PDA

View Full Version : When Mrs Kilrtoy wears this shirt

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 05:18 PM
People always stare at her.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00738.JPG

a catered life
04-04-2005, 05:19 PM
OK SCREW THAT :jawdrop: I BECOMING A COP TONIGHT CAUSE I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT WEARING THAT :D

Big Bear
04-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Gee, I wonder why Miguel :idea: :D

jdogginla
04-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Sure am glad you are allowed to post pics of the Mrs again!@#$! Or is this a one time reprieve? LOL
Ohhh yeah nice shirt

welk2party
04-04-2005, 05:46 PM
That is just fair warning on her chest... :D

Daytona100
04-04-2005, 05:49 PM
I really dont think its the shirt she could be wearing damn near anything and I would stare!!!! :)

a catered life
04-04-2005, 05:51 PM
RIGHT :devil: SHE COULD BE WEARING NOTHING :sqeyes: AND I WOULD STARE :devil:

Todd969
04-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok, I'm sitting here going through posts and open this right when my wife walks in and she goes " She's got huge boobs, I want those". Thanks Miguel, there goes another 5 to 8K...............

RitcheyRch
04-04-2005, 05:58 PM
She's beautiful

Phat Matt
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Ok, I'm sitting here going through posts and open this right when my wife walks in and she goes " She's got huge boobs, I want those". Thanks Miguel, there goes another 5 to 8K...............
Maybe not. Maybe she just wants THOSE!. :2purples: :d

LHC30Victory
04-04-2005, 07:01 PM
That's what I like about Matt, always a happy idea!

Blown 472
04-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Ho, look mo pics of my chicks tits, f uck do you need a life.

jdogginla
04-04-2005, 07:19 PM
WTF.........u r an a hole!%$@

Blown 472
04-04-2005, 07:22 PM
WTF.........u r an a hole!%$@
why thank you, jealous cuz you dont have a bitch to pimp out on line?

Thunder Struck
04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
My wife wants those too!! :p :wink:

jdogginla
04-04-2005, 07:28 PM
why thank you, jealous cuz you dont have a bitch to pimp out on line?
No......because called his wife a "ho". I don't give a f uck who u are but if you called my girl, or a friends girl a "ho" u and I would get to know each other a lil better. But most guys like yourself feel alot more comfortable saying s hit like that behind a keyboard.

Blown 472
04-04-2005, 07:30 PM
No......because called his wife a "ho". I don't give a f uck who u are but if you called my girl, or a friends girl a "ho" u and I would get to know each other a lil better. But most guys like yourself feel alot more comfortable saying s hit like that behind a keyboard.
Well tough guy maybe if he had some more respect for his wife I wouldn't say that, but you know the story. Don't flatter your self either.

jdogginla
04-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Well tough guy maybe if he had some more respect for his wife I wouldn't say that, but you know the story. Don't flatter your self either.
and who is that in your avatar?

Tom Brown
04-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Dibs on fighting the winner. :cool:

78Eliminator
04-04-2005, 07:40 PM
and who is that in your avatar?
You callin' my boy a hypocrite? :D

Tom Brown
04-04-2005, 07:40 PM
why can't someone post a pic of their BEAUTIFUL WIFE with out getting bashed...
Yeah, it's nice to see someone proud of their wife. It's not like they're nude pictures. They're some of the more tame pictures that have come through the forum. The only thing out of the ordinary is that Mrs. Kilrtoy is extraordinary beautiful.
Still... I think you and I should fight, T&B. :D

jdogginla
04-04-2005, 07:44 PM
You callin' my boy a hypocrite? :D
Yeah I'm calling your dumb ass boy a hypocrite! He's the dumbass with the hyprocrisy line in his signature.......Dumbass!$@%$ But then again, I could be the ass for assuming that's his girl.......I mean why else would he have her face blacked out, maybe it's his sister. :squiggle:

moneypit
04-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Some people just cant stand stirring the turds. Its always usually some jealous dude that aint gettin' any and doesnt live by the words "If you dont have anything nice to say them keep you pie hole shut"

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Actually it has been boring here lately, so I knew this post would bring out the cream of the crop with me to F@@@ with and of course it brought out the biggest loser on here B472.
That girl in his avatar is just one of the pics he used to jack off too, until he finally accpeted the fact he is a flaming queer.... Now its just all the men on the site he touches himself too.....

