PDA

View Full Version : Dicudmore

djunkie
04-04-2005, 10:58 AM
I think I saw you in the channel on sat. Threw you the shocker and you gave me that kinda who the hell are you wave. I was in the little blue and white Howard.

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Yup I recognized the boat and the shocker, but wasn't thinking quick enough (I don't know why, I was only drinking Red Bull) to throw the shocker back. My bad, but I knew who ya were :D

djunkie
04-04-2005, 11:11 AM
I was gonna stop and introduce myself but had a line of boats behind me. I wouldn't have been too popular if I had stopped traffic. It seems like the channel was a mess this weekend.

INSman
04-04-2005, 11:17 AM
I think I saw you in the channel on sat. Threw you the shocker and you gave me that kinda who the hell are you wave. I was in the little blue and white Howard.
Pardon my ignorance but, is it "Okay" for a guy to throw the Shocker at another guy ?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 11:18 AM
I was gonna stop and introduce myself but had a line of boats behind me. I wouldn't have been too popular if I had stopped traffic. It seems like the channel was a mess this weekend.
yeah next time....
everybody was driving like a-holes in the channel this weekend :frown: :frown:

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Pardon my ignorance but, is it "Okay" for a guy to throw the Shocker at another guy ?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Its OK as a form of acknowledgement.....
Its NOT OK as a sexual reference....Got it? :cool:

KACHINA KEN
04-04-2005, 11:20 AM
All those Cheetah owners are snobs :wink: Them and the Nor-Tec crowd.

KACHINA KEN
04-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Its more of a gang symbol for Hot Boaters then a petition for sex. Unless it's Jordy, then you gotta look out...........

INSman
04-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Its more of a gang symbol for Hot Boaters then a petition for sex. Unless it's Jordy, then you gotta look out...........
It's all coming clear now, thanks for the 411 :cool:
Now, who can post a pic of Jordy, so I know who to be afraid of ?? :squiggle: :jawdrop: :2purples:

syke-o
04-04-2005, 11:44 AM
ya i waved at diducmore too, but i dont think he recognized me....

Kachina26
04-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Now, who can post a pic of Jordy, so I know who to be afraid of ?? :squiggle: :jawdrop: :2purples:
http://www.ezshots.com/members/sample/thumbs/sample-45-thumb.jpg

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
ya i waved at diducmore too, but i dont think he recognized me....
I beg to differ.....I waved to you guys each time we passed. 24 Rod's and Playtime too :D

djunkie
04-04-2005, 12:43 PM
No gay here. I thought that throwing the shocker is standard for ***boaters. :D

bunny 166
04-04-2005, 12:58 PM
It's all coming clear now, thanks for the 411 :cool:
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/jordy/bird.jpg

WYRD
04-04-2005, 01:02 PM
It looks like Jordy is not throwing the shocker there but the one finger stinger :220v: :220v: :crossx:

WYRD
04-04-2005, 01:03 PM
this thread went "GAY" :D
Every thread here turns GAY didn't you get that MEMO? :confused: :D

Wicked Game
04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what's a shocker :confused: I don't know anything about a shocker but Dicudmore acknowlegded Bigwarlock and I. We were the dumbs**ts trying to tow a boat through that mess we all refer to as the channel Saturday. We thought it would be easier getting to Windsor. Did anyone see the Nordic 28 heat banging into everyone? :burningm:

bunny 166
04-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what's a shocker :confused: I don't know anything about a shocker but Dicudmore acknowlegded Bigwarlock and I. We were the dumbs**ts trying to tow a boat through that mess we all refer to as the channel Saturday. We thought it would be easier getting to Windsor. Did anyone see the Nordic 28 heat banging into everyone? :burningm:
Here we are at Frenchie's Halloween party throwing the shocker....it's a ***boat sign we all give to eachother. It's meaning, however, well, that is a bit secretive.....http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0089.JPG

bunny 166
04-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Ha Ha, just kidding....it's no secret. It's 2 in the pink, one in the stink :D Or, 2 in the cootie-coo, 1 in the pootie-poo :jawdrop:

WYRD
04-04-2005, 01:22 PM
HE said it's ok, he was smiling :D
He is smiling cause he is peeing :D

moneypit
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I dont care if its ok to throw the shocker at another dude, I just dont feel comfortable pulling it off..... So, I will continue to use the standard wave or i might even snap off a salute! :D

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 01:34 PM
I dont care if its ok to throw the shocker at another dude, I just dont feel comfortable pulling it off..... So, I will continue to use the standard wave or i might even snap off a salute! :D
see thats what I did and it was taken as "who the hell is that?"
the salute is my typical greeting

WYRD
04-04-2005, 01:36 PM
I dont care if its ok to throw the shocker at another dude, I just dont feel comfortable pulling it OUT..... So, I will continue to use the standard wave or i might even snap off a salute! :D
Now that is just effing uncalled for :D :D

djunkie
04-04-2005, 02:21 PM
see thats what I did and it was taken as "who the hell is that?"
the salute is my typical greeting
Maybe I should rephrase that. Or not. :rollside: Anyways next time I see someone from the boards I'll just throws rocks as not to seem gay. :hammerhea :D :D

WYRD
04-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Maybe I should rephrase that. Or not. :rollside: Anyways next time I see someone from the boards I'll just throws rocks as not to seem gay. :hammerhea :D :D
Hey nobody, well almost nobody, well your wife doesn't think your GAY :devil: :p

djunkie
04-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey nobody, well almost nobody, well your wife doesn't think your GAY :devil: :p
Well not married but my girlfriend says I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. :D :D

WYRD
04-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Well not married but my girlfriend says I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. :D :D
Aren't we all :confused: :D :D

moneypit
04-04-2005, 02:29 PM
That could be funny... :D :D

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 02:36 PM
uh, please no rock throwing at my boat :D
I'm up for a cold one regardless of hand gesture of choice :D

djunkie
04-04-2005, 02:39 PM
uh, please no rock throwing at my boat :D
I'm up for a cold one regardless of hand gesture of choice :D
Maybe I should have stopped then. I had a whole ice chest full. Funny thing is I loaded the ice chest up and didn't even drink any. For one I was driving and two it sucks drinking by yourself. Couldn't get my chick to drink any. :D

dicudmore
04-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Maybe I should have stopped then. I had a whole ice chest full. Funny thing is I loaded the ice chest up and didn't even drink any. For one I was driving and two it sucks drinking by yourself. Couldn't get my chick to drink any. :D
shit I had a cooler full and drank one....
my girl had switched to red bull and vodka, and I was somehow delegated to trying to keep up w/the kids :220v:

INSman
04-04-2005, 03:33 PM
No gay here. I thought that throwing the shocker is standard for ***boaters. :D
I never said anything about GAY, I just asked if it was okay !!??!! :messedup: