PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:05 PM
What to do??? I know of a person who is possibly cheating on their husband!!! This person acts as if they are sweet as pie...but on several occasions has been spotted with a certain man, the same one everytime! :mad: Im not the only person who has witnessed this, but it seems a little fishy!?! Chances are they may not be sleeping together, but I have been told they kissed! ( by the gal herself ) What to do??
I am ill about it, my husband wants to kick the other guys ass, and the husband of this gal is soooooo sweet he has no clue!!! :jawdrop:
This has been irritating me and some other people for a few months now! What do I do???

racecar.hotshoe
04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Give her Tom Browns Number!.... :D :D

WYRD
04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
QUICK Give me her number!!!!!! :D :D

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Seriously..............WTF!!!!!! :mad:

WYRD
04-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Pull her aside and talk to her that may help your issue but really it is none of your business to get involved. :idea:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:10 PM
none of your bizz ;)
Trust me, I know..... but everyone else says we should tell!!! :( They think that he will be mad or rather embarresed that everyone else picked up on it and no one told him!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Pull her aside and talk to her that may help your issue but really it is none of your business to get involved. :idea:
She does not take critisism very well, and youre right not my biz!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
04-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I would want my friend to tell me. I'd be twice as pissed if everyone knew about it except me and didn't say anything.

racecar.hotshoe
04-04-2005, 04:17 PM
SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL FIND OUT :( none of your bizz :(
Ditto!............... :D

WYRD
04-04-2005, 04:19 PM
She does not take critisism very well, and youre right not my biz!!
I told my brother that his wife was cheating on him while he was away in the navy. He called me a liar and we have not talked in 5 years. BTW he still divorced her for cheating. If you Intervene it might get taken the wrong way any you may end up loosing a friend. If you must tell I would do it anonymously. just my .02 :idea:
WYRD ;)

unleashed
04-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Stay out of it. Its definitly not your business. If shes a cheat he will soon find out on his own. Besides do you know how there "personal" life is behind closed doors...I doubt it no matter how good of freinds you are with them.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Stay out of it. Its definitly not your business. If shes a cheat he will soon find out on his own. Besides do you know how there "personal" life is behind closed doors...I doubt it no matter how good of freinds you are with them.
Deano
Easy there Deano, I was just trying to ask some info!!! How would you feel if it was your friend??? I am just upset and it bugs me, what do I do with the anger I feel? I love my husband... we argue, who doesn't? But he is my BEST friend and I would never hurt him! Ya know? Didn't mean to strike a nerve with ya! :smile: Just asking for advice thats all!

ahhell
04-04-2005, 04:31 PM
SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL FIND OUT :( none of your bizz :(
yup!!!or confront her? let her know you know? No right answer

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:33 PM
yup!!!or confront her? let her know you know? No right answer
Thanks sweetie, thats what I figured!!! :confused:

mbrown2
04-04-2005, 04:37 PM
PPussy, what makes you think he does not already know?....other then your perception?
I would stay out, but if you can't keep yourself out of it, do it anonymously...

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2005, 04:40 PM
I would want my friend to tell me. I'd be twice as pissed if everyone knew about it except me and didn't say anything.
I agree here. I would hate to be the last to know. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:41 PM
PPussy, what makes you think he does not already know?....other then your perception?
I would stay out, but if you can't keep yourself out of it, do it anonymously...
Ive kept clear, it has just ate away at me, ya know? But I agree, I told my husband the same thing! I just have to keep reminding myself that!!! :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:42 PM
I agree here. I would hate to be the last to know. :cry:
Hey sweetie!!!!
How was the weekend?? GOOD WEATHER!
Now Im getting even more confused! :hammerhea

unleashed
04-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Easy there Deano, I was just trying to ask some info!!! How would you feel if it was your friend??? I am just upset and it bugs me, what do I do with the anger I feel? I love my husband... we argue, who doesn't? But he is my BEST friend and I would never hurt him! Ya know? Didn't mean to strike a nerve with ya! :smile: Just asking for advice thats all!
Hey just my honest opinion...Im not getting pissy with ya! :D
I intervened in the same type of situation and lost a really good..no make that 2 really good freinds that are now back together. :mad:
Why do you feel such anger??? Just curious...its her life and she has to deal with the consequences. How do you know this is not some simple fixation shes going through or is she a big time slut??? If its a one time thing she will most likely learn from it and it may strengthen their marriage. Basically it will work itself out eventually for good or bad...than you can be there for whomever of the 2 you consider a good freind and help them through the situation.
What if you tell the husband and he gets completely devastated??? How ya gonna help him out of the slump???
I dont know really. I just think its best you stay out of it...I've seen to many disasters!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