Big Bear
04-04-2005, 07:57 PM
There ought to be an a#shole block when you post pics. So if you have a beautiful and classy woman like Kilrtoy does and you are proud enough to share a pic with your friends on the board some D#CKHEADcant view them and show his true colors with his classless reply. :yuk:

Tom Brown
04-04-2005, 07:57 PM
OK can we drink first? :idea:
That will give me time to practice my smack talking. :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-04-2005, 08:01 PM
My wife wants those too!! :p :wink:
Well now that my boat can keep up with you, we will see

Artv
04-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Tell Yvonne she looks hot, keep the pics coming. F_ ck all the haters. I'll try and talk Jackie into letting me post the pics from Sunday.

Tom Brown
04-04-2005, 09:48 PM
...your not going to kick me in the balls are you? :D
Hard to say. I recommend you go with briefs, instead of boxers, when we first meet.

bigq
04-04-2005, 10:22 PM
great smile,nice white teeth. :D :D

JackieV
04-04-2005, 10:35 PM
:devil: B742 or what ever the hell your name is, what is your f*cking problem? You have some issues...maybe that is your sister or your mother...maybe you are gay :p ...or maybe, no wait, you have to be single, over weight, and really screwed up in the head. Did some really hot chick hurt your little feelings? :confused: Poor bastard.
Seek some help and I am sure the shrink will tell you the same:
:idea: STAY OFF THE F*CKING BOARDS!

RiverOtter
04-05-2005, 03:16 AM
I think people stare at her no mater what she wears :D

Sane Asylum
04-05-2005, 04:26 AM
Tell Yvonne she looks hot, keep the pics coming. F_ ck all the haters. I'll try and talk Jackie into letting me post the pics from Sunday.
Art V...........I just talked to Jackie and she said post away..... :p
How ya doin man???

Blown 472
04-05-2005, 05:01 AM
:devil: B742 or what ever the hell your name is, what is your f*cking problem? You have some issues...maybe that is your sister or your mother...maybe you are gay :p ...or maybe, no wait, you have to be single, over weight, and really screwed up in the head. Did some really hot chick hurt your little feelings? :confused: Poor bastard.
Yup, you hit it right on the head. That your ass in your avitar? I am sure your kids would be proud.

Mtg Pro
04-05-2005, 05:19 AM
As always Mrs.Kilr looks great !!!!

Todd969
04-05-2005, 05:25 AM
Wow, someone needs a MIDOL............

BarryMac
04-05-2005, 05:54 AM
Hey Ass Clown Troll, what is your deal man, the picture was very tasteful, there is no need to get on Kilrtoy because he has a beautiful wife, if he want's to post pic's of his wife that's his deal, you should just look smile and shut the phuck up. BTW, when you read the topic you should have known what it was about and opted not too look therefore the problem is obviously yours...
Kilrtoy, your wife is an absolute beauty, I've seen pictures of you and still can't figure out what she sees in you... :D :D :D :D

Tom Brown
04-05-2005, 06:03 AM
I assume Kilr is a world class cock smith.

Artv
04-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Art V...........I just talked to Jackie and she said post away..... :p
How ya doin man???
I'm doing good, The camera is at home. I will have Jackie post them later.

Trigger
04-05-2005, 06:14 AM
As people say something when someone looks like crap, one should also say when someone looks nice. Your wife is very beautiful and has an incredible body. There is nothing wrong with being proud of her and posting pics. Done respectfully they look great, and they DO look great.
Trigger

Sherpa
04-05-2005, 06:43 AM
I think it's a very nice and tastefull picture...... no harm no foul...........
so what if his wife is very hot, and doesn't mind her pictures being posted
here........ I think that guy is just jealous he doesn't have, or CAN'T GET
that hot of a girlfreind..... why else bitch about it-?
--Sherpa

WYRD
04-05-2005, 06:53 AM
I did not see a shirt Kilr..................was she wearing one? :devil: :D

Dribble
04-05-2005, 06:59 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365hooters-protest.jpg

Wild Horses
04-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Kilr's wife is not only beautiful but she is also gracious, she gave up her seat in her new boat to let my wife have a pleasant unblown fast ride in their new DCB. :p
I think Kilr should be proud to show off his beautiful wife as I am proud to show off my wife after 2 kids and the youngest being 21. She works hard to stay in shape, as we all learn the older you get the harder it gets. :(
Clint

RiverOtter
04-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Kilr's wife is not only beautiful but she is also gracious, she gave up her seat in her new boat to let my wife have a pleasant unblown fast ride in their new DCB. :p
Ahhhhh HA!! So you West Coasters do prefer windshields! :D

Roxysnow
04-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Yup, you hit it right on the head. That your ass in your avitar? I am sure your kids would be proud.
Wow! Your a real piece of work. Maybe you'd rather see Mr. Kilr in a speedo sporting his junk? To sit and complain about seeing a female has got me wondering about you. Maybe your screen name should read "BLOWN 472 MEN" because that's how your coming off right now. As for bringing children into this, this is a 18 and over site. So don't get all huffy puffy because someone elses wife is posted. If you have something better then post it! If not, then shut up and sit down and enjoy the pics or go suck another di#k!

BarryMac
04-05-2005, 07:48 AM
Wow! Your a real piece of work. Maybe you'd rather see Mr. Kilr in a speedo sporting his junk? To sit and complain about seeing a female has got me wondering about you. Maybe your screen name should read "BLOWN 472 MEN" because that's how your coming off right now. As for bringing children into this, this is a 18 and over site. So don't get all huffy puffy because someone elses wife is posted. If you have something better then post it! If not, then shut up and sit down and enjoy the pics or go suck another di#k!
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/clap.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/clap.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/clap.gif

WYRD
04-05-2005, 08:01 AM
You know this controversy has come up several times in the few months since I have been on the boards and I must say I don’t understand it. The thing that I have learned is that most of the regulars on here are friends in real life too, so that is why all the pictures and personal posts are made. These are not just pics put out on the open internet but rather a large group of family and friends. As in any family, there are those that do not get along with others but what baffles me is why do you open and read a thread called “When Mrs. Kilrtoys wears this shirt” if you do not wish to see the pics. Just keep quiet and move on or lurk if you will but to make rude and insensitive comments I just don’t get! May be this thread is not meant for you. I see small groups of personal conversations and sarcasm going on all over this board; do I choose to make comment on everyone? NO! With that being said Kilr………..Your wife is beautiful, you know it, she knows it. Keep posting pics for all your friends to enjoy and just ignore those who choose to oppose. Just my Input……………. :idea:
WYRD ;)

bocco
04-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Kilr,
You can't post only one picture. It's just cruel.

That Guy
04-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Dibs on fighting the winner. :cool:
As usual Mr. Brown - you made me laugh out loud... adding to my reputation around the office as the guy who all of a sudden just laughs uncontrollably for no apparent reason. It's doing wonders for my career. :D

Midlife Advantage
04-05-2005, 09:00 AM
I think Kilr should be proud to show off his beautiful wife as I am proud to show off my wife after 2 kids and the youngest being 21. She works hard to stay in shape, as we all learn the older you get the harder it gets. :(
Clint
Well said Clint, I think we need some pics of your wife too! she is a beauty like Miguels...
TB and T&B, you guys crack me up! I am sitting here rolling,
B472 or whatever, you are really disturbed, go away and molest one of your nephews or something...

Midlife Advantage
04-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Ahhhhh HA!! So you West Coasters do prefer windshields! :D
AHHHHHH HA! only when its 120 degrees so our faces dont melt off! :D

Ziggy
04-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Sure is a lot of hostility around here today..... :hammerhea
See ya'll when it tames down :wink:

PlyaPlya22
04-05-2005, 09:33 AM
That's coming from one of the quietest guys I know :D :jawdrop:

WYRD
04-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Maybe you'd rather see Mr. Kilr in a speedo sporting his junk?
Ya know it may sound kinda GAY but somehow I think this might make an interesting thread :D :idea: Prehaps a poll is in order :confused: :idea:
WYRD ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Ya know it may sound kinda GAY but somehow I think this might make an interesting thread :D :idea: Prehaps a poll is in order :confused: :idea:
WYRD ;)
FAWK here we go with your gay bull$hit again ha ha :D

PlyaPlya22
04-05-2005, 10:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I read that Eric....
I agree with Kevin also :)
This guy really has a problem.....I am really trying to keep my comments to myself.....YA RIGHT!!! B472 can eat a pita!!! and I don't mean "pita pocket"

Liberator TJ1984
04-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah I'm calling your dumb ass boy a hypocrite! He's the dumbass with the hyprocrisy line in his signature.......Dumbass!$@%$ But then again, I could be the ass for assuming that's his girl.......I mean why else would he have her face blacked out, maybe it's his sister. :squiggle:
Hmmm Sister ?????
Closer Kin ,the further in , flip her over and do 'er again :crossx:

GHTRIM
04-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Blown 472 appears to have left the house... Amazing that he had sooooooo much to offer in the way of intelligent insight. I have posted some pics of MsGHTRIM and I will post more soon. Oh, by the way.. I'm sure B472 can find some OTHER respectable site to move to. So have a nice F'ING day and move on since your morality is so much better than all of ours.
:crossx: :220v: :argue:

abraman1326
04-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Wow, do we have some pent up frusteration in here today. I say if Kilroty wants to post some great pics of his beautiful wife, let's see em'. As for the blown boy, if it's not your thing, don't look. There are plenty of us in here that would love for our significant others to allow us to post pics of them, but for 1 reason or another, we aren't allowed. Let us live vicariously through him. This site is about BOATS, BEER, and BABES, something in which we all enjoy. I'm sure if you like boats beer and boys, there is a site out there for you. Let's all just get along. Kilroty, please keep up the posts, and as soon as the little lady let's me post pics of the new twins, I'll be right there w/ you. Just my $.02.
BRA

LHC30Victory
04-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Sure is a lot of hostility around here today..... :hammerhea
See ya'll when it tames down :wink:
I'm with you Ziggy.. Lets talk about pricing and availability for an M6...
Oh, Wait, I still haven't won that lottery yet....But when I dooooooooooo :D :D :D

Jbb
04-05-2005, 11:04 AM
All this hostility has to be RD's fault.....where is that boy anyway..... :confused:

RiverOtter
04-05-2005, 12:05 PM
AHHHHHH HA! only when its 120 degrees so our faces dont melt off! :D
Kinda like a blowdryer :D

IN2-IN2MX
04-05-2005, 12:10 PM
:jawdrop: WTF! Please tell me you are not calling her a ho!!! :hammer2: Are you for real? If you believe that Miguel posts too many pictures of Yvonne then that is your opinion. Solution: don't look at his posts! BUT if you are calling his wife a ho because of it then you are a piece of shiat. You're a shiatbag and I would love to kick you in the face (I'd rather kick you in the nuts but obviously you don't have any). Arsehole! :eat:

dicudmore
04-05-2005, 12:15 PM
:jawdrop: WTF! Please tell me you are not calling her a ho!!! :hammer2: Are you for real? If you believe that Miguel posts too many pictures of Yvonne then that is your opinion. Solution: don't look at his posts! BUT if you are calling his wife a ho because of it then you are a piece of shiat. You're a shiatbag and I would love to kick you in the face (I'd rather kick you in the nuts but obviously you don't have any). Arsehole! :eat:
Well said Jes :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-05-2005, 12:18 PM
. Maybe you'd rather see Mr. Kilr in a speedo sporting his junk?
Is Miguel entering the Flex off Now? :D

lucky
04-05-2005, 12:28 PM
lmao -- dam she does know you -- don't blame him cause he likes plymoths either :jawdrop:

AzLakeLizard
04-05-2005, 12:30 PM
WTF?why can't someone post a pic of their BEAUTIFUL WIFE with out getting bashed,if you have ever met her you would change your mind.she is a very nice lady ;)
Amen T&B.. very nice post and very pretty!.. I want a shirt like that!

Tom Brown
04-05-2005, 12:30 PM
I find myself wanting to kick someone in the face. :confused:

lucky
04-05-2005, 01:06 PM
I find myself wanting to kick someone in the face. :confused:
such pent up frustration tom -- you should see a theropist

Tom Brown
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I think you're right, Lucky.

uclahater
04-05-2005, 01:35 PM
such pent up frustration tom -- you should see a theropist
Or go to Bench Racers, and Kick KIMMY around thats what the rest of us do :crossx: :crossx:

Parker Dreamin
04-05-2005, 01:50 PM
I dont think he post enough pictures of his very attractive wife... I would love to see more.. Lets kill she shit talker with more great pics of her....

Blown 472
04-05-2005, 05:02 PM
You are right please post mo pics, they we can all say what a lucky man kilr is so then he can post some more in a few weeks and we can say what a lucky man he is. And what a bunch of tough lil pussies on this site, go out and practice falling down before you talk shit.

riverhottee
04-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Wow! Your a real piece of work. Maybe you'd rather see Mr. Kilr in a speedo sporting his junk? To sit and complain about seeing a female has got me wondering about you. Maybe your screen name should read "BLOWN 472 MEN" because that's how your coming off right now. As for bringing children into this, this is a 18 and over site. So don't get all huffy puffy because someone elses wife is posted. If you have something better then post it! If not, then shut up and sit down and enjoy the pics or go suck another di#k! I just have a question. Roxysnow said this is an 18 year old and up site. Not true my man and I have been wanting to buy a boat and start enjoing life again. I've been tuning in and I'm really confused. this is an "open to the public" forum and any one can log on to see wuts-up. I have seen, before I even logged on, naked pictures. Sexual references, I even saw a discussion about someone asking if they new anyone who were swingers. one gal ,I forgot who , said theyr'e all in havasu right now at the Red Room. I even saw all of the pictures. It's obvious who you all are. DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! To each their own, more power to you!! But with all of these pictures that are very "adult" everyone is posting their kids pictures and names for the world to see. I'm not trying to be judgmental but I have kids and I would never post their pics and names for fear of sickos who Know who you are, where you live, and when your next get-to-gether is. Can someone please help me understand???

Kilrtoy
04-05-2005, 06:06 PM
I just have a question. Roxysnow said this is an 18 year old and up site. Not true my man and I have been wanting to buy a boat and start enjoing life again. I've been tuning in and I'm really confused. this is an "open to the public" forum and any one can log on to see wuts-up. I have seen, before I even logged on, naked pictures. Sexual references, I even saw a discussion about someone asking if they new anyone who were swingers. one gal ,I forgot who , said theyr'e all in havasu right now at the Red Room. I even saw all of the pictures. It's obvious who you all are. DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! To each their own, more power to you!! But with all of these pictures that are very "adult" everyone is posting their kids pictures and names for the world to see. I'm not trying to be judgmental but I have kids and I would never post their pics and names for fear of sickos who Know who you are, where you live, and when your next get-to-gether is. Can someone please help me understand???
I can agree with some of what you are saying, But then again maybe this is the wrong place for you, Stick to the MX and dirt bike seen.....

4-B
04-05-2005, 06:10 PM
I think some people take this s hit way too personal. I say... Live and let live. Life is too short to be bitching about all the small stuff. Now let's all take a deep breath......................... now I feel better, don't know about you though.

4-B
04-05-2005, 06:11 PM
No haters allowed here. :hammerhea

ahhell
04-05-2005, 06:12 PM
this reminds me of people bitching about stuff on TV...if you dont like whats playing, turn the channel....nice pix btw :redface:

4-B
04-05-2005, 06:12 PM
btw... I dont' mind the pics :D

Bre
04-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I just have a question. Roxysnow said this is an 18 year old and up site. Not true my man and I have been wanting to buy a boat and start enjoing life again. I've been tuning in and I'm really confused. this is an "open to the public" forum and any one can log on to see wuts-up. I have seen, before I even logged on, naked pictures. Sexual references, I even saw a discussion about someone asking if they new anyone who were swingers. one gal ,I forgot who , said theyr'e all in havasu right now at the Red Room. I even saw all of the pictures. It's obvious who you all are. DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! To each their own, more power to you!! But with all of these pictures that are very "adult" everyone is posting their kids pictures and names for the world to see. I'm not trying to be judgmental but I have kids and I would never post their pics and names for fear of sickos who Know who you are, where you live, and when your next get-to-gether is. Can someone please help me understand???
Yes there are sickos out there... But we have made way too many friends.. and have had such good times with all the people on these boards. Our kids also have had lots of good times with the other kids. I am not gonna live life scared.. and thinking that something bad could happen. I am gonna keep doing what I am doing.

