PDA

View Full Version : Architect

boxscore
04-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Anyone have a good lead for a competent architect? The one I've been working with for the past 10 mos has proven not to be so competent :220v:
Thx

franky
04-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I have a great one...in Havasu.

Essex502
04-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Anyone have a good lead for a competent architect? The one I've been working with for the past 10 mos has proven not to be so competent :220v:
Thx
Talk to Dr. Margarita...he prolly (sp) knows a few.

roln 20s
04-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Definately talk to Dr Marg- he's an architect is So Cal and has ideas galore, people he could probably recommend in many locations--not to mention he is just a great guy :) PM him on these boards. If you have any problems getting ahold of him- I'll forward you his cell #.
He's definately a great source to bounce ideas off of- and point you in the right direction.
Thanks,
Patrick

bigkyle
04-04-2005, 09:57 PM
What's going on AD? You looking for someone in the desert or will anyhwere do? I've got a good buddy that's a hell of an architect, but he's in the Glendora area. Has done alot of new homes, remodels, and some commercial, even some celebrity stuff. PM me for his info if you're interested.
The ole boat still rippin. See you on the lake.

Bre
04-04-2005, 10:04 PM
I know of one. Let me know if you need his contact info.

boxscore
04-05-2005, 06:59 AM
What's going on AD? You looking for someone in the desert or will anyhwere do? I've got a good buddy that's a hell of an architect, but he's in the Glendora area. Has done alot of new homes, remodels, and some commercial, even some celebrity stuff. PM me for his info if you're interested.
The ole boat still rippin. See you on the lake.
You're the epitome of a "lurker" :wink:
I've got a boat for sale if you're interested ;)
We're building another custom home here in the desert and our current architect is about to get fired. Note to self... never ever try to save money on your architect. Please send me any info about your lead. andrewdavidian@yahoo.com
Everyone down here is way too busy and 6-12 mos out.
Pat... I'll PM Doc Marg
Thanks