranty work on a Sunsation out here in CA ??? :jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Da :idea: m run, how the heck does one get the invite to this dealio ??
go to hot spots west, and sign up for tour de goose picnic lake mojave thread...on it add to the list....would be great to hang out with ya....most are staying at laughlin or katherines landing at lake mojave...ive been to everyone ...even the original and they are the best event of the summer!!!
just stay away form me with that new 29'....or ill prob cry!!!!
:( :p

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Dam run, how the heck does one get the invite to this dealio ?? :idea:
Who is going to do any warranty work on a Sunsation out here in CA ??? :jawdrop:
i would imagine sunsation owners like SHOCKWAVE owners dont worry about it...as they are such great boats to begin with!!!

Phat Matt
04-04-2005, 06:27 PM
its gonna happen, im hoping in the next month or two!!! but if not, then definately by next summer!!!
:cool: got a couple of things to work out first and a couple of places to visit!!! :wink: :hammer2: :hammer2:
Do yourself a favor and stop by E-ticket. :D You should wait until next summer anyways so I can be your boat bitch while I am boatless. :D

INSman
04-04-2005, 06:30 PM
go to hot spots west, and sign up for tour de goose picnic lake mojave thread...on it add to the list....would be great to hang out with ya....most are staying at laughlin or katherines landing at lake mojave...ive been to everyone ...even the original and they are the best event of the summer!!!
just stay away form me with that new 29'....or ill prob cry!!!!
:( :p
Where are u staying ??
Best and safest in Laughlin, Harrah's ?????

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Where are u staying ??
Best and safest in Laughlin, Harrah's ?????
we usually stay at edgewater, or harrahs great boat parking, and nice atmosphere!!! although last time we stayed at river palms with phat matt and goldi and it was really nice also!!!!
we have signed up at kl (katherines landing) and got a room there, right by the water with a slip, with about 50 other Hb couples and crews! not sure if there are any rooms left there, but last time we partied in the courtyard with peole all night every night, took late night boat runs... the works..was an absolute blast!!! l
call seven crown resorts i think the # is 800-752-9669, or look in the thread on hot spots west all the info is in thier ...you dont wanna miss it!!!!..Leon
:cool:

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Do yourself a favor and stop by E-ticket. :D You should wait until next summer anyways so I can be your boat bitch while I am boatless. :D
prob will be end of summer regardless, gotta sell my 25' first as you know..and it brings a tear to my eye!!!
:cry: :cry:
and you aint good for a boat 'B'....last two times out you just got drunk of your ass and cuddled under blanke'ys in the cabin with all the girls!!!!?? :rolleyes: :p
oh and drank all the beer!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
your more like the entertainment!!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

ShowSumSkin
04-04-2005, 07:08 PM
I can't wait to see everyone Memorial and for the dam run....I would never miss a party like that, I've heard stories from SYA and Plya Plya....sounds like a great time!!! :D ;)

FRENCHIE
04-04-2005, 07:17 PM
I can't wait to see everyone Memorial and for the dam run....I would never miss a party like that, I've heard stories from SYA and Plya Plya....sounds like a great time!!! :D ;)
OH JUST YOU WAIT!!!
:220v: :hammer2: :hammer2: :p

INSman
04-04-2005, 07:37 PM
i would imagine sunsation owners like SHOCKWAVE owners dont worry about it...as they are such great boats to begin with!!!
Certainly would not be my first worry, just would be in the back of my mind somewhere.. :idea:

FRENCHIE
04-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Certainly would not be my first worry, just would be in the back of my mind somewhere.. :idea:
KEEP IT THERE!!!!
:wink:

Procraftkev
04-05-2005, 01:17 PM
My crew and myself will aslo be at the zoo on memorial weekend, and then the dam run the following weekend. Cant wait! :cool:

Mrs. casean
04-05-2005, 01:25 PM
We'll be at the ZOO too :D I'm sure we'll see a lot of you in the channel??? That's about the safest spot for us to have our boat on the water besides on the trailer that weekend :) We'll get a little beat up... but ready to party!

vegasriverjunkie
04-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I'll be at the zoo also for Memorial Weekend and the dam run the following. Anyone here from Vegas leaving to the zoo or the dam run?

INSman
04-05-2005, 02:38 PM
If you do go on a test run on the Sunsation try to let me know when so I can go. Maybe next year I will be revisiting all of this. Gotta get situated in the new house first. Did I mention the new place has a 60 foot, insulated, air conditioned, tiled RV garage :)
Holy crap, I am thinking you could rent that RV garage out to someone for some big bucks !!! :jawdrop: :D

FRENCHIE
04-05-2005, 02:41 PM
If you do go on a test run on the Sunsation try to let me know when so I can go. Maybe next year I will be revisiting all of this. Gotta get situated in the new house first. Did I mention the new place has a 60 foot, insulated, air conditioned, tiled RV garage :)
hmm i think i just found my new storage facility for when im on mojave!!!
:2purples: :wink:

FRENCHIE
04-05-2005, 02:45 PM
LOL...It will cost ya :)
always does!!!!
:rolleyes: :lightsabe :cry:

INSman
04-05-2005, 02:46 PM
The two car garage is 25 feet deep :) This as well as the RV garage are all connected to the house....I do my walk thru tomorrow. I am pretty friggin' excited
That is awesome !!! Congrats :eek: :D
Who was your builder and what size house did you go with ??
I am building a place, but it is merely dirt right now, almost graded, then probably 8 months to completion. Went with Summit on a 1,900+ house, but the garage is not huge and certainly not an RV garage, just didn't need it yet. :idea:
You in Havasu this weekend ??

FRENCHIE
04-05-2005, 02:48 PM
To tell you the truth I think I could park 3 Tremors in my garages now :) Two straight in the RV and one tweaked to the side in the 2 car garage. All nice, cozy, alarmed and looking good :)
how bout 2.....29's!!!???
:) :)

tamalewagon
04-05-2005, 02:53 PM
will be at my river house in Parker ;)
RRMIKE...Your house at Parker looks awesome. Checked out the pictures of your house. Damn I need to get the family out there quick!

INSman
04-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I will be coming down to Havasu and hanging with Heavy D and his BIG boys.
Congrats on your house purchase :)
Here is some info on the house I bought: http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75315
Sounds very nice !!!
Haven't met Heavy D and that crew, but maybe someday. We have a decent crowd hitting Havasu Hot Laps for some racing Saturday night at 7:30 for some innocent fun if interested !!

INSman
04-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Heavy D's two boys are in HS. One is a junior and one is a freshman. Both 6'4" already :2purples: They might want to come by and participate while we drink...lol I will mention it to them.
Drinking is probably a safer bet anyway !! I am sure we will run into you somewhere if not on the track :smile:

INSman
04-05-2005, 03:52 PM
I am launching on Friday at 10AM and will cruise thru the channel before heading out on the lake. Post a pic of your boat and I will keep an eye out for it.
Tom
Tom
The boat is what you see below in my signature line, the 23' Dana !!
25' Tremor for you right, picture ??

FRENCHIE
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
SORRY...i DON'T DISPLAY THE SIGS' BUT I WILL ALLOW IT AND CHECK IT OUT.
Yes, here is mine:
http://www.mikesnetworking.net/sitebuilder/images/DSCF0011-687x513.jpg
THAT SHOCKWAVE BOAT IS TOO SMALL!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

RiverDave
04-05-2005, 04:27 PM
I'll be down in parker with a "couple" friends.. ;) :D
RD

Mrs. casean
04-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey Tom, I'm a little out of the loop lately... did you sell your's yet? Order a new one? Ready to bargain :D I wish!

Mrs. casean
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
No I did not sell the boat. I decided to get me a very nice house instead. I go do the walk thru tomorrow :).
For now I am set but if everything keeps moving forward as it has been who knows...maybe before the end of this boating season but realistically it is at least a year away for me. Unless of course I get an offer I can't refuse :)
The house sounds like a can't pass up deal! Congrats! Hope tomorrow goes well! It sounds like a great pad!! Well maybe we can make you an offer next year when you're ready for the new one :) I'm makin my resume and getting ready to start interviewing! :confused: A "real" job! OH MY! Good luck w/ everything!

INSman
04-05-2005, 07:31 PM
SORRY...i DON'T DISPLAY THE SIGS' BUT I WILL ALLOW IT AND CHECK IT OUT.
Yes, here is mine:
http://www.mikesnetworking.net/sitebuilder/images/DSCF0011-687x513.jpg
Nice looking boat there Dilligaf, no matter what Frenchie says about the size :jawdrop:
He probably wouldn't be talkin' smack if he wasn't planning on buying something bigger here in the possible near future :idea: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-06-2005, 10:15 AM
you know how we do it :D

Beer-30
05-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Bump

Nord
05-09-2005, 07:35 PM
little late but PARKER!!!

wantacat
05-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Ill be up there, see ya there. What hotel you staying at?

slowinhavasuskid
05-10-2005, 06:06 AM
Were are staying here in Havi. We will be in the channel on the Pontoon most of the weekend!!!!! :devil:

Essex502
05-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Were are staying here in Havi. We will be in the channel on the Pontoon most of the weekend!!!!! :devil:
Hi Katie! Did your dad finally get the pontoon running? See you this weekend.

ULTRA28
05-10-2005, 06:33 AM
We'll be in Havasu, don't know what boat I'm taking yet.

bruddah
05-10-2005, 06:39 AM
be at mojave and the river a little but stayin that the edgewater in laughlin. see ya out there (26-30)

OGShocker
05-10-2005, 06:40 AM
We'll be in Havasu, don't know what boat I'm taking yet.
Glad to hear the Repulican party will be well represented. :D We will be in town, not sure if we will splash the boat or not.

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 06:56 AM
We will be in Red Bluff. For the boat races. :)

Waldo
05-10-2005, 07:01 AM
PARKER!!!