MsDrmr
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Well said, there have been very few peeps that I would not want to hang out with againl. But for the rest, I have met some wonderful people that I would consider "family" and you know who you are. there have been many times that the previous Mr. and I needed some help on things and everyone here tried to help. I am in a current personal situation right now and more people than not have asked how they can help my son and I in getting through this.
I apprecite your confusion, there are those on here that do post what a lot of people (including myself) would consider racey...but you learn to look past those threads, roll your eyes, and move onto the next one that you find more suitable.

riverhottee
04-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Again, I'm just curious about the kid conection. That guy is an ass. I've been tuning in for a while I must confess. There's been alot of Drama and Crap going on in my life so I've been lurking just for fun. I'm sorry for trespassing on your turf. I must say though, you all do seem very cool and have alot of fun and are like a family. so I can totally understand sharing pics and enjoying life. But does everybody know that anyone (including your Kids or their friends who know your member name) can log on without a password and read and see everything? I know, its none of my business so I won't intrude anymore. Just watching the news about child abductions and molestations conected with the internet, and being a mom, I just wanted to voice my concirn.

cjordan
04-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Maybe blown 472 would prefer this for uhhhhhh,......... balance. ;) :D Nice pic kilrtoy.....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9941Eric_estrada.jpg

Bre
04-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Again, I'm just curious about the kid conection. That guy is an ass. I've been tuning in for a while I must confess. There's been alot of Drama and Crap going on in my life so I've been lurking just for fun. I'm sorry for trespassing on your turf. I must say though, you all do seem very cool and have alot of fun and are like a family. so I can totally understand sharing pics and enjoying life. But does everybody know that anyone (including your Kids or their friends who know your member name) can log on without a password and read and see everything? I know, its none of my business so I won't intrude anymore. Just watching the news about child abductions and molestations conected with the internet, and being a mom, I just wanted to voice my concirn.
I think of the same things sometimes.... but I guess until it actually happens to one of us on the boards..... those of us that do share things about our kids are not gonna stop. Kinda sad.. yeah..but it is also kinda sad to live life in fear. There are plenty of people on here that have never even posted a picture of themself. I am sure those people are just like you :shift: And your not intruding.

Roxysnow
04-05-2005, 06:40 PM
In response to what was said, nobody said you had to own a boat and I think this site is an excellent way to gain information on this sport or hobby. But this a is also a community site were boaters come together and share there experiences with boating and beyond boating. Nobody makes you read certain threads, but some threads are entertaining to read. Whether it be sexual in nature or technical in nature, enjoy the site. Unfortunately, some peeps post nudity, but it is usually removed from the forums quite quickly. As for rumors, they are always going to circulate in any community. Don't believe everything you read until you've hung out with them cause they just might surprise you. AND YES, THE RED ROOM IS A SWINGER CLUB! I thought everyone knew that! J/J :hammerhea

mike37
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Yvonne is looking hot as always any one that don't like hot women is gay

Roxysnow
04-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Enough with all the drama! Post some pics kilr! Preferrably something in a wife beater (no pun intended)! :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
04-05-2005, 06:46 PM
There have been instances of people being "stalked".
Since there is a small group of hardcore posters (100 or so), it's easy to get caught up in the illusion that we are just posting to each other...that's why I encourage everyone to keep in mind that this is a public site, and many, many people view the content.
As for the "kid-friendly" aspect, Hot Boat has come along way from the old days. We try to keep the nudity (and links to nudity) off the site, since LFP will shut the site down if we do not keep the porn in check.
Just like any large group, there always seems to be a few who want to push the boundries. :notam:
Although there are moderators, I encourage everyone to police themselves...if they want the site to stay up.

mike37
04-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Enough with all the drama! Post some pics kilr! Preferrably something in a wife beater (no pun intended)! :wink:
how about some pics of Mrs Roxysnow :D :D

riverhottee
04-05-2005, 06:51 PM
In response to what was said, nobody said you had to own a boat and I think this site is an excellent way to gain information on this sport or hobby. But this a is also a community site were boaters come together and share there experiences with boating and beyond boating. Nobody makes you read certain threads, but some threads are entertaining to read. Whether it be sexual in nature or technical in nature, enjoy the site. Unfortunately, some peeps post nudity, but it is usually removed from the forums quite quickly. As for rumors, they are always going to circulate in any community. Don't believe everything you read until you've hung out with them cause they just might surprise you. AND YES, THE RED ROOM IS A SWINGER CLUB! I thought everyone knew that! J/J :hammerhea
O.K. now I'm really embarased, I didn't Know it was a swinger club. I just thought I was a really good detective. I'm so "new" :smile:

IN2-IN2MX
04-05-2005, 06:57 PM
...AND YES, THE RED ROOM IS A SWINGER CLUB! I thought everyone knew that! J/J :hammerhea
:eek: LOL!!!! :) I just went there this weekend. Dammit, if I'd of known I would've taken more pictures of what was going on :)

Kilrtoy
04-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Ok anything for the roxysnows, give me a few

Mrs Scuba
04-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey Kilr,
Can you please tell that HOT wife of your to go pose for you while you take some pics to post for my birthday? :)
You disappointed me, I was expecting alot more pics but somehow this got turned into an actual no pic thread. :mad:
BTW Blown, before calling someone a Ho you need to know for sure, if she was a ho then all the other people would be posting pics of her with less clothes on and not her own husband.
So you just better watch your mouth you S**t!!!!
And one more thing, I would watch what you put on your profile, it's not like if you even know where the G-spot is, you've had the same pic up for how long now, is that the only one you were able to find that no one else had used, so you could have a pic to post as well and then biatch about it to everyone else that has a gorgeous woman by their side (because Mrs Kilr is definitely a HOT one). Plus, the picture of Mrs Kilr, has more clothes on than yours does, and look who's complaining, you f*cken hypocrite..............

racecar.hotshoe
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Hey Kilr,
Can you please tell that HOT wife of your to go pose for you while you take some pics to post for my birthday? :)
You disappointed me, I was expecting alot more pics but somehow this got turned into an actual no pic thread. :mad:
BTW Blown, before calling someone a Ho you need to know for sure, if she was a ho then all the other people would be posting pics of her with less clothes on and not her own husband.
And one more thing, I would watch what you put on your profile, it's not like if you even know where the G-spot is, you've had the same pic up for how long now, is that the only one you were able to find that no one else had used, so you could have a pic to post as well and then biatch about it to everyone else that has a gorgeous woman by their side (because Mrs Kilr is definitely a HOT one). Plus, the picture of Mrs Kilr, has more clothes on than yours does, and look who's complaining, you f*cken hypocrite..............
And there you have it.............. :coffeycup :D

TheLurker
04-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Ok I'll say it for about the gazillionth time. WOW what a hottie !!!!
Blown is just jealous. He doesn’t have anything better to do than try to stir up sh*t. Ignore him. He is a bore :sleeping:

Mrs Scuba
04-05-2005, 07:26 PM
It's easy to ignore him, I have for this long, haven't I? But when he starts calling a friend a Ho, it's on, Baby...... :eat:

bordsmnj
04-05-2005, 07:28 PM
oops wrong thread

Blown 472
04-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Hey Kilr,
Huh? I sorry were you talking?

Mrs Scuba
04-05-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm going to go check out the pics of Mrs Kilrtoy now, cause she has it going on. Plus I have nothing better to write to you, you can b*tch all you want, cause I don't think anyone is listening.....
I have better things to do with my time, and you are not one of them, you A**.
Oh, and by the way I wasn't talking you F*cken Sh*t, I was writing, you ignorant A**hole.

Kilrtoy
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm going to go check out the pics of Mrs Kilrtoy now, cause she has it going on. Plus I have nothing better to write to you, you can b*tch all you want, cause I don't think anyone is listening.....
I have better things to do with my time, and you are not one of them, you A**.
Oh, and by the way I wasn't talking you F*cken Sh*t, I was writing, you ignorant A**hole.
Ouch, that hurts getting bitch slapped by a hot women... No wonder why he likes man jelly all over his face, helps with the stinging

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey Kilr,
well it seems to me that http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7191543slap.gif
good job mrs scuba. :crossx:

riverhottee
04-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Ouch, that hurts getting bitch slapped by a hot women... No wonder why he likes man jelly all over his face, helps with the stinging
you guys are so funny, you make me laugh! - much needed in my life right now. thanks again everyone for listening. I was just curious how long this lasted. And to Bre, thanks for the "you're not intruding" coment. have a great day everyone!!!!!!! :)

Tom Brown
04-06-2005, 08:01 AM
You're a shiatbag and I would love to kick you in the face (I'd rather kick you in the nuts but obviously you don't have any). Arsehole! :eat:
I'd like to nominate this for post of the year. :D
Oh boy... I still laugh when I read it. :cool:

Bre
04-06-2005, 08:01 AM
you guys are so funny, you make me laugh! - much needed in my life right now. thanks again everyone for listening. I was just curious how long this lasted. And to Bre, thanks for the "you're not intruding" coment. have a great day everyone!!!!!!! :)
No problem. It is always nice to have another chick around here... and one with kids. Where do you live? I am going through some shit in my life right now too... and the boards are keeping me sane. If you ever wanna go out on the lake with the kids and I let me know.

