PDA

View Full Version : Conquest Fire Boat?

Waldo
04-04-2005, 10:53 AM
We were cruising up river in Parker yesterday and the La Paz County fire boat zoomed by with lights a flashin'.
A few minutes later we make the turn at Echo and the fire boat was being hooked up to another boat for a tow...
Ironic huh? Hope the call was answered by another rescue and everyone was okay.
Any info???

BarryMac
04-04-2005, 10:55 AM
We were cruising up river in Parker yesterday and the La Paz County fire boat zoomed by with lights a flashin'.
A few minutes later we make the turn at Echo and the fire boat was being hooked up to another boat for a tow...
Ironic huh? Hope the call was answered by another rescue and everyone was okay.
Any info???
Pics Waldo???

Havasu_Dreamin
04-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I vaguely remember something being posted about their being problems with that same fire boat within the last few years. Blown motor or something.

syke-o
04-04-2005, 11:43 AM
ya i saw that to come back from havasu in parker.. i had to do a double take... but i gots no pics either....

RiverOtter
04-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Got any pics?

Waldo
04-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Sorry, I didn't have the camera with me. It was a quick ride before we trailered the boat to leave.

sdpm
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
We were on our way home heading down the AZ side of 95 and saw a sheriff's boat with his lights going in that same area around 10:15 in the a.m.. Right after that we were passed by 3 sheriffs cars heading north. We were in a motorhome towing a jeep so we weren't moving so fast around some of the corners and down the hills and were holding up traffic. On our last pull-off to let cars go, we never saw another car behind us all the way to Taco Bell in Parker? I'm thinking something happened on the road? When we were leaving Taco Bell all of a sudden a never ending line of cars! Took forever to cross the road.