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 07:31 AM
We will be in Havasu on Saturday and then hanging close to one of the sandbars in Parker all day Sunday. :D

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 07:47 AM
We will be in Havasu on Saturday and then hanging close to one of the sandbars in Parker all day Sunday. :D
We're talking about shooting over to Havasu one of the days we're in Laughlin. If it's on one of those days, I hope see that new gelcoat up close!

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
We're talking about shooting over to Havasu one of the days we're in Laughlin. If it's on one of those days, I hope see that new gelcoat up close!
For sure we will probablly find a nice cove and tie up with some friends I think we will try to avoid the really hot spots.
Did you sign up for the Sleek/MAgic Regatta?

Sandbar Mike
05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Should be an awsome trip
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/40Picture_098.jpg

Newcastle
05-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Gonna be in Havasu Sat-Mon on the water....should have a full boat of people and beer...

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 09:41 AM
For sure we will probablly find a nice cove and tie up with some friends I think we will try to avoid the really hot spots.
Did you sign up for the Sleek/MAgic Regatta?
No, too close to other trips. This is the first year with the boat, so as soon as I know dates for next year.....!
I meant to ask, did you put mufflers on? And which motor did you go? I will assume HO?

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 09:47 AM
No, too close to other trips. This is the first year with the boat, so as soon as I know dates for next year.....!
I meant to ask, did you put mufflers on? And which motor did you go? I will assume HO?
496HO and I haven't put mufflers on it yet.(Don't need to where we launch)
I will probablly throw some mufflers at it for R&D to see how many db's I can kill.

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Cool. I will have them to put on. Don't know if I will start with them or wait until noticed? I know that's not the right attitude. So you haven't seen issues in the channel yet? We'll be at Katherines first, so we'll see how it goes there!

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Cool. I will have them to put on. Don't know if I will start with them or wait until noticed? I know that's not the right attitude. So you haven't seen issues in the channel yet? We'll be at Katherines first, so we'll see how it goes there!
We haven't had any issues as of yet.(Channel,Windsor,etc..)
We don't launch at Havasu marina and avoid standing out from the crowd.
Our boat dosn't have an integrated swim step so it seems to loose alot of the resonance.(Still sounds good) :wink:
Who is riding with you on Memorial?

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 10:08 AM
We haven't had any issues as of yet.(Channel,Windsor,etc..)
We don't launch at Havasu marina and avoid standing out from the crowd.
Our boat dosn't have an integrated swim step so it seems to loose alot of the resonance.(Still sounds good) :wink:
Who is riding with you on Memorial?
That's true on yours, you don't have the molded swimstep (cannon chamber) that the Heritage does. Saves you a few dbs.
My wife and I with 3 other couples. The 6 of them are 4 she's and 2 he's.
You do the math. :cool:

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 10:14 AM
That's true on yours, you don't have the molded swimstep (cannon chamber) that the Heritage does. Saves you a few dbs.
My wife and I with 3 other couples. The 6 of them are 4 she's and 2 he's.
You do the math. :cool:
Sounds like a good time! :wink:
we will have to hook upon Saturday and drink some beers while lying to each other about how fast our boats are!!

desertbird
05-10-2005, 04:43 PM
We'll be at Mojave for Mem day weekend. Probably leaving on Monday (the Holiday) unless we all decide to stay and leave Tuesday.
Hey BEER-30! We'll me on Lake Mojave most of Mem Weekend too. Enjoyed the different 496 discussions if the forums. We should hook up. I'll look for your boat.
You can't miss me, apparantley I'll be the only 22.10 LaveyCraft Sebring left on the water, and definately the ONLY one with a 496 MAG.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-10-2005, 04:59 PM
gee how things change, I may not be able to make the zoo for Memorial :(

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Sounds like a good time! :wink:
we will have to hook upon Saturday and drink some beers while lying to each other about how fast our boats are!!
It's actually another married couple, a boyfriend/girlfriend couple and the last couple. All are the greatest people I know (so far).
Yeah, we can talk boats without having to go back and correct all the mistakes that we typed :boxed:

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey BEER-30! We'll me on Lake Mojave most of Mem Weekend too. Enjoyed the different 496 discussions if the forums. We should hook up. I'll look for your boat.
You can't miss me, apparantley I'll be the only 22.10 LaveyCraft Sebring left on the water, and definately the ONLY one with a 496 MAG.
Sure! Just make sure and flag me down or otherwise make yourself known. I am a little stand-offish until I know that you are trying to get my attention. If it's a quiet time in a cove or at the ramp, just shout Beer-30! :cry:

Hallett19
05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
So who is in for Mojave ? I am usually at gasoline alley right near the entrance on the right hand side when driving in... I will be with a large crew, 2 pontoons, a rental or two and my disco bad boy bumpin' funky rhymes and beats :cool: If you see me, flag me down and say hi, I'll be the pretty boy with 5 girls on my boat ! ;)
here is me
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=44952&password=&sort=7&thecat=500