PDA

View Full Version : Well Ziggy...

BarryMac
04-04-2005, 12:28 PM
How was the Wedding and the Birthday Weekend? Did you get your lovely Bride a new 7 Series??? Seriously hope that you had a great weekend... :D

Ziggy
04-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks...Barry. All went pretty well (sans my one post in the ex wifes thread :burningm: )
Get this...My son got married this weekend and my LOSER EX tries to tag along on their Honeymoon day trip to Seaworld with her other two kids ....I almost came unglued. Night before the wedding she got so hammered my sons friends had to take her back to Motel6 .....Thank you God for getting her out of my life so long ago
Son is off and hitched to a sweet girl...They have some challanges ahead but they will make it just fine if they work together hard.
With all the wedding stuff Jan's Birthday was kinda got put on back burner...so next weekend we'll do something....LOL, she wants to go to Knotts... I'm all over that idea, last year we did the 2 Park deal at Disney. She's such a kid at heart ;) :D

BarryMac
04-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks...Barry. All went pretty well (sans my one post in the ex wifes thread :burningm: )
Son is off and hitched to a sweet girl...They have some challanges ahead but they will make it just fine if they work together hard.
With all the wedding stuff Jan's Birthday was kinda got put on back burner...so next weekend we'll do something....LOL, she wants to go to Knotts... I'm all over that idea, last year we did the 2 Park deal at Disney. She's such a kid at heart ;) :D
Didn't read the post in the Ex-Wife thread, haven't got one so didn't bother reading it, sorry she put the spoils on it. Glad your Son found a good one, he comes from pretty good stock himself so I'm pretty sure he will treat her right.
Congrats again and have a great time this coming weekend... :D

Ziggy
04-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Didn't read the post in the Ex-Wife thread, haven't got one so didn't bother reading it, sorry she put the spoils on it. Glad your Son found a good one, he comes from pretty good stock himself so I'm pretty sure he will treat her right.
Congrats again and have a great time this coming weekend... :D
Ah the Ex is just a plain ol' Idiot..what can I say... She didn't mess the wedding up but it was later in the day the other crap came up.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And thanks again for asking, Curtis should be a happy little fellow, he found a very nice girl. It was fun to watch him fall in love, and its obvious they both are in love.
This weekend should be fun..need to get ahold of (Havasu)Doug, he goes there alot, sure he has some pointers.