Tom Brown
04-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I encourage everyone to police themselves.
Communist.

Jbb
04-06-2005, 08:07 AM
Communist.
Brown....er....polices himself a couple of times a day....code three!!!! :D

Tom Brown
04-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Sometimes, I police myself even when I'm asleep. I woke this morning to dicover I had collected some DNA evidence.

canuck1
04-06-2005, 09:09 AM
So I see the fishin was pretty good yesterday

JackieV
04-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Yes they are, so is my husband. :wink: Just as I am sure you are of your sister or wait is that your mother in your avatar. Have a nice day! :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Easy there cowboy, thats the mother of my kids you are talking about :lightsabe :boxingguy :eat:

Mrs. 4-B
04-06-2005, 11:03 AM
I might as well jump on the band wagon and throw in my .02---
I think its great that kilr is proud of his wife as he should be! She's a beautiful lady and worth showing off!
I say "Bring it on!" :chi:

GHTRIM
04-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Sometimes, I police myself even when I'm asleep. I woke this morning to dicover I had collected some DNA evidence.
Holy F'in Sh1t, I just started laughing out loud and my assistant asked what was so funny. :rolleyes: I had to tell her I was thinking about something someone said earlier. :D Forensics??? I didn't know that was your job, Brown. :D

AirtimeLavey
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM
I don't like that Kilr posted a pic of his wife, either....one is NEVER enough. WTF, we need more...she is awesome.
Guys/losers like 472 that complain about photos of women, obviously can't get any and are usually just pissed at the world anyway. :yuk:
That photo was very mild, too but still nice w/her beautiful smile. Ya, Kilr is a lucky man...
Keep 'em coming.... :D :cool:

That Guy
04-06-2005, 02:17 PM
O.K. now I'm really embarased, I didn't Know it was a swinger club. I just thought I was a really good detective. I'm so "new" :smile:
Just to clarify and to make sure Simon continues to have a kick ass club and makes lots of money.....The Red Room is not a swinger club just a cool place to hang and have fun....however, I am sure some swinging has gone on.....of course we weren't involved... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Nice pics Miguel....we still love Yvonne... and we have the pictures to prove it.....oops, I mean....never mind. :rollside: :) :crossx: :crossx:

Midlife Advantage
04-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Just to clarify and to make sure Simon continues to have a kick ass club and makes lots of money.....The Red Room is not a swinger club just a cool place to hang and have fun....however, I am sure some swinging has gone on.....of course we weren't involved... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Nice pics Miguel....we still love Yvonne... and we have the pictures to prove it.....oops, I mean....never mind. :rollside: :) :crossx: :crossx:
LOL! :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
04-06-2005, 03:36 PM
we still love Yvonne... and we have the pictures to prove it.....oops, I mean....never mind. :rollside: :) :crossx: :crossx:
REALLY, maybe this weekend your phone will work and we can take some better ones, I think this will be our last trip KIDLESS for awhile

That Guy
04-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Well it is going to have to wait. We aren't out until the next weekend :frown:

That Guy
04-06-2005, 03:50 PM
and if it is any consolation....my pos phone didn't work last weekend either. I'm running out of cellular companies to fire. :eek:

JackieV
04-06-2005, 03:54 PM
No problem. It is always nice to have another chick around here... and one with kids. Where do you live? I am going through some shit in my life right now too... and the boards are keeping me sane. If you ever wanna go out on the lake with the kids and I let me know.
Hey I wanna go too :eek: ! And so does my little one! She may not be able to keep up with the big kids but she tries! :D

JackieV
04-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Easy there cowboy, thats the mother of my kids you are talking about :lightsabe :boxingguy :eat:
Yeah, well she is my "Girlfriend aka Sancha" too...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Hay, look mo pics of the chick that I will never have. f uck I want to smell your finger Kilrtoy.
WTF you sick mofo

JackieV
04-07-2005, 04:12 PM
WTF you sick mofo
I'm telling you...ISSUES :angry2: is what the poor guy has...it's a sad, sad, thing :idea: ...

canuck1
04-08-2005, 07:27 PM
No more fishin Spice Boy?