PDA

View Full Version : Boat broke so DRINK

NorCalCat
04-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Sandbar Mike, I had a blast hanging out with you and the others. The goose, kettle, and tequira was treat'n you nice. How was the head in the am? :hammer2: I think you turned in on Saturday night before I got to the Turtle. You guys are a blast!
Any word on the outdrive?
For my drive, it was 11 hours back home.

Havasu Luvr
04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey NCC
I hear Mike is just now being released from "Re-Hab" He should nmake it home by the evening. I heard you peeps had a great time even though mike's drive grenaded. Well, I guess we will see Mke back on the water by next year :frown:

Sandbar Mike
04-04-2005, 01:55 PM
thanks HL, Your support is all I need. ;)
You can never have a bad time @ Nautical, thats for sure.
Norcal great hangn with you guys, keep that Force running good.
Dano good to see you I know your a board lurker so I'm sure you'll read this. You've got a hot chick bro, hope you don't mind me telling her that(Eric reminded me of what I said, LMAO).
24 Rod & Pops, Aron all the crew is cool as hell.
We'll do it again in 2 weeks.

24RODjr
04-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Mike,
Sad to see the Force lose it's drive, but I had a killer time hangin' with you and the honies on Friday!
Keep me in the loop on the repair time man. Like I said, no-body goes boat-less. You're welcome to hang with us anytime (especially if you bring the honies :))
-Chris

Procraftkev
04-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Mike what drive do you have. And what did you do to explod it? You have the 540 in your boat right. If it happened to you then Im next.

24RODjr
04-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Ours got lunched about this time 2 yrs ago (Bravo on a stock 454 at the time). I can sympathize :confused:

Sandbar Mike
04-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Mike what drive do you have. And what did you do to explod it? You have the 540 in your boat right. If it happened to you then Im next.
Hey Kev,
I knew this would happen sooner or later, I have a 650hp 540 that runs awsome, the drive is a bravo 1. I could have gotten an XR up front when we built the boat, but I thought it would be cheaper later to rebuild what I have to an XR. It will work out. Only advise I can give, when going airborn controll the throttles and don't lean to hard on it while plaining, It should last a while.
see you out there in a few weeks.

Sandbar Mike
04-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Oh ya to awnser your question , I noticed some ticking in the drive while in gear, thought it was a rocker at first, luckily it was the drive. Cruising back from Copper it just went to nutral on me and wouldn't go back into forward.

NorCalCat
04-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh ya to awnser your question , I noticed some ticking in the drive while in gear, thought it was a rocker at first, luckily it was the drive. Cruising back from Copper it just went to nutral on me and wouldn't go back into forward.
What about Reverse? :mad:
Did you call Drew?