unleashed
04-04-2005, 04:45 PM
By the way...goodluck with whatever you do.
Deano

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey just my honest opinion...Im not getting pissy with ya! :D
I intervened in the same type of situation and lost a really good..no make that 2 really good freinds that are now back together. :mad:
Why do you feel such anger??? Just curious...its her life and she has to deal with the consequences. How do you know this is not some simple fixation shes going through or is she a big time slut??? If its a one time thing she will most likely learn from it and it may strengthen their marriage. Basically it will work itself out eventually for good or bad...than you can be there for whomever of the 2 you consider a good freind and help them through the situation.
What if you tell the husband and he gets completely devastated??? How ya gonna help him out of the slump???
I dont know really. I just think its best you stay out of it...I've seen to many disasters!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Thanks sweetie!!! :mix:
How was Glamis anyway??? Wasn't it too hot? 90 in Havi! YUM!!!

a catered life
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
my opinion stay out of it..not your biz .especially if you dont know both sides of the story and also you said a friend told you they kissed...... :frown: dont do something on a rumor get the facts first :confused: .........and if you cant stay out of it be prepared for what could happen and be prepared to either loose a friend or two :squiggle:

unleashed
04-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Ummm... that was my last trip to Glamis for sures till october. Saturday was freakin 90 degrees and way to hot with no river. I'll be in Havi this weekend than the laughlin river run than the poker run. Another busy month full of crazy fun. See you out there.
Deano

Phat Matt
04-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking stay out of it. If it is obvious to you and your friends, it's his fault for not seeing it.

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 05:00 PM
ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, STAY OUT OF IT.....
I lost my sister to the same situation.................

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey sweetie!!!!
How was the weekend?? GOOD WEATHER!
Now Im getting even more confused! :hammerhea
We had a great time. Only went out on Saturday. Great weather. :D
How was your lake trip?

MAINEVENT
04-04-2005, 05:04 PM
One word "NUN-YA-BUSINESS" Like my dad says "You make your bed YOU sleep in it not me"

a catered life
04-04-2005, 05:06 PM
One word "NUN-YA-BUSINESS" Like my dad says "You make your bed YOU sleep in it not me"
one word? lol :D ebonics

MAINEVENT
04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
one word? lol :D ebonics
Yup :D LOL
And its Nunyabiness :hammer2: :hammer2: LOL

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey MAINEVENT, My phone did not ring for Santa Barbara :cry:

Big Warlock
04-04-2005, 05:16 PM
stay out of it. Of course he is the last to know. Because when he finds out, he will dumb her! If he is the first to know, he is also, still, the last to know. Get it?
Good luck!

MAINEVENT
04-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey MAINEVENT, My phone did not ring for Santa Barbara :cry:
:confused: :confused:

Mandelon
04-04-2005, 05:38 PM
How about an anonymous note to her........
"I know what you are doing, and its not right".................. :220v:

77Eliminator
04-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Dr. Laura’s fax number is: (818)461-5140 ;)

77Eliminator
04-04-2005, 06:22 PM
http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_reach_fromu.jhtml

77Eliminator
04-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Oprah
http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_reach_fromu.jhtml
Dr Phil
http://www.drphil.com/advice/advice_landing.jhtml?section=Relationships/Sex

DaveA
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I bumped into an old friend and his galpal at an out-of-town restaurant 4 hours from home- we couldn't miss what was up as it was obvious to everyone in my group. And we all were acquainted this guy AND his wife.
He was as chin-up as he could be and introduced his 'friend' as a business associate... :notam: The only reason he'd have a female business associate there was for monkeybusiness.
But on Monday I got this really intense phonecall from him begging me not to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY. He was going to 'straighten it all out' with the wife. Went on & on how it wasn't how it looked and it was only platonic. I told him that he was going to have to make ALOT of phone calls that morning because five others saw who he was with, and we didn't have to be Dr. Phil & Oprah to figure it out. (he assumed we watched them for a while, but we were just as surprised as he was...) I told him he'd better get busy, cuz' I couldn't guarantee that the Missus wouldn't find out SOMEHOW from SOMEBODY.
Well, they're divorced. I'm still friends with the wife and her new husband, and I've never said one word to the guy since. Somebody else ratted him out- I didn't have to.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Say out of it....
It's a no-win situation for you....
I say he already knows, just decides not to deal with it and lose her.
So again.....Stay out.....He'll figure it out anyway......
Unless you just can't stand the thought that you know something he doesn't..
Now we all know, so he doesn't need to.....
Let's just keep it between us.....
Later,
CJG
:chi:

Nord
04-04-2005, 06:43 PM
I think I'm going to have to agree with the majority here! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys!!!!! :wink: I know I can't say anything... I obviously would love to rat her out :eat: but I care too much about him! He is very in LOVE!!! There is no question that he would be extremely messed up from this...........
Im sure she knows that I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
She just better watch her back! I am not the only one!

77Eliminator
04-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Speaking from experience and since they are both adults I would just stay out of it.
T&B
Couldn't find Pams number but hows about a Pic. ;) :D :D :
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/448untitled-med.bmp

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:03 PM
my opinion stay out of it..not your biz .especially if you dont know both sides of the story and also you said a friend told you they kissed...... :frown: dont do something on a rumor get the facts first :confused: .........and if you cant stay out of it be prepared for what could happen and be prepared to either loose a friend or two :squiggle:
FYI she told me... not a friend, so it was straight from the horses mouth!

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Ummm... that was my last trip to Glamis for sures till october. Saturday was freakin 90 degrees and way to hot with no river. I'll be in Havi this weekend than the laughlin river run than the poker run. Another busy month full of crazy fun. See you out there.
Deano
Yah I bet, we put the bikes & rail away 2 weeks ago! :cry: Time for river fun!!! :smile: Definitely see ya there! Tryin to get Markie(Thrust Productions) and Jason (Glamis Info)to the river!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-04-2005, 07:08 PM
FYI she told me... not a friend, so it was straight from the horses mouth!
You mean "Straight from the Whores mouth"...... ;)

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:08 PM
We had a great time. Only went out on Saturday. Great weather. :D
How was your lake trip?
FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fun peeps!!! Good friends, Good beer, Good times! ;)
When are we goin?

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:09 PM
You mean "Straight from the Whores mouth"...... ;)
LOL :D !!!!!!

ShowSumSkin
04-04-2005, 07:17 PM
It's really not your place to say anything but if this girl is your friend you may want to pull her aside and let her know that other people are aware of whats going on. I know its hard to sit back and watch and the guy is going to be embarrassed to know everyone but him knew but this is where you need to decide where your loyalty lies....and be prepared to lose a friend if you decide to tell the husband because she will propably get pissed. Good luck!

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2005, 07:19 PM
FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fun peeps!!! Good friends, Good beer, Good times! ;)
When are we goin?
Next trip last weekend of this month.

77Eliminator
04-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Did you ask her why she is telling you?

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Did you ask her why she is telling you?
She was drunk, I think she slipped! This was a couple months ago! I told her she was a bad girl..and I kinda laughed it off! :idea:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Next trip last weekend of this month.
Lets go this weekend, I just found out we don't have Bball with the kiddies! :D

Throttle
04-04-2005, 07:33 PM
wait until thier picture shows up together in the mag together while at da river , that was an eye opener for me, divorce followed and lots of friends lost!

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Lets go this weekend, I just found out we don't have Bball with the kiddies! :D
Darn, we have plans to be in Phoenix for the Boat races.

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Darn it!!!!! ;) How about the following?

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Or do you want to hit it too? :D
Oh so they got rejected and now they said If I cant get a piece , then either can you so im gonna tell
Nice one Roxysnow

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
What are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh so they got rejected and now they said If I cant get a piece , then either can you so im gonna tell
Nice one Roxysnow
who got rejected !!!!!!!Please inform me!!!!!!!!!

Kegel King
04-04-2005, 09:48 PM
What is this High School?